Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Help Posting

I'm trying to reply to a post and I get this message: could not save: permission denied. I replied to another post (my first post) without any difficulties. Does anyone know the reason for this error?

by Anonymousreply 22September 16, 2023 3:55 PM

Reload the page, try again

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2023 2:33 AM

the thread may have been shut down

which thread are you trying?

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2023 2:40 AM

Thank you, R1, I tried. R2, it's "I Have Cancer."

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2023 2:43 AM

Did you try to post a link to a forbidden site?

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2023 2:46 AM

I was able to post in it r3 so not sure what is happening for you

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2023 2:46 AM

I had several links to alternative cancer treatments, including mistletoe and mycancerstory.rocks, along with a few books, an online workshop, etc.

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2023 2:50 AM

Try posting the link to this thread and see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2023 2:51 AM

Did you post the Deplorable Word?

by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2023 2:52 AM

That's why R6. Forbidden link.

by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2023 2:53 AM

Attachment is forbidden. Possession is forbidden. Compassion, which I would define as unconditional love, is essential to a Jedi's life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 16, 2023 2:55 AM

What makes these sites so forbidden, such as a book of naturopathic oncology written by a doctor?

by Anonymousreply 11September 16, 2023 3:06 AM

LOL, I typed forbidden link in Bing AI and got "I’m sorry but I cannot provide you with a link to a forbidden website. I’m programmed to follow ethical guidelines and cannot provide links to websites that are illegal or harmful. I hope you understand.🙏" and then "It might be time to move on to a new topic." Thanks everyone for your responses to this newbie and R8 and R10, thanks for the smiles.

by Anonymousreply 12September 16, 2023 3:18 AM

Because they're unsubstantiated bullshit R11. Ivermectin level misinformation and garbage.

That's why you can't post them here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2023 3:22 AM

r12 "lol"

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2023 3:23 AM

Jadis, at R8, is a usurper.

by Anonymousreply 15September 16, 2023 3:31 AM

[quote] R8 and R10, thanks for the smiles.

You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 16September 16, 2023 3:39 AM

[quote] LOL

LoL! :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 16, 2023 3:39 AM

R12 Well I asked Alexa to spell “masturbation” (because I was writing something and it’s one of those words I always spell wrong) and bitch said she wasn’t “permitted to.” Society is becoming absurdly risk averse and extremely puritanical. But who’s deciding that masturbation is a bad word?

This is the price we have paid for the digitization of information: someone at a monolithic company deciding what is obscene and withholding information about it.

When I was a child we looked up words like masturbation—and many others having to do with sex—in the dictionary. I suspect we’re getting to the point where we will not have dictionaries in the home…just the Internet…and the Internet can be programmed to suppress information.

by Anonymousreply 18September 16, 2023 4:24 AM

One parental control program banned the word “breast” so you couldn’t even look up how to cook a chicken breast. It’s so absurd.

by Anonymousreply 19September 16, 2023 6:16 AM

[quote] But who’s deciding that masturbation is a bad word?

Beats me.

by Anonymousreply 20September 16, 2023 2:57 PM

R20, will you be here all week?

by Anonymousreply 21September 16, 2023 3:00 PM

"naturopathic oncology" = You're next to dead motherfucker, stop messing about with voodoo shit in desperate hope.

by Anonymousreply 22September 16, 2023 3:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!