Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of New York City: Season 14: Part 2

Jessel and Erin are the worst.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397April 17, 2024 2:15 PM

Why, hello. I do believe I'll be post number one.

Now, to say something about the show. Jenna is my favorite, followed by Sai. Brynne is wacky, I like her, too.

Erin is so confident and snide, I see a toppling of the mighty there. What will her humiliation be?

by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2023 3:24 AM

Jessel will be a ragged mess before long. Her cool exterior hides a hot mess. Ubah at this point is a pleasant presence. Maybe she's silent but deadly. Cross her and she'll gift you with a necklace with a sharp clasp dipped in poison.

by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2023 3:27 AM

You kiss my ass, I'm no Uncle Tom, you silly ass bitch. Yes I'm black and I know you can't go by quotas, YOU a Uncle Tom ass bitch if you believe that shit. It's not about keeping it white, but you have to a real friend group to have the chemistry at least a shread of it. You don't police my damn blackness, NEGRO. You're a stupid ass fuck, if you think you can throw a diverse group of women with nothing in common and shit worth watching and cast with a color by numbers approach. You ain't black if you think QUOTAS are not racist. With cho ignorant ass. The fuck is wrong with you. I'm trying to figure out how your black ass doesn't know that? Are you NEW BLACK?

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2023 8:54 AM

^^That bitch at R597, so called really black of the original thread. You posted you thing we needed quotas, now you wanna see it's not about quotas. So which is it? Ignorant ass.

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2023 8:57 AM

Why does everyone love Jenna so much? She's odd and has all the personality of a wet mop. The author of that article in the previous thread nailed it when they compared her to Mary Katherine Gallagher.

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2023 1:06 PM

FUCK THESE MULATTO 🐷🐷🐷. AND SO WHAT THE 🏳️‍🌈👑WANTS TO FLY FIRST. ME AND MY ✡️🍆ONLY FLY FIRST. FUCK THE 👯

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2023 1:52 PM

We love Jenna BECAUSE she's odd and has the personality of a wet mop. That's what makes her so endearing.

by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2023 2:02 PM

Jessel will be the first of the new cast to get divorced. Erin will be the second.

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2023 2:21 PM

I feel sorry for Jenna. The dynamic is becoming Mean Girls Bully the Neurodiverse Woman With a Disease Who Doesn't Know How to Fight Back, which is not fun viewing. I hope this changes soon.

by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2023 2:28 PM

Would anyone really be watching this show without Jenna?

by Anonymousreply 10September 9, 2023 2:30 PM

R9 I have my doubts about just how serious this "neurodiverse" condition is that Jenna has.

by Anonymousreply 11September 9, 2023 2:39 PM

Munchausen syndrome (also known as factitious disorder) is a rare type of mental disorder in which a person fakes illness. The person may lie about symptoms, make themselves appear sick, or make themselves purposely unwell.

by Anonymousreply 12September 9, 2023 2:54 PM

I think Jenna used her skin condition as an excuse to fly down early so she could travel in business class. Given how tan she was when she showed up at the house, I think got a spray tan, which she could just as easily (and possibly did) get done in New York.

by Anonymousreply 13September 9, 2023 3:59 PM

If I was going on a friend trip and one friend wanted to fly in early I would not give a damn. Who cares anyway? Silly, petty inane busybodies. It's her life, she can fly when she wants.

by Anonymousreply 14September 9, 2023 4:25 PM

I love watching any of Bravo’s ‘Real Borderline Incest Survivor Alcoholics of Wherever’ series.

by Anonymousreply 15September 9, 2023 4:30 PM

[quote] Who cares anyway?

People whose job is to create drama out of nothing.

by Anonymousreply 16September 10, 2023 7:15 PM

Jenna didn't know her mom had Asperges until she was 40! Damn. The childhood confessions tonite are brutal.

by Anonymousreply 17September 11, 2023 2:06 AM

Weird, weird show. Almost nothing is happening and no one seems like they would be friends without the show. Jenna is on entirely different planet. It almost feels like the COVID season, in that they really don’t seem to be going anywhere with crowds of people around. Still not working for me, and I’m rooting for it.

by Anonymousreply 18September 11, 2023 3:08 AM

I'm not buying all of the heartfelt "I love you!"s being bandied about in this episode.

by Anonymousreply 19September 11, 2023 5:13 PM

Okay, I have done a complete 180 on Jessel. This bitch might be my favorite housewife of all time!!

by Anonymousreply 20September 11, 2023 5:51 PM

When Sai said her mother's ashes were in a shopping bag my first thought was 'not Target I hope.'. Then Jessel said it. She is a Goddess.

by Anonymousreply 21September 11, 2023 6:12 PM

I love that place they're staying in. Gorgeous. I like all the ladies, it was cute when they were posing in their bikinis. Jenna needs to relax. She still looked great in her clothes, even without showing a lot of skin.

After on WWHL Ubah was on with a comedian, London Hughes, who was hilarious. They were pretty funny together. Ubah seems traditional and somewhat conservative but I like her. It's a good mix of women this season and they all have futures, as opposed to the retirees like Sonja and Ramona, who'd glory days are in the past.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 12, 2023 4:24 AM

I also find this cast to be incredibly appealing. Even Erin. They did a good job casting this show and it is a breath of fresh air compared to the old version, which was almost as unwatchable as Orange County.

by Anonymousreply 23September 12, 2023 4:37 AM

Jenna-Jenna-Jenna-Talia's publicist is workin' overtime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 12, 2023 7:54 PM

Can someone tell Jenna that the Wes Anderson movie she thinks she is starring in has wrapped?

by Anonymousreply 25September 13, 2023 2:32 AM

Reunion filming on Thursday. I don't see these women wearing over the top gowns like most of them do. The women at the Atlanta reunion looked tacky.

by Anonymousreply 26September 13, 2023 11:15 AM

R26 Are you kidding me? You know Jessel's gonna so over the top, we'll probably need sunglasses to watch.

by Anonymousreply 27September 13, 2023 12:39 PM

If they're filming the reunion now that means there's only a handful of episodes left. Based on what we've seen so far I can't see the reunion being particularly explosive or more than 2 parts.

by Anonymousreply 28September 13, 2023 3:51 PM

One Season Wonder

by Anonymousreply 29September 13, 2023 4:25 PM

The ratings are in the toilet - barely 400,000 most recently. I don't know if NYC is gonna make it, which is sad.

by Anonymousreply 30September 14, 2023 7:06 PM

Bye bye Frankenteeth

by Anonymousreply 31September 14, 2023 7:19 PM

Those numbers don't include Peacock or social media chatter (which is way more important than Nielsen). It'll get a second season.

by Anonymousreply 32September 15, 2023 1:06 AM

The reunion seating chart is out. Jessel and Erin got the spots next to Andy. Then Brynn and Jenna, and Ubah and Sai.

by Anonymousreply 33September 15, 2023 2:14 AM

I'm shocked that Jenna wasn't seated next to Andy.

by Anonymousreply 34September 15, 2023 2:18 AM

Jessel is the worst one and not even in a hate watch way.

by Anonymousreply 35September 15, 2023 3:19 AM

How many more episodes before the finale? I’m enjoying it, but not a lot has happened. At least not enough to warrant more than one hour for a reunion. I also thought Jenna would be seated next to Andy.

by Anonymousreply 36September 15, 2023 3:30 AM

[quote] The reunion seating chart is out. Jessel and Erin got the spots next to Andy. Then Brynn and Jenna, and Ubah and Sai.

Black people to the back of the bus!

by Anonymousreply 37September 15, 2023 3:32 AM

East Indians and Jews to the front!

Who cares, seating is based on how much drama you can bring.

by Anonymousreply 38September 15, 2023 3:55 AM

I hope someone calls out Erin for being a Trumper.

by Anonymousreply 39September 15, 2023 10:13 AM

[quote] I hope someone calls out Erin for being a Trumper.

Just contact @BravoAndy and ask your question.

Then he might read it at the reunion, like he often does: "Dora from Dumbfucke asks, 'Erin, you seem smart. So how are you so stupid to have voted for Donald Trump. TWICE?'"

I would love to see her squirm. But being the runaway coward that she is, she'll say "I'm out of here" just like she did at Brynn's Christmas Wreath get together, and again when Ubah picks a fight with her.

Erin is one of those loser housewives who always runs away from a confrontation because she's weak, and stupid, and can't handle being called out. That's usually when they say "I'm done" and walk out.

Fucking cowards. Why even bother being on a reality show?

Oh, that's right. To promote her business.

by Anonymousreply 40September 15, 2023 10:37 AM

We're at episode 10 this week. I think, knowing Bravo, that the finale will be at episode 15 or 16. There's still a lot from the mid-season trailer that hasn't yet aired. I also think it'll be a two-part reunion and they may have an episode of "lost footage". You know Bravo loves to milk this shit dry.

by Anonymousreply 41September 15, 2023 10:47 AM

I hope they show Brynn’s cute brother again.

by Anonymousreply 42September 15, 2023 11:06 AM

Andy Cohen Says RHONY Newbies ‘Killed It’ on Their First Reunion

Just yesterday, Bravo released the seating chart for the Real Housewives of New York Season 14 reunion. There was quite the buzz when fans discovered Jessel Taank and Erin Lichy would get the top spots next to Andy Cohen.

The truth of the matter is that it would be difficult for anyone to pick the breakout stars of the new RHONY. Frankly, all of the new Housewives have brought it. Fans have loved watching the reboot and seeing these women open up.

And Andy is perhaps happier than anyone about the reboot’s success. It was clear he put a lot of faith in the project and in the new Housewives. So, it was no wonder when he started teasing the reunion with such jollity.

In a TikTok posted by @queensofbravo, taken from Andy’s Instagram Stories, Andy said, “They killed it. They killed it — their first reunion. Daddy’s proud. By the way, we used more Kleenex, everyone cried multiple times. Like, we had to refill the Kleenex box. It’s wild.” As he spoke, Andy appeared to have just been crying.

Many considered Andy’s words an over-exaggeration, with commenters already speculating that the newbies hammed up their reactions for the cameras. “Sure Jan,” one user wrote. Another similarly said, “Cry about what? Nothing happened this season.” Another fan cautiously said they were eager, “but sounds like Andy wanted more … The crying concerns me.”

On the opposite end of the spectrum, most fans expressed excitement to see the reunion and their love of the reboot. “Love the new RHONYs,” one wrote. Another suggested Bravo reboot other franchises and foster a “fresh start” elsewhere. One fan expressed a sentiment among many: “Hope they are here to stay.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 15, 2023 9:39 PM

Looks like the Real Housewives of No Fashion.

by Anonymousreply 44September 16, 2023 1:03 AM

Cardi B was on WWHL live and Andy introduced her and said Cardi was upset I was not as tall as she thought and Andy goes "i"m 5'9" and Cardi goes "Five nine? Hmmm, Okay.."

by Anonymousreply 45September 16, 2023 1:46 AM

If Andy says he's 5'9 then he's 5'9

by Anonymousreply 46September 16, 2023 2:00 AM

5'(' with 4" lifts in.

by Anonymousreply 47September 16, 2023 2:03 AM

Andy seems to be overcompensating at r43’s link. And calling himself “daddy” of these women is fucking creepy.

by Anonymousreply 48September 17, 2023 3:11 PM

r48 it is his way of taking credit for things he has nothing to do with. By calling himself Daddy to the housewives he insinuates he is the father of the franchises. He is not. Andy is famous because of them not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 49September 17, 2023 3:48 PM

Is Andy canceled yet?

by Anonymousreply 50September 17, 2023 4:23 PM

This season of real housewives of New York it’s so boring that now we’re talking about watch what happens live and Andy’s height

by Anonymousreply 51September 17, 2023 4:24 PM

R51 Fuck you! Weren't you riveted my chess playing episode?

by Anonymousreply 52September 17, 2023 4:52 PM

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate that, as bad as this season has been, at least Ramona Singer got and stayed fired?

by Anonymousreply 53September 17, 2023 5:05 PM

R53 Ramona would have spiced things up. I’ll take Granny AA Meetings any day over Frankenteeth and cosplay Black gurl.

by Anonymousreply 54September 17, 2023 5:11 PM

Has Brynn asked Meghan Markle for the brand of her bronzer for “next?” season?

by Anonymousreply 55September 17, 2023 5:11 PM

Ramona is a disgusting person and I'm glad I don't have to see her entitled ass on television.

by Anonymousreply 56September 17, 2023 5:17 PM

R56 shut up, woke cunt. You all wanted woke entertainment, well here you go. We’re all bored to death.

by Anonymousreply 57September 17, 2023 5:42 PM

Ramona is reality tv gold. A genuinely flawed person who isn't afraid to behave like the dumb, entitled bitch she is. Then there were flashes of humanity when she spoke about her garbage fire of a childhood and you realized why she was so damaged.

by Anonymousreply 58September 17, 2023 5:58 PM

R56 yeah, me too! I prefer entitled cunts like Eboni, Sheree, Nene, and Ubah.

by Anonymousreply 59September 17, 2023 6:20 PM

Judge Eboni.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60September 17, 2023 10:32 PM

Did Jenna say RALPH (pronounced Rafe) Fiennes or is my hearing off.

by Anonymousreply 61September 18, 2023 1:34 AM

She definitely said Ralph.

by Anonymousreply 62September 19, 2023 2:38 AM

She said Ralph, because I think most Americans would consider it pretentious to say Rafe.

