Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I miss Lurid Digs

This picture from a local real estate listing gave me that Lurid Digs / Regrettable Foods Gallery vibe.

Does anyone else have a favorite Lurid Digs pic(s)?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 17, 2023 1:13 PM

Any of them featuring display of HUGE cock.

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2023 10:00 PM

After seeing this thread I went in search of old LD photos… the site stayed accessible a bit after they stopped however many years ago.

I was pleasantly surprised to read and find that LD had been resurrected by the original writer on Twitter. However I guess he is evaluating a move to Tumblr since Twitter is, well, X now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2023 4:29 PM

thanks!

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2023 5:38 PM

This is what I meant above. Any dig featuring huge cock is extra lurid.... and hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2023 5:39 PM

Sheesh the dongs on some of these guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2023 5:42 PM

I didn't realize Lurid Digs had shut down.

Yes, every so often there'd be a stunningly huge and/or beautiful dude. Minus the tattoos/Amish beard/Confederate flag(s), of course.

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2023 5:43 PM

I enjoyed the pic at R4 too. My eyes were drawn to his kitty cat tattoo but then I noticed the handgun on the table behind his left arm.

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2023 6:16 PM

It used to be part of my daily on-line surfing routine to check out Lurid Digs, People of Walmart and D-Listed.

Sad they're all gone or just not what they used to be.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2023 6:25 PM

"Provehito in altum", his Latin tattoo could mean "launch into the deep" or "push into the unknown." With that whopping cock, indeed!!!!

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2023 6:30 PM

Well R8, Lurid Digs is NOT gone. Have you read this thread? It's on Twitter-X

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2023 6:30 PM

R10 I would cut off my fucking hands before being on Elon Musk's X, so it's as good as gone to me.

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2023 6:37 PM

Thank you, R11, for expressing my sentiments.

R10, Elon Musk could shit out one his Model S cars out of his prolapsed asshole, and I wouldn't be impressed with that racist, homophobic piece of shit. So I'm not about to give him a plug nickel of my hard earned money, whether it be for one his craptastic electric cars subscribing to X.

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2023 6:52 PM

You don't have to subscribe to Twitter to read tweets.

I'm too old to start calling it "X."

by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2023 12:34 AM

[quote] You don't have to subscribe to Twitter to read tweets.

Every single time I've tried to click on a Twitter link since it became X, it will NOT show me the image. You might be able to see some tweets, but actually, you in fact DO have to have a Twitter/X account to see all content.

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2023 12:38 AM

You can’t access media without an account on x

My favorite was the very hot naked blonde seated at a dining table with garbage everywhere - “I see nothing wrong with this interior whatsoever” was the caption.

by Anonymousreply 15September 16, 2023 12:38 AM

r4 and r5 please feel free to post as many images as you want! LOL

by Anonymousreply 16September 16, 2023 12:40 AM

Big cawks abound in filth!

by Anonymousreply 17September 16, 2023 1:25 AM

moar cocks

by Anonymousreply 18September 16, 2023 6:40 PM

I preferred the "silhouette" pics.

by Anonymousreply 19September 16, 2023 8:08 PM

Not enough properly presented dick, R19.

by Anonymousreply 20September 17, 2023 12:43 PM

Okay...I though there would be more lurid dick.

*sad*

by Anonymousreply 21September 17, 2023 1:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!