Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'Dancing with the Stars': Jason Mraz and Alyson Hannigan Among Cast for Season 32

'The Brady Bunch' star Barry Williams, actress Mira Sorvino, and NFL player Adrian Peterson will also be competing for the mirrorball trophy when season 32 kicks off on Sept. 26

The cast of Dancing with the Stars season 32 has finally been unveiled!

On Wednesday, Good Morning America announced the new cast of the upcoming season of ABC's beloved dance competition show.

Real estate mogul and The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Mauricio Umansky is set to be paired with pro Emma Slater, singer Jason Mraz is competing with partner Daniella Karagach, and actress Alyson Hannigan is partnered with pro Sasha Farber.

Also joining the cast is actress Mira Sorvino with partner Gleb Savchenko, NFL player Adrian Peterson with Britt Stewart, The Brady Bunch star Barry Williams with Peta Murgatroyd, and supermodel Tyson Beckford with pro Jenna Johnson.

Rounding out the cast is Marvel star Xochitl Gomez with partner Val Chmerkovskiy, Too Hot to Handle star Harry Jowsey with Rylee Arnold (the younger sister of alum Lindsay Arnold), singer/social media star Lele Pons with pro Brandon Armstrong, and comedian and actor Matt Walsh with partner Koko Iwasaki.

Heading into Wednesday, fans already knew former Bachelorette star Charity Lawson would be competing on season 32, as well as Vanderpump Rules star Ariana Madix. However, their partners were still unknown.

Wednesday's GMA segment confirmed Lawson will be dancing with pro Artem Chigvintsev while Madix is competing with pro Pasha Pashkov.

The full cast announcement comes one day after GMA revealed actress Jamie Lynn Spears would be competing on the series this fall with pro Alan Bersten.

"I don't know if one can ever be 100% ready to take on something this big; I didn't realize what a commitment it is, but it definitely is. I'm ready to challenge myself," she said on the show, before announcing she'll be donating her weekly earnings to SAG-AFTRA and the WGA amid their ongoing strike.

Madix, 38, was the first cast member to be announced for season 32 back in July. On Good Morning America, judge Derek Hough said, "This season on Dancing with the Stars, we are going absolutely mad — mad for Madix! Say goodbye to the drama and hello to the dance floor!"

Lawson, 27, found out that she would be taking part in the dance competition on the Bachelorette finale after getting engaged to Dotun Olubeko.

"So I know you like to cut up, you like to dance and you like to get down," Olubeko, 30, said to Lawson. "And you know that we've talked about this about how amazing this opportunity would be, and I am so happy to be the one to tell you that you’re going to be on Dancing with the Stars."

The new cast members will compete in front of judges Hough, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli. Len Goodman had announced his retirement as head judge in November 2022 before his death on April 24 at age 78.

In addition to changes at the judges’ table, ABC announced in March 2023 that Julianne Hough and Alfonso Ribeiro are slated to co-host DWTS season 32. The announcement came three days after news that Tyra Banks would exit the series following three seasons as host.

As the news was announced on GMA Monday, the judges, pro dancers and hosts kicked off the segment with an upbeat dance number before the full cast was officially unveiled. The full season 32 cast then joined the judges, pro dancers and hosts on the GMA stage to celebrate the exciting announcement.

Hannigan, 49, was asked whether her How I Met Your Mother costars knew about her casting in advance, to which she said she "took the keep everything wraps" requirement "very seriously." She hadn't even told one of her best friends.

"I'm a rule follower," she added. "I haven't told anyone."

After Beckford, 52, gave fans a taste of his dance moves, Pons, 27, got a special message from "sis" Paris Hilton. "I know you're gonna kill it," the reality star and businesswoman said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245December 9, 2023 11:15 PM

Too Hot to Handle's Jowsey, 26, joked that his first dance number would be titled "embarrassing mess, a little bit like my life." Sorvino, 55, then said her real-life best friend and former Romy and Michele's High School Reunion costar Lisa Kudrow would likely think she's "very brave" for joining the season 32 cast.

Walsh, who joined in virtually, received a special message from his former Veep costar Tony Hale, who told him the cast is "excited" for him. Umansky, 53, said viewers can "definitely" expect to see his "wife" Kyle Richards and their four daughters cheering him on from the audience.

Lawson then joked that her former fellow Bachelorettes who competed on DWTS gave her "better dancing advice than dating advice." VPR's Madix said she was looking forward to turning "the negative into a positive onto the dance floor as well."

After moving to Disney+ from ABC for season 31 in 2022, DWTS will return to the network for its upcoming 32nd season. In addition, the ballroom competition series will be available to stream on Disney+ at the same time.

Pros Lindsay Arnold and Witney Carson both previously announced they would not be returning for the upcoming season of DWTS. Arnold shared a video to TikTok, announcing that she won't be returning to the show after 14 seasons. Shortly after, Carson did the same.

“This was not a decision that we took lightly at all,” Carson said in her TikTok announcement, referring to herself and husband Carson McAllister. “But we will not be doing Dancing With the Stars this season. And as much as that pains me to say, I just feel very at peace with it.”

Cheryl Burke also announced in November that she's leaving DWTS after 17 years and 26 seasons on the show. "I have been crying nonstop," the pro dancer told PEOPLE exclusively.

"It has been very emotional. There [are] a lot of emotions and there's lots of excitement, but there's also lots of fear," she said. "At the end of the day, this is actually maybe another divorce in a way that I'm going through in one year."

Pro Sharna Burgess also revealed she would be sitting out this season — though she admitted it was not by choice. "It was such a shock, because I wasn’t expecting it, it was tough," she said on her podcast Tuesday.

Season 32 of Dancing with the Stars premieres Tuesday, Sept. 26 on ABC, and will stream on Disney+ and Hulu.

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2023 7:27 PM

I'm just glad that Tyra fucking Banks is gone.

I can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2023 7:29 PM

Oscar winner Mira Sorvino? Damn, she must really need those house renovations!

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2023 7:37 PM

I wonder if Hannigan has stopped being a complete, fucking count to people she works with.

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2023 7:42 PM

I'll be rooting for Mira Sorvino and Gleb, and Tyson Beckford and Jenna.

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2023 7:46 PM

GLEB.

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2023 7:46 PM

Gross Mauricio will be one of the first eliminated.

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2023 12:30 AM

Alyson is a sweetheart. Can she dance?

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2023 12:56 AM

Is Sorvino the first Oscar winner to sink this low?

by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2023 1:01 AM

Mauricio should have been paired with a trans pro dancer.

I heard from Radaronline that he's into that sort of thing.

by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2023 2:47 AM

I’m for Mraz. He was on celebrity jeopardy and seemed sweet and very smart.

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2023 3:35 AM

Celebrity Jeopardy? Well then!

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2023 3:41 AM

Jason Mraz came out as bisexual a while back. They could have paired him with Gleb!

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2023 8:46 AM

How weird to announce that you're bisexual, especially if you're currently married to a woman?

I mean, what exactly is he telling her by announcing that?

I do find him attractive, though.

But bisexuals are always just a confused mess. It's best to avoid them altogether.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2023 9:03 AM

Reading through Jason's biography, he sounds like a whackadoodle! The guy is just all over the place:

[quote] While attending Lee-Davis High School, Mraz was a member of the cheerleading squad, school chorus, and drama club. He starred as Joseph in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and as Snoopy in a play about the Peanuts characters. During this period of his life, he struggled with his sexuality at times, wondering if he was gay.

[quote] Mraz married Sheridan Edley in 2001. They divorced the following year.

[quote] Mraz was engaged to singer-songwriter and long-time close friend Tristan Prettyman on Christmas Eve 2010; they broke off the engagement six months later.

[quote] On October 25, 2015, Mraz married his girlfriend, Christina Carano, in a private ceremony in his hometown of Mechanicsville, Virginia.

[quote] In June 2018, Mraz penned a "love letter" to the LGBT community, as part of a Billboard feature during gay pride month. A line in the poem, "I am bi your side. / All ways" led some media reports to state that the poem represented Mraz's coming out as bisexual. In an article published on July 19, 2018, by Billboard, Mraz said he has had previous experiences with men, even while dating Carano. Mraz said Carano defined him as a "two-spirit", a description that was criticized by some as misappropriating a word originally designed solely for the native population, and for distorting the term's meaning.

[quote] At an event celebrating his latest album release at the Grammy Museum in Los Angeles on June 22, 2023, Mraz announced that he and Carano had recently divorced.

[quote] On October 24, 2019, Mraz endorsed Bernie Sanders for President in the 2020 Democratic Party presidential primaries stating, "Bernie is the perfect candidate to follow Trump & continue to shake up the system for the benefit of true American values: Life, Liberty & The Pursuit of Happiness".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2023 9:12 AM

He sounds like… something.

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2023 9:17 AM

He does look good in speedos, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2023 9:33 AM

[quote]How weird to announce that you're bisexual, especially if you're currently married to a woman?

They're no longer married.

by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2023 9:44 AM

[quote]How weird to announce that you're bisexual, especially if you're currently married to a woman?

Ronen Rubinstein, who plays gay on "9-1-1: Lone Star," announced that he was bisexual and soon afterward married his longtime girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 19September 14, 2023 9:49 AM

R12 he was playing against Buffy’s little sister who was nice and goofy but so bad! “Charles Dickens! I knew that, really!”

by Anonymousreply 20September 14, 2023 1:05 PM

Buffy St. Marie had a sister?

by Anonymousreply 21September 14, 2023 1:07 PM

R21 maybe cousins…Trachtenberg St. Michelle

by Anonymousreply 22September 14, 2023 1:31 PM

R9 hold my beer…

by Anonymousreply 23September 14, 2023 3:09 PM

Alison looks super young in that photo. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 24September 14, 2023 3:11 PM

God, Britney's sister looks like a 50-year-old trailer park dweller.

by Anonymousreply 25September 14, 2023 3:12 PM

What's wrong with an Academy Award winner going on a dancing show?

