Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

When Ronal Reagan went Woke

Why doesn’t it have its own Wikipedia page? Makes you wonder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2023 5:14 PM

I wonder how different his life would have been had he actually been named "Ronal."

Would he have a brother named "Donal?" Possibly a drinking problem? Maybe a small dick?

Would he even have ended up as POTUS? One wonders...

by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2023 4:46 PM

Ronald Reagan was an empty vessel available to whomever would pay the highest price. Of course he ended up as a Republican saint; he did whatever the 1% wanted, whether it was negotiating with the Iranians to hold the hostages until after the election (the 1% hated Carter with a passion because he was a man of the people), or fucking unions by breaking PATCO which resulted in decades of collective bargaining decline, or instituting "trickle down economics" which has proven a complete failure now three times in 4 decades.

My dearly departed uncle, a union organizer and great man, told me that Reagan was straight from the devil, and he was right. He joked that he saw "666" in Ronald Wilson Reagan — six letters in each name — and we laughed, but it couldn't have been more true if we'd been able to see the horns under Reagan's coiffure.

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2023 5:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!