Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How do you tell if a guy has had a hair transplant or has a hair system?

And if they do, can you still run your fingers through their hair?

by Anonymousreply 37September 17, 2023 7:32 PM

Pull it out by the handfuls and, if the roots have barcodes on them, then it's a seeded lawn. Mamma mia, OP, do I need to tell you how to do everything!??

by Anonymousreply 1September 10, 2023 3:17 AM

If he has more hair at 50 then he did at 30....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 10, 2023 3:23 AM

There is usually a seam at the back of their head . Look for where the hair is a different length.

by Anonymousreply 3September 10, 2023 3:45 AM

His roots bleed while your face fucking him.

by Anonymousreply 4September 10, 2023 3:49 AM

Only her hairdresser knows for sure ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 10, 2023 4:29 AM

[quote]And if they do, can you still run your fingers through their hair?

Yes - If it's a transplant

No - If it's a hair system

Transplants are hard to spot. they might have a several inch scar going across the back-lower area of their head - where a patch of good hair follicles were harvested - but newer techniques are producing harder to spot scars.

Hair systems can be spotted by weird bangs - yep, bangs bangs bangs. The most common ones are styled with bangs to cover the front edge of the wig - but wig bangs tend to get weird/dirty looking. Also, a red-brown color that doesn't look natural on anyone - but they're getting better with color

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 10, 2023 12:06 PM

Thanks...so a hair system is a wig...not sure what I thought it was.

Someone hot has bangs, and they have been a weird red-brown color previously...guess I won't be touching it. How often do they take these things off?

by Anonymousreply 7September 10, 2023 12:19 PM

I work in the beauty industry and all the men have either / or.

It’s usually the color that’s the first red flag cause it’s always too dark for them.

by Anonymousreply 8September 10, 2023 12:32 PM

I’m a math minor and I’m curious. Is there a reverse correlation between dick size and likeliness to get a hair transplant? Something tells me there’s some algebraic equation between dick size, scalp coverage and overall personality. Maybe income too.

by Anonymousreply 9September 10, 2023 12:42 PM

What's a hair "system"?

by Anonymousreply 10September 10, 2023 6:48 PM

Just go for guys with deep voices, R9. Much more accurate.

by Anonymousreply 11September 10, 2023 9:23 PM

R10 - a fancy way of saying a glued-on 'wig'. It's just marketing. Nobody wants to say wig or toupee anymore.

But I have to say some of the videos online look pretty fucking good - in the videos. Who knows how long it lasts?

by Anonymousreply 12September 10, 2023 9:38 PM

Does Elon Musk have a "system"?

by Anonymousreply 13September 11, 2023 6:55 AM

How is OP's new thread different than this thread from a few days ago? Hmmmmm?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 11, 2023 7:28 AM

For R7 - they "take them off" at their installers office.

They go in once every 3 weeks or so for a peel-off, wash, and scalp shave. They can and do wash "the system" in the shower while it's on their head but have to be gentile. iIn the shower, it's not washed with shampoo and scrubbed with fingers like hair-havers so hair product build-up and environmental gunk up happens - and even a bald scalp has some hair growth and that comes up UNDER "the system" and mucks with it being glued to the scalp.

R13 - No. Musk has transplants.

Everybody - if a male celebrity over 45 has a full head of hair, it's more likely they've had transplants. Hair Systems really are for the plebs these days. They really are doing wonders with transpalnts. Of course some haven't needed it but just like in the early 1990s when skinny girls started having big (fake) boobs, the guys with naturally full hair just have to now be thankful they didn't have to shell out the cash.

by Anonymousreply 15September 11, 2023 8:16 AM

R15, can they swim in pools, the beach or surf with those things staying on?

Thanks for the info, BTW.

by Anonymousreply 16September 11, 2023 12:00 PM

[Quote]They can and do wash "the system" in the shower while it's on their head but have to be gentile.

Oy!