Especially that little group of cackling hags.

It was a smart, calculated move by Jenna. Name dropping and humble bragging at the same time.

She really plays this game better than the other women, and she has obviously studied previous housewives.

by Anonymousreply 63September 19, 2023 2:45 AM

The only embarrassing story I believed was Erin's (and it was more boring than embarrassing).

by Anonymousreply 64September 19, 2023 2:57 AM

This show has become so exhausting

by Anonymousreply 65September 20, 2023 6:32 PM

Erin’s story was boring, but at least it happened in public. A couple of the stories happened in private or without others knowing. It’s hard to claim embarrassment when no one else was around to see the moment.

by Anonymousreply 66September 20, 2023 9:04 PM

A good, snarky article on the reunion seating chart:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 20, 2023 9:07 PM

According to that article, the finale airs 10/1. So only 2 more episodes left before the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 68September 20, 2023 11:53 PM

I would like to see them come back for a second season.

by Anonymousreply 69September 21, 2023 1:55 AM

Ratings have been kind of a bust. I think they need to demote Ubah (and maybe Sai?) to "friends of" and cast *actual* friends of some of the other women for next season.

by Anonymousreply 70September 21, 2023 1:59 AM

Why ubah and Sai?

by Anonymousreply 71September 21, 2023 2:08 AM

Ubah and Sai haven't created much drama tbh. I guess Jenna hasn't really either, but she's such an oddball that she's entertaining in her own way. Brynn is a keeper thanks to her one liners, Erin is a keeper thanks to her uptight bitchiness, and Jessel is a keeper due to her basic lack of social skills. ISai has potential, but if they're gonna shake things up I'd say she's more expendable than the others right now. Ubah is delightful, but I don't think she adds much value as a housewife. I think Bravo should find something else for Ubah to do, like hosting one of their competition shows.

by Anonymousreply 72September 21, 2023 2:17 AM

Love Ubah but her fight with Erin seemed so forced and out of character. Didn't like Sai at first but I like her a lot more now. She's worth keeping around just for her commentaries.

by Anonymousreply 73September 21, 2023 3:07 AM

Honestly my favorites are Jessel and Erin. I think Erin’s husband is very sexy.

by Anonymousreply 74September 21, 2023 6:43 AM

R74. Brynn thinks so, too.

by Anonymousreply 75September 21, 2023 11:43 AM

Ratings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76September 21, 2023 12:53 PM

Jesse looks so pretty with makeup . Bryn is a try hard. Jenna, meh. Erin is a mean girl. Sai/Utah- whatever

by Anonymousreply 77September 22, 2023 1:59 AM

I had fairly high hopes in the beginning, but this season has never really jelled. Nothing particularly compelling or interesting about any of these women.

by Anonymousreply 78September 22, 2023 2:38 PM

I thought it was a fun season and I can't say I was bored. It delivered the fashion, the homes most of us can't afford and some bitchery. Weird Jenna was at the center and I thought she was pretty fascinating. True, these shows work better when the women have been part of a friend group for years which these broads clearly have not. But they do all fit together in a weird way and I'm curious how relationships would develop in a second season.

by Anonymousreply 79September 22, 2023 2:44 PM

I enjoyed it too. The previous NYC broads were past their shelf life.

by Anonymousreply 80September 24, 2023 5:49 PM

Jena Lyons is engaged! And allegedly a homewrecker :-/

by Anonymousreply 81September 24, 2023 6:41 PM

Link R81?

by Anonymousreply 82September 24, 2023 7:07 PM

Cass Bird was married w/kids until 2022. She and Jena started dating in 2022/2023, and the streets are saying that there was some overlap.

But I'm happy to see Jena so happy! Whatever the circumstances may be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83September 24, 2023 7:24 PM

There's some tea on this thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84September 24, 2023 7:28 PM

r84 That photo is a jump scare. Don't click if you are faint of heart.

by Anonymousreply 85September 24, 2023 7:48 PM

[quote] She and Jena started dating in 2022/2023, and the streets are saying that there was some overlap.

It's not "the streets are saying..."

It's "the WORD ON THE STREET," you dumb bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86September 24, 2023 7:49 PM

Lesbians bring a toothbrush along on their first date and a U-Haul on their second.

by Anonymousreply 87September 24, 2023 8:37 PM

I've been binge watching/listening to this season, and Erin goes from someone who seems cool, and devolves to a petty, idioticly thirsty, shit stirring bitch, and not in a fun, 'love hating her' way. Also is a totally hypocritical flip-flopper.

I know she's a Trumpster, just didn't really see how big of an ass she is until seeing episode after episode.

by Anonymousreply 88September 24, 2023 10:53 PM

This show is lame.

A bunch of goofballs

by Anonymousreply 89September 25, 2023 1:44 AM

Jessel is REALLY growing on me. The notes, the drinking to the sounds of the other women bitching and not being involved, (she could go in on Erin, again, too, but she's busier taking notes for later).

I'd say Ubahs overreacting, but I'm enjoying her target for now.

by Anonymousreply 90September 25, 2023 1:58 AM

Please get this bitch Ubah off the show. She is fucking annoying

by Anonymousreply 91September 25, 2023 2:04 AM

Brynn is a call girl, right?

by Anonymousreply 92September 25, 2023 2:09 AM

Ubah is the new Eboni.

by Anonymousreply 93September 25, 2023 3:25 AM

Even Eboni was not this insufferable. Ubah came off as almost unhinged on this last episode

by Anonymousreply 94September 25, 2023 4:20 AM

Jessel's list AND quietly sipping her drink during the fight was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 95September 25, 2023 4:24 AM

Almost unhinged?!?! That was difficult to watch due to it's stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 96September 25, 2023 5:28 AM

After shooting one season I imagine the ladies are getting to know each other very well. Some may already be good friends.

I've bonded pretty quickly with people at work by just being in the same wacky environment and trying to survive.

by Anonymousreply 97September 25, 2023 5:50 AM

Jenna acts exactly the way I would if I were in that situation.

Go to my room, jump on the computer and avoid the drama.

I'm sure these people seem like lunatics to her, because she's so normal.

I did have to laugh, though, when Jenna said a woman at the bar asked her if she was Brynn's mother. Rofl!

by Anonymousreply 98September 25, 2023 6:06 AM

Brynn's explanation of what she does for work, makes me even more confused than ever.

She's a "consultant?" For 10 hours a week? And gets paid big bucks?

Does she consult on being a hooker??? I mean, the fact that she's so evasive about exactly what her job is, makes me think it's something to do with the sex industry.

by Anonymousreply 99September 25, 2023 6:15 AM

Brynn 1000% is a sex worker.

by Anonymousreply 100September 25, 2023 6:28 AM

Brynn was a med student? No. Just no. I don't buy that at all.

by Anonymousreply 101September 25, 2023 2:00 PM

Brynn acts thirsty around anything with a dick! She was embarrassing on WWHL. Shame because she is too pretty to be that way.

by Anonymousreply 102September 25, 2023 2:38 PM

R102. That Tyler guy is a moron. When Andy asked him if his bush was hairy or clean he swerved his chair around as if he was about to show Brynn his dick. I hope that pervy move doesn't come back to haunt him.

by Anonymousreply 103September 25, 2023 2:49 PM

R103, Please, Brynn was all in and prob. did get a peak+ after the show!

by Anonymousreply 104September 25, 2023 2:55 PM

I agree with you, r102. Brynn is gorgeous. Usually, only ugly women behave that way.

by Anonymousreply 105September 25, 2023 3:19 PM

I think Nu-RHONY is highlighting a major problem with the housewives going forward - millennials, for whatever reason, can work as casts in the mixed gender shows like Vander Pump Rules, Southern Charm and Family Karma (RIP?!) but don’t really work as housewives: too aware of the format, too used to micro managing their persona on social media, too quick to cry on their own behalf, too eager to trauma dump or leverage identity politics to give themselves the moral upper hand - it’s all tell and no show. There are millennial housewives that work well - like Candiace on Potomac - but she works in large part because her millennial bullshit works well in high relief against Karen’s deluded boomer bullshit and Gizelle’s hater-ass Gen Xer bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 106September 25, 2023 3:25 PM

That was dark, R106. *Very* dark. Like I can't even tell you just how dark. But trust me, it was *dark*.

by Anonymousreply 107September 25, 2023 7:31 PM

[quote] Celebs congratulate 'RHONY' star Jenna Lyons over unconfirmed engagement to photographer Cass Bird

"Real Housewives of New York" star Jenna Lyons' recent Instagram post sparked speculation that she and her partner, the photographer Cass Bird, got engaged.

On Saturday, Lyons, the former executive creative director and president of J. Crew, posted a black-and-white photo of herself with Bird on Instagram with the caption: "I'll take the French fries and steak au poivre 💖Paris @cassblackbird."

Lyons' left hand, which was resting on Bird's shoulder in the selfie, noticeably included a large gemstone on her fourth finger. And even though Lyons' post didn't overtly indicate that the couple got engaged, celebrities congratulated them in the comments section anyway.

TV personality Andy Cohen wrote, "Mazel Tov!" along with four clapping hands emojis, actor Alyssa Milano said, "Congratulations!" and "Schitt's Creek" star Emily Hampshire wrote: "congratsssss! To you and @cassblackbird and whoever's beautiful severed hand got that gorgeous 💎 💍."

Sai De Silva and Erin Lichy, who costar on "RHONY," also expressed their joy in the comments.

The Bravo star confirmed her relationship with Bird in an interview with The New York Times in June.

Then during an episode of "RHONY" that aired the following month, Lyons said that she didn't plan on talking about her partner because "My life has put me in the public eye for my job and other things I've done. And that is my choice. And someone does not want to be in that with me, then I have to respect that."

Since going public with their romance, Lyons and Bird have posted about each other on their separate Instagram accounts.

Although Lyons' followers interpreted her selfie with Bird as an engagement announcement, an anonymous source told People magazine that the reality TV star isn't set to wed the photographer.

"She's not engaged," a source told the publication. "She's had that ring forever, and though it does look like an engagement ring, it's not."

Representatives for Jenna Lyons and Cass Bird didn't immediately respond to Insider's requests for comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108September 26, 2023 12:56 AM

Uba's behavior does nothing to dispel the stereotype of the angry black woman.

by Anonymousreply 109September 26, 2023 7:44 PM

OP, why has Muriel tagged you as a troll? You seem nice enough to me.

by Anonymousreply 110September 26, 2023 8:24 PM

Jenna's corny-ass ring announcement photo is manna to those who recognize her as not being too cool for this season. She's right where she belongs, on radaronline.

by Anonymousreply 111September 27, 2023 2:16 AM

Jenna is annoying Ubah needs to go, the prostitute too

by Anonymousreply 112September 28, 2023 2:05 AM

Ramona popped up on WWHL tonite. She may be a horrible person but she looks fantastic.

by Anonymousreply 113September 28, 2023 2:39 AM

[quote] Real Housewives of New York Casting Open for Season 15

It might be time to call Shaggy and the Gang. Something mysterious is happening with the Real Housewives of New York reboot. Bravo surprised the fandom when the plug was pulled on the original RHONY. We never received an actual reason for the cancelation, but the streets were convinced Ramona Singer’s lack of manners had something to do with it.

