Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vicky Chin!

What is going on with Princess Victoria of Sweden?

You have to click on the image to get the view, but I wonder if she has an issue we haven't noticed before!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2023 10:34 PM

Like she just swallowed a guinea pig on "V."

by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2023 5:33 PM

OP no one replied to your stupid post, so you just replied to yourself? I hope your day improves.

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2023 5:33 PM

She is married to Dieter from Saturday Night Live.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2023 5:42 PM

OP, I had noticed her pointy chin before but don't follow the Swedish Royals closely (even though I'm veeery distantly related to them!), so had never seen Victoria in profile. The chin thing doesn't appear to be new.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2023 5:43 PM

Swedes seem kind of low rent sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2023 6:07 PM

^ 🙄

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2023 6:11 PM

Forget the chin. She's dressing like she's already 75.

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2023 6:11 PM

She’s wearing a tiara with a ponytail and dangling tendrils like a prom queen straight outta Peoria.

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2023 6:21 PM

She's always had a strong chin, OP. More power to her for not getting it jackhammered away, girl has the gonads to go ahead and be herself and not what people think she ought to be!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2023 6:57 PM

Amateur.

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2023 6:59 PM

They need to tap that chin back into her face with a hammer.

by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2023 7:00 PM

R2, you miserable, lonely, fat dear, You lub dem royls, donchya?

I didn't "reply." I posted accidentally and it was the similarity noted

But, of course, the underlying issue from which you suffer is plain, no matter how anonymous you think you are, Misery.

by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2023 7:33 PM

Maybe she has some köttbullar lodged in there.

by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2023 10:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!