Stuck up bitches.

by Anonymousreply 26September 14, 2023 4:57 PM

I'm shocked that Gleb got the Oscar winner. Have the producers started liking him better, or did Mira request him?

by Anonymousreply 27September 14, 2023 5:57 PM

Everybody wants.... GLEB.

He's the hottest guy on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 14, 2023 6:00 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 14, 2023 6:02 PM

[quote] Everybody wants.... GLEB.

GLEB.

by Anonymousreply 30September 14, 2023 6:12 PM

[quote] Dancing With the Stars Viewers Not Happy as Cast Member’s Domestic Abuse Arrest Resurfaces

The cast for Season 32 of Dancing with the Stars was just announced, and there is already controversy. The cast was certainly eclectic. Actress Mira Sorvino and singer Jason Mraz are ready to cha-cha. Also, along for the ride are The Bachelorette star Charity Lawson and Ariana Madix from Vanderpump Rules.

But NFL player Adrian Peterson’s name angered some DWTS viewers. And with good reason. The U.S. Sun has all the details.

In 2014, Adrian was charged with “reckless or negligent injury to a child in Texas” back in 2014. E! News reported that he “used a switch to spank” his son, who was only four years old. This incident left cuts and bruises on the victim. Adrian pleaded no contest to a charge of misdemeanor reckless assault.

He was fined $4,000 and performed 80 hours of community service. He was given two years probation, and the NFL suspended him for a year.

According to NBC News, Adrian was arrested in 2022 for a domestic abuse incident. The incident, which involved Adrian’s wife, Ashley Peterson, took place on a plane that was leaving LAX.

An NFL news release stated, “The plane had left the gate but was forced to return due to an alleged verbal and physical altercation between a male suspect and a female victim, airport police said.” A rep for the couple told NBC News that Ashley sustained a cut on her finger and that there was also a verbal argument.

While everyone else stayed on the flight, Adrian was taken into custody. Ashley declined to press charges, and he was released on a $50,000 bond the very same day.

Because of these disturbing incidents, fans shared their anger on Reddit. The person who started the thread posted, “The disappointment is REAL. I can’t believe the show would openly cast a child abuser. This is so disgusting.”

Another user wrote, “I’m sure there were other athletes that would have done DWTS. Why a child abuser DWTS?” I mean, it’s not like athletes are an endangered species.

A follower added, “Britt [Stewart] didn’t deserve this. The work she did last season was incredible. And now she gets stuck with him? He never should have been cast to begin with.”

Finally, a football fan chimed in. “I’m disgusted. I’m a major Vikings fan and was furious at everyone defending him at the time. I know they like to include a controversial person, but this is not a good look,” the user wrote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 15, 2023 10:51 AM

[quote]Is Sorvino the first Oscar winner to sink this low?

No.

by Anonymousreply 32September 15, 2023 12:08 PM

There’s a lot of one hit Supporting Actress winners still to be tapped…it will takes years before they’re all used up.

by Anonymousreply 33September 15, 2023 1:31 PM

Yeah but Cloris was old by then, so it was okay R32.

by Anonymousreply 34September 15, 2023 4:39 PM

[quote] Mauricio Umansky Attempting To Escape Trial in $32 Million Mansion Battle

Haha.

I'd love to see protestors in the audience against Mauricio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 15, 2023 11:22 PM

I’ve never actually watched a single episode of this show (and I’m not trying to be snotty, neither reality tv shows nor dancing really appeal to me) but is this the first time they’ve ever had…stars on Dancing with the Stars? I’ve seen the casts listed but I don’t know I’ve ever really known who any of the contestants were and the ones I did know could charitably be called “actors”. Stars was quite a stretch. But I know some of these people and I know they are famous.

by Anonymousreply 36September 15, 2023 11:38 PM

How quickly they forget.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 15, 2023 11:57 PM

[quote] Ariana Madix Says More Bi Representation on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ Could Help Viewers Understand Her Sexuality

“Vanderpump Rules” star Ariana Madix called for more representation of the bisexual community at the “Dancing With the Stars” Season 32 cast reveal Wednesday night.

“I would love to see more and more representation all across the board,” Madix told GLAAD alongside her professional dancing partner Pasha Pashkov. “So to be able to represent my community in that way, I’m really, really grateful.”

Madix was the first celebrity announced for Season 32 of “Dancing With the Stars,” fresh off the so-called “Scandoval” of the Bravo reality show, in which she found out that her live-in boyfriend Tom Sandoval was two-timing her with best friend Raquel Leviss.

“The thing with any sexuality, especially with bisexuality, I think people want to categorize or pigeonhole and assume that like, it’s a monolith, everyone’s the same,” she added. “So I think that the more representation, the more you see — like, the individuality and how people live their lives, [the more] you know that there’s somebody out there that’s just like you. And I do think the criticism [of bisexuality] is, like, people don’t understand. So I think the more that we’re out there, the more people are able to understand.”

GLAAD also spoke with singer-songwriter Jason Mraz, who came out as bisexual in a 2018 interview after “broadcasting as hetero,” in his words. Mraz will also compete this season on “DWTS” with professional partner Daniella Karagach.

“I feel great. I was closeted for my whole life and now coming out of the closet as a dancer, as well. So that feels great,” Mraz told GLAAD. “There’s all kinds of people out there in the world and we’re all human. All humans deserve the same love and same life possibilities. Same opportunities. Every kid who has a dream deserves to see what it’s like to fulfill that dream. I was lucky enough to grow up in a system that worked for me, and I know that system doesn’t work for everybody. So it’s important to build programming and change the system so that it is more inclusive and easier for every kid to pursue their life’s dream.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 16, 2023 2:17 AM

Pics of Alyson leaving the studios.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 18, 2023 11:44 PM

Boycott Mauricio!

by Anonymousreply 40September 19, 2023 12:43 AM

The first House Husband....more to follow, no doubt!

by Anonymousreply 41September 19, 2023 12:45 AM

R40 - Why?

by Anonymousreply 42September 19, 2023 1:35 AM

This, R42:

[quote] Mauricio Umansky Attempting To Escape Trial in $32 Million Mansion Battle

It looks like you just can’t escape certain court cases no matter how hard you try. Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Kyle Richards might be “separated” from husband Mauricio Umansky, but Mauricio is trying to “separate” himself from an ongoing court case.

Remember back in 2019, how innocent and fresh we all were? Our RHOBH news was filled with PK Kemsely running from the Bellagio. Then little gems about Mauricio started coming out. I know you haven’t forgotten about the $32 million Malibu mansion fiasco. You know, the one involving the African nation Equatorial Guinea? Welp, it’s still ongoing and Mauricio is still trying to be done with it. Radar has the details.

The walls around Mauricio started crumbling long before Morgan Wade entered the chat. His major legal issues came about when the feds requested Mo sell a seized Malibu home belonging to Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue.

Teodoro may or may not have been familiar with taking things that didn’t exactly belong to him. He agreed to sell the home and hold $10 million of the proceeds to pay a fine from the Justice Department. The remaining funds would be donated to charity back in his homeland.

Mauricio was accused of conning an investor and the investor’s real estate agent out of the sale and turning around and selling the Malibu property a year later with a $37 million profit. Mo has filed court docs claiming the statute of limitations over this claim has expired.

Legal papers show the broker was working at UMRO Reality Corporation — (The Agency). He helped his partner Mauricio Oberfeld buy the Malibu property for the low, low price of $32 million. Mauricio settled the case, or did he?

In 2019 Sam Hakim and his agent, Aitan Segal, went after Mauricio and Oberfeld with a suit filed in Los Angeles Superior Court for fraud and blatant self-dealing because they ALLEGEDLY did not disclose an offer of $40 million from the other broker to the seller.

Neither of the Mauricios want that smoke and are now requesting the judge to toss the combined lawsuits. Also, they believe the plaintiffs want damages on an assumption the property could have been renovated for a bigger profit.

“This claim fails as a matter of law because it is barred by the statute of limitations,” read Mauricio’s motion. “Plaintiff’s request for a constructive trust fails because it improperly seeks a speculative windfall from the redevelopment of the Property.”

It will be interesting to see if Mauricio finally gets rid of this suit. Stay tuned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 19, 2023 1:37 AM

Thanks R43

by Anonymousreply 44September 19, 2023 2:09 AM

[quote] 'Dancing With the Stars' nearing a delay

The upcoming season of Dancing With the Stars has been facing all kinds of drama — both strike-related and otherwise — and is now looking to postpone the premiere after cast members have begun backing out.

Season 32 of the ratings juggernaut for ABC will be hosted by Alfonso Ribeiro with Julianne Hough serving as co-host, and Bruno Tonioli, Carrie Ann Inaba and Derek Hough sitting in the judges' chairs.

The cast includes supermodel Tyson Beckford; actors Xochitl Gomez, Alyson Hannigan, Mira Sorvino, Matt Walsh, Barry Williams and Jamie Lynn Spears; reality stars Charity Lawson, Mauricio Umansky and Ariana Madix; singers Jason Mraz and Lele Pons; former NFL star Adrian Peterson and social media star Harry Jowsey.

Here’s a look at all the drama and the latest updates surrounding the season that hasn’t even started yet.

