Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Great Analysis of Transgender Issues

Interesting analysis by a psychiatric professional. Very thought provoking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 21, 2023 10:53 PM

Not an "analysis" - just right-wing propaganda

by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2023 3:24 AM

Anyone who disagrees with R1 on any topic including draining pasta is a right winger.

by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2023 3:29 AM

I can't speak to the quality of this video and am not wading into any political debates. For anyone not familiar with Grande, he is not a psychiatric professional. To be a psychiatrist, one must be a physician with the requisite training. Grande has a PhD in Counselor Education and Supervision from Regent University, which was founded by Pat Robertson.

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2023 3:36 AM

Yeah, he's a quack and a right-wing stooge. He's not a psychiatrist and Pat Robertson University isn't even accredited as far as I know.

Useless and biased opinions of Transgender issues.

Next.

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2023 3:41 AM

So Murial has closed another trans thread. Whoever does this what the fuck is wrong with you? What is your terrible problem? This is an important issue today that needs to be discussed. If you're a frightened little mouse fuck off. Today's trans movement has removed the rights of so many people.

You can't even criticize people who scream TERF at every chance they get.

by Anonymousreply 5September 10, 2023 8:31 PM

I FF’d R1 … like the button on this website, not the usual fistfuck she gets nightly in her prolapsed and desensitized shithole.

by Anonymousreply 6September 10, 2023 8:34 PM

Dr. Grande is not qualified to say what he says.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 10, 2023 8:39 PM

I don't need to watch some supposed Repug's video to know that lots of people in the T community deal with mental illness. I rarely give my time to big YouTubers but honestly, it just plain isn't worth it.

Gender dysphoria is real and I support my trans friends who do transition because of it. However, I do not support the idea of using gender-swapping as a means of political protest. Thousands of Gen Zers believe this will give them more attention and power. It is a slightly toned-down display of megalomania. No matter how many times you dye your hair green, purple, red, or pink, you're still the same person. Or how "woke" you get.

I guess the next thing when the transtrenders get over that, it'll be furries running for political office. "I'll fix this country with my fluffiness UwU!"

I'm a lefty Biden-voting, gun control-supporting, living wage-desiring person. In their twenties.

I only hope more people in the coming years are leaders and find within themselves who they are, then letting some frau on TikTok or beer cans influence their life choices. You're worth a whole lot more than that.

by Anonymousreply 8September 10, 2023 8:51 PM

R5 is obsessed with a minority group that makes up .6% of the population.

by Anonymousreply 9September 10, 2023 8:54 PM

OP busted for pushing right-wing propaganda from a Pat Robertson stooge

by Anonymousreply 10September 10, 2023 8:55 PM

I honestly thought his analysis was logical and even-handed. He spoke both to the facts of the case, and equally to broader issues which he clearly delineated as separate.

by Anonymousreply 11September 10, 2023 10:00 PM

He's a Pat Robertson religious fundamentalist, right-wing propaganda stooge.

If this is who you are and where you are with your ability to discern well sourced and supported information from sensationalist, opportunistic, unsupported bullshit, good luck to you in the future. You have some very interesting places to go. I recommend Quanon, that's about the right speed for you. No doubt "Dr" Grande will be around there somewhere and please give the Datalounge's best regards to JFK Jr, he's a favorite here.

by Anonymousreply 12September 11, 2023 4:58 PM

"Dr. Grande" must be about as creepy as Artemis. And what's with that Stuart Smalley set design?

by Anonymousreply 13September 11, 2023 5:09 PM

R5 is filled with hate. Does he know that people are being silenced, losing jobs, and being fired because they are not 100% behind the trans movement as it exists today? Tell me how much hate does it take to be yourself? Is it in your DNA as in your family?

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2023 5:12 PM

R5 is also insane believing that Dylan with full male genitalia is genuinely a woman.

And I DESPISE Grande. He is an idiot. I refuse to watch him ever again.

And yes you can hold these two opinions.

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2023 5:18 PM

Dr. Grande also goes after LGB celebrities hard (he thinks the “liberal media” is too biased in their favor and he’s trying to compensate) but he really stretches the truth to demonize anyone LGB or T. His commentary on Anne Heche’s death was so awful that it was actually deleted from YT, but his segment on Paul Reubens days after his death is still up, I believe, and is probably the worst one he’s ever done. Even Grande’s own fans overwhelmingly condemned him for it in the comments section.

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2023 5:45 PM

^^ Ok, I did check, and his Pee Wee Herman video is still up — [bold]“Comedian who denied crimes hid behind clown who denied maturity.”[/bold], and similar to the Anne Heche video, it was posted only a few days after his death. Incredible. Dr. Grande obviously prepares his nasty obituaries in advance!

by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2023 6:00 PM

R14, you're a liar and quite an obvious liar.

You don't have to be "100% supportive of Trans people" you can privately and silently hate them all you like. What you cannot do is harass them at work, indulge yourself in dead-naming insults, comment on their bodies or private sexual behavior, generally engage in unacceptable actions and speech towards your co-workers.

