Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fun Celebrity Feud-Joan Rivers v Victoria Principal

Joan gives out Victoria’s phone number on her talk show as a nervous Ken Kercheval needlepoints, 1986. Apparently Victoria sued Joan for $3 million after this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 10, 2023 1:33 AM

Joan being cunty to Victoria on The Tonight Show about Victoria’s age, circa 1984.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2023 4:58 PM

Joan being cunty to Victoria on the tonight show about her age on the Tonight Show, 1984. Victoria stomped off the set when the interview was done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2023 4:58 PM

Did Principal win her suit? For all of the gushing about Rivers here, she was a nasty cunt giving out that phone number.

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2023 5:52 PM

Apparently they settled out of court r3.

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2023 6:07 PM

What was Joan’s issue with Victoria?

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2023 6:11 PM

From what I found, Joan thought Victoria was a bullshitter and she wouldn’t engage Joan in bitchy gossip about Andy Gibb, who Joan did get to disparage Victoria on the Tonight Show. Also, Joan insisted that Victoria lied about her age and was born in 1945, not 1950.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2023 6:16 PM

There is a lot of good gossip about Victoria Principal on Andy Gibb’s page in findadeath.com. Coked out whore is the gist of it. She was turned away at the funeral.

by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2023 6:25 PM

For real!? She said that she told him to choose the drugs or her and he chose the drugs.

I am currently reading Victoria’s workout book from the early 80’s The Body Principal. She recommends working out completely naked so you can see every bump and bulge. Also, eat about 800 calories a day.

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2023 6:31 PM

Victoria's hair in the Tonight Show clip is uh... quite something.

by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2023 6:38 PM

R8 Well they’re saying she’s the one who introduced him to cocaine in the first place and jettisoned him when he needed her help. Then he died.

by Anonymousreply 10September 9, 2023 6:41 PM

I looked up Victoria’s first husband that she mentions in the interview. His name is Christopher Skinner. They were married from 1978-1980. He has a few IMDB credits from around this time period. Very handsome with a hairy chest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 9, 2023 6:55 PM

Another, in colour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 9, 2023 6:57 PM

Didn’t Victoria date George Peppard when he was divorcing Elizabeth Ashley? I bet Victoria and Elizabeth HATED each other.

by Anonymousreply 13September 9, 2023 7:06 PM

How insulting for Ken Kercheval to show up for her show only to be ignored the entire segment for a co-worker.

by Anonymousreply 14September 9, 2023 7:10 PM

There was a thinly veiled Skinemax flick that mirrored Victoria called ‘The Pamela Principle’ that was altered just enough to avoid libel.

by Anonymousreply 15September 9, 2023 7:11 PM

Victoria is the epitome of a succubus. Evil woman who burn in hell.

by Anonymousreply 16September 9, 2023 7:16 PM

R1- Victoria Principal was born in 1946.

She’s 77 years old.

by Anonymousreply 17September 9, 2023 7:35 PM

She used to live with financier Bernie Cornfeld in the late 1960s, and later accused Bernie of assaulting her. He also had a four-year affair with Heidi Fleiss that started when she was 19-years-old.

Bernie looked like a troll, so it must have been his charm that attracted the ladies. Although some has accused Bernie of being a pimp.

by Anonymousreply 18September 9, 2023 7:35 PM

Oh that is such Bullshit about Principal introducing Gibbs to drugs. The industry knew what a mess he was before he even met her. I don't doubt she walked away towards the end when he was totally hopeless.

I think she was actually a talent agent during the late 70s which is why she doesn't have many credits during that time.

by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2023 8:00 PM

Andy Gibb meets Victoria. Apparently her horrid perm and tacky flower in her hair got him hard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 9, 2023 10:03 PM

I always believed Victoria was born in 1945, UNTIL at a flea market many years back, I found a 1966 issue of 16 Magazine that listed winners of a high school beauty contest, state by state. The winner for Massachusetts was 16 year old Vicky Principal. There was a picture of her with a tiara and sash, and it was Dallas's Victoria. So I have no idea why her bios listed 1945, apparently she was a junior in high school in 66.

by Anonymousreply 21September 9, 2023 10:52 PM

I swore by Principal Secret skin care for many years.

by Anonymousreply 22September 10, 2023 12:10 AM

Vicks was in Playboy. She did have a pair of major league yabos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 10, 2023 12:27 AM

No wonder Rivers went hard on her: Principal was acting all prim, proper, and prudish despite having had her blown-up balloon bags out for me to whack off to. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 24September 10, 2023 12:43 AM

Men, not ME!! Prayers above!

by Anonymousreply 25September 10, 2023 12:46 AM

I always figured you were packing Connie

by Anonymousreply 26September 10, 2023 1:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!