So an entire new lineup of ladies was formed and boy did they have some issues. Between fans who couldn’t let go of the OGs and starting off with pretty sketchy ratings, the first season of the new squad wound up finding a relative amount of support.

Big Daddy Andy Cohen was seemingly very pleased with the RHONY reunion. He praised the cast on social media and all appeared well. Until yesterday. A suspicious Instagram post has perked the ears of viewers. Now we want to know what’s going on because it looks like production is casting for the show. Again.

Who will stay and who will go?

The new ensemble birthed some love and hate from the Bravoverse and that’s just how it goes on Real Housewives. Just because people don’t like you doesn’t mean you won’t be asked back. Amid the ending of the reboot season wrapping up, now a casting call is going out. It showed up on @rhonycasting’s Instagram account. Who’s out and please dear lord don’t let it be Jenna Lyons.

It’s a fair assumption Bravo isn’t looking to add MORE women to the pre-existing cast. And we’ve all been here before – we know what casting notifications mean. Someone was either fired or called the ball and won’t come back and it’s difficult to say what will happen next.

I would have to say Brynn Whitfield is safe. Andy LOVES her and she’s a cheeky addition to Real Housewives. She’s also funny and if nothing else she gives us laughs. Jenna – obviously safe.

But the new Queen is a wildcard because she may or may not be happy with her current status on the show. Jenna was the breakout star of RHONY 2.0, but she could be uncomfortable with the now constant attention. If Jenna is a one-and-done, there will be a lot of unhappy viewers – I mean she wore jeans to the reunion. LEGEND.

Sai De Silva is a tough cookie but it remains to be seen if she can handle the heat. The viewers weren’t shy in sharing their unsavory opinions on Sai but that means absolutely nothing to the network.

Jessel Taank – she needs this gig and would only leave if she is pink-slipped.

Erin Lichy has a lot of people divided. Some like her a lot and some left her fold after she had words with Ubah Hassan. I would love for Ubah to return, she definitely has more to give. It would probably be interesting to see if Erin and Ubah’s relationship can evolve, so they are most likely being left alone.

What do you guys think? Is Jenna taking her toys and leaving? Did someone get fired already? This is why we can’t have nice things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114September 30, 2023 10:59 PM

I can see Erin, Sai and Ubah on the chopping block. Jenna, Brynn and Jessel are the keepers.

by Anonymousreply 115September 30, 2023 11:22 PM

I still haven't watched last week's episode.

by Anonymousreply 116September 30, 2023 11:58 PM

Erin was seated next to Andy at the reunion. She’s safe. Sai and Ubah were on the ends, so they’re the most likely to get cut.

by Anonymousreply 117October 1, 2023 12:26 AM

Why wouldn't they add another woman or two? Housewives work best with 7-8 cast members.

by Anonymousreply 118October 1, 2023 1:50 AM

I hope they get rid of Sai. She seems like a mean girl, and not in a fun Housewives way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 1, 2023 2:40 AM

Yeah there is nothing interesting about Sai or Ubah. Erin sucks but they will keep her.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Jenna quits.

by Anonymousreply 120October 1, 2023 2:52 AM

Maybe they should add one of the daughters of the OG's! Allie is a fascinating young woman!

by Anonymousreply 121October 1, 2023 3:20 AM

Guess I'm in the minority, but I find Brynn to be rather gross and odd looking, with a grating personality to boot.

by Anonymousreply 122October 1, 2023 1:35 PM

I think she's pretty, but I also think she has borderline personality disorder and until she addresses it, her life will always be a shambles.

by Anonymousreply 123October 1, 2023 1:55 PM

Brynn tries too hard. It must be exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 124October 1, 2023 2:02 PM

Is the season finale tonight?

by Anonymousreply 125October 1, 2023 9:56 PM

R125. I think it's next week. The girls trip episodes were boring. I hope they get back on track tonite.

by Anonymousreply 126October 1, 2023 10:47 PM

Tonight was the first episode that sort of worked for me. Jenna and Brynn at the lesbian bar. The surprising swinging talk from Erin. Jessel all around. It felt like a Housewives show.

by Anonymousreply 127October 2, 2023 2:11 AM

Jessel is quickly becoming my favorite. Sai is tiresome. No one is competing with you, dear. Give it a rest. And Brynn has to stop trying to prove to us that she's smart. Med school. Book collector. Hooker.

by Anonymousreply 128October 2, 2023 2:28 AM

Brynn can read?

by Anonymousreply 129October 2, 2023 3:14 AM

What does Brynn claim her actual job is?

by Anonymousreply 130October 2, 2023 3:16 AM

Image consultant r140

by Anonymousreply 131October 2, 2023 3:43 AM

That lunch scene between Jesse and Sai was so uncomfortable and cringe

by Anonymousreply 132October 2, 2023 3:50 AM

I'm not even a fan of Jesse but Sai came off as a mean girl and bully

by Anonymousreply 133October 2, 2023 3:59 AM

Sai is a nobody

by Anonymousreply 134October 2, 2023 4:00 AM

I agree that I don’t even particularly like Jessel but she came off as super sympathetic given how shitty Sai was to her. It was also hilarious that Sai was mad that Jessel was 40 minutes late when she herself was 20 minutes late.

by Anonymousreply 135October 2, 2023 5:34 AM

I think this would be a perfect time to bring back Carole Radziwill.

Somehow, I think that she and Jenna would get along really well.

Carole never fit in with the old cast, because they were too fussy and judgmental and conservative.

This cast is a better fit for Carole, and I'd love to see another person around Jenna's age, on the cast.

by Anonymousreply 136October 2, 2023 6:01 AM

I like Sai's husband, David. He's so level headed.

Erin's husband Abe is a nice guy too.

Pavit is going to catch hell from Sai, for calling her bipolar. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 137October 2, 2023 6:02 AM

I agree about Carole but she would never do it. Too bad. Carole, Jenna, Jessel, Erin and Brynn would make a much more interesting group.

by Anonymousreply 138October 2, 2023 1:20 PM

That really would be a great cast. I agree she’d be unlikely to do it, but maybe without any of the other women she hated on the show they could talk her into coming back in a friend capacity?

by Anonymousreply 139October 2, 2023 4:05 PM

Which one of you will take one for the other team and satisfy Erin when she and Abe stop having sex? Gay men aren't cheating! Her nuanced understanding of sexuality is what makes this appointment television.

by Anonymousreply 140October 3, 2023 12:20 AM

I really didn’t understand the ‘gay men aren’t cheating’ comment. If they were really gay, they wouldn’t be fucking her.

by Anonymousreply 141October 3, 2023 1:43 AM

Erin and Abe were all over the place with the threesome idea. It sounded like they had never really discussed it before and were pulling ideas out of their asses.

by Anonymousreply 142October 3, 2023 2:22 AM

[quote] Jenna Lyons Hit With Backlash After Wearing Jeans to RHONY Reunion

Last week, The Real Housewives of New York Season 14 reunion looks were revealed to the world. The looks were met with a lot of criticism, in particular, because of how distinct they were from each other. There wasn’t much of a theme to be had.

Erin Lichy and Brynn Whitfield faced plenty of lighthearted roasts. One commenter on Instagram said Brynn looked like she was “ready to open Christmas presents in the 90’s.” Others compared her look to a court justice. Another user said Erin looked like she was “running for student class president.”

But one look was met with more serious divisiveness — Jenna Lyons’. Jenna’s choice to wear jeans to the reunion rubbed many fans the wrong way. The informality of it was what bothered people the most, and they were vocal about it.

Are Jenna’s jeans disrespectful?

Jenna’s reunion look was immediately met with obstinance. One Twitter user wrote, “Jenna Lyons’ reunion look is horrible. No one says she should wear a gown. Any other pair of pants would’ve been better.” In their replies, they went on to explain how Jenna probably meant to stir up controversy.

Another user replied to the tweet writing, “I like her but I am annoyed by her decision to wear jeans. It’s low-key disrespectful.” The original poster also wrote that Jenna’s choice outlines the hypocrisy among Bravo fans. Other Housewives would’ve been dragged endlessly on Twitter, but since fans love Jenna, she’s doing just fine.

Of course, since people love Jenna so much, many fans jumped to her defense. Another tweet read, “Jenna Lyons is fashion. She was a trailblazer in fashion. This isn’t a “traditional housewives reunion” look but trailblazers don’t follow the rules. THEY MAKE THEM!” One reply wrote that Jenna would be “weird and inauthentic” wearing a traditional gown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143October 3, 2023 10:10 AM

Since these reunions film for 8-12 hours maybe Jenna just wanted to be comfy.

by Anonymousreply 144October 3, 2023 1:49 PM

I’ve always thought the over the top reunion outfits were stupid. I’d be happy if Jenna helped end that trend.

by Anonymousreply 145October 3, 2023 1:50 PM

I don't mind her wearing jeans, but for fuck's sake at least dress up a little bit.

You're on national television at a special event.

It's like a dinner party.

Would you wear jeans and a shitty outfit to a nice dinner? Of course not.

Jenna should have dressed for the occasion.

Even a tuxedo or a nice pants and jacket would have been sufficient.

Jeans just make her look like a lazy slob.

Something like this would have been right for the occasion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146October 3, 2023 1:57 PM

Despite her former job at J. Crew, Jenna has absolutely no taste when it comes to clothing. She has never looked good on the show.

by Anonymousreply 147October 3, 2023 2:12 PM

I actually think Jenna is the most stylish by far out of this bunch. She has a very distinctive personal style that she's obviously cultivated and is what she is comfortable in. Sai is always try-hard. Erin dresses most often like she's either 80 or 20. Brynn dresses like a slut, and Jessel is always whatever.

by Anonymousreply 148October 3, 2023 2:30 PM

I think her looking chic, and understated with a great piece of jewelry is fantastic! She makes the others look ridiculous, which is one of many reasons why she's a fan favorite.

by Anonymousreply 149October 3, 2023 4:52 PM

I appreciate Jenna’s look. The Housewives Reunion looks are making them look like drag queens or Sesame Street muppets missing their head costume.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150October 3, 2023 5:08 PM

Muppets on Salt Lake

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151October 3, 2023 5:21 PM

Is Jenna really viewed as some sort of modern fashion icon? Her clothes are generally boring, and I hate her crisp white dress shirts. She seems clearly inspired by Patti Smith and Fran Lebowitz.

by Anonymousreply 152October 3, 2023 5:57 PM

Jenna's wardrobe may seem dull to some but chic and smart to others. I love the way she dresses. She's very striking looking with strong features so she's smart to keep her wardrobe simple. She doesn't need bells and whistles.

by Anonymousreply 153October 3, 2023 6:42 PM

R153 Honey, her wig, fake eyelashes, and false teeth are nothing but bells and whistles.

by Anonymousreply 154October 3, 2023 6:52 PM

Honey, if you took away all of the extensions, botox, eyelashes, implants and fillers from all of the housewives they'd all look like monsters.

by Anonymousreply 155October 3, 2023 6:56 PM

R155 So she needs bells and whistles, just the like all the other housewives.

Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 156October 3, 2023 7:03 PM

I believe it was Ben from Watch What Crappens! who aptly described Jenna as a praying mantis.

by Anonymousreply 157October 3, 2023 7:55 PM

[quote] Rumor: Sai De Silva Accused of Stealing Husband, Getting Pregnant While Working for Him

Jessel Taank became one of the most quickly beloved Housewives in Bravo history. Real Housewives of New York viewers grew to love her attitude. It didn’t happen all at once. RHONY fans were initially unsure of the new cast.

