Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan will 'stay at home with the kids' after being removed from Invictus schedule

She was suddenly removed from the schedule. Wtf!!! That’s just wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108September 16, 2023 11:32 PM

Ya think? Is she gaining even a tiny bit of self awareness?

by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2023 1:32 AM

Wow, ghosting her husband ... all part of the bigger picture?

by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2023 1:33 AM

I wonder if Harry will get a clue now

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2023 1:37 AM

Is it someone’s birthday?

by Anonymousreply 4September 8, 2023 1:43 AM

She is not a soldier, a wounded soldier, a wounded soldier athlete or someone who works for or with wounded soldiers. She's the wife of the organization's founder and , if no one wants to hear what Harry has to say on the subject, that goes double for her.

by Anonymousreply 5September 8, 2023 1:48 AM

Divorce in a few

by Anonymousreply 6September 8, 2023 1:50 AM

If anyone thinks she spends more than a few hours a week with those kids, I have a bridge I'd like to show you.

by Anonymousreply 7September 8, 2023 3:33 AM

I don’t know if she’s going or not going but this is just guesswork. “She’s not on the program”. Was she ever or was that more rumor? She could still be going to be photographed wearing designer clothes. There could always be a last minute change to the program so she can introduce her true love and soulmate.

by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2023 4:22 AM

That's fine with me, just looking at those gimps makes me sick in my ass!

by Anonymousreply 9September 8, 2023 5:00 AM

No one wants Markle there except maybe Harry, but he's just the other half of the lying fucking grifters.

by Anonymousreply 10September 8, 2023 5:19 AM

The rumour going making the rounds is that she's skipping the Invictus games after getting an invite to events during New York Fashion Week.

by Anonymousreply 11September 8, 2023 5:34 AM

Markle is forever chasing the spotlight, and no one likes her.

by Anonymousreply 12September 8, 2023 5:46 AM

Whose kids will she be staying home with? Her kids are currently being employed by Sophia Vargas’ sweatshop and only get to come home on Christmas Eve.

by Anonymousreply 13September 8, 2023 6:01 AM

If she skips Invictus, I think the marriage is over.

by Anonymousreply 14September 8, 2023 6:06 AM

She probably has targeted another Beyoncé concert celebrity mosh pit this weekend.

by Anonymousreply 15September 8, 2023 6:07 AM

Markle is finally reading the room: "DON'T FUCKING COME."

by Anonymousreply 16September 8, 2023 6:11 AM

My guess is that she's not feeling well, that she's pregnant or both. I wish her good health and a long life in which she can be her tone-deaf self to our all entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 17September 8, 2023 8:45 AM

I was hoping to see some backfat when she squeezed into a dress three sizes too small.

by Anonymousreply 18September 8, 2023 9:12 AM

Skipping Invictus is one thing. That’s Harry’s program. She doesn’t need to be there, just stay home with the kids. But if she goes to FW, then that will dominate the gossip pages. She’s always being accused of doing competing events, treading on the BRF’s schedule. It was a bit much because the BRF are doing something every week, if not every day. But this would be competing with the only thing Harry has left. It would be a huge betrayal.

by Anonymousreply 19September 8, 2023 11:56 AM

why are you people so angry? She does not affect your life in anyway.

by Anonymousreply 20September 8, 2023 12:01 PM

R20, everyone has the right to mock the rich and self-satisfied.

by Anonymousreply 21September 8, 2023 1:07 PM

Why would a wife even be on the schedule? Surely they are expected to just turn up looking pretty for the Dinner or the Opening Ceremony or whatever the big ceremony is, sit in the stands looking encouraging to the athletes a couple of days, and then do what they like anyway? I mean, Michelle Obama is a very accomplished woman, but think how many events she attended when Barack was in public life (including before the Presidency) where this was her only role--and if she bitched about it, it was only to him?

It's the fact that Meghan, or anyone who knew her, would EXPECT her to be on the schedule that's just wrong.

by Anonymousreply 22September 8, 2023 2:25 PM

Sparkles Mackeral WAS on the program, to lead an ultra inspirational seminar on healing to the shattered war vets. Somehow her thing dropped off the site, and a very weak exhausted Will She Or Not ensued. Fuck off and keave your flat ass home, Soarkles.

by Anonymousreply 23September 8, 2023 2:48 PM

Well, if listening to a self-involved, self-important, talent-free grifter blurt out word salad while dressed in ill-fitting designer clothes doesn't heal war-damaged vets, then nothing will!

by Anonymousreply 24September 8, 2023 2:54 PM

NY Fashion Week begins today and runs through next Wednesday, the 13th. The Invictus Games begin tomorrow and end next Saturday, the 16th.

