Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hunter Biden files lawsuit, alleging a Trump aide illegally accessed and manipulated data from his phone...

And pretended it was on the laptop they "found"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 28, 2023 2:44 PM

Go get 'em!

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2023 8:12 PM

"This is mans penis! So nice. Not like egg shaped penis of the Donald.."

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2023 8:23 PM

Wow. Another Trump thread. THANK GOD! We were running low.

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2023 8:26 PM

In other Hunter news, NBC reports that the FBI agent who oversaw the agency's investigation into Hunter Biden disputed, in an interview with House committees, key portions of an IRS whistleblower's claim that the Justice Department gave preferential treatment to President Biden's son.

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2023 8:32 PM

and you believe that?

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2023 8:33 PM

[quote]Wow. Another Trump thread. THANK GOD! We were running low.

It's a Hunter Biden thread.

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2023 8:36 PM

Oh. OK. I guess I didn't see "Trump" in the post. My bad. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2023 8:37 PM

Why does it even matter? He’s the president’s son, not the president.

by Anonymousreply 8September 13, 2023 9:05 PM

Go back to living in your pretty bubble, r3.

by Anonymousreply 9September 13, 2023 9:10 PM

Also r3:

*Dem Prez Candidates Are Afraid to Take on Mighty Joe Biden*

[quote]Dude can't even make sentence. You're crazy if you think he's going to actually be on the ballot in November. I know in the DL echo chamber it would never be admitted but this guy is hated. Didn't he say he was only going to be a one termer anyway?

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2023 9:12 PM

Go ahead and post everything I've ever posted. You think that embarrasses me or anything? Again, what did I type that wasn't true? People who go around and sleuth out what other people post are pathetic. The most pathetic on the board. You should go to me talking about my slut days. Some of my better posts.

by Anonymousreply 11September 13, 2023 9:14 PM

I hope he sues them into poverty.

by Anonymousreply 12September 13, 2023 11:13 PM

R8 - I’m assuming you’re asking why they focus on Hunter? I think it’s to distract Joe, in part. It’s also resonated with MAGATS who who think whataboutism lessens Dump’s and his family’s crimes. Good on Hunter, though. I hope he bankrupts these assholes.

by Anonymousreply 13September 13, 2023 11:25 PM

r13 it is the HIS SON IS ROTTEN SO HE MUST BE ROTTEN mantra. I mean what does that say about Trump? He must be a bloated, drug-addled idiot who is attracted to whores..oh ..wait.

by Anonymousreply 14September 13, 2023 11:31 PM

Not too much different from what google does with our data legally everyday.

by Anonymousreply 15September 13, 2023 11:36 PM

"Wow. Another Trump thread. THANK GOD! We were running low."

And as long as you keep responding to these threads, like you just did, you will ensure a steady supply of threads you purportedly dislike.

Do you know just how stupid you sound?

by Anonymousreply 16September 13, 2023 11:42 PM

[quote]Do you know just how stupid you sound?

Check their other posts and you'll get your answer, r16.

by Anonymousreply 17September 13, 2023 11:47 PM

I believed from Day 1 that his phone was hacked. What crackhead films a bunch of garbage then carefully uploads it all to his laptop? And even the worst drug addict would know not to take it to get 'repaired'.

by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2023 12:08 AM

R15, wrong. This guy committed actual crimes, nice of you to minimize them:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 14, 2023 3:43 AM

About fucking time he fought back, I've never understood why he isn't more litigious against people who are peddling obvious crap about him. I'd bury those deplorables in lawsuits if I were him.

by Anonymousreply 20September 14, 2023 4:07 AM

Suing the IRS now, good for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2023 5:33 PM

Hunter using the Trump defense. Joe Biden's governmental agencies are out to get him.

by Anonymousreply 22September 18, 2023 7:05 PM

[bold] "Here's a long profile of the "often-provocative" Republican operative who's obsessed with Hunter Biden. You have to read pretty deep in the article to find out that "often-provocative" actually means white supremacist and misogynist." [/bold]

[quote] In the White House, Ziegler worked for Navarro, one of Trump’s most outspoken advisers, who was recently convicted of contempt of Congress after he declined to cooperate with the House committee investigation into the Jan. 6 attack. In his White House role, Ziegler wrote reports about Chinese tariffs (which he argued the U.S. should reciprocate), the covid-19 pandemic (which he argued was planned) and the 2020 election (which he argued was stolen).

[...]

[quote] “They see me as a young Christian who they can try to basically scare, right?” Ziegler said. Calling the probe “a Bolshevistic anti-White campaign,” Ziegler added that he is “the least racist person that many of you have ever met, by the way.”

[quote] Jonathan Greenblatt, the chief executive of the Anti-Defamation League, to note that such words are “often used as a code for Jews.” Ziegler rejected any criticism from the group, saying that any ADL position is “probably a good indication of what I believe to be the exact opposite case.”

[quote] Ziegler also has posted, on his Telegram page, photos of his targets’ daughters wearing bathing suits or partying with friends, sometimes ridiculing the girls’ appearances. In other posts he has shared with his following, women are mocked for being bad drivers or purportedly being biologically unfit for military combat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 18, 2023 7:34 PM

Ziegler sounds totally stable and normal. Definitely an alpha male!

by Anonymousreply 24September 18, 2023 7:38 PM

"Hunter using the Trump defense. Joe Biden's governmental agencies are out to get him."

If it's good enough for the sleezy, dirtball scumbag pathological liar fake patriot/Christian like Trump goose, it's good enough for the gander.

by Anonymousreply 25September 18, 2023 7:43 PM

Good...Now can we arrest the fat orange slobs kids for something already?

by Anonymousreply 26September 18, 2023 7:46 PM

Go after the fuckers, Hunter.

by Anonymousreply 27September 18, 2023 7:47 PM

Subpoena the tiny penis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 15, 2023 7:43 PM

Lying assholes, the whole lot of them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 15, 2023 9:09 PM

Hunter days he'll show-up for a subpoena, but he wants it public.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 28, 2023 2:34 PM

Damn, he's a good looking guy. The Biden men are lookers, for sure.

by Anonymousreply 31November 28, 2023 2:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!