ABC confirmed with Variety that the network is working on a postponement plan for the DWTS premiere after actor Matt Walsh decided to “pause” his involvement with Season 32. He announced his decision in a statement to Variety:

“I am taking a pause from Dancing With the Stars until an agreement is made with the WGA [Writers Guild of America]. I was excited to join the show and did so under the impression that it was not a WGA show and fell under a different agreement. This morning when I was informed by my union, the WGA, that it is considered struck work I walked out of my rehearsal. I have been and will always stand with my union members of the WGA, SAG and DGA. Beyond our union artists, I am sensitive to the many people impacted by the strike and I hope for a speedy and fair resolution, and to one day work again with all the wonderful people I met at DWTS who tolerated my dancing.”

Among its 500 or so staff members, Dancing With the Stars employs one WGA writer and therefore is covered by the WGA. Other performers are able to work on the show via SAG-AFTRA’s Network Code agreement, which is not part of the ongoing strike.

As strikers recently set up shop outside Dancing With the Stars, Walsh and others like Hannigan and Sorvino were also mentioned on picket signs. So Walsh’s move was most likely the start of what would be similar actions from other cast members.

If DWTS does indeed delay its season, it would be falling in line with a handful of other unscripted shows that have been doing the same in recent weeks.

One show that elected to proceed despite the strikes is Jeopardy!, beginning its 40th season with the workaround of using recycled clues, which are being answered by previous contestants via a Second Chance tournament.

Host Ken Jennings has faced backlash for not going along with his co-host, Mayim Bialik, who is on the picket lines. But his defense is that the late Alex Trebek decided to continue on during the writers’ strike in 2007-2008.

Former DWTS pro dancer Cheryl Burke spent 25 seasons on the show before retiring earlier this year. While out promoting an upcoming new podcast, she was vocal about wanting the show to delay things in solidarity with the writers during an interview with Variety.

Burke also reacted to former DWTS pro Sharna Burgess saying she would have walked if assigned Adrian Peterson as a partner, given his past abuse charges. Burke had this to say about it:

“We’ve had a lot of controversial characters on the show. I think I danced with Ray Lewis — that was a bit controversial. When it comes to abuse, I do agree with Sharna. However, you sign up to be a part of the show. And honestly, as a pro dancer, whoever walks in through that door, you don’t turn around and walk out. You’re signing up for this. It’s not like you can request, but if you say certain things that you’re triggered by, you would hope that that wouldn’t happen. But this is showbiz. I respect her, of course. I come from abuse as a little girl. At the end of the day, I don’t promote it. But my job is, I’m an employee. You can’t just turn around and walk out and say I’m sorry. That’s not part of the contract. It’s a fine line.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 22, 2023 8:44 PM

Unfair advantage to Mira Sorvino. She is a professional.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 22, 2023 9:01 PM

R46 LOL

by Anonymousreply 47September 22, 2023 10:35 PM

Fat, r39.

by Anonymousreply 48September 24, 2023 3:37 PM

Not really R48

by Anonymousreply 49September 24, 2023 4:26 PM

SAG is backing the contestants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 24, 2023 9:33 PM

I hope Hannigan does a "Band Camp" themed number including flute.

by Anonymousreply 51September 24, 2023 9:42 PM

R51 LOL

by Anonymousreply 52September 26, 2023 1:35 AM

She can do Lizzo's "Truth Hurts, R51."

Lizzo does a flute solo in the middle... rofl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 26, 2023 1:51 AM

Is this the official thread?

by Anonymousreply 54September 27, 2023 12:15 AM

Omg I loved Barry Williams’ dance. It was so sweet and tender.

by Anonymousreply 55September 27, 2023 12:28 AM

Alyson Hannigan might be the worst dancer ever on the show. She makes Bobby Bones look like Astaire. Go home tonight!

by Anonymousreply 56September 27, 2023 12:42 AM

No I love Alyson. She’s not a good dancer but she’s so awesome. Love her personality and good attitude.

by Anonymousreply 57September 27, 2023 12:43 AM

Why is social media personality Harry Jowsey here?

by Anonymousreply 58September 27, 2023 12:44 AM

Oh I stand corrected this 6'5' guy is worse.

by Anonymousreply 59September 27, 2023 12:51 AM

Yes. Harry was terrible. He’s lucky he’s pretty. He has nothing to offer the world but his appearance

by Anonymousreply 60September 27, 2023 12:54 AM

Jason Mraz just killed that dance

by Anonymousreply 61September 27, 2023 1:01 AM

Mrazmataz!

by Anonymousreply 62September 27, 2023 1:02 AM

Jamie Lynn is trash

by Anonymousreply 63September 27, 2023 1:12 AM

I’ve never wanted to suck someone off as bad as I want to suck off Mauricio

by Anonymousreply 64September 27, 2023 1:14 AM

Oh my boo Gleb is back. Good. I didn’t know he was back this season.

by Anonymousreply 65September 27, 2023 1:40 AM

I adore Alyson Hannigan but she chews SO loudly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 27, 2023 2:06 AM

R66 that’s her playing a character and doing what the script said to do. Lily chews like that. Alyson was doing her job, acting.

by Anonymousreply 67September 27, 2023 2:20 AM

First off, Matt was actually very good. The judges were harsh with their scores for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 68September 27, 2023 2:31 AM

Alyson is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 69September 27, 2023 4:31 AM

Another obnoxious Bachelorette for the finals again. It's like the early years where almost no one can dance.

by Anonymousreply 70September 27, 2023 4:58 AM

I like that they cast a bunch of non-dancers this season. Every season there is one or two who are trained dancers and run away to the finals easily. This year it seems a lot more even among the cast.

by Anonymousreply 71September 27, 2023 11:47 AM

[quote]Alyson is adorable.

Adorable...Insufferable. Apples and Oranges.

by Anonymousreply 72September 27, 2023 12:27 PM

I want to suck on Harry Jowsey's nipples!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 27, 2023 6:39 PM

[quote] Mauricio Umansky Says He and Kyle Richards Are ‘Not Separated’ and ‘Not Divorced’

Mauricio Umansky and Kyle Richards have not ended their relationship.

“We were dealing with our own things, kind of, super quietly and internally, just our own issues,” Umansky, 53, said during the Thursday, September 28, episode of The Agency Dallas’ “Red Mic” podcast. “I mean, certainly, we’re not separated. We’re not divorced at this point. We are not any of that stuff.”

He continued: “We’re still dealing with our marriage. You know, we’ve been married for 27 years now together and it’s been an amazing 27 years.”

Umansky quickly clarified that it has been an “amazing 26 years” and a “difficult one year.” He added, “You know, Kyle and I are blessed, where we actually had 26 years that we did not have a bad year and I know most marriages have bad months, bad weeks [and] bad years.”

Umansky had teased to Us Weekly earlier this month that his family were his No. 1 cheerleaders as he tackled the dance floor.

“Everybody was super supportive. They are all going to be there cheering me on. I can’t wait,” he exclusively told Us. “They’ve already put it in their calendar. Everybody’s ready [and] everybody’s already adjusted their calendars, particularly Kyle ‘cause she’s so busy. The rest of the girls are all in L.A. and just waiting.”

Nearly two months earlier, news broke that Umansky and Richards, who tied the knot in 1996, were struggling after 27 years of marriage.

“In regards to the news that came out about us today … Any claims regarding us divorcing are untrue. However, yes, we have had a rough year,” they captioned a joint Instagram statement in July. “The most challenging one of our marriage. But we both love and respect each other tremendously. There has been no wrongdoing on anyone’s part. Although we are in the public eye, we ask to be able to work through our issues privately.”

Weeks later, a source exclusively told Us that Richards and Umansky — who went on multiple family vacations with their kids this summer — were building “back up their foundation.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 29, 2023 3:27 AM

[quote] Mauricio Umansky Says He and Kyle Richards Are ‘Not Separated’ and ‘Not Divorced’

Rofl. Sure, Jan!

Meanwhile, Kyle is off on romantic getaways to Paris with her girlfriend Morgan Wade and getting her pussy eaten good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75September 29, 2023 3:28 AM

Omg the judges got it wrong with Barry. He was good!

by Anonymousreply 76October 4, 2023 12:45 AM

who got voted off?

by Anonymousreply 77October 4, 2023 1:52 AM

Jamie Lynn Spears r77

by Anonymousreply 78October 4, 2023 1:59 AM

Was she the first one to dance r78?

by Anonymousreply 79October 4, 2023 2:03 AM

[quote] Jamie Lynn Spears R77

Did she dance with knives, too?

by Anonymousreply 80October 4, 2023 2:06 AM

Can’t stand Mraz.

by Anonymousreply 81October 4, 2023 2:07 AM

No. Jamie Lynn danced toward the end. And I’m not shocked she’s off. People hate her for being a part of the Britney thing and people on social media made it clear they were gonna make sure she’s voted off soon, it even made headlines.

by Anonymousreply 82October 4, 2023 2:09 AM

[quote] Jamie Lynn Spears

She was giving the producers trouble so it's not surprising they'd change the season's script and rig her early demise.

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 09/12 **6**

The idea was that the sibling of the permanent A list "singer" would make her casting announcement video wearing the same type of outfit her sister normally does while making her videos. The sibling didn't like the way it turned out though so threw on an oversized sweatshirt to hide the outfit and just did a boring take. She also has a commitment to make it to the final four.

Jamie Lynn Spears Says She's Donating Salary to SAG-AFTRA, WGA amid Strike

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83October 4, 2023 3:22 AM

R83 I just looked at your posting history. You’re the loon on the blind threads going on and on about them being posted here. And don’t try lying. I just checked your accounts.

by Anonymousreply 84October 4, 2023 9:06 AM

I've never gone "on and on about them being posted here". Instead several times I've been jumped on for posting links to them no differently than I did here.