If R11 is right, I look forward to the Brit tabloids roasting her alive if she pops-up at Fashion Week after skipping the wounded veteran event. She could technically make both, so I'm not sure she'd skip out on a planned closing segment of the games when they don't end until three days after Fashion Week ends. Maybe she's just tired of traveling, or tired of her whiny ass husband. Speaking of which, has anyone EVER considered that, maybe it's not her at all. Maybe it's all Harry. Maybe he's the one who's initiated all the grief and drama. Why is she the default culprit? She clearly likes attention, sure. But maybe all the blabbing about the family and the breakup from Royal Duties etc. was all, 100% him. When you think about it, it does seem rather odd that she would initiate the plan to detach from the royal stuff. I think she likely enjoyed the celebrity status and the access she got over there. She got to wear tiaras, she would have tea with the queen, etc. Maybe it was all Harry's idea?

by Anonymousreply 25September 8, 2023 3:19 PM

Popular. She'll never be popuuuular.

by Anonymousreply 26September 8, 2023 3:33 PM

Its pros better this say. No need to make The Invictus Games about them. Anyway, let Harry do what he's gotta do. A lot of their tactics were probably coming from him. She hasn't done herself any favors, but Harry is no innocent babe.

by Anonymousreply 27September 8, 2023 3:45 PM

Invictus is Harry's one good idea. Let him have the limelight. She was going to give those wounded warriors a speech on courage! I bet the organizers said - no thanks!

by Anonymousreply 28September 8, 2023 3:48 PM

It will be interesting to see the reception he gets given all his despicable fukery against his family and country. I hope he is booed off stage and kicked out of the games and all the way back to Montecito.

by Anonymousreply 29September 8, 2023 4:13 PM

Ok. So Harry forced her to go on TV and blurt dozens of lies to Oprah? Harry forced her to merch a funeral wreath? Harry forced her to bully staff and bilk his father for clothes? Harry forced her to do the mocking curtsy to his grandmother? Nice try,Jan. Meghan is as big a piece of shit as her husband.

by Anonymousreply 30September 8, 2023 4:33 PM

[quote]Invictus is Harry's one good idea.

Please, the entire event was curated by the Palace to give numbnuts something to do. Even then, it was a rip-off of the original American event.

by Anonymousreply 31September 8, 2023 7:29 PM

R7 is there a joke I’m missing here? I see plenty of bridges on my own, but if you have one to sell me, we’ll that would be something….

by Anonymousreply 32September 8, 2023 7:46 PM

I just read (somewhere) that she is coming later.

by Anonymousreply 33September 9, 2023 11:38 AM

“You are enough”

by Anonymousreply 34September 9, 2023 12:03 PM

Maybe they should have ONE team working on their PR, instead of each having their own independent teams.

by Anonymousreply 35September 9, 2023 12:14 PM

Only Meghan could visit South Africa, a country with a history of violence, poverty and oppression, and go on camera to complain she was "surviving when she was meant to be thriving." Her idea of thriving means becoming Kim Kardashian. She sucks.

by Anonymousreply 36September 9, 2023 7:14 PM

[quote]But if she goes to FW, then that will dominate the gossip pages.

Who the hell would want to sit with her during a fashion week show? She attracts nothing but negative attention and controversy. And she can't wear clothes for shit no matter who designs them.

by Anonymousreply 37September 9, 2023 7:46 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 10, 2023 4:25 AM

A-Lister?!?!?! Oh, my sides!

by Anonymousreply 39September 10, 2023 12:29 PM

GET HER OFF MY SCREEN

by Anonymousreply 40September 10, 2023 12:46 PM

What happened to the Harry coreography thread? I wasn't caught up.

by Anonymousreply 41September 10, 2023 12:53 PM

I wanted to read that too, r41. Cunts keep FFing the new threads.

by Anonymousreply 42September 10, 2023 12:55 PM

Shrewdly, I think she's lending an ear, and, more importantly, finally acting upon, sound advice from WME.