But the more screentime they had, the more they showed their best qualities. Or, in some cases, their worst. Sai De Silva quickly became the show’s villain, especially once she had beef with Jessel, everyone’s standout.

In last Sunday’s episode, Jessel tried to connect with and apologize to Sai. But Sai’s patience was wearing thin, with Jessel being over 40 minutes late to her own apology. Her frustrated response rubbed many fans the wrong way. It was only a matter of time before rumors began spreading about Sai.

A TikTok from Stephanie Tleiji shared a tweet from @vixenjennie. The tweet read, “jessel next time you see Sai, ask her about how she took her husband from his ex wife and got knocked up while working at his bar” with a side eye emoji. The tweet added, “you didnt hear that from me though..”

It can’t be emphasized enough that this is just a rumor. Currently, there is no basis for this claim besides the original tweet. And in viewing @vixenjennie’s Twitter account, the tweet appears to have been deleted, which is telling. Forget a pinch of salt; you may need a mountain. Still, the claim’s baselessness didn’t stop TikTok commenters from jumping on the gossip train.

“Oh I’m here for the Sai takedown,” one user said. Another opined, “This is the kind of thing we need more of from this franchise.” Jessel’s fans further looked to defend their fave, with one writing, “They don’t allow Jessel to tell her story…” One more fan jumped in to say, “If anyone has any gossip on Erin [Lichy], we’re all ears!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158October 3, 2023 11:19 PM

Well, thanks to those rumors Sai is pretty much guaranteed a second season (if there is one). She probably started the rumor herself.

by Anonymousreply 159October 4, 2023 12:32 AM

[quote] Well, thanks to those rumors Sai is pretty much guaranteed a second season (if there is one). She probably started the rumor herself.

Now it makes sense why David supposedly never wated to appear on camera (according to Sai).

It's not that he's shy. He's just keeping a low profile so that the "word on the street" doesn't come for him. Too late!

by Anonymousreply 160October 4, 2023 12:41 AM

The ladies (Sai, Jessel, Brynn) are all competing to declare they had the saddest childhood. Jenna also had a hard time but isn't trying to compete. It's not a good look. Ubah hasn't talked much about her childhood but it also wasn't easy. Erin appears to be the only who grew up with wealth and security.

Sai is a tough street fighter. She's a wolf in fashionable sheep's clothing and she can't hide the mean girl inside. She needs to lighten up on Jessel. I like Jessel but she's sure opening her sex life for scrutiny. I guess her husband's OK with that. I wonder if that's common after having twins.

Brynn makes me uncomfortable with her flirting with Jenna. Jenna doesn't seem to mind but it feels patronizing. Brynn seems like a decent person, her relationship with her brother is sweet, and she's cute with the housewives kids. I just fast forward if she's being annoying. I'm not crazy about long scenes with kids and spouses. Brief is better.

Ubah's childhood from Wicki: Hassan was born in Somalia in 1983. In 1991, Hassan's mother and sisters fled war-torn Somalia and moved to Ethiopia. Hassan, her father, and her brother stayed in Somalia until 1994 when they then moved to Kenya. Hassan later immigrated to Canada at the age of 15, where she was reunited with her mother and sisters who had also immigrated to the country. Hassan's family was forced to live in a homeless shelter for a year upon their move to Canada.

by Anonymousreply 161October 4, 2023 6:01 PM

[quote] The ladies (Sai, Jessel, Brynn) are all competing to declare they had the saddest childhood.

Which is what annoys Sai. Jessel claims she's an "immigrant" but most would refer to her as an "expat." She also claims she wasn't being supported by her parents, but stayed for free with her uncle. It's apples and oranges. She also claims she only had $20 in her bank account at one point. I did think it was ridiculous for Sai to one up her by saying she had zero dollars in her bank account and hundreds of dollars in overdraft fees...except that I don't really believe Jessel's story about that.

by Anonymousreply 162October 4, 2023 6:19 PM

Ubah had a rough childhood but she speaks lovingly of her mom and doesn't play the victim. Neither does Jenna.

by Anonymousreply 163October 4, 2023 6:49 PM

I hope they keep Ubah…there’s something more there, I think.

by Anonymousreply 164October 4, 2023 11:12 PM

Every one of these shows has a hw who's a little on the dull side but fun and charming to have around so Ubah should be safe.

by Anonymousreply 165October 4, 2023 11:32 PM

Dorit lucked out that Rinna went crazy last season and got chopped because I think Dorit herself was hovering around the edges of being let go.

by Anonymousreply 166October 5, 2023 12:14 AM

Another boring episode?

by Anonymousreply 167October 9, 2023 1:30 AM

Finale next week.

by Anonymousreply 168October 9, 2023 1:53 AM

Is the finale a Valentine's Day party?

by Anonymousreply 169October 9, 2023 2:08 AM

R169 Brynn's birthday party

by Anonymousreply 170October 9, 2023 2:24 AM

Carole would never fit in. These women are 20 years younger than her. And they are not part equine.

by Anonymousreply 171October 9, 2023 2:34 AM

So much for always telling the truth....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172October 9, 2023 3:19 AM

I officially hate Sai.

She's just a miserable human being. I don't understand her hostility towards Jessel. Why can't she just live and let live?

This is what's wrong with American women. They're all fucking batshit crazy.

Everything is ALWAYS a problem. They always have to create some kind of meaningless drama.

I'll never understand it.

Women from outside the United States seem to comprehend that the world has bigger problems than what American women are always bitching about.

This is exactly what is meant by "First World Problems."

by Anonymousreply 173October 9, 2023 6:22 AM

Jenna and Beckett are so cute together.

She's such a good mother. Really patient and caring.

by Anonymousreply 174October 9, 2023 6:32 AM

This article pretty much trashes Sai and her claims about Jessel being inauthentic, based on what we've learned about Sai be a man stealing whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175October 9, 2023 10:39 AM

Jessel and Pavit are my favorite couple on the show and their relationship seems the most authentic. Abe is cute but please stop talking about how much you need sex. We get it. David and Sai will eventually divorce.

by Anonymousreply 176October 9, 2023 12:12 PM

Sai is trying way too hard. Bitch is trying to be the " mean girl" of the show. What a joke, fucking lame. It's so embarassing necause she is trying so hard to be that chick but it ain't t working. I cringe at her meltdowns.

by Anonymousreply 177October 9, 2023 12:18 PM

[quote] Ubah had a rough childhood but she speaks lovingly of her mom and doesn't play the victim. Neither does Jenna.

Tired of these grown women and their mother issues. Move the fuck on already

by Anonymousreply 178October 9, 2023 12:20 PM

Have these women really never heard of a miles run? I know multiple people who've flown halfway across the world to keep their airline status. Pavit's trip really isn't all that unusual or scandalous.

by Anonymousreply 179October 9, 2023 3:34 PM

Sai thinks that because she wears expensive clothing, she is high end. The fact is everything about her is low class. She has no manners, is uneducated and has raging jealousy of Jessel and Jenna. It is all a facade like her rented brownstone with the sad kitchen cabinets.

Also, why is she so personally invested in Pavit's travel plans?

by Anonymousreply 180October 9, 2023 3:43 PM

[quote]The fact is everything about her is low class.

Everything about me is HIGH class! I named my kid London! I don't give a fuck!

by Anonymousreply 181October 9, 2023 4:01 PM

She should spell her name SIGH because that's what most viewers do every time she opens her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 182October 9, 2023 5:07 PM

Sai and Erin would understand Pavits trip if someone explained it as being similar to being a Duane Reade rewards member. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 183October 9, 2023 5:31 PM

Sai and Erin are two cackling hags!

by Anonymousreply 184October 9, 2023 6:06 PM

R181– London *and* Rio, mind you, but only because they were born in the summer. If they’d been winter babies, they’d be called Sochi and Pyeongchang.

by Anonymousreply 185October 9, 2023 8:26 PM

Obviously, these women have never heard of a mileage run. I have done them before for status. 900 dollars for a one-day trip to Vietnam or 900 dollars for club access. You decide. Hell I would go to Vietnam for a day. Like he said, you sit in first class, eat good food relax for 18 hours, get to spend the day in Vietnam, get a nice hotel, go back the next day and sit in first class and eat good food. Oh yeah and maintain your diamond status for 18 months. Rich people's problems.

by Anonymousreply 186October 9, 2023 10:40 PM

Erin crying on the trip and in the hot tub was the fakest shit I’ve ever seen. You can tell that little princess has used crocodile tears her whole life.

by Anonymousreply 187October 9, 2023 11:43 PM

Is this the highest percentage of Incest Survivors of any RH cast ever?

by Anonymousreply 188October 9, 2023 11:49 PM

I'm rooting for all of these ladies but don't have any favorites but it's really interesting to see how social media has declared who is the winner of the season and who came out on bottom. I think based on that alone, this has been a hugely successful relaunch.

by Anonymousreply 189October 9, 2023 11:49 PM

Sai is unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 190October 10, 2023 1:59 AM

Jessel, Brynn, Ubah, and Jenna are my favorites. The mean girls are unwatchable. Plus, watching them with their husbands is cringe.

by Anonymousreply 191October 10, 2023 2:05 AM

Unhinged Sigh

by Anonymousreply 192October 10, 2023 2:08 AM

Did Erin call her daddy on the trip crying about how they were being mean to her?

by Anonymousreply 193October 10, 2023 2:45 AM

R193. Yup! Surprised she didn't call her thirsty sister.

by Anonymousreply 194October 10, 2023 3:24 AM

R171 - Jenna and Carole are about the same age. but one mother hen is enough.

by Anonymousreply 195October 10, 2023 3:48 AM

r194 forgot about the sister. 'You guys are being very rude" "Sorry I didn't realize there were 400 people speaking on how happy the couple is."

by Anonymousreply 196October 10, 2023 5:27 PM

Erin’s sister is hideous. Female Shrek vibes.

I have to admit that I find Abe very sexy. The fact that he’s so horny definitely adds to it.

by Anonymousreply 197October 10, 2023 5:59 PM

Sai's strained attempts to be NYC's first season Camille Grammer are excruciating.

by Anonymousreply 198October 11, 2023 1:20 PM

Sigh is pretentious enough to be the new Jill Zarin.

by Anonymousreply 199October 11, 2023 1:37 PM

Sai’s husband should hangout with Mauricio since they both allegedly like 🐥s with 🍆s. Sai has frigid vibes maybe she needs a bull D to munch her taco like Kyle too.

by Anonymousreply 200October 11, 2023 1:52 PM

Sai seems like a dyke.

by Anonymousreply 201October 11, 2023 2:29 PM

Angry dyke

by Anonymousreply 202October 12, 2023 11:15 PM

What kind of name is "Sai," anyway? It's like her parents couldn't even be bothered to finish naming her.

by Anonymousreply 203October 13, 2023 12:00 AM

It is short for Saionara.

by Anonymousreply 204October 13, 2023 12:07 AM

or "Sigh" spelled differently

by Anonymousreply 205October 13, 2023 12:59 AM

Reunion trailer at link.

I'm guessing it will only be one part, because they don't seem to have much to talk about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206October 13, 2023 6:28 PM

It's already been announced as a two-parter. Which weirdly they're billing as "super sized."

by Anonymousreply 207October 13, 2023 6:47 PM

They should bring this crazy lady on next season...they need more crazy new yorkers, not transplants from Dallas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208October 13, 2023 8:25 PM

How the fuck did my comment on the Bette/Olivia thread wind up here??

by Anonymousreply 209October 13, 2023 10:57 PM

There are very few actual society gals in NYC who want to do this show. They see no value. If anything, it’s just going to lower their status. The ones who would be the best would never do it.

by Anonymousreply 210October 13, 2023 11:04 PM

Was Brynn's birthday party ruined?

by Anonymousreply 211October 16, 2023 2:53 AM

Yes and Brynn is the one who ruined it.

by Anonymousreply 212October 16, 2023 3:01 AM

Sai’s mom totally sold weed in Central Park, right?

by Anonymousreply 213October 16, 2023 4:55 AM

Jenna, Jessel and Brynn are the “stars” here, they are the most compelling members of the cast.

