Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sen. Tim Scott says people insinuate that he's gay because they 'can't say I'm Black'

Why does he think they can't say he's black?

People don't insinuate I'm black because they "can't say I'm gay." They don't insinuate I'm black because they're not blind.

Watch the exits as Tim Scott's on his way out.

by Anonymousreply 16September 17, 2023 11:59 PM

I guess it is a variation on Clarence Thomas's use of the term "high tech lynching".

by Anonymousreply 1September 12, 2023 2:56 PM

I have a girlfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2023 5:59 PM

He's an embarrassing bobble head, and both black and gay communities should disown him.

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2023 6:42 PM

As per Betty Bowers, RFK, Jr. believes you can be "ungayed". So, Tim can always talk to him about that process and those urges he may or may not have, transferred to some lucky Christian lady!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2023 6:51 PM

What the fuck is he saying????

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2023 7:12 PM

No Tim, we insinuate that you're gay because you're gay.

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2023 8:33 PM

Girl, please…

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2023 8:54 PM

Obviously, not gay and obviously, not a black

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2023 8:56 PM

Nope

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2023 8:59 PM

[quote] He called speculation about his relationship from other campaigns a way to "sow seeds of doubt” about his presidential bid. “To say that, ‘That guy isn’t one of us,” Scott told The Post. “It’s like a different form of discrimination or bias,” Scott said. “You can’t say I’m Black, because that would be terrible, so find something else that you can attack.”

The article doesn’t say “people” in general. He said other campaigns were using it to sow seeds of doubt.

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2023 9:05 PM

He has a girlfriend, her name is Alberta and she lives in Vancouver.

by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2023 10:25 PM

Then bring her out, Timmy!

by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2023 10:43 PM

Here she is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2023 10:48 PM

During a questioning of a close Tim Scott campaign worker many months ago, a reporter asked about Tim Scott's love life. The campaign worker responded by saying, "It's nonexistent."

So please, don't tell us now in the middle of a busy presidential campaign that you all of a sudden have a girlfriend when you haven't had one for 40 years.

Don't admit you're gay (or straight, which is foolish too) if you want to stay in the closet, but don't lie about having a girlfriend. You sound ridiculous and desperate.

by Anonymousreply 14September 17, 2023 11:10 PM

Gurl...

by Anonymousreply 15September 17, 2023 11:53 PM

R15 lmao

by Anonymousreply 16September 17, 2023 11:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!