Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BIG BROTHER 25 ~ Official Thread ~ Part 2

And the game continues...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468November 13, 2023 12:41 PM

Yesterday in the comic room, you mentioned having select words for your fellow houseguests in the event you were evicted. You left on a high note, though, so we didn’t see that happen. Overall, what are your feelings about your eviction and how the game is being played this season?

Honestly, I mean, it’s Big Brother… You can’t really expect too much, and if you do, you’ll just be disappointed. I did have some things that I was going to say, but ultimately, it felt better just to leave it unsaid. I didn’t want to go out being looked at in a certain light or feeling like I was being… I don’t really know the word. I didn’t want to feel like I left in a negative manner. I wanted to be as much of a positive imprint on my houseguests and America that I could be, so ultimately, I kept that to myself.

The target seemed to shift back onto you when you vocalized being open to patching things up with Cameron after he won veto. Throughout the game, how much did you consider your allegiance to him being viewed as a threat to the house?

Honestly… I never told Jared that I was going to be realigning with him. All I did say was that I’d be having a conversation with him, and I think that’s what raised those red flags and ultimately led to my demise in the house. Maybe I shouldn’t have been so honest, but I can’t be mad at myself for sticking to my moral values, you know?

At one point in the week, you said you were going to use the veto on Cameron if you won and that you wanted the house to evict you if you were to sit next to him on Thursday. What motivated those thoughts, and how serious were you about pursuing them?

Honestly, I told him that if it comes down to it. Because ultimately, my alliance didn’t trust him as much as they trusted me. I felt that him being my final two, it was important to keep him around. I knew that if maybe I used it on him, I had enough trust in my alliance that they would put up somebody else and we had a backdoor option. So, had I won, I would have been put into the position – even after hearing of what I thought was betrayal – to still do that for him. That was a lot of my concern in playing that veto. But I still went after it, as I do with every other competition at 125%. But I would have done what I had to do, because that’s what I said I’d do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2023 10:31 PM

There was a moment during Cameron’s first HOH where he suggested targeting the power structure of Cirie, Izzy, and the comic room, but you dissuaded him from doing that. If he were to make a move against them this week, who do you think his target would be?

Well, I didn’t get to talk to him a lot in the last week as you’ve seen, but based on just what I know, I would feel better and feel better for him and his game if he would target Izzy. She is the biggest danger, in my opinion, to his game. She is very much not his biggest fan and has let it be known across the whole house. Getting her out, I think, will be key to him moving forward.

On a game level, the house seems to be very anti-America, and you’ve also spoken about wanting to target her. What about her do you think the house finds so distrusting?

Well, I think she’s just a super fan. I think the information that she provides is very vague, and you can just tell that she’s trying to stay in the middle. It’s almost like she’s floating, but you know she has the tools to not be. She’s very smart, a good competitor, and all those things are things that raise red flags in the Big Brother house. Those were my reasons for distrusting her, and she was on the other side of the house. I was with a majority that weren’t feeling America.

You spoke a bit about your undying loyalty for Cirie throughout the game, but she has been one of the most prominent voices in trying to get you on the block with Cameron. How shocked have you been to learn that she’s been plotting against you for so long?

Very shocked! The woman told me and assured me multiple times that me and her would go far, even down to the very end. If it came down to it, she would choose me to be a part of the alliance even more so than Izzy. And then she even said at one point, “Over my dead carcass will you leave this house,” and reiterated multiple times: “carcass.” So, it’s definitely a shock and a surprise, and honestly, she’s the person I feel most betrayed by at the end of the day.

by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2023 10:32 PM

It seems that Cameron wants to put up Blue and Jag as his initial nominees. How good of a move do you feel that will be for him moving forward?

I mean, honestly, it is… The other side of the house is dwindling down the numbers. Hopefully he’s not still putting his faith in Legend 25, but they’re doing a good job of keeping things secret, so you can’t blame the guy. Jag has been a target for weeks. It’s the least amount of blood on his hands, and that’s the game he needs to be trying to play moving forward because he’s already got a very large target on his back.

Knowing all that you know now, is there one person you’d like to see out the door next?

Knowing what I know now, I’d still like to see Izzy go. I think seeing her leave is better for Cam’s game, and ultimately, I’d like to see him go to the end.

There were many instances where you were left out of conversations. For example, you were left out when Felicia initially wanted to backdoor Hisam. Did you ever consider branching outside of The Professors or Legend 25 and forming something more solid?