Ubah can stay with the threat of demotion to “friend of” if she doesn’t bring the drama next season. Same threat for Sai-she needs to have something organic to fight about, her feud with Jessel is moronic.

Erin needs to be off my television. Can’t stand the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 214October 16, 2023 5:54 AM

I’d prefer they start over with another new cast

by Anonymousreply 215October 16, 2023 10:22 AM

Brynn's birthday party didn't attract much of a crowd, did it? You would think she would have more friends.

by Anonymousreply 216October 16, 2023 12:45 PM

R216, I thought the same thing. She keeps talking about all these "exes" but even the one she was car-shopping with a few episodes ago wasn't there.

She needs to go the Anna Nicole route and marry someone already on life support because she is endlessly annoying. The baby/little girl act is getting really old.

by Anonymousreply 217October 16, 2023 12:51 PM

I get the impression that Brynn is too busy “dating” to have many girlfriends. This was another boring AF episode. I was excited to see the Potomac trailer.

by Anonymousreply 218October 16, 2023 2:27 PM

Real Incest Survivors of New York City

by Anonymousreply 219October 16, 2023 2:47 PM

i am trying to figure out what it says about myself that Erin is actually my favorite housewife for this particular franchise. I think she is very fun and relatable. And my God, her husband is sexy as all get out. Major big dick energy coming from him.

by Anonymousreply 220October 17, 2023 1:11 AM

r220 Erin is as Maga republican.

by Anonymousreply 221October 17, 2023 2:17 AM

These women are boring as fuck

by Anonymousreply 222October 20, 2023 4:18 AM

Erin is an insurrectionist supporter.

by Anonymousreply 223October 20, 2023 4:52 AM

[quote] Jessel Taank’s Husband Pavit Randhawa Took His Trip to Vietnam

When Pavit Randhawa said he’d be taking a solo trip to Vietnam, many raised flags of concern. Both the stars of Real Housewives of New York and its fans suggested that something was amiss, especially since the stated reason for his trip was a sandwich.

Even Jessel Taank was initially skeptical, but it would seem she came around without a problem. Her fellow RHONY stars on the other hand couldn’t seem to drop it. They made a real point of getting involved in Jessel’s marriage throughout Season 14.

Of course, as many fans came to understand, Jessel’s husband is a major foodie. Considering that food tourism is alive and well, Pavit’s stated mission—securing a sandwich—wasn’t so far-fetched at all. Now, Pavit and Jessel have addressed the trip after its completion.

Pavit spoke with Us Weekly on October 17, revealing that he “ate an absurd amount of food. I think I was there for 30 hours and I had a lot of food.” Pavit was also quick to address the rumors that he was heading to Vietnam to hook up with sex workers. “I’ve never in my life heard of people going to Vietnam for sexual tourism.”

He further stated, “Associating any South Asian country for that is like, ‘OK, that’s weird.’ Vietnam is probably one of the most beautiful countries. The food’s amazing. We’ve been there a couple times. It’s a beautiful country. The people are amazing. So to associate that with this is really weird.”

Jessel also spoke on Pavit’s travels and her cast members’ concerns. “He travels a lot by himself,” she said. She then suggested that her fellow RHONY stars voicing rumors and concerns were projection and “insecurity” on their part. “If the first thing that goes to people’s minds is, ‘Oh, well, there’s something shady going on,’ it’s weird.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224October 21, 2023 9:52 AM

r224 also a mileage run is smart if you can pay 900 dollars for a first-class round trip ticket and get 2.5x the miles that is a no-brainer if you can afford the time and travel.

by Anonymousreply 225October 21, 2023 12:29 PM

He likes to dick down femme boy bussy. So what… who cares?!?

by Anonymousreply 226October 21, 2023 4:25 PM

I would love to hop on a plane and travel around the world to eat, if I could afford to do so. Is this really the most interesting storyline that they have? Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 227October 21, 2023 4:25 PM

I hate Jessel and not even like that love-hate where you want to watch her to hate her, like Gina from OC, Danielle Staub, or Whitney from SLC, but like hate, like “get this cunt off my TV!”

by Anonymousreply 228October 21, 2023 4:29 PM

I fast forward Jessel.

by Anonymousreply 229October 21, 2023 4:29 PM

[quote] He likes to dick down femme boy bussy. So what… who cares?!?

And I'm fine with it.

I hate having sex any way, so let some lady boy from the Orient suck Pavit's tiny wee wee.

What do I care?

by Anonymousreply 230October 21, 2023 4:31 PM

R228, that’s how I feel about Sai.

by Anonymousreply 231October 21, 2023 4:31 PM

Jenna Lyons has said she is not coming back.

by Anonymousreply 232October 22, 2023 2:04 PM

R232 Read as, "Bravo didn't ask the MAGA cunt to come back."

by Anonymousreply 233October 22, 2023 2:06 PM

Source, R232?

by Anonymousreply 234October 22, 2023 2:29 PM

R233. Are you confusing Jenna with Erin? I thought Erin was the MAGA cunt on the show.

by Anonymousreply 235October 22, 2023 2:52 PM

R235 You're right! My mistake! I'm going to "oh, dear" myself right here and now.

Thank you for the correction.

by Anonymousreply 236October 22, 2023 2:57 PM

Other than providing for a person for me to make fun of every week, Erin and her ugly family (except for Abe) will not be missed.

Bye, MAGA cunt. Fuck around and find out. Actions have consequences.

by Anonymousreply 237October 22, 2023 3:20 PM

*providing a

by Anonymousreply 238October 22, 2023 3:20 PM

You people are confusing Jenna with Erin.

Erin is the MAGA cunt. The one with the cute husband Abe.

Jenna is the bi/lesbian who works in fashion, and she is as liberal and progressive as they come.

by Anonymousreply 239October 22, 2023 3:47 PM

But which one isn't coming back?!?!

by Anonymousreply 240October 22, 2023 5:21 PM

Someone above mentioned that Jenna (the Democrat) isn't coming back.

I think she is probably reading the bad buzz around the Housewives shows, and how critical people are about it, and has decided to distance herself from it.

Jenna is very good at "reading the room," and her friends and family are probably telling her to drop out.

by Anonymousreply 241October 22, 2023 8:35 PM

Jenna got what she needed from the show. Publicity. More people know who she is now than before Housewives. Bravo or another network will probably give her a show of her own next and I would definitely watch. No need for her to go back for a second season.

by Anonymousreply 242October 22, 2023 8:51 PM

[quote] Jenna got what she needed from the show. Publicity. More people know who she is now than before Housewives.

The funny thing is that she didn't overtly pitch her products on camera.

She subtly gave them as "gifts" to her castmates, and production really didn't make a big deal about it.

UNTIL they started trashing her at the wreath-making party about how Jenna's "gifts" are really product placement. And then production proceeded to run down a ilst of her products that she gave as "gifts."

So that actually worked out quite well for her. She didn't even have to make a big deal out it. The cackling hags did it for her!

The one product that did get a lot of airtime was her eyelash line. She did talk about that a lot, and it was even featured on the show for a modeling shoot.

by Anonymousreply 243October 22, 2023 9:00 PM

Product placement? On a “Housewives” franchise? Unheard of!

by Anonymousreply 244October 22, 2023 10:38 PM

Will Erin’s political contributions come up in the reunions episodes?

by Anonymousreply 245October 23, 2023 1:09 AM

Jenna looked miserable at the reunion. I don't think she'll be back.

by Anonymousreply 246October 23, 2023 2:16 AM

Why are these women so invested in winning The Suffering Sweepstakes?

What made us fall in love with iconic Housewives like Vicki, Ramona, Kenya and Luann is how fucking nuts they are, and how unaware they are of how they come off.

by Anonymousreply 247October 23, 2023 5:48 AM

[quote] Why are these women so invested in winning The Suffering Sweepstakes?

Because they're Millennials.

It's what they do.

by Anonymousreply 248October 23, 2023 5:49 AM

No, I had the worst childhood!!

by Anonymousreply 249October 23, 2023 5:55 AM

I think it’s because these women have little in common and would never hang out in real life. I’ve never seen a Housewives cast that seems less like a true group of friends. And since they don’t have anything else in common, they resort to talking about childhood, since they at least all had one of those.

by Anonymousreply 250October 23, 2023 10:22 AM

R250. Very true. Last week Bravo repeated season one of RHOBH and the women were all connected as siblings, friends or associates before filming began and it really showed. Same with the original NY. If the current NY is cancelled I doubt if any of these women would keep in touch.

by Anonymousreply 251October 23, 2023 1:18 PM

Well, would you want to hang out with Sai?

by Anonymousreply 252October 23, 2023 1:42 PM

R252 Me, when I was married to my first wife.

by Anonymousreply 253October 23, 2023 1:47 PM

Sai is coming off as a cunt. Erin as a needy mensch. Ubah looks like she is going to eat someone's liver, Brynn looks like the Chesire cat.I think Jessel and Jenna are the only two sane ones. "I never said your husband was cheating" Did you watch the show? Yes. Did you have a fucking blindfold on when you did? God I love Jessel.

by Anonymousreply 254October 23, 2023 1:50 PM

Sai the homewrecker has a lot to say about other people's marriages. Ubah seems sweet but she's not terribly bright. Erin is a cunt. Jenna's body language screamed I'M DONE.

by Anonymousreply 255October 23, 2023 2:01 PM

[quote] What made us fall in love with iconic Housewives like Vicki, Ramona, Kenya and Luann is how fucking nuts they are, and how unaware they are of how they come off.

That lack of awareness is also part of what helped get RHONY nearly canceled. Lu’s first season tagline was “I never feel guilty about being privileged.” Now feeling guilty about being privileged is basically a societal requirement.

The first season of RHONY premiered the same year as wealth porn shows like Gossip Girl and Dirty Sexy Money. Shows like that don’t get made anymore unless they’re full of POC (like the Gossip Girl reboot or And Just Like That), the characters are actively suffering (the white cast of And Just Like That), or they’re meant to be laughed at (Succession and White Lotus). Remember all the drama that happened last season when Ramona referred to “my help.” Can you blame the new cast for acting like they were all on welfare five minutes ago?

by Anonymousreply 256October 23, 2023 2:15 PM

With the exception of Bethenny all the original RHONY women started the show with the primary aspiration of being mid-aught New York Social Diary socialites - I think a big part of the rough ride Tinsley got when she joined the show ten years later was because it was fun for a bunch of never-had-beens to dunk on to someone who had got to the top of that of that particular tree.

I don’t think any of them started as legitimate friends but they were all in a milieu (or in Alex and Simon’s case trying very hard to be in a milieu) that gave rise to shared shibboleths and humorous social competitiveness - and that was enough to keep the show chugging along until the first major dramatic arc of the Bethenny - Jill friendship breakdown in season 3.

Jenna’s a lot more intelligent and accomplished than Kelly Bensimon, but when Kelly started on RHONY she was very much a Jenna figure - the intimidating “Big Name” fashion girlie from Soho who turns out to be socially awkward, indirect, prone to no-showing and clearly uncomfortable in the format. The difference was the editors clearly realized what they had in Kelly and quickly pivoted to having a bunch of fun at her expense whereas Jenna’s edit is all “slay introverted queen! We stan a resilient icon whose mother doesn’t like music in the house! Give us nothing!”

by Anonymousreply 257October 23, 2023 2:16 PM

What in the hell is Brynn wearing? That is the worst choice for a reunion look. It's like School Marm meets Cathy.

by Anonymousreply 258October 23, 2023 2:17 PM

She said it's "Pilgrim meets OnlyFans," R258.

by Anonymousreply 259October 23, 2023 2:42 PM

R257 wins the internet today. That was brilliant!

by Anonymousreply 260October 23, 2023 2:48 PM

Brynn stole one of my mothers bridemaid dresses from when my aunts married in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 261October 23, 2023 3:46 PM

P.S. Like a bold lip color but Jennas red is too orangey.

by Anonymousreply 262October 23, 2023 3:51 PM

One difference is that the original ladies were all Upper East Siders with kids in the private school system. That is a very small world and you do cross paths with a lot of the same people, or have a lot of friends in common. There is a social awareness. Dorinda and Ramona even acknowledged this when they had breakfast together at the (former) Sarabeth’s on Madison, which was a regular hangout for the UES mommies post-school drop off.

