Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fred MacMurray was....a stud?

I only remember him on My Three Sons but here he's portrayed as the shirtless leading man.......?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 10, 2023 11:49 PM

Fred MacMurray was used by the artists as their model when they created a superhero who for years outsold Superman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 10, 2023 2:26 PM

Indeed he was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 10, 2023 2:27 PM

Verificatia of sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 3September 10, 2023 2:38 PM

He was known as an exceptionally cheap guy.

Nice enough, just really conservative with money.

by Anonymousreply 4September 10, 2023 2:42 PM

Freddy Mac's ranch, so cool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 10, 2023 2:45 PM

I agree with you, OP. My only previous experience with Fred MacMurray was the slightly befuddled dad on MTS.

If you haven't already, watch "Double Indemnity" in which Fred costars with Barbara Stanwyck. Freddie's a fast talking, hustling insurance salesman hot to trot with Barbara's character, quite a 180 from MTS. Added bonus: Edward G. Robinson is Fred's boss.

by Anonymousreply 6September 10, 2023 2:49 PM

Odd nipple placement on the poster.

by Anonymousreply 7September 10, 2023 2:59 PM

Whilst making "The Swarm", I can assure you that Freddy was excellent at keeping my mind off of those horrid, stupid stunt bees. Even that dandy Dick Chamberlain was trying to him some of that fine, fine man-meat.

by Anonymousreply 8September 10, 2023 3:01 PM

Hmm, "The Swarm"...

Is that the movie where the crew gangbanged you, Livy?

by Anonymousreply 9September 10, 2023 3:03 PM

Dearest Bette, how nice of you to respond what with your crippling arthritis and delirium tremens. Typing must be a chore. However, you are confusing me for Victor Buono in that tawdry little movie you made with that lesbian cunt Joan. I heard it took 12 grips just to hoist Victor back onto his feet from, what do they call it, doggy style?

by Anonymousreply 10September 10, 2023 3:07 PM

Girly gams

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 10, 2023 3:10 PM

[quote]what do they call it, doggy style?

Yeah, as if you don't know what it's called, Liv...

by Anonymousreply 12September 10, 2023 3:12 PM

He did lots of dramatic roles in big movies like "The Apartment" and "The Caine Mutiny" before he went all Disney/My Three Sons. BTW, "My Three Sons" is the weekend binge on Catchy Comedy.

by Anonymousreply 13September 10, 2023 4:07 PM

Funny, I have my own variation on My Three Sons every Saturday night too. Binge Ahoy!

by Anonymousreply 14September 10, 2023 11:47 PM

[quote]Verificatia of sizemeat?

Girthier than a can of Schlitz.

by Anonymousreply 15September 10, 2023 11:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!