Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justifications by a Gay Republican

Morality preaching

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2023 2:12 PM

Is the John Reid Troll John Reid himself? I can’t imagine why anyone cares about someone no one outside of Richmond as heard of.

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2023 1:28 PM

He's right. Note no racist or anti trans agenda was stated.

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2023 1:32 PM

R2, how so? In his post he says:

[quote]One party makes judgements and policy decisions worried about upsetting business owners and masses of working class citizens who are traditional family people and often very religious.

He’s speaking about the GOP here but so far as I know, the last time the GOP had control of the White House and the Congress the only major thing they did was give tax breaks to the super rich and major corporations while raising the tax burden of middle-class families.

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2023 1:37 PM

^^^ not true

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2023 1:39 PM

He said one party-Republicans- are worried about upsetting business owners and traditional or religious people. That's pretty accurate.

I, for one, don't give a shit about traditional or religious people (nor business owners as a general rule) and therefore I don't give a shit about the Republican party.

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2023 1:42 PM

DIAGF, motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2023 1:42 PM

What’s funny is that Republican states suck on the government teat more than Democratic ones, and a lot of Republican states wouldn’t survive without Democratic ones supporting them. And who are these wealthy liberal elites who apparently don’t have to work to survive?

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2023 1:43 PM

No one sucks off government benefits more than conservative white trash. It's appalling and astonishing. Lazy entitled and fat grifters

by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2023 1:46 PM

People who think they deserve the opprobrium of hypocritical fantasists deserve their self-hate.

by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2023 1:47 PM

R4, give so examples from the first two years of the Trump administration that prove me wrong. Even one of their major 2016 campaign promises, to repeal Obamacare, was something they weren’t able to get done.

by Anonymousreply 10September 16, 2023 1:56 PM

They're republicans because they like getting lied to and abused. It's a story as old as time itself.

by Anonymousreply 11September 16, 2023 1:56 PM

There were Jews who thought the Nazis weren't that bad.

Until they found out how bad they were.

Same here.

by Anonymousreply 12September 16, 2023 2:01 PM

He seems to blithely ignore how his beloved GOP has devolved into full-on fascism, working diligently to restrict people from voting. Oh, and then there was that little attempt to overturn an election. The repugs exist only take things away and give more money to the already obscenely wealthy

by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2023 2:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!