It was telling how Brynn said she and Sai have not spoken in six months. I don’t think it was even that they had their little falling out. I got the sense that none of these women have been hanging out much, if at all.

by Anonymousreply 263October 23, 2023 3:53 PM

Correct. It's clear that they are work colleagues and nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 264October 23, 2023 4:19 PM

The conversation about Jessel moving to NY for the show was so odd. Wouldn't Andy know the truth? Supposedly Jessel and Lizzy were both scouted for Dallas, but when that city got canceled, they offered them spots on RHONY. Brynn was also living in LA until not that long ago, but I don't know when exactly she moved to NY or the reason why.

by Anonymousreply 265October 23, 2023 4:24 PM

R265. Andy knows a lot of truths but he would never admit them.

by Anonymousreply 266October 23, 2023 4:35 PM

Jill, Dorinda, Ramona, Sonja and Luann all knew each other prior to joining the show..

Jessel supposedly was scouted for Dallas. Lee Ann Locken probably would have stabbed her after Jessel called her “poor carny

by Anonymousreply 267October 23, 2023 4:47 PM

Sai was a complete cunt in the reunion last night. Just, wow. Fucking trash cunt.

by Anonymousreply 268October 23, 2023 5:21 PM

I loved when Brynn said to Sai 'I can't hear you from all the way down there.'. In other words, fuck you, Sai! They stuck you at the end of the couch and Jessel is next to Andy.

by Anonymousreply 269October 23, 2023 5:26 PM

I don't care about any of the above. The reboot is still 100 times better than the stale ass original.

by Anonymousreply 270October 23, 2023 5:29 PM

I think they need to replace Sai and Erin with a couple of lunatics and the show will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 271October 23, 2023 5:34 PM

If the reunion seating is any indication, Erin isn’t going anywhere. The most vulnerable would seem to be Sai and Ubah. But tbh I don’t think anyone will be replaced unless they voluntarily leave. I can see them adding a new cast member and possibly a friend next season, though.

by Anonymousreply 272October 23, 2023 5:46 PM

Erin, Jenna, and Sai seem like true New Yorkers. The rest do not.

by Anonymousreply 273October 23, 2023 6:59 PM

So Ubah is dating German businessman Oliver Dachsel.

He's cute. Must have a big one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274October 25, 2023 7:07 PM

Oliver is taller than her too, which I'm sure she appreciates.

I guess he wasn't such a "secret" after all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275October 25, 2023 7:08 PM

He probably works for a conservative company that frowns upon this type of publicity.

Remember Bethenny had that investment banker boyfriend in season 1, who hated being on camera and dumped her ass to save his job?

by Anonymousreply 276October 25, 2023 7:27 PM

R276 Then she married Shy Jason who just hated publicity and being on tv.

by Anonymousreply 277October 25, 2023 7:29 PM

Wait until Brynn hits on Uba’s man. She will go nuclear.

by Anonymousreply 278October 25, 2023 8:31 PM

R278 - OMG! Ubah KEEP your man away from Brynn!!!!

by Anonymousreply 279October 26, 2023 12:19 AM

Ubah and her BF look good together. Ubah is pretty (reminda me of Iman), but boring and cringey when she tries to be a mean girl.

by Anonymousreply 280October 26, 2023 12:23 AM

*reminds

by Anonymousreply 281October 26, 2023 12:23 AM

R275 I'd drive up to Connecticut every weekend for a piece of that too.

by Anonymousreply 282October 26, 2023 1:43 AM

R280 Ubah's not all that pretty, and she's got zero storyline on RHONY.

by Anonymousreply 283October 26, 2023 2:05 AM

You forgot about my dead mother, R283!

by Anonymousreply 284October 26, 2023 7:27 AM

Sai playing the angry black woman trope.

by Anonymousreply 285October 26, 2023 9:11 AM

I don't really consider Sai to be completely African American.

To me, she's clearly biracial with multiple ethnicities.

I'm guessing she has a typical Caribbean background which is a mix of Indigenous, Black, and Spanish heritage.

Looks wise, she seems like a Latina to me.

by Anonymousreply 286October 26, 2023 9:22 AM

Reboot time, again. Jessel and the flirty whore stay. The others, bye. Even repulsive trash like Ramona and Luann at least had pulses.

by Anonymousreply 287October 26, 2023 10:25 AM

Erin and Sai are repellant. The TV equivalent of box office poison.

by Anonymousreply 288October 26, 2023 10:51 AM

R288 Jessel is horrible too

by Anonymousreply 289October 26, 2023 11:33 AM

Thirsty wannabes arguing endlessly over who had the shittiest childhood. Zzzzz. They can't even get a spark to fly at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 290October 26, 2023 12:51 PM

Jenna talks about her shitty childhood, but I don't get the sense she's looking for sympathy so much as trying to get others to understand her. Brynn and Sai, on the other hand, are trying to win the victim Olympics and Jessell clearly wants in on that shit despite her childhood having been fine. Erin, despite her faults, at least seems to have the good sense to not complain about her childhood, which was obviously very privileged. Oh and Ubah is there too.

by Anonymousreply 291October 26, 2023 4:30 PM

You're crazy, R288. Jessel is the star of the damn show.

by Anonymousreply 292October 26, 2023 5:52 PM

This is the most boring reunion ever. Who has the worst childhood and let's rehash it over and over. It is also obvious that these people have never met before. I forgot who said it but she mentioned that they are NOW just learning their boundaries, blah, blah.

by Anonymousreply 293October 30, 2023 1:29 AM

Sai is the spokesperson for Thirsty Ninja! How appropriate since she's definitely thirsty and a ninja. Love how when Brynn told the others that Mimi said every marriage has a dirty broomstick in the closet and the camera went right to homewrecker Sai 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 294October 30, 2023 1:38 AM

Super boring reunion. I think there will be a major retooling if there’s a season 2.

by Anonymousreply 295October 30, 2023 3:04 AM

The cast members hardly even pretend like they knew each other beforehand. They act more like they’re contestants on Big Brother or something, meeting for the first time as strangers as some sort of social experiment. It ruined the season from the start.

by Anonymousreply 296October 30, 2023 3:10 AM

Ubah is nuts. They should have stopped filming and removed her from the set. All the other ladies were afraid to say anything after her meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 297October 30, 2023 6:10 AM

I like Ubah and have defended her on this thread, but I agree she was out of control last night. It was hilarious watching Brynn try to reel her in. I like Brynn

by Anonymousreply 298October 30, 2023 1:02 PM

I think Ubah realized she had no storyline this season and is afraid she'll get dumped, so she had to be "Ubah hot!" during the reunion in hopes of getting some attention.

by Anonymousreply 299October 30, 2023 2:06 PM

Between the end of the season and the filming of the reunion, Ubah must have read all the bad press about herself and how boring she is, so this was her attempt at "bringing it" to the reunion.

I guess she thinks that bringing it means acting crazy. WRONG!

It just makes her look crazy.

She must really need the job, if she's that thirsty to act like a raving lunatic on national television.

Don't underestimate how calculating she is. Remember how upset she got with Jenna, when she wasn't told in advance that cameras would be at Jenna's apartment.

She was really pissed, because she didn't get to put on her face for the cameras in advance.

by Anonymousreply 300October 30, 2023 2:08 PM

R300 I don't thinks she's all that successful as a "model," because whenever they showed her apartment on the show, it looked pretty small and cramped and not exactly full of charm.

by Anonymousreply 301October 30, 2023 2:11 PM

r257 Fantastic analysis. Everything you said is true. Please do this for the other Housewife cities!

by Anonymousreply 302October 30, 2023 3:06 PM

The one “photo shoot” we saw with Ubah looked totally fake.

by Anonymousreply 303October 30, 2023 3:21 PM

How short is Andy, anyway? At the end when they all stood up, he was shorter than all the other women except Jessel, who seems to be eye to eye with Andy. I didn't realize he's so tiny!

by Anonymousreply 304October 30, 2023 3:22 PM

For all the shit Bryn gets for being a suspected pseudo-hooker, Ubah’s apartment is way more mistress coded. I had figured all the folderol about her man in Connecticut and the whereabouts of her phone was because she was a sugar baby nearing her best before date working to reel in some married guy.

by Anonymousreply 305October 30, 2023 3:37 PM

Seriously, fuck Ubah. She's not nearly interesting enough to have her hot flashes be worth it. The only thing she's "perfect" at is being a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 306October 30, 2023 4:38 PM

To be fair, a single woman who derives her sole income from modeling could do fairly well in her industry and still have a cramped apartment. If she’s renting, that could still be 8,000 a month.

by Anonymousreply 307October 30, 2023 4:39 PM

Ubah is actually a successful working model and entrepreneur. And her "press" this season has not been bad (except for the haters here on Datalounge, who dislike her for obvious reasons). I don't think she was trying to secure her apple or anything like that. I think she genuinely has anger issues that she is unable to control sometimes. I am not sure it makes for good television though, since she is not especially good at articulating exactly what it is that she is upset about.

I am fairly certain she will be back next season. I think everyone will be back except for possibly Jenna and Erin.

by Anonymousreply 308October 30, 2023 4:48 PM

Ubah is essentially a Dorinda type - forever workshopping “I could put that on a mug and sell it!” catch-phrases and prone to genuinely frightening rage. In a more dynamic and genuinely-integrated cast, it’s a type that can work. In this group, it seems like unearned stunt queen behavior.

by Anonymousreply 309October 30, 2023 5:13 PM

[quote] who dislike her for obvious reasons

Because she's boring AND crazy?

by Anonymousreply 310October 30, 2023 5:36 PM

I understand Ubah's point about checking in with her family when she travels, but this trip was a luxury retreat in the Caribbean and it was being filmed for TV. Would anyone really think she was dead in a ditch because they hadn't heard from her for a few hours?

by Anonymousreply 311October 30, 2023 5:47 PM

Why is it such a mystery to know exactly how long Erin had Ubah’s phone?

by Anonymousreply 312October 30, 2023 6:22 PM

The phone situation is looking more and more suspect. Like there was easily accessible blackmail material suspect.

by Anonymousreply 313October 30, 2023 6:38 PM

Everyone involved with Real Housewives sounds insane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314October 30, 2023 6:50 PM

Bethenny is insane but was a crackerjack housewife. Leah is insane but deeply tedious. Jill is not insane but so shamelessly fame hungry that it is funny/touching how she never gets it right. Eboni is not insane but so shamelessly fame hungry that I have no sympathy for her “we shall overcome” posturing when she spent years on Fox News showing off her legs and telling the racist uncles of America that they are right to be freaked out by Beyoncé and her sexy voodoo race music.

by Anonymousreply 315October 30, 2023 7:53 PM

I'm not sure what r308 is insinuating, but he can fuck right off.

by Anonymousreply 316October 30, 2023 9:15 PM

^^^Is that you, Ubah?

by Anonymousreply 317October 30, 2023 9:34 PM

I'm not "insinuating" anything, R316. That may be your conscience talking to you.

by Anonymousreply 318October 30, 2023 10:53 PM

R314 Presented with the idea that she might participate in Frankel’s organizing, Eboni Williams said, “Fuck Bethenny Frankel. You think I’m going to let some white girl speak for me with my experience with a multibillion-dollar corporation?”

by Anonymousreply 319October 31, 2023 12:40 AM

Eboni is a grifter looking to pull that race card wherever she can

by Anonymousreply 320October 31, 2023 12:41 AM

Yeah, Eboni sucks but Ramona sitting through pre-filming racial sensitivity training and then telling the newly hired Black production staff not to change their hairstyles or she’d never be able to tell them apart!!!