No Invictus Games, No Fashion Week.

And meeting with divorce attorneys.

That last is half-kidding because, and yeah, I know, I know, River isn't everybody's cup of Joe, but, she insists that her sources are saying that the marriage is "thriving". And she, by no means, is even close to being a Sussex fan. But, she can be fair.

by Anonymousreply 43September 10, 2023 1:27 PM

Harry announced at the Games that she would be joining him shortly. He also announced that she had recently discovered her Nigerian heritage, so get out the noise-cancelling headphones unless you want to hear the pile of drivel she'll spout about that.

by Anonymousreply 44September 10, 2023 1:50 PM

The strange thing is, everyone can see through this gold digging lowlife scum . Everyone wants her to just Go Away, Far Far away. Such a complete fool.

by Anonymousreply 45September 10, 2023 3:07 PM

Is River using female pronouns now?

by Anonymousreply 46September 10, 2023 3:31 PM

[quote]New poll shows Meghan Markle is more unpopular with Americans than ever

Wrong, Rupert, we Americans couldn't care less.

by Anonymousreply 47September 10, 2023 3:38 PM

So much for shrewdly listening to WME and avoiding I Games, eh?

by Anonymousreply 48September 10, 2023 3:39 PM

She couldn’t help herself! Now it will all be about her and not the games.

by Anonymousreply 49September 10, 2023 3:41 PM

[Quote] why are you people so angry? She does not affect your life in anyway.

Who's angry? I'm amused.

by Anonymousreply 50September 10, 2023 3:42 PM

A much lower profile would suit them better and would also do a lot to repair their reputation. Americans are inclined to forgive obnoxious celebrities quickly if you’re not in their face all the time. Plus, not being total famewhores would make the do-gooder image they want for themselves seem more sincere.

by Anonymousreply 51September 10, 2023 3:49 PM

Between this & Harry's recent Grumpy Cat imitation at the Bey concert, it's hard to imagine all is well in paradise.

by Anonymousreply 52September 10, 2023 3:58 PM

She had herself photographed in a Range Rover (I'm driving! ) and posted the photos on the anniversary of the Queen's death. I would say that she isn't listening to anyone

by Anonymousreply 53September 10, 2023 3:59 PM

‘stay at home with the kids’

Whose kids?

by Anonymousreply 54September 10, 2023 4:04 PM

^^^perhaps it's the vile things she has done.

by Anonymousreply 55September 10, 2023 5:32 PM

So Markle decided that she's going to stay home with the kids? Why didn't she make that decision before deciding that she was going to chase the spotlight at Invictus? The kids didn't matter then, but they do now?

She's a lying fucking grifter. And so is her husband.

by Anonymousreply 56September 10, 2023 10:57 PM

Megsy just did a drive-thru run to In-N-Out to pick up some burgers - I know this because Backgrid just happened to have a pap there to capture the moment. What a coincidence!

She’s SO relatable!

by Anonymousreply 57September 12, 2023 1:19 AM

Boarded a private jet today so yes, she’s making an appearance at Games.

by Anonymousreply 58September 12, 2023 3:49 PM

Fabulous! Can't wait to see what she thinks looks good on her!

by Anonymousreply 59September 12, 2023 3:58 PM

The private jet could just as easily be taking her to New York, though, couldn't it? For a game-changing final-day appearance in Fashion Week tomorrow. (Or did that happen and I wasn't paying attention?)

by Anonymousreply 60September 12, 2023 4:08 PM

R58 Can't wait for all the thirsty pap shots.

by Anonymousreply 61September 12, 2023 4:15 PM

FRAU^

by Anonymousreply 62September 12, 2023 4:47 PM

As long as she refrains from motivational speaking or whining about her lot in life, good for her.

by Anonymousreply 63September 12, 2023 6:07 PM

She was talking about being late to Invictus because she was doing the school run and buying the kids milkshakes in an “off the cuff” speech.

