Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mallowmars

Anyone a fan. I've only seen mallowmar's on TV and not really seen but just that they talk about them all the time and I think they come in a yellow box but I've never seen the malamar itself. Every time I see them on TV that I think oh I should try those sometime but it's never even once occurred to me to look for them when I'm in the store. Anyway anyone else like malamar's. I always imagine they're big in the Northeast.

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2023 3:29 AM

Also do you ever think about is Scott bakula is aware that if you just flip through all the over the air antenna TV channels there's a good chance you'll land on something with him in it definitely once if not several times. Like between designing women Murphy Brown the Star Trek he did the NCIS and quantum leap he's always on something.

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2023 3:02 AM

If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward.

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2023 3:06 AM

Mallowmars were frequently mentioned on The Nanny.

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2023 3:07 AM

Thinking about Scott bakula made me think about Fred dryer and how he used to give me the meat sweats. I love to answer until that last season when Deedee McCall was gone and I don't even remember if it was just one or several females in filled her place but it just wasn't the same. I change a watching episode a few minutes ago and I was just entirely too stupid it was like some guy pouring toxic wasting to the sewer and then Little Billy dying on his bicycle from it and I think he's dog good too and then I think Hunter through the guy into a toxic waste vast at the end. I used to love watching that show Saturday nights when I was 11 it would just be me and my brother home alone because my stepmom and Dad went to bingo seven nights a week and just left us to fend for ourselves until they got home usually around 11:00 or midnight.

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2023 3:09 AM

What does the mallowmar possess?

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2023 3:25 AM

R5 mystery and intrigue.

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2023 3:27 AM

But zero soul, r6...

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2023 3:32 AM

Hello Mallo

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2023 9:02 AM

I love Mallowmars... I love that they are seasonal... was very happy when I saw them advertised in a grocery store flier this week! 2 packages for $6! yea for me.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2023 10:47 AM

They're a little too sweet but the physical experience of biting into one makes up for it.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2023 2:44 PM

So far not a single person has spelled the name correctly.

It's MALLOMARS. No 'W'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2023 2:52 PM

mea culpa R11 - guilty!

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2023 5:35 PM

I had no idea they were seasonal.

by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2023 3:00 AM

Seasonal due to the sensitivity of the “pure chocolate” coating to extreme heat (and/or cold?). That’s according to my mother anyway, and that woman knows things.

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2023 3:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!