You're either confused or weird r84.

by Anonymousreply 85October 4, 2023 9:32 AM

[quote] I wonder if Hannigan has stopped being a complete, fucking count to people she works with.

R4 is she? She seems so wholesome in Pen & Teller.

by Anonymousreply 86October 4, 2023 1:46 PM

R86 she isn’t. Everyone who worked with her loves her. SMG was the cunt on Buffy

by Anonymousreply 87October 4, 2023 3:26 PM

Jason Mraz got 24 out of a possible 30 on Tuesday night, tying for first place.

by Anonymousreply 88October 4, 2023 8:17 PM

Stars?

That name is still misleading, 32 seasons on.

by Anonymousreply 89October 4, 2023 8:50 PM

[quote]That name is still misleading, 32 seasons on.

Perhaps next season it will be changed to "Dancing With the TikTok Stars."

by Anonymousreply 90October 4, 2023 10:08 PM

R90 I'm still pushing for "Dancing with the People You May or May Not Have Heard Of."

by Anonymousreply 91October 4, 2023 10:58 PM

Dancing with People Famous Enough to Know Better but Too Broke to Say No

by Anonymousreply 92October 5, 2023 1:53 AM

How are Mira Sorvino and Barry Williams doing?

by Anonymousreply 93October 5, 2023 1:55 AM

Loving both of them

by Anonymousreply 94October 5, 2023 1:59 AM

R93, Barry Williams has a fantastic attitude and is easily the best dancer they’ve ever had in his age group (he’ll be 70 next year). He seems underscored by the judges, but that may be an intentional ploy to goose the voting.

Mira Sorvino comes across as too emotionally fragile, and it makes it tough to enjoy her performances. She’s reminiscent of Shannon Elizabeth and Cheryl Ladd in that respect, and may end up being eliminated earlier than expected.

by Anonymousreply 95October 5, 2023 2:22 AM

Saw Barry Williams in the Pippin national tour.

by Anonymousreply 96October 5, 2023 2:32 AM

Cheryl Ladd did not come off emotionally fragile at all lmao. She was a tough cookie.

Mira is fragile. Harvey Weinstein destroyed her career. She’s used to being screwed over.

by Anonymousreply 97October 5, 2023 2:36 AM

Barry is great and moved very well, even better than many of the men much younger than him. The judges are underscoring him.

by Anonymousreply 98October 5, 2023 2:37 AM

R96 It was so brave of him to continue in that role, against the producers’ explicit demands.

by Anonymousreply 99October 5, 2023 4:21 AM

explain r99

what producers?

by Anonymousreply 100October 5, 2023 6:08 AM

I agree, R98, I think Barry has been great. Obviously, he had *some* dance training as a younger man (what with the Brady Bunch Variety Hour & his stage work), but not ballroom-dancing. The advantage he has is that he KNOWS how to perform & play to a crowd. He's just...older now, at 69-70...and it kinda shows?? If he'd been on DWTS 10 years ago, he would have mopped up!

by Anonymousreply 101October 5, 2023 7:48 AM

Should we base someone’s dancing on how old they look? No.

by Anonymousreply 102October 5, 2023 9:16 AM

Is it me or is this the first time in a long time where almost everyone can't dance. Mraz, Bachorlette and Reality girl are going to run away with it and be top three.

by Anonymousreply 103October 5, 2023 3:13 PM

Add Lele Pons to your list, R103, and that’s a solid prediction.

by Anonymousreply 104October 5, 2023 7:37 PM

Loving Barry. He’s doing so well and I love his good attitude and spirit. The judges are always underscoring him and being overly critical over things they allow others to get away with.

by Anonymousreply 105October 11, 2023 12:11 AM

Why are they underscoring him?

by Anonymousreply 106October 11, 2023 12:17 AM

When did Barry Williams become Don Ho?

by Anonymousreply 107October 11, 2023 1:25 AM

[quote]When did Barry Williams become Don Ho?

Many years after becoming Flo's ho.

by Anonymousreply 108October 11, 2023 2:29 AM

[quote] When did Barry Williams become Don Ho?

After hitting his head while surfing in Hawaii.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 11, 2023 2:35 AM

[quote] Mauricio Umansky Spotted With Rumored New Flame Leslie Bega on Dinner Date

Mauricio Umansky had dinner with former actress Leslie Bega at a Beverly Hills restaurant on Tuesday, October 2. Leslie works at Mauricio’s real estate firm The Agency. She attended the Dancing with the Stars taping to support her boss, who’s competing on the show.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star and his employee later enjoyed dinner with his parents, Dr. Estella Sneider and Eduardo Umansky. Mauricio’s estranged wife Kyle Richards was reportedly away on a road trip with her friend, country music singer Morgan Wade.

“We had a delicious dinner and a great, enjoyable conversation,” Estella wrote on her Instagram, next to a group photo. “It was a wonderful treat to continue celebrating Mauricio.”

Best known for HBO’s The Sopranos and 1980s ABC comedy Head of the Class, Leslie now works in real estate. Her bio on the Agency website reflects 25 years of experience buying and selling properties worldwide.

Mauricio and Kyle announced their separation in July 2023, following 27 years of marriage. They remain on friendly terms, for the sake of their four daughters, who range in age from 34 to 15. Rumors of a romantic relationship between Kyle and Morgan continue to circulate, though the RHOBH star vehemently denies anything more than friendship.

Though Mauricio and Kyle are taking a break from their marriage, they’re not “throwing in the towel” just yet. A preview trailer for Season 13 showed their daughters gathering for a family discussion. Farrah, Alexia, Sophia and Portia wiped away tears as Kyle tried to reassure them. “We are a very strong family and always will be,” she said. “You know nothing can change that.”

“We’re fighting for this,” Mauricio declared. “Kyle is my best friend. She’s an amazing human. I love her … and marriages go through difficult times, sometimes. That’s what we’re dealing with right now.”

He went on to add, “It’s very difficult to be in the public eye and have so much inquisition when you’re going through something tough. My wife is just being looked at so intensely, and it’s really not fair. She’s just a person … and she does not deserve to be so judged [for] everything she does.”

While they try to figure things out between them, the real estate mogul urged fans to allow them some time. “We promise you we will let you know,” he added. “We’re not hiding anything from you.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 11, 2023 2:49 AM

Who got voted off?

by Anonymousreply 111October 11, 2023 3:41 AM

R111 Tyson Beckford

by Anonymousreply 112October 11, 2023 9:19 AM

[quote] How I Met Your Mother's Alyson Hannigan On Being Called 'Drama Queen'

Dancing with the Stars has already said goodbye to two celebrity competitors, but Alyson Hannigan is still going strong in the wake of her Latin Night tango with Sasha Farber. Hannigan spoke with CinemaBlend to reflect on being called a "drama queen" by judge Bruno Tonioli as well as performing live.

Alyson Hannigan was one of the most improved, and the judges complimented her and Sasha Farber for delivering on the tango. They specifically noted that the sitcom veteran truly got into character with the sensuality and drama needed for the dance. So how did it feel for the actress to be called a "drama queen" by Bruno Tonioli?

[quote] I mean, I've never thought of myself as a drama queen! But I think from Bruno, that's kinda maybe the best compliment you can get. Right? I feel like in his circles, there would probably be a lot of drama queens. I think that's what he likes… I was so happy because he does sort of scare me, and I think he likes that. So I was just glad that it was a compliment and not just, 'Why are you on the show?'

The longtime DWTS judge definitely meant "drama queen" as a compliment, and he's never short on fun descriptions of the celebrity dancers.

When I spoke with Hannigan ahead of Motown Night, I noted that she looked much more confident in Week 2 than Week 1:

[quote] I think the first night, the adrenaline and just all the newness, I might have sort of left my body and had an out-of-body experience, which Sasha had warned me would happen. I was definitely more present and aware and also confident going into the tango on the second week, because I had learned what works for me better. And I really took the judges' notes to heart. I had Carrie Ann [Inaba] and I had them all in my head all week of like, timing, timing, timing, like really bring out that sensual thing. So I was really trying to take their notes in.

Getting a bump of six points from week to week certainly proved that taking the judges' notes paid off. Hannigan also credited her daughter and Season 31 champion Charli D'Amelio for inspiring her approach after her first score. She explained:

[quote] My younger daughter and I had rewatched the last season when I started rehearsing. We started rewatching it and there was something that Charli D’Amelio had talked about, that she just writes tons and tons of notes. So I was like, 'You know what, that might work for me.' And so basically, I just wrote out my entire dance, including all the notes that Sasha had kept doing about like, 'This is a small step. Don't hop here. Make sure your shoulders are down.' All of the just millions of things that he has to tell me over and over and over.

The process of taking notes helped her feel "comfortable" while she rehearsed, as she said:

[quote] So I just wrote it all down, and then before I would go out, I would just reread it so it was really fresh and what I realized is it sort of became my script. Working with a script is very comfortable for me, so that and then watching tons of videos, and I just kind of basically ate, drank, and slept with tango in my brain. It was just nonstop. I would rehearse and then go home and do my homework. That I think really helped build my confidence of knowing where I was so that if I lost the count, I still knew the dance.