Well no, not really, because I had pledged my loyalty to those alliances. And I’m one of those types of guys that when I’m in, I’m all in, but if I’m out, I’m all the way out. And I think you saw that with me and Cam. I’m not a lukewarm or tepid type of feller. I’m cold or I’m hot, and that’s just the way it is. I had pledged my loyalty to my alliance, and that’s the way I planned on keeping it.

I’ve been watching the feeds, and you were quite the house chef this season! Do you plan on incorporating more of that passion into your existing social media content?

I mean, not really. Honestly, it was out of necessity. When I cook, it’s kind of my happy place, if you will. It gives me time to where I get to do something that I’m good at, and I can do it without having to think about it much so that I have time in my head. It was a way to feel connected to home, because that’s what I do alone at home. But I mean, who knows? Maybe I’ll be cooking some random Red recipes in the future on my social media. Maybe that’s an avenue!

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2023 10:32 PM

Cam nominated Izzy and Felicia. And I think Cerie is his backdoor target.

GO CAM!

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2023 2:10 AM

Yes, he was saying Blue and Jag were his targets, and then, BOOM! A surprise at the nomination ceremony. Great move!

I think he’s sexy. Don’t ask me why. Maybe it’s the hair, the swagger. Maybe he’s hung as hell. I wouldn’t mind the probable monster bush.

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2023 6:38 AM

Apparently Felicia instituted a curfew that they all have to go to bed by 😂

The Reddit fraus are hoping after Felicia is evicted the curfew will be lifted so the late night feeds are more exciting and they can get more “Americory” content. They are really hoping Cory finally kisses America and speculating that maybe Cory is into “edging” and that’s why he’s waiting to kiss her. Also, Cory’s mother allegedly weighed in on Twitter and said she wants him to kiss America.

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2023 11:47 AM

[quote] I think he’s sexy. Don’t ask me why. Maybe it’s the hair, the swagger. Maybe he’s hung as hell. I wouldn’t mind the probable monster bush.

R5 Right!! I have thought so all along, but couldn't figure out why. Now, I realize he looks like Gabe Kaplan from "Welcome Back, Kotter" in the late '70's. I had a monster crush on him. GO Cameron!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2023 1:07 PM

Love, love, love, this photo of Cam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2023 1:12 PM

I gave up watching around the second week, and have just been keeping up by reading these threads! Sounds like it’s getting interesting though. Maybe I’ll watch again.

by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2023 4:15 PM

Another Gabe Kaplan photo looking more like Cam. Wonder if Cam has chest hair?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 9, 2023 4:51 PM

HoH Cameron has proposed a plan that would surely stun fans and viewers at home if it plays itself out.

Cameron laid out his scheme to veto winner Jared in the HoH room away from prying eyes.

“How are you feeling?” asked Jared.

“I’m feeling great! Exceptional! I came in here and I took my microphone off and said you cannot script this! No one could have written a better script than what’s happening right now!” said Cameron about Jared’s veto win.

Cameron then carefully broached his plan.

“Two questions: One, do you want to play this safe or do you want to continue the mayhem and blow some s–t apart?” he asked.

“The first question is which thing do you want to do because we once we go there we can’t go back. I don’t want to just tell it to you. You got to tell me you want to do it. If you don’t want to do it. We’re not going to do it,” he continued.

Jared was interested but also very cautious about what he might be agreeing to.

“You want me to jump off this bridge? I want to use a parachute and jump off the bridge,” he said asking for more information.

“What do you want to do and I’ll tell you what I think is going to be a bombshell…You tell me that you’re ready to drop grenades. I’ll do a flyby. You just have to commit to doing it with me and we got to do it together…There’s going to be mayhem regardless if it (the veto) gets used or not. This house is in disarray. It’s broken. No one knows which way is up but if we drop the grenades people will scatter and not know where to go. We will be the only ones that have a little bit of control. Everyone else will be lost,” Cameron promised.

“The plan is going to be you convince everybody in this entire house that you’re going to keep nominations the same. You have to be convinced yourself that you are not going to change things,” Cameron instructed.

“There’s a beauty in this because everybody thinks that I’m taking Felicia down, bro,” said Jared telling Cameron that he is actually ticked off at Felicia because she hasn’t come to ask him and is probably just assuming he will take her off the block.