The choices in behavior that make any person get fired from a job will get the Trans Hater fired too. There's nothing unfair about it. It's the same for anyone.

by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2023 8:56 PM

Oops— I made a mistake about Dr. Todd’s comic roast of Anne Heche (“Unwelcome Drive-Through House Conversion.”) He uploaded it while she was still clinging to life in her hospital bed, not after she died, I’ll give him credit for that.

by Anonymousreply 19September 16, 2023 7:34 AM

I love how he always says, "I'm not diagnosing anyone in this video". Well, yes, dear -- because you aren't [italic]qualified[/italic] to diagnose anyone.

by Anonymousreply 20September 16, 2023 10:35 AM

I haven't been a fan of his "dry humor" shtick but was neutral on him as a person. I hadn't seen much of his content. But now I've just watched his Paul Reubens and, wow!, he is NOT subtle.

by Anonymousreply 21September 16, 2023 10:52 AM

His obituary about Norm McDonald was the polar opposite of Paul Reubens. He absolutely idolized Norm.

by Anonymousreply 22September 16, 2023 4:42 PM

Did he really, R22. Well I'm quite surprised by that. I shall revise my opinion about this grifting moron.

Fake "Dr" Grande is stupid and wrong about almost everything except Norm Macdonald who was truly a comedy genius and whom we all miss a lot.

by Anonymousreply 23September 16, 2023 10:05 PM

R14 your stupidity is beyond anybody's understanding. People are fired for saying there are two sexes. People are being fired for saying children shouldn't be fucked with and people are being fired for saying that men in dresses like Lia must not be in women's locker rooms. What a lying fucking pig you are. Support Trans delusions and ugliness all you want to your hearts content. It only makes you more a misogynist pig. Live with yourself in your filth.

by Anonymousreply 24September 19, 2023 8:16 AM

R14 Men walking around naked in women's locker rooms in front of girls and its ok for you? And fuck off with your cis garbage. I'm a bio man not a cis anything. And then assigned at birth I was born a man I wasn't assigned male at birth. You individuals are disturbed beyond belief. Like I've said many times wallow in your soiled nest.

by Anonymousreply 25September 19, 2023 8:23 AM

You Trans Hate freaks are so funny. Yes girls, you will be scarred forever if you see a cock.

Wimmin must be protected from evil, disgusting, pig men at all times.

Why are you here on a Gay MEN'S website? You clearly hate all men and that includes all Gay men. Why aren't you on women's websites? Why do you come here to spread your right-wing political propaganda to Gay men whom you would happily kill off anyway? I'm quite certain that as soon as you kill all the Trans you'll be coming for the Gay men.

Can't you move to Uganda or some other shithole where your backwards politics of Hate are welcome? They're already totally hooked up with your right-wing Nazi buddies in America! You could just get right to murdering Gay men over there and wouldn't that be fun girls?

by Anonymousreply 26September 20, 2023 1:18 AM

Well you've certainly gone totally insane. Trans love will do that to a person. You are not a cis fascist pig you prove there is such a thing as a bio fascist pig.

by Anonymousreply 27September 20, 2023 3:54 AM

Uh-huh. Sure thing, honey.

Anyway, back here on earth at the Datalounge, we are still wondering why you purported "feminists" aren't on women's websites? Why are you here on a Gay Men's site spreading your vile anti-male propaganda?

Oh, do the women's sites not allow your variety of hate? Too bad, girls. That must make you vewwy vewwy sad.

by Anonymousreply 28September 20, 2023 4:16 AM

Again with your ugly misogyny. Your bottomless well of hate is very dark. Well what can one say of a land where no science exists and violence of transvestites and greedy doctors towards women and children both emotional and physical is normalized.

A man is always a man and a woman is always a woman no matter how much you hack away with an ax at another human being. Sometimes you may not like reality and for many of us it can be very unfortunate but alas nothing can change it. Play pretend with your body while slashing yourself with a knife. Just tell people your preferred pronouns and they can tell you to fuck off or tell them you're a police car and they can stick a red flashing light on your head.

by Anonymousreply 29September 20, 2023 8:30 AM

And by the way I have nothing against grown ups taking hormones and surgically changing their bodies and men can wear haute couture while keeping their genitals because they enjoy it but a mammal will always be the same mammal they were born as through bones, muscles and cells even if slightly modified. Life is not fair.

by Anonymousreply 30September 20, 2023 8:49 AM

No amount of interpretation makes something into something it isn't. A broken leg is not the same as a heart attack and rising sea levels are not the same as an earthquake. There is such a thing as objective facts and objective reality that are not centered around human spin or human interpretation. A giraffe is not a dolphin. A poisonous mushroom or shrub is not a beetroot . Concrete is not cotton. Lemon juice is not dairy milk. Glasgow is not in Peru Water is not helium

by Anonymousreply 31September 20, 2023 4:25 PM

Riiiight. Now where have we heard all of this before? Oh right "Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve" Homosexuality doesn't exist or it's a mental illness. Pray away the Gay! Conversion therapy - that's what these Trans people all need, including the kids! Remember, homosexuality is a mental illness. It must be campaigned against and protested, Uganda has exactly the right idea!

This is why we hate you and why you will never, ever get anywhere with us here at the Datalounge. You are so fucking offensive it makes my blood boil. Your pig-headed ignorance and the bigotry you carry with you at all times is repulsive to decent people.

This is why you fail and why you will continue to fail. And I haven't even mentioned your fucking Nazi/Proud Boys cunty friends.

by Anonymousreply 32September 21, 2023 10:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!