Am I appalled? Yes. But do I think she’s said the exact same thing to Avery’s white friends when they were 13? Also, yes.

by Anonymousreply 321October 31, 2023 1:07 AM

The new constant battle Jews vs POCs

by Anonymousreply 322October 31, 2023 1:09 AM

Ramona is not Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 323October 31, 2023 1:18 AM

Eboni is staunchly pro-Israel and was furious when Ramona torpedoed that uncomfortable Shabbat dinner party when she had a melt down and insisted that the indignities she suffered as a gentile woman trying to break into the garment industry and having an unsympathetic Black nurse when she gave birth trumped the combined suffering of the Jews and Black people…before wandering off to compliment herself on how thin she looked in a full-length mirror.

by Anonymousreply 324October 31, 2023 1:26 AM

R323 Ramona Singer is a successful businesswoman and entrepreneur who has been married to Mario Singer since 1992. She is Jewish on her mother’s side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325October 31, 2023 2:11 AM

Ramona Mazur is her maiden name

by Anonymousreply 326October 31, 2023 2:12 AM

I love Eboni.

by Anonymousreply 327October 31, 2023 2:23 AM

Ramona identifies as Christian and made lots of money selling religious (Christian) jewelry.

by Anonymousreply 328October 31, 2023 2:37 AM

How much are we thinking each HW made for this season? 200k for everyone but Jenna, who made 500k?

by Anonymousreply 329October 31, 2023 2:42 AM

In one of the early RHONY episodes, Ramona said that she's Hungarian.

by Anonymousreply 330October 31, 2023 3:09 AM

I don't know. Leah apparently only made $3,000 per episode for her first season. I think most housewives make much less than we assume.

by Anonymousreply 331October 31, 2023 6:02 AM

Leah was overpaid.

by Anonymousreply 332October 31, 2023 11:31 AM

I know two people who were in the running for this year’s cast. Both said that the pay being offered to them was next to nothing (and both claim they turned the show down).

by Anonymousreply 333October 31, 2023 12:00 PM

For the most part, these women are paid next to nothing for their first season. The exceptions are the Housewives who come to the show with an already established level of celebrity-Jenna; Eileen Davidson; Denise Richards: etc.

Whenever these women gang up on another housewife and tell her “you don’t share with us,” they’re really saying “bitch, pull your weight, we’re flipping tables and screaming and you are just swanning around in a ball gown.”

by Anonymousreply 334October 31, 2023 2:30 PM

The world is full of smart, educated, successful women but these women are paid to whore themselves out and behave like the worst stereotypes of women with their plastic surgery, sexy clothes, and gobs of make up. The more they scream, cry, gossip, slut shame their friends, and create drama the better the producers like it. It's akin to throwing Romans to the lions without the blood.

It's just cheap entertainment that allows viewers to pick favorites and then love and hate them. I think of this group Erin knows the best it's just a show. Jenna is baffled by the whole thing but is allowing it to help her deal with her own social anxieties without being a raging bitch like Sai. Sai is an interesting case. She can be a decent person but does not do the villain act at all well. She tries but then begins attacking and screaming like a deranged fishwife. It's hard to relate to the screaming.

I like Brinn, she doesn't seem fake and is funny. Ubah is struggling, she needs to take bitch lessons, she doesn't do it well either. Jessel is seems to get it, too. She stays at a dignified distance but then reveals the most intimate details about her life. She's a cool character that I think could really cut a bitch if pushed.

by Anonymousreply 335October 31, 2023 5:17 PM

R335 I disagree about Brynn. She's seems very fake to me.

by Anonymousreply 336October 31, 2023 6:07 PM

[quote] ‘Real Housewives’ Star Ramona Singer Allegedly Said Black People Would ‘Ruin Our Show’

Bravo’s highly anticipated annual convention, BravoCon, is only five days away, but a bombshell report about the Real Housewives franchise—which includes multiple allegations of racism against Ramona Singer—could cast a shadow over the event.

In a Vanity Fair exposé published on Monday, former RHONY cast member Eboni K. Williams and several other sources spoke about their experiences working with O.G. cast member Singer, including her alleged use of the N-word.

Singer, who became famous for her unfiltered antics on the show, was the subject of a racism complaint filed by Williams after the 13th and final season of the original franchise. In 2021, TMZ reported that Singer was under investigation for a “racially motivated” comment but was eventually cleared by the network. However, these new allegations about Singer’s behavior reveal a repeated pattern of racially offensive comments.

In the article, former RHONY producer Darian Edmondson claims that Singer used the N-word in a conversation following another inflammatory moment during Season 13. In one episode, Singer expresses her discomfort to Williams, the show’s first Black cast member, around the topic of race.

After filming the scene, Singer allegedly told Edmondson, a Black woman, that their conversation reminded her of when her Jewish colleagues would refer to her as a “shiksa” (a Yiddish term for a non-Jewish woman). When Edmondson asked what the term meant, Singer allegedly responded, “It’s literally like somebody calling you a n-----.” Singer told Vanity Fair that she “never” used the slur.

Another source claimed that Singer had a meltdown following another conversation on the show. After Williams accused cast member Luann de Lesseps of displaying “white fragility” in an argument, Singer supposedly “slammed her hands on the table” and exclaimed, ‘This is why we didn’t need Black people on the show…. This is gonna ruin our show.’” (Singer also denied that accusation.)

During the same season, Singer allegedly told a Black woman staffer, “There’s so many of you guys here now, please don’t change your hair as I’m not gonna be able to remember anybody’s names.” According to Williams, Singer also made derogatory remarks about Black fathers during a racial education session on Black women before the season began filming.

When the cast was advised against invoking racial stereotypes, including the notion that Black people were raised in single-parent households, Williams claims that Singer responded, “What if they don’t have a father? Why can’t I say that? Most of them don’t.”

Williams and several crew members allegedly complained about Singer’s comments to HR at Warner Bros. Discovery throughout the season. Regarding Singer’s alleged use of the N-word, Williams said that NBCUniversal executives confirmed to her that the Housewife did say the N-word, but tried to downplay the incident because she didn’t use the slur against Edmondson. Williams claims to have quit the show during the season, while Edmondson wasn’t hired by Bravo again.

Other allegations in Vanity Fair’s report concern former RHONY cast member Leah McSweeney, who claims producers were insensitive to her mental health problems and alcohol addiction. According to the fashion designer, a producer suggested that the audience had become uninterested in her during her second season on the show because of her sobriety. She also mentioned the lack of care for her castmate Sonja Morgan, whom the producers were aware had issues with alcohol.

McSweeney has not been cast on any Bravo program since Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip. Singer, meanwhile, will be a part of the upcoming season of that show’s spinoff, RHUGT: RHONY Legacy, which will premiere on Peacock in December. She’s also slated to attend BravoCon this weekend—although these new accusations may affect her planned appearance. Bravo has yet to release a statement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337November 1, 2023 12:58 AM

Eboni K. Williams is the single WORST housewife of all time. She is racist against white people, she hates them. A truly hateful, horrible person. She ruined RHONY.

by Anonymousreply 338November 1, 2023 4:06 PM

[quote] Williams and several crew members allegedly complained about Singer’s comments to HR at Warner Bros. Discovery throughout the season. Regarding Singer’s alleged use of the N-word, Williams said that NBCUniversal executives confirmed to her that the Housewife did say the N-word, but tried to downplay the incident because she didn’t use the slur against Edmondson. Williams claims to have quit the show during the season, while Edmondson wasn’t hired by Bravo again.

Can anyone say LAWSUIT??

This is going to cost NBC Universal.

Edmondson should find herself a good attorney.

by Anonymousreply 339November 1, 2023 4:11 PM

Ramona is a terrible person, but it's endlessly hilarious to me that she insisted adding a black cast member would ruin the show and then they added Eboni...who ruined the show.

by Anonymousreply 340November 1, 2023 4:12 PM

[quote] She is racist against white people, she hates them.

That's not true. Eboni likes the Jewish ones, especially when they buy her nice things.

by Anonymousreply 341November 1, 2023 4:13 PM

R338 But she's sure not above fucking white men for cash and prizes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342November 1, 2023 4:15 PM

LMAO the psycho WHITEY! CRACKER! OPPRESSION! Cunts can never get enough white dick. Funny how that works.

by Anonymousreply 343November 1, 2023 4:21 PM

Brynn: "I missed out on that strong black community".

Her black father abandoned her white mother.

Sai's mother an alcoholic, sleeping rough in Central Park.

Yeah, that's some strong black community......

by Anonymousreply 344November 1, 2023 6:52 PM

R344 You racist ass honkie cracker motherfucker! How big dat white dick??!!

by Anonymousreply 345November 1, 2023 6:59 PM

Erin is 36?

Eating disorders are always ravaging on WASP bitches in their teens. She's paying the price now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346November 1, 2023 7:07 PM

Erin is Skeletor?

by Anonymousreply 347November 1, 2023 7:08 PM

Erin is not a “WASP bitch.” She’s Jewish/Israeli.

by Anonymousreply 348November 1, 2023 7:14 PM

She wishes she was WASP.

by Anonymousreply 349November 1, 2023 7:17 PM

WORST.REUNION.EVER

Ditch them all except Brynn and Jessel.

by Anonymousreply 350November 1, 2023 7:21 PM

Jessel? She’s so annoying.

by Anonymousreply 351November 1, 2023 7:24 PM

Hi Erin ^^ You anorexic, WASP cunt!

by Anonymousreply 352November 2, 2023 8:20 PM

I hope Erin stays, they need to film now, give them drinks, and ask all of them together “Israel or Palestine?” and watch the fireworks as they each go into full Victimhood Olympics mode.

by Anonymousreply 353November 2, 2023 8:23 PM

R353 I doubt anyone other than Erin could point to Israel or Palestine on a map.

by Anonymousreply 354November 2, 2023 8:25 PM

Ramona gets canned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355November 3, 2023 12:14 AM

R355 it’s ridiculous but I really don’t think Ramona would say the full word, I bet she literally said “the N-word”. Eboni is a major drama queen shitstirrer. All you had to do was watch Ebs in that brunch episode and see that she was dying to catch one of these ytwomyn in an “A-Ha!” moment. She sees the woke gravy train and she’s gonna ride it!

This stuff is getting ridiculous, no wonder everyone wants to work remote. This woke nonsense is a bunch of gaslighting bullshit, where everyone is made to walk on eggshells and play psychological games that have no outcome.

by Anonymousreply 356November 3, 2023 12:40 AM

Eboni is a major grifter. Her legal career is mostly bullshit and she dates men for their money. And yes she’s trying to ride the woke train to the bank. Ramona asked her to hurry up getting ready and she responded that she’s “been emancipated since 1863.” A totally normal response.

by Anonymousreply 357November 3, 2023 12:52 AM

Brynn seems like an orgasm faker.

by Anonymousreply 358November 3, 2023 12:55 AM

R358 seems like a ‘rub a bump on my clit’ kinda girl to me

by Anonymousreply 359November 3, 2023 1:15 AM

Ramona canceled. Her " career" is over. Eboni has taken her down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360November 3, 2023 5:28 AM

Her main business is selling Christian paraphernalia, she’ll be fine. Plus she is known for being cheap, she’s got more money in the bank than most will earn in two lifetimes.

by Anonymousreply 361November 3, 2023 5:31 AM

I love Ramona being cancelled because you know she’s got major dirt and will be blabbing to take down the network and Andy. She’s friends with a lot of high society, Log Cabin adjacent queens too and you know they’ll run with any gossip they get their hands on.

by Anonymousreply 362November 3, 2023 5:33 AM

[quote] She’s friends with a lot of high society, Log Cabin adjacent queens too

Do you enjoy making up stories, r362. Is that fun for you? It seems kind of sad.

by Anonymousreply 363November 3, 2023 5:37 AM

R363 that she’s friends with Republican Gays??

by Anonymousreply 364November 3, 2023 5:46 AM

If Ramona had any true friends they would have intervened and forced her to see a gastroenterologist.

Shitting uncontrollably was a part of her storyline for at least four seasons on RHONY.

by Anonymousreply 365November 3, 2023 5:55 AM

[quote] Jenna Lyons Skips BravoCon 2023 as Questions Rise Over Whether She'll Return to “RHONY”

The Real Housewives of New York City cast took the stage for the show’s official panel at BravoCon 2023 on Saturday with one notable absence: Jenna Lyons.