It's no wonder that she was more in her element when she realized that her notes could be like a script for her. So I asked what it has been like her to perform live rather than off of a script. Hannigan said:

[quote] It's intimidating when you think about it, so I try not to just think about the like, 'Oh my gosh, it's live!' I just know what I have to go out there and do. We practice a ton before, and then hopefully by show night, I've got it so locked into my memory that I can just go out and really try to breathe and do it. I don't really think about like, 'Oh yeah, this is live television!' until afterwards, because I just don't want to add any more nerves than I already have.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 11, 2023 2:08 PM

[quote] I mean, I've never thought of myself as a drama queen! But I think from Bruno, that's kinda maybe the best compliment you can get. Right? I feel like in his circles, there would probably be a lot of drama queens. I think that's what he likes… I was so happy because he does sort of scare me, and I think he likes that.

Is it just me, or does Hannigan sound both passive-aggressive and homophobic with this remark?

by Anonymousreply 114October 11, 2023 2:09 PM

R114 Jesus. Not everything is fucking homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 115October 11, 2023 3:26 PM

I think the judges are scoring Alyson unfairly low.

Jason Mraz has some really great form and makes, as Carrie Ann would say, clean lines.

by Anonymousreply 116October 11, 2023 6:00 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 117October 11, 2023 6:05 PM

Where are the Brady kids? Thought they were ll so close, no one can show up?

by Anonymousreply 118October 11, 2023 6:16 PM

Don't drag me into this bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 119October 11, 2023 6:18 PM

I think Alyson has dropped a few pounds.

by Anonymousreply 120October 12, 2023 4:05 AM

[quote]Where are the Brady kids? Thought they were ll so close, no one can show up?

Florence Henderson showed up to support Maureen McCormick, and then she died.

by Anonymousreply 121October 12, 2023 4:10 AM

When Barry makes it a little further, his Brady "siblings" will start popping up -- namely Christopher Knight his co-host on "The Real Brady Bros" podcast. And I wouldn't be surprised to see Mike Lookinland, Eve Plumb, or Susan Olsen show up....but it's way too early for that.

by Anonymousreply 122October 12, 2023 7:12 AM

Trying to figure out the latest ratings - last Tuesday:

NBC: The Voice - 5.8m total viewers / 0.5 demo ABC: DWTS - 4.7m total / 0.4 demo Fox: ALDS Coverage - some kind of baseball shit - 3.4m total / 0.4 demo CBS: Big Brothers - 3.1m total / 0.5 demo

I haven't look at this stuff for many years, but I think the demo is the number of viewers (in millions) in the age range from 18 to 49, and advertisers love this because it's hard to reach them, compared to the old people who watch tv all the time and are easy to reach. Correct me if I'm wrong, please. And Disney is still streaming DWTS, I think, so does that hurt its ratings?

Will we keep our show? Will we keep Gleb? Does anybody care?

by Anonymousreply 123October 12, 2023 7:42 AM

Shit - I forgot to hit the return twice between the shows. Sorry about that.

by Anonymousreply 124October 12, 2023 7:43 AM

Doing the foxtrot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125October 13, 2023 11:19 PM

Disney night!

by Anonymousreply 126October 18, 2023 1:01 AM

R122 Eve? She wouldn’t.

by Anonymousreply 127October 18, 2023 1:08 AM

Susan is there tonight though

by Anonymousreply 128October 18, 2023 1:09 AM

They gave that clodhopper the same score as Mira who should have had 8's. Horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 129October 18, 2023 1:15 AM

I don’t know how Harry got all 7s when he’s awful. His adorable partner is dancing around him to make it look better

by Anonymousreply 130October 18, 2023 1:17 AM

Susan Olsen is in the audience???

Fuck her!!

by Anonymousreply 131October 18, 2023 1:50 AM

Why r131?

by Anonymousreply 132October 18, 2023 1:50 AM

Who got voted off?

by Anonymousreply 133October 18, 2023 1:57 AM

She's a disgusting right-wing MAGAT R132.

She's also very anti-gay.

Hard core.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134October 18, 2023 1:57 AM

I hope Eve shows up. There's not enough bitter on the show.

by Anonymousreply 135October 18, 2023 2:00 AM

Susan Olsen's Instagram post at the top of her page:

"We're voting Trump!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 18, 2023 2:04 AM

OMG R136. Do they/she mean that literally or is it a joke?

by Anonymousreply 137October 18, 2023 2:41 AM

[quote]Susan Olsen's Instagram post at the top of her page: "We're voting Trump!"

Ugly and stupid is no way to go through life.

by Anonymousreply 138October 18, 2023 8:27 AM

[quote] Charity Lawson and Artem Chigvintsev Growing Frustrated With DWTS Scoring

The Bachelorette star Charity Lawson is competitive by nature. She joined Season 32 of Dancing with the Stars. And Charity’s pro partner is Artem Chigvintsev.

While some of Artem’s previous partners (cough, cough … Kaitlyn Bristowe) have slammed him for being too harsh, Charity is thrilled that he is her partner. “If I was paired with anyone else I really don’t think I would be as successful,” she stated.

Meanwhile, Charity and Artem would like their scores to improve. And they would like some feedback from the judges. Is that too much to ask, DWTS?

Artem and Charity waltzed to the song Part of Your World from The Little Mermaid. Charity scored all eights from Derek Hough, Carrie Ann Inaba, and Bruno Tonioli for the second week in a row. She felt adrift.

“I don’t want to say I try to forget about [the scores] completely, because they do matter,” Charity told The Messenger. “Like, it’s what you look forward to, helping you improve because they’re going to give feedback for you to work on. But I think for me and Artem, what we’re struggling with is, like, the comments were fantastic, and it’s like there’s nothing else to work on, so where do we go from here?”

The comments for Charity were so great that I thought she would get at least a nine from one of the judges. But the judges have so little time to offer compliments and critiques.

“I think the scores are kind of the ultimate reward for the hard work you’re doing. So as much as sometimes you don’t want to pay attention to it, just because it can affect you in a positive and negative way and affect the way you work next week, at the end of the day, it is important to get that constructive criticism,” Artem explained.

“What I’m finding sometimes difficult is when … the comments are always great and effortless and this and that, and then it’s an eight. It’s not that I’m upset about an eight, it’s a great score, but I think there’s potential in there to get a nine or even a 10, so what do I do?” the dancer remarked. “What do you want me to do to get that?”

Hopefully, the judges will be able to give some more constructive feedback next week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 20, 2023 4:13 AM

[quote] Cheryl Burke Says She ‘Wasn’t Invited’ to DWTS’ Tribute Episode for Late Judge Len Goodman

Cheryl Burke will not be returning to the Dancing With the Stars ballroom next week to honor late judge Len Goodman.

“For those of you asking if I’ll be a part of Len Goodman’s tribute next week on DWTS, unfortunately, I wasn’t invited however, I’ll be there in spirit and can’t wait to cheer my former colleagues on!” Burke, 39, wrote via Threads on Thursday, October 19. “Sending love and light to everyone. 🤍🙏🏼 #riplen.”

On the Tuesday, October 17, episode of DWTS, co-hosts Alfonso Ribeiro and Julianne Hough shared that the October 24 episode will feature a dance tribute to Goodman who died at age 78 in April after his private battle with prostate cancer.

Ribeiro, 52, and Hough, 35, announced that the special event would include several former pros including Maks Chmerkovskiy, Kym Johnson-Herjavec, Tony Dovolani, Anna Trebunskaya, Edyta Śliwińska, Karina Smirnoff, Louis van Amstel and Mark Ballas.

Despite not receiving an invite, Burke had one of the lengthiest tenures on the show. During her debut, which aired in 2006, she took home the mirrorball with partner Drew Lachey. Burke returned for season 3 and was victorious yet again with Emmitt Smith. She took a brief hiatus from 2015 to 2016, and ultimately appeared on a total of 26 seasons before announcing her retirement in November 2022.

“This has been one of the absolute hardest decisions of my life & I am also confident that it is the right one,” she wrote via Instagram at the time. “This show has been my 2nd family since I was 21 years old. The cast, crew & fans have seen me through my highest highs & some of my lowest lows, & I honestly don’t know who I would be today without them.”

Since her exit, Burke has been candid about how she’s been navigating the transition into her post-DWTS life.

“This has been the worst divorce because … though it was my choice, it doesn’t matter,” Burke exclusively told Us Weekly about how it felt to hang up her dancing shoes. “This was a part of my life [for] almost half of my life.”

When Burke learned of Goodman’s passing, she penned an emotional tribute in his honor and opened up about how much his mentorship meant to her.

“From when I was a teenager when he used to judge me in all of the European dance competitions I took part in all the way up until the day we hugged each other when we both retired on @dancingwiththestars this past season,” she wrote via Instagram in April. “Thank you for being the face of Ballroom Dancing and always standing by what was right no matter what.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 20, 2023 10:05 AM

R140 The producers are probably afraid she'll try and sleep with one or more the male contestants if they invite her to the tribute.

by Anonymousreply 141October 20, 2023 11:27 AM

Since when has that been a concern? Those contestants and pros are all fucking like rabbits.

by Anonymousreply 142October 20, 2023 11:32 AM

I don't understand how Anna and Edyta outranked Cheryl with the invites. Must be a reason. Oh well. At least she got it off her chest.

by Anonymousreply 143October 20, 2023 12:03 PM

Cheryl has been pretty outspoken about the show in recent years and has a podcast now where she discusses the show and is very honest about it all, which has even left some fans of the show upset with her. She recently had to release an apology for offending fans with some of her comments about the show. That’s probably why they didn’t invite her back. The other pros keep quiet about behind the scenes stuff with producers etc. but she spills.

by Anonymousreply 144October 20, 2023 2:11 PM

What kind of dirt did she spill, R144?