WME really are working hard pushing the whole “relatable” angle.

by Anonymousreply 64September 12, 2023 8:55 PM

Lady C said she heard of MM's demands from a source within Invictus - helicopter service to and from everywhere, a redecorated suite in her favorite colors, special bed linens ad nauseum. This was for HER, not the both of them. Invictus said NO.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 12, 2023 9:08 PM

Lady C must be low on material this week. While is undeniable a diva, I don't see her going that far.

by Anonymousreply 66September 12, 2023 9:12 PM

They should have given her the helicopter service. Those things do tend to crash a lot...

by Anonymousreply 67September 12, 2023 9:15 PM

Lady C and MM are too peas in a pod. They have more in common than anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 68September 12, 2023 9:44 PM

R25 there's playing devil's advocate then there's just playing dumb. We can only guess based on evidence but they clearly fuel each other's drama and victimhood. At first blush she's more intelligent than him.

And she clearly wasn't happy being in the RF as she did very little during her time here in the UK. I believe her personality was a huge issue, she expected to be adored and get to shine them wasn't content to be a team player and not the star.

The majority of the bad press she received here in the UK after the honeymoon period was warranted. The $500k baby shower, the desire to "break the mould", kicking a boxful of plebs out at Wimbledon so she could be there "in a private capacity", the fuckery over Archie's birth, the whining in Africa about how tough she's got it, the 70k engagement dress and other ostentatious expenditure. Plus behind the scenes allegations of bullying, being impossible to please, the entitlement, the celeb-schmoozing instead of buckling down and working hard for her patronages.

No, I don't think it's all Harry. She is just as bad and clearly never intended to make a good go of being a mere Duchess.

by Anonymousreply 69September 12, 2023 9:59 PM

And she didn't move all her stuff from Canada to the UK, but managed to leave one of her rescue dogs behind, after years of telling reporters and the whole world in general that she got him because Ellen told her to.

by Anonymousreply 70September 12, 2023 11:13 PM

Milkshakes?? How...common. We have Consuela serve our children fresh-cut fruit and vegetables for an after-school snack.

by Anonymousreply 71September 12, 2023 11:26 PM

She’s wearing Banana Republic - obeying WME’s advice must be KILLING her!

by Anonymousreply 72September 13, 2023 11:27 PM

Obviously, if they were going to let her go, they insisted that she do the absolute minimal in the shortest period of time with Harry.

by Anonymousreply 73September 14, 2023 12:11 AM

Why did she get to hand out the awards?

by Anonymousreply 74September 14, 2023 2:57 AM

She's the boss of Dimbo. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 75September 14, 2023 3:14 AM

[quote]Why did she get to hand out the awards?

Cuz it makes her fell all princess-y an' shit.

by Anonymousreply 76September 14, 2023 3:29 AM

Off our screens and back to her kids.

by Anonymousreply 77September 14, 2023 3:32 AM

This is fascinating. Clearly I have not been paying close enough attention to this strumpet. I was not impressed with the Oprah interview but then I kind of stopped reading anything about them. The funeral stuff, sure. But now feel like I am getting caught up, thanks to our savvy circle here. And I am not happy about the way this is turning out for Harry. I used to love the ginger rascal . I don't want to find out that he's just a dumb, pussy-whipped bro. I am following this now. Any update on whether she went to FW or Invictus Games? Both? Neither? But the thing that pisses me off the most is that she rescued a poor dog and then left it behind in Canada. That's just heartless.

by Anonymousreply 78September 14, 2023 4:15 AM

That was what turned me off her, r78. There's a youtuber under the name Ibble Dibble who asked if the dog was actually put down, because nothing was heard about him again.

Harry's like a big kid so Meghan probably lets the nanny look after him too.

by Anonymousreply 79September 14, 2023 5:29 AM

What made me question her was the £70k engagement dress allegedly paid for by Charles, worn during a financial crisis in the UK.

I worked in London when they were married and many people thought she was going to be a great addition and were happy for Harry.

The next thing to annoy was the baby shower with a bunch of celebs which caused a fortune, again insensitive to Brits who were losing jobs left, right and centre. By that point her work record, lust for the camera and expensive tastes turned me off her. Then lots of crap from them both in 2019 made me lose any remaining good will.

