Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Any Taint Tightening Tricks Out There?

Please.

My longtime fb doesn't want to eat me out and lick my taint any more. It's been a perfect six years. Once a week he'll come by for a fuck, and he's very oral. He's younger than I am, and it's a good no-romance, no-dating, no-friendship-outside-of-sex deal. But we've gotten along fine and he's always hot to get off.

But lately he's been spending less time with the kind of foreplay he's always wanted. I finally asked what the deal is and he said that my taint is sagging and he doesn't like how it just gets in his mouth now. "I wanna lick not chew" he said. I laughed but it hurt, too. I didn't ask about my asshole, which he still likes fucking because he's a lot bigger than I am and I'm always tight, but I'm wondering if I'm getting loose around the edges there, too.

SO that's why I'm asking if there's some kind of surgery that can pull a taint back up. I can tell it's like hanging, when all my life it's been tight up there. Is Is loss of collagen or whatever? Are there exercises? I can't find anything. I know I can get asshole surgery to smooth it out and get rid of bumps or ridges or whatever, but my taint is what's bothering me. I LOVE this guy's attention there. He's Mexican, if that tells anything.

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2023 4:54 AM

Oh my dear lord in heaven!

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2023 9:22 PM

Lame EST.

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2023 9:23 PM

EST? I wish. Having a 38-year-old built dl sex buddy with me 67 is something I wish on you.

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2023 9:39 PM

Does your taint look like three day-old roast beef?

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2023 9:42 PM

[quote]Are there exercises?

Yes, I believe "Suzanne Somers' Toning System Workout Video" covered taint-tightening. You'll need a ButtMaster device for some of the exercises.

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2023 9:45 PM

OP and R3 🤢🤮🤮💩🤡👏

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2023 9:48 PM

Surgery

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2023 2:04 AM

[quote]"I wanna lick not chew" he said.

Ha!

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2023 2:10 AM

It’s time to get some MAID

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2023 4:26 AM

it's a lot like vaginal rejuvenation.

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2023 4:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!