“So, here’s what’s going to happen. I’m trusting in you to put on your f——g game face and you go down there and play your role because I know you can go you’re going to make sure that everyone understands you’re keeping nominations the same. Felicia will lose her f—–g mind. She will then come talk to you. She will then start talking trash. She will then go bash everybody in a matter of two days. If she believes that the nominations are going to remain the same she’s going to spill more dirt than anyone in this house. Let her lose her mind. Let her go down a spiral…She will flip for a f—–g wig. She will lose her s—t. We got to let her lose her mind for 48 hours. She’s comfortable right now because she thinks you’re going to use it,” said Cameron.

“Step two, you do take Felicia down. She is so grateful that her ‘adopted son’ finally pulled through that you have an ally where she has none in this house because for 48 hours she’s running everybody down,” Cameron said.

He then dropped the bombshell.

“Step three, I put Cirie next to Izzy,” he said. The news visibly shocked Jared.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 10, 2023 4:47 AM

“She’s got to sit next to her best friend and they got to talk trash about each other and campaign for themselves and be apart. Cirie will start to separate herself from Izzy. She’s got to start playing this f—–g game. Izzy he has been her eyes and her ears. We will remove that from her and for that Felicia is going to be doing enough damage on both of them in the next 48 hours…Cirie will be on an island! How poetic is that? The Survivor! That will be perfect!” laughed Cameron.

“We have to be sure people don’t vote out Cirie over Izzy,” said Jared telling Cameron they need to check the “temperature” of the house first before making any decision on what to do.

He then threw out America and Cory as possible replacement nominations.

“I’m getting f—–g sick of them, bro. Because they are getting in a f—–g position to where they are. Cory is starting to make me worry. He is in corners getting to f—–g close to America,” he said.

Cameron then agreed that they will let things sit, read the room and then regroup, discuss the plan some more.

The thing is Jared won’t be able to inform Cirie of much of anything soon because due to a punishment from the veto competition Cirie and Felicia must travel around the house together using a kayak.

by Anonymousreply 12September 10, 2023 4:48 AM

Y'all excited about this season? Im getting really into it. Cameron just saved it from being a bore, hopefully with the house structured fracture we can see some new alliances forming against Cirie and her Brat.

by Anonymousreply 13September 10, 2023 4:55 AM

I hope the veto is used and Cameron takes off Felicia and puts up .... Jag.

by Anonymousreply 14September 10, 2023 5:12 AM

Jared is up against a rock and a hard place. If he doesn't use the POV and the house votes out Izzie, she may spill the beans about Jared and Ciries' relationship before she leaves as she will feel betrayed. If he uses the POV for either one Cirie will go up. He may be responsible for having his mother voted out of the house! And, worse of all.... he can't talk to anyone he trusts about any of it.

by Anonymousreply 15September 10, 2023 11:27 AM

Don’t they have the votes to keep Izzy? It’s wild Izzy would except him to use it and risk his mother going up. That’s absurd.

by Anonymousreply 16September 10, 2023 1:33 PM

And this happened

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 10, 2023 2:36 PM

[quote] Don’t they have the votes to keep Izzy?

I think Felicia is much more liked than Izzie.

by Anonymousreply 18September 10, 2023 2:36 PM

America is so horny and Cory is such a stud...um... I mean dud.

by Anonymousreply 19September 10, 2023 2:38 PM

What’s the hot dead guy been up to?

by Anonymousreply 20September 10, 2023 4:28 PM

DEAF not dead!

by Anonymousreply 21September 10, 2023 4:28 PM

If the roles were reversed and America was a 21 year old virgin who didn’t even want to kiss a horny 27 year old man… can you imagine the response to that?

But we are supposed to think it’s a showmance because the older frau is nonstop pressuring the twink to touch her?

Anyway, I just can’t imagine that Izzy expects Jared to use the veto on her. It’s his mother who would go up in her place.

by Anonymousreply 22September 10, 2023 5:23 PM

r21 Debatable. He's dead to me for supporting Andrew Tate.

by Anonymousreply 23September 10, 2023 5:41 PM

r19 Cory is flabby twink. He looks like he has multiple vitamin deficiencies, possibly scurvy. I guess the live feeders relate to him? Because he really hasn't done anything in the game except avoid America's puss like the plague.

by Anonymousreply 24September 10, 2023 5:43 PM

Cameron has saved the season from becoming boring. Shake ups like this rarely happen in later seasons.