If she had "hit the ground running" by working hard for a few charities instead of high profile crap like guest editing Vogue, had less expensive tastes, didn't pontificate about climate change while using lots of private planes and showed real interest in serving the country instead of herself or hobnobbing with celebs she was unlikely to have known from her Canada days then I think she might have been a big success. Oh well

by Anonymousreply 80September 14, 2023 7:32 AM

Little sexy Meghan landed at Invictus after all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 14, 2023 10:18 AM

Wow, she has lost a LOT of weight. Her legs were always spindly, but how are they even supporting her torso now?

by Anonymousreply 82September 14, 2023 12:14 PM

[quote]I don't want to find out that he's just a dumb, pussy-whipped bro

Too late.

She reeeeaaaallly let the royalty shit go to her head. Her level of entitlement is almost impressive given her middle class background.

by Anonymousreply 83September 14, 2023 12:19 PM

She's a bit too thin but I like the shorts suit and Chanel flats. I'm so starved for a classic look from these celebs that I appreciate it when I can get it.

by Anonymousreply 84September 14, 2023 1:13 PM

Well Harry and his Braying Donkey have shown up at invictus.

by Anonymousreply 85September 14, 2023 1:17 PM

Dear Lord..the mess just gets messier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86September 14, 2023 6:33 PM

All that money and still looks like a dirty skank

by Anonymousreply 87September 14, 2023 8:46 PM

She has NFI.

by Anonymousreply 88September 14, 2023 8:49 PM

Those two have quite punchable faces

by Anonymousreply 89September 14, 2023 9:05 PM

Even Ozempic can't give her a waist. And she didn't need to lose more weight from her legs.

What's the verdict on her hair: Still using weaves?

by Anonymousreply 90September 14, 2023 11:03 PM

NATO is dead to me.

Why does that bitch never get her pants hemmed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91September 14, 2023 11:16 PM

[quote]“Sorry I’m a little late to the party,” the Duchess of Sussex said. “I had to spend a little more time getting our little ones settled at home and get them to drop off. Three milkshakes and a school drop off and I just landed a couple of hours ago."

I don't understand what she means. The first "drop off" sounds like she's talking about them going to sleep but then she says she dropped them off at school?

She shouldn't try to speak extemporaneously, she's not good at it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92September 14, 2023 11:38 PM

R91 her trousers always drag on the ground because in her dysmorphic mind she is as tall and slender as her sister in law.

“What do you mean ‘hem them’? They’re just the right length!” to the cringing underling.

by Anonymousreply 93September 14, 2023 11:49 PM

The games started a couple days before. It took her that long to buy milkshakes?

by Anonymousreply 94September 15, 2023 8:54 AM

Oh, to be a fly on the wall during their meeting with the NATO chiefs.

by Anonymousreply 95September 15, 2023 1:18 PM

While I think this person needs some "smelling salts," why the hell is Megz leading a veterans parade and also again with the shorts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96September 15, 2023 4:59 PM

R96, to show off her "legs for miles", to answer your second question.

by Anonymousreply 97September 15, 2023 5:13 PM

R20 Why would we be angry?

by Anonymousreply 98September 15, 2023 6:14 PM

We’re just calling the frauds out on their bullshit, R20.

by Anonymousreply 99September 15, 2023 6:24 PM

The shorts and those shoes, R96!

Are those her slippers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100September 15, 2023 6:29 PM

I’m surprised she wasn’t twirling flaming batons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 15, 2023 6:42 PM

Yes, those are house slippers.

by Anonymousreply 102September 15, 2023 9:59 PM

Why would I stay home when the athletes so desperately need my support?

Here I am before the driver drops me off to lead a parade for as long as it takes Netflix to get their shot?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 15, 2023 11:59 PM

My word, that smile she does whenever she sees a camera... She's truly pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 104September 16, 2023 1:14 PM

She's plugging her book again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 16, 2023 5:07 PM

Jeeze, those poor kids at r105.

What did they do to deserve that?

by Anonymousreply 106September 16, 2023 6:43 PM

It's not her book. It's a "girls can be engineers" book from the woman who has everything done for her and whose career was based on playing hot chicks.

by Anonymousreply 107September 16, 2023 6:56 PM

Funny how she felt objectified on the suitcase show, but not as the hot FedEx girl in Horrible Bosses, going down on guys in 90210 and Boys and Girls Getting Down, or as a frequently towel-wearing side-piece in Suits. And then there was that burger video for Men's Health...

by Anonymousreply 108September 16, 2023 11:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!