Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Should Russell Brand continue exposing lies & corruption?

Let your voice be heard. Take the poll.

by Anonymousreply 34September 20, 2023 1:26 PM

The only thing Russell Brand exposes is his mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2023 11:23 PM

We’re never going to know if he is innocent or guilty.

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2023 11:32 PM

We'll decide for ourselves whether he is innocent or guilty.

His funky "look" immediately makes things look bad for him here at the DL but we haven't seen the women yet. Jury's out.

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2023 11:47 PM

The sixth choice in your survey should have been -

He's a HOMO

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2023 11:51 PM

Russell Brand is increasingly demented. Even 3 minutes of listening to his deranged streaming rant of consciousness is exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2023 1:21 AM

Why do you think they came after him.

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2023 1:47 AM

[quote]The only thing Russell Brand exposes is his mental illness.

R1 this so much oughtta been an option in the poll, I'd have picked that if it was. He's full of shit

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2023 3:19 AM

As a former addict myself, this is going to get very messy. I don’t think he’s gay, but went gay for drugs. I don’t think his idea of consensual lines up with the women, though there’s a bit of a money grab here,, and there’s more than a few that haven’t come forward yet.

I think most of these his hook ups using hard drugs like meth and if that’s the case, I don’t envy the lawyers on either side hashing it out.

I’ll have 12 years sobriety from meth the end of this month, it’s a hell of a drug, and the people I ran with were out of their minds.

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2023 4:12 AM

When did he expose lies and corruption?

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2023 4:15 AM

With four women coming forward and rape rape, there’s no way he’s innocent.

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2023 2:38 PM

[quote] Why do you think they came after him.

Yeah, it must be his opinions. Couldn’t possibly be the rape.

by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2023 2:44 PM

OP where were you on January 6th?

by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2023 2:47 PM

Right wingers always use “they’re targeting me for my opinions” when they are caught doing some horrible crime.

They seem to think that voicing their right wing trash shields them from prosecution for rape.

by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2023 2:51 PM

“ As a former addict myself, this is going to get very messy. ”

R8 what does you being a former addict have to do with THIS getting messy?

by Anonymousreply 14September 17, 2023 2:57 PM

He espouses conspiracy theories that he learned at the school of hard knocks.

by Anonymousreply 15September 17, 2023 3:04 PM

[quote]though there’s a bit of a money grab here

From who? And what are you basing that on?

by Anonymousreply 16September 17, 2023 3:06 PM

THERE IS A GROUP OF VILE WOMEN IN THE MEDIA WHO HAVE FORMED A RAPE ACCUSATION TEAM CALLED THE RAPE SQUAD

Russell Brand is Only The Latest Example… IF YOU BECOME TOO INFLUENTIAL AGAINST THE WOKE MOB THEN THEY WILL COME AFTER YOU

Multiple of Russell Brand’s Ex-Girlfriends Confirmed They Were Pressured By The Rape Squad To Create False Accusations!

They Reach Out To Everyone You Have Ever Known & Offer To Pay Them To Manufacture The Story! Most Say No, But It Only Takes A Few.

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2023 4:53 PM

^^^^ LOL! :)

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2023 6:25 PM

There’s a conspiracy theory for everything in nazi world

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2023 6:27 PM

When has Russell fucking Brand ever done anything to "expose lies and corruption" OP?

He's a tedious bore. "Me too" rape charges have finally come for him and we'll watch how he deals with it. I don't expect much from him which is par for the course because I've never expected much from him. I'll be interested to see what the courts make of him.

by Anonymousreply 20September 18, 2023 9:38 PM

I'm sensing Datalounge is going to have another hate doll. We'll have to wait to hear what MSNBC or CNN has to say before you make up your minds.

by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2023 9:43 PM

He's the new darling of the right. According to the mentally ill qtards screaming on sm today, the pedo demonrats are attacking him for questioning the "corrupt regime".

by Anonymousreply 22September 18, 2023 9:52 PM

Well thank you R22. Seems the echo chamber has given its marching orders.

by Anonymousreply 23September 18, 2023 9:55 PM

What, R21, we didn't hate Brand before?

He's not gay, he's not even attractive, in fact he looks like shit every time he shows up.

If you've been at the Datalounge for any length of time, you know what this means for him: HE'S GUILTY!

by Anonymousreply 24September 18, 2023 9:56 PM

The only thing he ever exposed was his miniscule knob.

by Anonymousreply 25September 18, 2023 10:23 PM

I despise him. I totally believe those four (four!) women. Everything he's exhibited--his gropy behavior, his joking on the radio with pedo Jimmy Saville about Brand sending his naked PA over to Saville to do with what he wanted (big joke, haha, right?), the video loop that's been released of all the videos of him manhandling, kissing, reaching for bra straps to undo--not to mention his essential bullying, overbearing nature--prove he's a fucking sex pest. Fuck him. I hope the cunt goes to prison.

by Anonymousreply 26September 19, 2023 4:33 PM

He had never exposed any lies or corruption, just hidden his own.

by Anonymousreply 27September 19, 2023 4:35 PM

Stop using that stupid soft term "sex pest" it doesn't describe the rape and sexual assault that Brand and the rest of these douchebags engage in.

A "sex pest" is someone who keeps asking you out when you've said no thank you. It's a leering co-worker who repeatedly stops by your office. It's that asshole at the gym who stares at your package in the locker room. Those are "sex pests" Brand is a rapist and a sexual assaulter.

by Anonymousreply 28September 20, 2023 1:10 AM

Never heard of him until I saw him on Real Time with Bill Maher and I thought he was an unhinged fool. That doesn't mean he's also a rapist but I don't really care what happens to him.

by Anonymousreply 29September 20, 2023 1:16 AM

It's not a stupid term, R28. It's an excellent term. I think Brand qualifies as both sex pest and rapist.

by Anonymousreply 30September 20, 2023 11:27 AM

OP, are you a troll? Russell hasn't done shit. He's just a bum who believes himself to be a "deep thinker" like so many MAGA twerps do.

by Anonymousreply 31September 20, 2023 12:39 PM

R28, "sex pest" means predator. He had to prey on women before he could rape or assault them. It's a completely apt term for him, and it can be added to the list of his crimes and abuses.

by Anonymousreply 32September 20, 2023 1:04 PM

He converses like he’s in a gladiator fight to the death. Imagine how he treats women.

by Anonymousreply 33September 20, 2023 1:10 PM

"I'm being canceled for my conservative views!"

"So you're being canceled for calling for low taxes?"

"No not those views."

"So you're being canceled for calling for lower environmental regulations?"

"No not those views."

"Which views then?"

"Oh...you know."

by Anonymousreply 34September 20, 2023 1:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!