Anything good?

by Anonymousreply 145October 20, 2023 2:22 PM

Who the fuck dressed poor Alyson this week? Isn't her dancing bad enough? Do you need to humiliate her further?

by Anonymousreply 146October 20, 2023 5:15 PM

They must be starting to set her up for the departure gate. They have so many ways to tank someone (or the reverse)

by Anonymousreply 147October 20, 2023 6:50 PM

I thought Mauricio was much improved this week and did a pretty decent dance. The judges give him raves, then still score him low.

He was much better than that chucklefuck Aussie, who everyone slobbered over simply because, for a few brief seconds during his dance, he didn't move like Frankenstein's monster.

by Anonymousreply 148October 20, 2023 8:58 PM

Mauricio seems to be getting less douchey as the season goes on

Not much, but a little

by Anonymousreply 149October 20, 2023 10:26 PM

Stars? Who knows who the fuck these people are?

by Anonymousreply 150October 20, 2023 10:49 PM

R148 Who's the chucklefoot Aussie? I might check out a Frankenstein monster.

by Anonymousreply 151October 20, 2023 11:40 PM

R151 The tall Aussie; I think he's a YouTube or TikTok "star" or something. I can't even remember his name. He was dressed up like Woody from Toy Story during his dance.

by Anonymousreply 152October 21, 2023 12:38 PM

Thanks R152. Harry Jowsey or something like that? Has the very young pro, like 17 or 18.

DWTS really comes up with some scumbags.

by Anonymousreply 153October 21, 2023 3:42 PM

R153 Yes, that's him. Talentless on the dance floor, talentless in life.

by Anonymousreply 154October 21, 2023 4:13 PM

[quote] Mauricio Umansky Spotted Holding Hands With ‘DWTS’ Partner Amid Divorce

Mauricio Umansky was spotted holding hands with his 'Dancing With the Stars' partner, Emma Slater, amid his broken marriage.

Earlier this month, the 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star told the public that he was still trying to work things out with his wife of over twenty-six years, Kyle Richards. However, it may now be over for good as Umansky was spotted holding hands with his 'DWTS' partner.

The 'Buying Beverly Hills' creator is currently separated from his estranged wife, Kyle Richards and he is moving on quick as he was spotted out to dinner with his 'DWTS' partner, Emma Slater, in Beverly Hills Sunday.

Following dinner, they were spotted holding hands and looking like a couple outside of the ballroom, seemingly taking their relationship to the next level.

A source also spoke out, admitting that the hand-holding came after the two shared a deep conversation over dinner, including their upcoming dance on this week's show, which will highlight Umansky's most important year of his life. He chose 1996, the year he married Kyle Richards and the year he was fired from the fashion industry, which is when he began his career in real estate.

The reality television star reportedly opened up to his 'DWTS' partner, Emma Slater, about the events that occurred that year, which helped their connection stronger.

Earlier this month, Umansky claimed that even though he and Kyle Richards are “officially separated,” the two were still holding on to their relationship and trying to make it work.

Fans expect to see the drama between Umansky and Richards on the upcoming season of the “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills”. Umansky touched on what viewers will see, telling ET, “You’re gonna see our relationship kind of leading into the difficult parts of the relationship, there’s no question about all that. But it’s gonna be a really fun, entertaining season for people who like to watch drama — there’s gonna be a lot of drama, that’s for sure.”

“The reality is… we are officially separated, but we’re not throwing in the towel," the real estate agent added, saying the two are "fighting for this".

“We’ve been married for 27 years, 26 amazing years. Kyle is my best friend, she’s an amazing human, I love her… And marriages go through difficult times, sometimes, and that’s what we’re dealing with right now.”

Umansky and Richards share three daughters — Alexia, Sophia, and Portia. Richards also has a 34-year-old daughter, Farrah Brittany, from her first marriage to Guraish Aldjufrie.

Richards was in the audience the first night of "Dancing With the Stars", supporting Umansky. The Blast even reported that his estranged wife had solicited votes on behalf of him and his dance partner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155October 23, 2023 9:25 PM

[quote]Mauricio Umansky spotted holding hands with ‘DWTS’ partner Emma Slater

Does this mean that the next dance we'll see them doing will be the horizontal hula?

by Anonymousreply 156October 23, 2023 10:05 PM

[quote] Tom Bergeron on Unleashing His Anger at “DWTS” After 'They Screwed Me' with a 'Betrayal' of a Casting

Tom Bergeron is sharing the moment he knew his time on Dancing with the Stars had come to an end.

Back in 2019, Bergeron claimed that Dancing with the Stars executives sought out lunches to discuss the upcoming season. With the United States headed into a contentious election year, he recommended that the execs refrain from casting any politicians from either party to provide viewers with a “wonderful escape” from the state of the country.

Though they agreed, Bergeron recalled getting a “phone call from the showrunner and another producer” who ran down the list of the celebrities and public figures set to compete on the show.

“And this former showrunner says to me, ‘You might want to sit down for this last one.’ I said ‘Why?’ And then they told me who it was,” he continued. Alluding to ex-White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer as “the former press guy for [then-President Donald] Trump," Bergeron recalled that "I said, ‘Guys, this is exactly what we said we wouldn't do. Don't go there. This is, you know, not the right time, play to our strengths, be the show that gives people a break from all this bulls---.”

Attempting to compromise, the television personality suggested he “take the season off” to which the showrunner and the producer offered to “let you out of your contract if you want.”

“That's how strongly they felt,” Bergeron said, adding that it “really pissed me off.”

He decided to issue a statement in response to Spicer’s casting to “let people know that they f---ing lied to me.”

He recounted, “So I wrote the statement that I wrote, that did not name anybody, that did not name a political party,” he continued. “It merely said, ‘I was told certain things when I was asked my opinion, they agreed, and now they've thrown a curveball.’ I even went so far as to say it's their right to do that. They're the producers of the show, if that's what they want to do they are entitled to do that. We will have to agree to disagree.”

When Spicer, now 52, was announced on Good Morning America, Bergeron received countless messages and the public was outraged by the decision.

“So at that moment, I knew this is probably my last season, because of that one betrayal,” he said. “Up until that point, there were people of character there.”

Knowing that his statement would be charged, the former game show host got advice from a lawyer who read it back and claimed it was a “well thought-out perspective” and didn’t “target anybody” but said it would put a “bullseye on your back.”

When Burke, 39, asked if the network execs knew of his intentions to release the statement, he stated that “they didn't deserve to know.”

“They had screwed me. I'm gonna screw them,” he said of his mindset. “But I wanted the viewers to know this was a step too far to me. This was a step too far on the cusp of an election year. And again — had it been a Democrat, same statement.”

Bergeron shared the news of his departure on X (formerly known as Twitter) in July 2020, writing at the time that he had been "informed @DancingABC will be continuing without me."

During an appearance on the late Bob Saget's Here for You podcast in October 2021, Bergeron admitted he "wasn't surprised" to be "fired" from DWTS.

"In all candor, the show that I left was not the show that I loved," he said. "So at the end of the season that turned out to be my last season, I kind of knew. I took everything out of my dressing room that I really wanted. ... It was kind of obvious that we were kind of butting heads [behind the scenes]. It wasn't a pleasant [experience]."

He added, "I wasn't surprised that that was my last season, so there was no blue period. Actually, I think Erin [Andrews] and I had more fun being fired than virtually anybody."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 24, 2023 2:39 PM

R157 I miss this guy so much.

by Anonymousreply 158October 24, 2023 2:53 PM

Then they fucked us again by changing "Dancing With The Stars" to the "Tyra Banks Fashion Revue".

by Anonymousreply 159October 24, 2023 3:49 PM

Monster Night!

by Anonymousreply 160November 1, 2023 12:47 AM

R158 I liked him but Alfonso and Julianne are doing amazing.

by Anonymousreply 161November 1, 2023 12:49 AM

R159 yet the ratings for her first two seasons were up. Last season saw a drop

by Anonymousreply 162November 1, 2023 12:50 AM

Remember that porn Alyson was in?

by Anonymousreply 163November 1, 2023 12:50 AM

Alyson did great tonight and deserved 8s. She stepped up.

Harry can’t dance for shit. He’s terrible. Honestly. However, he made one gorgeous blue alien.

by Anonymousreply 164November 1, 2023 12:51 AM

Jason looks like a good fuck.

He’s apparently has limited experience with the D.

by Anonymousreply 165November 1, 2023 1:09 AM

[quote] Mauricio Umansky Ditches BravoCon 2023 for Night Out With Emma Slater

Were you looking for Mauricio Umansky at BravoCon 2023? Well, that’s too bad because he decided to skip out on Bravo’s biggest weekend. According to Entertainment Tonight, the real estate broker was running around town with his Dancing with the Stars partner, Emma Slater. Let’s get into the details.

A video leaked of Emma and Mauricio driving around Los Angeles in a Porsche when most Real Househusbands were supporting their wives at BravoCon. Now, we know they definitely weren’t going to dance practice since they already got the chop from Season 32 of DWTS So, what’s going on here, Mauricio? An insider said they ended up at a club, walking inside arm-and-arm. Apparently, they were “very chummy, smiling and chatting.”

We hope they had fun, but while Mo was out whooping it up with Emma, Kyle Richards faced an onslaught of questions about the status of her marriage at BravoCon. During one panel, Kyle started crying when discussing their situation. Through tears, the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star told the audience, “This is not my idea of my fairy tale, clearly.”

“We love each other very much and we are family no matter what happens and have a very strong family unit,” Kyle explained. “My three girls still live at home… he was busy doing Dancing With the Stars so he wasn’t around as much but we’re trying to figure it out. We know we love each other.”