(Sorry, I know it's an autocorrect mistake, but it was funny.) 😆

by Anonymousreply 17September 11, 2023 12:48 PM

They have to be gentile, R15?

Oh, DEAR.

by Anonymousreply 18September 11, 2023 1:45 PM

[quote]I’m a math minor and I’m curious. Is there a reverse correlation between dick size and likeliness to get a hair transplant?

I am a top with a nice biggish, full-sized dick and I just got a hair transplant. I look fine for my age, I just hated having a big bald spot on my crown. I had the FUE procedure where each hair is removed from the donor area and transplanted to the recipient (balding) area. Once healed which it is now, there is no scarring.

by Anonymousreply 19September 11, 2023 2:19 PM

Can't I just run my hair system through the dishwasher?

by Anonymousreply 20September 11, 2023 2:43 PM

60 year old men do not have bangs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 11, 2023 3:15 PM

^ but 87 year old men do baby!

by Anonymousreply 22September 11, 2023 3:20 PM

^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 11, 2023 3:20 PM

Powdered wigs are for statesman only.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 11, 2023 3:24 PM

What is that thing on Tom Cruise's head?

by Anonymousreply 25September 11, 2023 5:54 PM

I'm in my 70s but I still have a head full of strawberry blond hair!

by Anonymousreply 26September 11, 2023 5:58 PM

I just let my feet run through them and find out in the ER.

by Anonymousreply 27September 11, 2023 6:04 PM

R19, no one asked about your dick. Your face is what, a four?

by Anonymousreply 28September 11, 2023 6:09 PM

What famous guys have plugs?

by Anonymousreply 29September 12, 2023 5:32 AM

I just blocked the poster who was unnecessarily rude to r19, and a lot of posts picking fights on other threads vanished too.

by Anonymousreply 30September 12, 2023 1:19 PM

[quote] It’s usually the color that’s the first red flag cause it’s always too dark for them.

I can understand dyed hair being too dark. But with wigs, you can pick out any color you want. Why pick out something too dark. With transplants, you're taking follicles from your own head, so the color should match your natural color.

by Anonymousreply 31September 12, 2023 3:34 PM

Posts r2 r4, r13, r14, r21, r22, r23, r24, r25, r26, r27, r28 and r29 are all blocked.

I assume I'm not missing much.

by Anonymousreply 32September 12, 2023 11:16 PM

I’d be surprised, R24, if John Kerry is bewigged. He’s always had a luxuriant head of hair.

by Anonymousreply 33September 12, 2023 11:27 PM

BLOCKED!

BLOCKED!

BLOCKED!

by Anonymousreply 34September 12, 2023 11:28 PM

R32 is Tracy Flick.

by Anonymousreply 35September 13, 2023 4:07 AM

R32 Supports our law enforcement

by Anonymousreply 36September 13, 2023 4:12 AM

[quote]I can understand dyed hair being too dark. But with wigs, you can pick out any color you want. Why pick out something too dark.

Because the wig color fades, too, R31. So providers usually suggest a bit darker so it can fade to the desired color. But by the time it's faded, it's time for some shop-maintenance and they dye it back to the dark color.

And R17 / R18 that was a legit spelling error on my part. Haha! To be clear they can be Jewish as well... but need to be gentle when washing it either way.

[quote]can they swim in pools, the beach or surf with those things staying on?

They *can* R16 but the front has to be freshly taped down. The trick is to never flip your wet hair back out of your eyes as one would. You gotta just brush the wet bangs aside which is an unnatural move and a "tell."

[quote]What famous guys have plugs?

Joe Biden famously had old school "doll hair" plugs, R29, but has had them redone to a more natural look over the years. But you can assume any famous man over 45 with a full head of hair has had some "help" along the way. Of course plenty of men have naturally full hair over 45 but I always assume "work" first - like how skinny women with big boobs are assumed to have a boob job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 17, 2023 7:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!