Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why are Jeb and George W Bush not interested in women?

They seem to be the opposite of their father.

by Anonymousreply 22September 19, 2023 1:02 AM

Drunks can not get it up.

by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2023 3:19 AM

I believe Jeb has strayed multiple times. But not"W." and I think the fact that dear old Dad may have is the very reason why W has not. Back in 2000, I remember people speculating about Jeb tapping that crazy Florida Secretary of State lady.

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2023 3:30 AM

Also, op. I love you. Period. End of.

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2023 3:31 AM

W liked dark meat (Condi).

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2023 3:38 AM

Op, how do you know they're not interested in women?

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2023 3:41 AM

Jeb and Columba have a very rocky marriage and they have a fucked up daughter.

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2023 3:43 AM

George Bush Sr. married a harridan who quickly began to look like his grandmother. I don’t look upon him as a Don Juan.

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2023 3:48 AM

Senior married a blue blood who was healthy and fertile.

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2023 3:50 AM

Barbara Bush, our former First Lady was very attractive in her younger years. No one could predict that she'd turn into the twin sister of Methusela.

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2023 3:15 PM

[quote]Barbara Bush, our former First Lady

Oh THAT Barbara Bush!!

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2023 7:39 PM

George Herbert Walker Bush wasn't interested in women.

He was interested in drooling his sperm where other men already had been.

Except for the cunt he married.

by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2023 7:45 PM

Chasing women takes a lot of energy, and W seems like a lazy kind of person.

by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2023 7:51 PM

I thought W was gay.

by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2023 9:38 PM

I loved Barbara Bush as the Quaker Oats spokesmodel!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 17, 2023 11:17 PM

R4 dark meat did not like him back. he was not her type. bush and Bush are not the same

by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2023 2:08 AM

Obviously gay.....and closeted......any interest that is shown.....they are both on their backs with their legs in the air......

by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2023 2:26 AM

Dubya was a cheerleader at Yale. I don't know about the rest of you, but the male cheerleaders I knew were always gay as a goose.

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2023 2:28 AM

Wasn't Steve Martin a college cheerleader?

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2023 2:33 AM

Actually Laura Bush is quite attractive and to be honest, she is one of my favorite First Ladies. I think W is very dependent on her. It's a solid marriage.

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2023 12:19 PM

Straight or not, I'd give it about an 85% chance that Dubya has had a cock in his mouth at least once in his life.

by Anonymousreply 20September 18, 2023 12:47 PM

R19 Botox pickles?

by Anonymousreply 21September 19, 2023 12:45 AM

Welcome to this TROLLING OP:

What if Barack Obama and George W Bush hooked up? Since both are gay, it’s not entirely impossible. Who would be the top?

Is Bill Clinton still cheating on his lovely wife? The bastard does not deserve that fine woman.

Why are Jeb and George W Bush not interested in women? They seem to be the opposite of their father.

Did Lindsey Graham and Laura Ingraham use to date? Did Graham take it up his ass from Ingraham as indicated by their names?

The Indian con man Vivek Ramaswamy will be punched in his huge ethnic drooping nose by white supremacists in no time. Why is he under the delusion that the MAGAs will support him?

by Anonymousreply 22September 19, 2023 1:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!