Later in the weekend, she even slipped up and said the “divorce” word to an interviewer, despite previously being adamant that they’re just having a rough patch. Was that a Freudian slip or a spoiler alert for what’s to come later in RHOBH Season 13? Time will tell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166November 8, 2023 6:02 PM

He’s such a douchebag

by Anonymousreply 167November 9, 2023 1:30 AM

R167. A bisexual douchbag who slept with men (he acknowledged this) while married to his last wife.

But he’s tall and thin=big dick, so he’s seeing some post-divorce action.

by Anonymousreply 168November 9, 2023 2:46 AM

R168 When did he ever acknowledge sleeping with men?

by Anonymousreply 169November 9, 2023 1:22 PM

It is acknowledged right on his Wiki page, R169:

[quote] While attending Lee-Davis High School, Mraz was a member of the cheerleading squad, school chorus, and drama club. He starred as Joseph in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat and as Snoopy in Snoopy! The Musical. During this period of his life, he struggled with his sexuality at times, wondering if he was gay.

[quote] In June 2018, Mraz penned a "love letter" to the LGBT community, as part of a Billboard feature during gay pride month. A line in the poem, "I am bi your side. / All ways" led some media reports to state that the poem represented Mraz's coming out as bisexual. In an article published on July 19, 2018, by Billboard, Mraz said he has had previous experiences with men, even while dating Carano. Mraz said Carano defined him as a "two-spirit", a description that was criticized by some as misappropriating a word originally designed solely for the native population, and for distorting the term's meaning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170November 9, 2023 3:31 PM

Second to the last paragraph in this 2018 article from Billboard Magazine:

[quote] Mraz is passionate about myriad topics, from the environment to capitalism. In June, he wrote a poem celebrating Pride Month for Billboard.com, which closed with the line “I am bi your side,” stoking speculation about his sexuality. “Honestly, I didn’t realize it was going to be so telling,” he says. “But I’ve had experiences with men, even while I was dating the woman who became my wife. It was like, ‘Wow, does that mean I am gay?’ And my wife laid it out for me. She calls it ‘two spirit,’ which is what the Native Americans call someone who can love both man and woman. I really like that."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171November 9, 2023 3:37 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 172November 9, 2023 3:55 PM

And you have glitter shooting out your ass, right R172?

by Anonymousreply 173November 9, 2023 5:07 PM

He’s a Gemini - he likes both the minge and the syringe.

by Anonymousreply 174November 9, 2023 5:10 PM

Pretentious hipster douche bag.

by Anonymousreply 175November 10, 2023 12:09 AM

Can’t wait.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176November 10, 2023 9:41 PM

Why are you guys being so hard on Jason Mraz.

He's cute and he's bisexual.

Sounds good to me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 11, 2023 6:32 PM

Jason Mraz is boyishly handsome.

I hope he wins!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178November 11, 2023 6:41 PM

Up next: Whitney Houston night!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179November 12, 2023 6:43 PM

I’d hit his ass.

Nice that he divorced and his ass is available.

by Anonymousreply 180November 12, 2023 7:03 PM

[quote]Up next: Whitney Houston night!

Will one of the couples dance to "Splish, Splash, I Was Taking a Bath"?

by Anonymousreply 181November 12, 2023 7:34 PM

His hats are as annoying as those of Sawyer Frederick’s.

by Anonymousreply 182November 12, 2023 7:38 PM

R179 Props involving bathtubs will not be permitted.

by Anonymousreply 183November 12, 2023 7:48 PM

It's tonight, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 184November 14, 2023 6:00 PM

Who went home?

by Anonymousreply 185November 14, 2023 11:35 PM

Please tell me Jason Mraz is still there!

I want to see him win the whole damn thing.

by Anonymousreply 186November 15, 2023 1:09 AM

Billy Porter has actually been great

by Anonymousreply 187November 15, 2023 1:29 AM

Damn you, Dancing With the Stars!!!!

by Anonymousreply 188November 15, 2023 2:57 AM

But he did really well for his age. (Gl... I mean Mira should have outlasted him)

by Anonymousreply 189November 15, 2023 5:47 AM

At least we'll be spared having to look at Susan Olsen's beastly right-wing MAGAT face.

by Anonymousreply 190November 15, 2023 5:54 AM

DL icon Billy Porter was booed for telling Jason Mraz to stop mouthing the lyrics while dancing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191November 15, 2023 9:14 AM

[quote] Please tell me Jason Mraz is still there! I want to see him win the whole damn thing.

Don't be a fool.

by Anonymousreply 192November 15, 2023 9:19 AM

Barry was great and had fun.

by Anonymousreply 193November 15, 2023 9:20 AM

[quote] DL icon Billy Porter was booed for telling Jason Mraz to stop mouthing the lyrics while dancing.

Haha I love that!

Fuck Billy stupid ass Porter.

He doesn't know shit.

by Anonymousreply 194November 15, 2023 10:21 AM

Jason was so cute dancing the Samba to "Higher Love" on Whitney Houston night!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195November 15, 2023 12:36 PM

Did Billy Bitchface loser also tell Val Chmerkovsky (the PRO) to stop mouthing the lyrics?

Because he was doing it too.

Fuck Billy nobody Porter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196November 15, 2023 1:54 PM

In R191. Jason looks like he’s wearing a toupee…lord I hope next!

by Anonymousreply 197November 16, 2023 1:32 AM

^^^Err, not

by Anonymousreply 198November 16, 2023 1:33 AM

[quote] DWTS’ Harry Jowsey Calls Out ‘Losers’ After Jason Mraz’s Apparent Voting Shade

Harry Jowsey and Jason Mraz have been going head-to-head in the Dancing With the Stars ballroom — and the competition is still heating up.

Mraz, 46, seemingly threw shade at Jowsey, 26, via his Instagram Story on Thursday, November 16, sharing a photo of himself and his dance partner, Daniella Karagach. Mraz crossed his eyes while giving the camera a wave. “Vote for Harry,” he wrote, adding “#delirious” over his forehead.

Jowsey shared a selfie via his own Instagram Story soon after, which some fans interpreted as a response to Mraz. In his Thursday upload, Jowsey gave the camera a soft smile while driving his Lamborghini. “Winners focus on winning and losers focus on winners,” he captioned the post.

Mraz and Jowsey have been competing against one another on season 32 of DWTS, which premiered in September. Despite being at the bottom of the leaderboard for the fourth week in a row after their Whitney Houston-inspired performance on Tuesday, November 14, Jowsey and pro partner Rylee Arnold are still in the competition due to fans’ votes, which account for half their total score.

Mraz, meanwhile, scored a 33 out of 40 on Tuesday night, landing in fourth place. Barry Williams and pro Peta Murgatroyd — who received a standing ovation after their routine — placed higher than Jowsey and Arnold, 18, but were sent home.

One week prior, Lele Pons and Brandon Armstrong were shockingly eliminated on Music Video Night, leading fans to protest their departure.

“Don't know who is out here voting for Harry every week but yall gotta stop! Lele had no business getting eliminated,” one user shared via X, while another added, “This season is beyond rigged.” A third fan wrote, “How the hell was Lele eliminated but Harry is still in the competition?”

Pons, 27, reacted to the public outcry via social media on Tuesday. “I can’t believe there’s people protesting 😳😳 whatttttt????,” she wrote. “Love you seee you when I go back for the finals ❤️ #dwts.”

While he faces tough competition from Mraz, Jowsey has no beef with Pons after her elimination.

“I just wanna say that Harry is one of my favorites,” Pons said in footage shared via his TikTok on November 9. “He texted me last night, he was like, ‘Lele is there any way that i can leave and you can stay and that i can replace you?’ I was like, ‘Harry, please win this for me.’”

Harry added, “I don't understand it. You guys just gotta vote. That’s it.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199November 18, 2023 10:30 AM

Just fun competition. The worst thing is, like with Bobby Bones, Jowsey thinks he's actually good now.

by Anonymousreply 200November 18, 2023 3:42 PM

I'm so tired of that Aussie Chucklefuck moving forward every week because a bunch of hormonal teen girls get on their phones and vote for him. This is just stupid.

by Anonymousreply 201November 18, 2023 3:47 PM

I loved the beginning of this week's show, where they turned down Billy Porters' microphone so much, you could barely hear him massacring "I Wanna Dance with Somebody."

by Anonymousreply 202November 18, 2023 3:51 PM

Rrreeeeowwrrrrr!!!!

Jason is being a catty bitch with Harry Jowsey!

by Anonymousreply 203November 18, 2023 5:03 PM

"It's Whitney Houston night! So listen to this woman onstage singing Whitney's songs!"

by Anonymousreply 204November 18, 2023 8:06 PM

Jason, are you gonna win the mirror ball?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205November 19, 2023 7:51 AM

Jason is so cute.

He had better beat that horrible Harry Jowsey, or there will be hell to pay!

by Anonymousreply 206November 21, 2023 2:37 AM

Drowsey Jowsey for the win!

by Anonymousreply 207November 21, 2023 9:52 PM

Who got the heave-ho tonight? Lousy Jowsey?

by Anonymousreply 208November 22, 2023 3:05 AM

Yes, R208, for which I’m very thankful.

by Anonymousreply 209November 22, 2023 3:09 AM

The Dancing With the Stars contestants proudly showed off which Taylor Swift era they identified with during the Tuesday, November 21, episode.

The show kicked off with the pros performing a fairy-tale-inspired dance to “Love Story (Taylor’s Version)” choreographed by Mandy Moore — who also worked with Swift, 33, to choreograph her Eras Tour. Prior to the contestants stepping on the ballroom floor, Swift herself shared some words of encouragement for the contestants.