Sai De Silva, Ubah Hassan, Erin Lichy, Jessel Taank and Brynn Whitfield were all in attendance at the Caesars Forum in Las Vegas, where the third annual Bravo fan convention is taking place. But Lyons — easily the biggest star of the franchise — was not among them.

“Jenna’s at an event tonight. She apologizes that she could not be here," Whitfield said on the panel, later adding that Jenna was "in bed with her girlfriend." Teased Whitfield, "I got a selfie this morning, she's very happy,"

“I talked to Jenna last night," Taank echoed. "She’s very happy.”

Her absence comes as questions rise about whether Lyons will returns to RHONY next year for what would be her second season.

The Loveseen lashes founder and former J.Crew president had made no secret about her discomfort with he show, even telling RHONY executive producer Andy Cohen during an appearance on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen last month that her “thorn” of the season was “the whole show.”

“I really thought I was going to have an easier time,” she said. “It was hard! It’s shocking how, when the camera’s actually on you… I thought I could handle it and, you know, I couldn’t.”

Similar anxieties were expressed even before the show premiered. “I am literally terrified,” she said in March during an appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, when recalling her experience filming the reality series.

"I thought I was going to do better," she admitted on The View in July, explaining that the show didn't help her get more comfortable with female friendships. "I had this idea, 'Oh, I've been at the helm of a very large company. I've worked with a lot of people.' But what I realized is, I paid all those people. That's really different. Everyone listens to you and likes what you say when you pay them!"

"This has been a different experience for me," she added. "And I'm not good in groups. Like, I'm good one-on-one and I will tell you everything and I want to hear everything about you. In groups, I sit in a corner and then I look aloof."

That can lead to criticisms from costars and fans alike, which Lyons certainly experienced this season, many calling out her unwillingness to share her then-girlfriend on the show. The two have since split, but it's unclear if her new partner, Cass Bird, would be open to participating.

Cohen was asked in October by a caller into his SiriusXM’s Andy Cohen Live if he thought Lyons would be coming back for another season. “I hope so, I hope so,” he said. “She, you know, I think her girlfriend is a little camera shy, so that’s a challenge. But I do. I really hope she does.”

He went on to praise Lyons on the show, agreeing with the caller that he’d like to see, moving forward, more of her interactions with her 17-year-old son, Beckett Mazeau, whom she shares with ex-husband Vincent Mazeau.

Bravo typically does not announce any casting decisions, and had no official comment about Lyons' potential return when reached by PEOPLE.

Lyons joined RHONY amid a reboot of the franchise installment. Former Housewives Luann de Lesseps, Ramona Singer, Sonja Morgan, Leah McSweeny and Eboni K. Williams were all axed from the series so that Bravo could build a cast that better reflects the diversity of the Big Apple.

Mission was accomplished, with Lyons especially being RHONY's first openly gay Housewife. The show previously featured a Friend of the Housewives, Barbara Kavovit, who identified as bisexual.

Meanwhile, though Lyons was absent from BravoCon, the panel still featured plenty of fire with De Silva, Hassan, Lichy, Taank and Whitfield reminiscing on the fun and drama of the season.

Coincidentally, Lyons and her costars were first announced as Housewives at BravoCon 2022.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366November 5, 2023 2:52 AM

I think the whole franchise has jumped the shark for me. I was looking at some of the Bravocon stuff on Twitter and I was embarrassed to care about any of it. It’s all so tacky and, at the end of the day, a drag on culture. And I say that as someone who has been a willing, enthusiastic participant for many years.

by Anonymousreply 367November 5, 2023 3:03 AM

BravoCon does look like a nightmare event. Vegas is the perfect location for it.

by Anonymousreply 368November 5, 2023 11:06 AM

Thank God it's not in Brooklyn! Nothing worthwhile is in Brooklyn.

by Anonymousreply 369November 5, 2023 1:00 PM

R367 it’s become a lifestyle. It’s like the feminine equivalent of the incels that go to ComicCon and live to dress up as the characters. For Bravo it’s almost scarier because it’s a subtle homage as the viewers slowly change their behavior and aesthetic of dress and decor of their home to become more like their favorite housewives. From sweet JC Penney fatties to Louis Vuitton Ozempic alcoholic whores who flip the breakfast table over. There is no definitive live between fantasy and reality like with comic books.

by Anonymousreply 370November 5, 2023 2:54 PM

R355 Does anyone really think Ramona was a realtor and not just a PR attraction for the real estate firm?

I doubt she would have the intellectual capacity to pass the exam.

by Anonymousreply 371November 5, 2023 2:59 PM

r367 I am in the same boat. The Bravocon events are just so incredibly stupid and annoying. Why is Michael Rappaport all over the place? Why does Andy love this ugly stupid man so much? Just rehashing the same conflicts, the same tired "jokes", in a public setting really makes me feel embarrassed for watching these shows. The way this event attempts to elevate the reality stars to actual celebrity status is just sad. The fashions alone make me want to jump ship. Also, what is this shrill beast known as S.E. Cupp?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372November 5, 2023 3:04 PM

R372 it’s giving 70s game show meets 90s phone sex 900 number ad.

by Anonymousreply 373November 5, 2023 3:11 PM

Why is this being held at the entrance to an escalator?

by Anonymousreply 374November 5, 2023 3:12 PM

R372 to announce Ramona’s 2024 Republican candidacy

by Anonymousreply 375November 5, 2023 3:15 PM

There’s also no accountability for terrible behavior. Theresa Giudice is a horrid person who has done horrid things. Erika Jayne most likely knew a lot more about what her husband’s doing than she wants us to believe. All of them have terrible values. A lot of them are Trump supporters. It’s all just pretty gross when you take a step back.

by Anonymousreply 376November 5, 2023 3:41 PM

[quote] The Bravocon events are just so incredibly stupid and annoying. Why is Michael Rappaport all over the place? Why does Andy love this ugly stupid man so much? Just rehashing the same conflicts, the same tired "jokes", in a public setting really makes me feel embarrassed for watching these shows. The way this event attempts to elevate the reality stars to actual celebrity status is just sad. The fashions alone make me want to jump ship.

Clearly, you've never been to a fan convention.

This is what they do at these things. It's for fans, and it's all in good fun.

Some of you people are so uptight.

by Anonymousreply 377November 5, 2023 3:42 PM

It’s not the convention vibe, R377. I love geeky conventions. In fact, I’m taking some family members to 90s Con in March because they love Full House. in this case, it’s the subject matter. For me having it all together really drives home how bad the values are. This really isn’t the kind of behavior to be celebrating or role modeling. Those of us who are adults can compartmentalize it as trashy guilty pleasure, but these shows (and shows like the Kardashians) have been on so long that young women have grown up modeling this kind of behavior. That’s likely not great for us as a culture.

by Anonymousreply 378November 5, 2023 3:48 PM

R370 “Louis Vuitton Ozempic alcoholic whores” is the best description I’ve read all year. Bravo(con).

by Anonymousreply 379November 5, 2023 4:35 PM

r374. The escalators take you to hell. Bravolebrities are the official welcoming committee at the Gates of Hell.

by Anonymousreply 380November 5, 2023 4:55 PM

Is Andy then Satan?

by Anonymousreply 381November 5, 2023 5:02 PM

Any woman who supports this junk and calls herself a feminist is a joke? There is so much behavior that these women do that if a man did he would be arrested or cancelled. The double standard is glaring. These women say they want equal rights, but equal also means having to change the society to be more fair, which were not living in the 1950s anymore, and these women seem to want to act like a 1950s ad executive mixed with a trailer trash teenage boy and sometimes worse. Their behavior is abhorrent. They want all men to be submissive and let them run the show like a Cunt on Wheels, they think acting like a wild tiger is progressing society and any man who tells them otherwise is a MISOGYNIST!!!

by Anonymousreply 382November 5, 2023 5:15 PM

When these shows first started, I never thought of them as anything as harmless fluff. But that was the mid aughts. We were still basically functioning as a society. In 2023, it’s just a different story. You look around at how much has depreciated and you can’t help but think that the Housewives, Kardashian, Trump (/Apprentice) Insta culture has played a part in turning people into self-centered assholes. It’s only a small percentage of why, but I do think it’s part of the larger why.

by Anonymousreply 383November 5, 2023 5:25 PM

*anything but harmless fluff

by Anonymousreply 384November 5, 2023 5:26 PM

R383 it’s mainly women: the materialism, upspeaking, vocal fry, alcoholism, horrible attitudes and behavior. Women who adhere to this lifestyle are nightmares to be around.

by Anonymousreply 385November 5, 2023 5:34 PM

r381 I don't see why not.

by Anonymousreply 386November 5, 2023 6:02 PM

[quote] Watch the Glorious Full Trailer for ‘The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip: RHONY Legacy’ — Peacock Sets Premiere Date

After weeks of an ominous teaser containing no new footage, Bravo has at last unleashed a glorious full trailer for “The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip: RHONY Legacy.”

The limited Peacock anthology series reunites iconic cast members from the original run of “The Real Housewives of New York City,” including Kelly Killoren Bensimon, Luann de Lesseps, Dorinda Medley, Sonja Morgan, Ramona Singer and Kristen Taekman.

While the keys to “RHONY” have been handed to a new cast of women, the original group jet off to St. Barths in a move that directly invokes their iconic trip to St. John in the Season 3 episodes known as “Scary Island.” Pirate line dancing, disco nights, water sports and plenty of sand-in-bikini moments await. Almost instantly in the trailer, personalities and cocktails and catchphrases fly as the women reunite and explore the local talent. Conflict arises indeed.

“Eagles don’t fly with pigeons,” an off-pause Medley barks at Taekman over a tropical brunch, in what we’re guessing will be one of her most memorable turns of phrase from the new show. Released on Sunday afternoon, the trailer was screened first in Las Vegas at BravoCon to wild fanfare, as all the women (minus the embattled Ramona Singer) were present on stage for a panel with Bravo superfan and actor Michael Rapaport.

That Singer was ousted from BravoCon after saying a racial slur to a reporter wasn’t addressed during the panel, and she’s not a huge presence in the trailer either. An audience questioner asked about Bethenny Frankel’s so-called “reality reckoning,” which she referred to as a “takedown” — but Rapaport shut it down, and wouldn’t let the women answer. “There ain’t no takedown — does this look like a fucking takedown?” he shouted, gesturing at the audience.

Bensimon interrupted, though, and said, “By the way, she just emailed me, and asked me if I would be on her podcast. And you know what I said? ‘I’ll revisit it in 2025.'”

Rapaport asked his panel who each would consider the “MVP of fun” on the trip. Medley said she and de Lesseps, while Taekman voted for Morgan. The series will premiere Dec 14., with three episodes available to stream immediately. New episodes will hit every Thursday thereafter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387November 6, 2023 4:48 AM

R387 LMAO they’re so cocky about the little reckoning, but the tea is at a drip… wait until the pot spills.

by Anonymousreply 388November 6, 2023 5:10 AM

R387 what a bunch of white trash.

by Anonymousreply 389November 6, 2023 5:13 AM

Congratulations to Tinsley. This is exactly the type of man she should have been with-he’s a widower with three small children who avoids the spotlight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390November 13, 2023 9:02 PM

Good for Tinsley! I liked her ever since she saved the 2 dogs from the meat truck in China❤️

by Anonymousreply 391November 14, 2023 2:46 AM

Dogs....another thing the Chinese will eat but Tinsley won't!

by Anonymousreply 392November 14, 2023 5:37 PM

Remember when a season of RHONY meant multiple maxed-out threads? Those were the days...

by Anonymousreply 393November 15, 2023 9:50 AM

R393 it’s now MUST NOT SEE TV

by Anonymousreply 394November 15, 2023 10:19 PM

She looks like a bitch and her business has terrible customer reviews online so this should be fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395April 17, 2024 2:11 PM

These shows are all over.

by Anonymousreply 396April 17, 2024 2:14 PM

Rebecca is also a hardcore SCI-NOID!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 397April 17, 2024 2:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!