Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Well, pigs. It's official. We can all rest now-

All is right with the world and the query uppermost in our minds has been answered-

All is well!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2023 4:17 AM

I can finally rest easily.

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2023 8:29 PM

Did I do that?

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2023 8:37 PM

I'm not buying it.

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2023 8:47 PM

r3- why the fuck not?

One of the most revered and famous actresses of our time- Joan Marie Payton Flanders La France has offered her love and apologies for that little bastard Boner from Growing Pains- as well as her forgiveness of - Dudley from Different strokes, and Little mute fat Peter- from The Cosby Show, AND- that chick from Mr Belvedere who could NEVER pronounce that british prick's name correctly- And you "aren't buying it!??"

Fuck off, bitch! I have to go watch Just The Ten Of Us.

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2023 11:35 PM

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2023 12:38 AM

She’s a homophobic cunt.

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2023 12:41 AM

"The relationship we had as a family, as cast members, it was everlasting, it had no end to it," Payton said. "We knew from the day we came together we’d die to stay together."

Well except for that cunt Judy I guess.

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2023 12:51 AM

I think the adult actors were pissed because Family Matters was really supposed to be the working class answer to the Cosby show. And then came Urkel. The rest is history.

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2023 12:57 AM

Has Reginald ever come out of the closet?

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2023 4:17 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!