Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Richard Gere and Jacob Elordi at rehearsal for their new movie, “Oh, Canada”

Legendary filmmaker Paul Schrader wrote and directed this new film and cast Richard Gere (who he worked with on American Gigolo) and Jacob Elordi.

Jacob must be pinching himself to be working with a legend like Schrader, who has worked on such amazing films like Taxi Driver, Raging Bull, American Gigolo and more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23May 15, 2024 6:00 PM

The appeal of Jacob Elordi baffles me.

by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2023 12:26 AM

Richard Gere has been retired a few years. I guess he decided to come back for Schrader

by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2023 12:29 AM

R1, he’s kinda boyfriend cute, but not Hollywood like

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2023 12:35 AM

Has JE, been in anything besides the upcoming Elvis movie? He must be a good actor to be working with PS.

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2023 12:42 AM

R4 you do too much. You’ve commented on Euphoria numerous times in the past. Let’s stop.

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2023 12:55 AM

Poo shoes/Paul Mescal Troll,

Stay away from Jacob! I know this is you!

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2023 12:57 AM

R5, I have never commented on him, except to say he's handsome. I honestly forgot he was in that because I haven't watched much of it at all.

by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2023 1:04 AM

R5 fuck off. Schoolmarm. He can post anywhere he wants.

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2023 1:08 AM

R8 get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 9September 11, 2023 5:40 PM

This will hopefully be good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 11, 2023 5:40 PM

Gere looks like he's really really enjoying having his arm around Jacob. The older he gets, the queeniest he looks. Will he ever come out?

by Anonymousreply 11September 11, 2023 5:52 PM

R6 Poo is Paul troll?

*gasps*

by Anonymousreply 12September 11, 2023 5:55 PM

R11 he’s in his 70s. I’m pretty sure it’s safe to say he isn’t gay. An older man having his arm around a younger man for a photo isn’t sexual. Not everything is sexual. You’re a perfect example of gay men being oversexualized. Everything is sexual to them.

by Anonymousreply 13September 11, 2023 6:20 PM

Jacob is definitely having a moment and is smartly taking advantage of it. I also heard that his Elvis movie is quite good and has Pricilla P.’s blessing. She cried when she saw it.

by Anonymousreply 14September 11, 2023 6:29 PM

R13 and he’s alrso resting his chin on Jakob’s head. So it’s slightly more intimate than you’re copping to.

I wonder how many times Jacob has got off to images of Gere in his prime. Maybe it’s what he thinks of when Gere is giving him Grampy D.

by Anonymousreply 15September 11, 2023 6:35 PM

Our dear Paul Schrader!

by Anonymousreply 16September 11, 2023 6:37 PM

R15 all I see is a legendary actor embracing his young costar who is having a moment. Not everything is sexual.

by Anonymousreply 17September 11, 2023 6:39 PM

Darn it. I thought the title read "O, Calcutta!"

by Anonymousreply 18September 11, 2023 7:13 PM

Richard Gere "legendary actor" and Paul Schrader "legendary director."

Is it just me or is the legendary status accorded both men a little overblown? Here has had a long and prolific career and Schrader has had some stylish films and a few excellent credits as writer, but legend seems overstated.

by Anonymousreply 19September 11, 2023 7:59 PM

R19 no. They’re both legends

by Anonymousreply 20November 17, 2023 9:54 PM

Jacob Elordi looks like a younger Adam Scott, so...that's pretty meh...

by Anonymousreply 21November 17, 2023 11:43 PM

Is this still filming?

by Anonymousreply 22December 5, 2023 8:07 PM

R22 it finished filming and premieres at Cannes this week

by Anonymousreply 23May 15, 2024 6:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!