“Hey guys it's Taylor. I just want to say thank you so much for having this me-themed night on Dancing With the Stars," the pop star relayed in a video message. “I can't wait to see what your amazing choreographers and my friend Mandy Moore have in store. I so wish I could be there.”

Alyson Hannigan — who declared herself the competition’s biggest Swiftie — could not contain her excitement to dance in the special episode.

“I heard there's going to be a Taylor Swift night. I was like, oh, that's my dream. I have to make that. And here we are,” the actress, 49, said in a confessional while repping her Eras Tour concert T-shirt. “My kids and I all love her music. That night when we got to see her in concert was so special for all three of us. That's the one artist we can play and not be like, oh, change this song.”

While Hannigan didn’t execute her “You Belong With Me” themed cha cha perfectly, the judges saw how much she channeled Swift’s Fearless era.

“Oh my darling, you were obviously inspired by Taylor,” judge Bruno Tonioli told Hannigan. “Watching your promo for the romantic comedy when Alyson met Sasha in the cha-cha. And that was right. You were so into it. You were racing through it, my darling.”

Jason Mraz, who landed in the bottom three the week before, entered his Reputation era as he tackled the Argentine tango to “Don’t Blame Me.”

“Bringing that whole arena is what we need to do with this Argentine tango,” the singer, 46, said to partner Daniella Karagach. “This is our redemption dance. We need to make the greatest comeback in Dancing With the Stars history.”

Which Mraz ultimately delivered as he received his first perfect score of the season.

“That had everything. It had all the moves,” Derek Hough gushed before the pair’s scores were revealed. “The confidence that you had on that very first moment when you spun her around, I was in the whole time. My man Jason Mraz is back!”

In addition to their first round of dances, the contestants also performed in a dance relay for extra points on their total score. Ariana Madix and Xochitl Gomez faced off with a Viennese waltz to “Lover” while Hannigan and Harry Jowsey danced a jive to “Shake It Off” and Mraz and Charity Lawson performed a cha-cha to “Lavender Haze.” Gomez, 17, Hannigan, and Mraz won their respective dances and added three points to their total score.

At the end of the evening, Jowsey, 26, and Rylee Arnold had the lowest score and were eliminated, just missing out on making it to the semi-finals.

“It's been so special. I can't believe we've made it this far,” Jowsey reflected on his experience. “For Rylee's first season, it's so incredible to see her live out her dreams.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210November 22, 2023 4:26 PM

Can somebody help me with understanding what the appeal of this show is?

by Anonymousreply 211November 23, 2023 4:47 PM

Seeing celebrities do something outside their norm.

by Anonymousreply 212November 23, 2023 5:08 PM

R211 the hot male pros. Like Gleb!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213November 23, 2023 5:44 PM

Gleb.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214November 23, 2023 6:07 PM

[quote]Can somebody help me with understanding what the appeal of this show is?

People dancing.

by Anonymousreply 215November 24, 2023 3:10 AM

Gleb and Alan are going on tour to a city near you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216November 24, 2023 3:11 AM

Alfonso Ribeiro put on a Thanksgiving feast for the DWTS family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217November 24, 2023 7:22 PM

[quote] All the Songs and Dances for Semi-Finals Week on 'Dancing with the Stars'

It’s double the pleasure, double the fun on Dancing with the Stars semi-finals night when each of the five remaining couples will take to the ballroom floor twice in the battle for the finale.

Each couple will be scored by judges Carrie Ann Inaba, Derek Hough and Bruno Tonioli as they perform one final ballroom dance and one final Latin dance as they compete for the four spots in the Dec. 5 finale and their scores will be added together to see who makes the top of the leaderboard.

Of course, the judges’ scores only take the couples halfway to the finale. The other half will be viewers votes.

Additionally, there will be a special performance by the professional dancers who will be joining the DWTS LIVE 2024 Tour to the tune of “Make Me Feel” by Janelle Monáe, choreographed by Mandy Moore, who served as guest judge last week for the celebration of Taylor Swift.

Marvel star Xochitl Gomez and pro Val Chmerkovskiy will perform a Samba to “Samba” by Gloria Estefan and a Waltz to “La Vie en Rose” by Lady Gaga.

TV and film star Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will perform a Jive to “Footloose” by Kenny Loggins and a Waltz to “Come Away With Me” by Norah Jones.

Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev will perform a Rumba to “Love The Way You Lie Part III” by Skylar Grey and a Quickstep to “BO$$” by Fifth Harmony.

Vanderpump Rules’ Ariana Madix and pro Pasha Pashkov will perform a Jive to “Runaway Baby” by Bruno Mars and a Foxtrot to “Trampoline” by SHAED & ZAYN.

Grammy-winning singer Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach will perform a Viennese Waltz to “I Won’t Give Up” by Jason Mraz and a Paso Doble to “Diablo Rojo” by Rodrigo y Gabriela.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218November 27, 2023 2:20 AM

I really hate Ariana. She's such a cunt.

She's totally getting the sympathy vote.

Phony bitch will probably win.

by Anonymousreply 219November 27, 2023 9:48 PM

Ridiculous that The Bachelor and Bachelorettes are booked the second they are cast.

by Anonymousreply 220November 28, 2023 1:34 PM

R219 Hi, Raquel! How have you been doing?

by Anonymousreply 221November 28, 2023 1:45 PM

I support Jason Mraz because unlike Bradley Cooper and Jeremy Renner he is openly bi

by Anonymousreply 222November 28, 2023 2:18 PM

I'm just glad that Aussie Chucklefuck is finally gone.

Now we can some some real competition.

by Anonymousreply 223November 28, 2023 2:23 PM

Please tell me that Jason lives to dance another day!

by Anonymousreply 224November 29, 2023 2:05 AM

He does

Big twist in the semifinals tho

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225November 29, 2023 2:16 PM

Go, Jason!!!

I hope he wins it all!

by Anonymousreply 226November 29, 2023 2:33 PM

Not watching that trash, but any updates?

by Anonymousreply 227December 2, 2023 6:36 PM

I predict Xochitl will win, despite her stupid name. She really is the best, both technically and performance-wise.

I think Jason will be the runner up, edging out Ariana. Jason is more audience-friendly than Ariana.

I think it was kind of cruel to move Alyson onto the finals. She has no chance of winning, and she's going to look really bad in the finals compared to the other three.

by Anonymousreply 228December 2, 2023 6:48 PM

Jason needs to present hole in my bedroom…now!

by Anonymousreply 229December 2, 2023 6:50 PM

[quote]I think it was kind of cruel to move Alyson onto the finals. She has no chance of winning, and she's going to look really bad in the finals compared to the other three.

C'mon relax, she's what the audience watches for. A complete novice who actually improves as opposed the Australian who never advanced beyond clomping up and down the ballroom. She's fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 230December 2, 2023 10:40 PM

R230- I agree.

by Anonymousreply 231December 2, 2023 11:30 PM

R230 I love Alyson, and she really did improve throughout the season, but it was time for her to go last week.

by Anonymousreply 232December 3, 2023 1:36 PM

Oh relax, she'll have one final dance and be shitcanned right away.

by Anonymousreply 233December 3, 2023 3:35 PM

So who won?

by Anonymousreply 234December 5, 2023 1:39 AM

The finals aren't until Tuesday evening, R234.

by Anonymousreply 235December 5, 2023 4:10 AM

Oh shit, I forgot it's only Monday R235!

Thanks for pointing that out... lol.

by Anonymousreply 236December 5, 2023 4:42 AM

The night was filled with mostly all positives, but passionate fans did take issue with some of Inaba’s criticisms. And while critiquing dancers like Hannigan and Ariana Madix is to be expected given Inaba’s role as a judge — despite drawing ire from fans — it was one situation in particular that got viewers extra riled up and had Inaba's name trending.

Inaba called out Bachelorette star Charity Lawson after seeing “something that looked like maybe it was a mistake” during her tango in the interest of being “fair,” and then awarded Lawson a score of nine out of ten.

But then a few minutes later, Gomez made a rather clear mistake when she missed an arm grab during her foxtrot and Inaba said nothing to her about it, then gave Gomez a score of ten. And viewers reacting on social media definitely took notice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237December 6, 2023 7:38 PM

R237 I did notice where Gomez missed the arm grab, but technically, it wasn't an error in her dance steps - just an aesthetic mishap.

by Anonymousreply 238December 6, 2023 7:45 PM

Charity Lawson deserved to lose for her stupid cheerleading routine. That wasn't dancing.

by Anonymousreply 239December 6, 2023 7:46 PM

[quote] a few minutes later, Gomez made a rather clear mistake when she missed an arm grab during her foxtrot and Inaba said nothing to her about it, then gave Gomez a score of ten. And viewers reacting on social media definitely took notice.

Inaba is a Woke bitch.

I knew Gomez would win, the moment Inaba said "Representation matters."

All the white contestants got hosed.

by Anonymousreply 240December 6, 2023 7:50 PM

R240 Excuse me?

by Anonymousreply 241December 6, 2023 7:55 PM

I tired of all the Bachelors and Bachelorettes being automatically cast. Watch the old geezer will be on the next season.

by Anonymousreply 242December 6, 2023 10:25 PM

R242 Either him one or one of the old bags he rejected.

by Anonymousreply 243December 6, 2023 10:27 PM

Alyson lost 20 pounds and emotional baggage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244December 8, 2023 9:50 PM

Back to Jason…how’s is his fine ass doing?

by Anonymousreply 245December 9, 2023 11:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!