by Anonymousreply 25September 10, 2023 10:30 PM

I have been watching BB on demand, so I am a couple of days late. I came here hoping to find some discussion of Cory's eviction vote last Thursday. I had to go back over it twice but his mouth said JAG and his voice said Red. Not that it would matter, but I thought it was very very odd. Did anyone else notice that or am I completely off?

by Anonymousreply 26September 11, 2023 7:42 AM

Watch Cory's lips here vs. what he says.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 11, 2023 8:35 AM

Close up on his lips. It looks like it starts off as Jag,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 11, 2023 8:36 AM

The Big Brother season 25 Power of Veto ceremony has occurred, and winner Jared Fields decided not to use it to save one of the nominees, Izzy Gleicher or Felicia Cannon, from eviction. Head of Household (HOH) Cameron Hardin shocked the house when he nominated Izzy and Felicia instead of the expected Jag Bains and Blue Kim. After Jared won the veto competition, which featured the host of the upcoming show Buddy Games, Josh Duhamel, Cameron revealed that his plan was to backdoor Cirie. Since Jared is Cirie's son, Jared knew that using the Power of Veto wasn't an option this week.

The Big Brother 25 live feeds revealed that Jared didn't use the Power of Veto. This means that either Izzy or Felicia will be the next houseguest to leave the house. They will join the list of evicted Big Brother 25 houseguests, which includes Reilly Smedley, Hisam Goueli, and Red Utley. Jag was evicted in week 4, but Matt Klotz saved him with the Power of Invincibility. In addition, Luke Valentine was expelled from the game for using the n-word.

by Anonymousreply 29September 11, 2023 10:03 PM

Bye, Felecia!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 11, 2023 10:14 PM

ason Guy from #BB3 interviews recently evicted Big Brother contestant Red Utley on the Secret Alliance podcast. Red reflects on his time in the #BB25 house with his signature humor and honesty.

Though Red doesn't regret playing with integrity, he admits it's not the best strategy to win #BigBrother. If he ever returns to the game, Red says he'll come back as "Red the Villain" - lying, making fake alliances, and doing "everything my instinct was telling me not to do."

Red also discusses feeling betrayed by Cirie, celebrating his birthday in the #BB house, missing his family, and whether he'd change how he worked with eventual veto winner Cameron. Red is open to mending fences with Cameron and sees how an alliance could have put a target on his back.

After a difficult month away from his young kids, Red is focused on soaking up time with his family in the Smoky Mountains. But he's open to playing Big Brother again someday with a new cutthroat strategy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 12, 2023 1:42 PM

Despite all that has happened last week and this week, Cameron and Cirie are trying to get back on track.

Cirie opened the conversation in the HoH room with Cameron explaining her current predicament with both Felicia and Izzy being on the block.

“I’m in a rough spot. I would never, nor do I desire to, kick dirt on either one of them,” she said of two of her closest allies.

“I’m on the trail of trying to salvage anything that’s salvageable for us. I appreciate you taking care of me this week. I appreciate you honoring what you said to me. I’m here for guidance. How can we go from here? How do I fix the trust or whatever that was broken between us?” she asked.

“Well, first off, I was dead serious when you came in here right after the nominations when I told you that I love you and I do trust you. I know that you’ve only had to make the moves that you’ve done because you had to. A piece of me understands that. It can be painted that you were looking out for the group as a whole by taking care of Red,” began Cameron.

“I get that. The only thing that I was upset about was not being let in on it because I would have done what was best for the team. I would have listened to all of you. I would have heard what you said and I would have done what was best for our team. I always would have,” said Cameron about not being kept in the dark about the vote to boot Red last week.

“If I had I been let in on what was going on this would have been a completely different week. I told you that I’m with this crew right now and then not only did we go ahead and turn on one of ours but two of us were left out. It just didn’t feel like we were part of that team, like we weren’t in on the plan. Our emotions were decided for us….That was where the hurt was and you guys have already apologized for that…I’m not mad about that. I forgive anything like that because I know that at your core you were acting out of best interest for yourself and for the group too,” said Cameron.

Cameron then reassured Cirie that he still trusts and wants to work with her.

“You were the only person that Red trusted and loved and that was why you are the only person that I currently trust and love. I have a lot of respect and love and trust for you and nothing that happened Thursday night changes that. I know that this is a game…There is a firm firm line for me between game and personal. I love you and I respect you and I trust you…I told you that you remind me of my sister,” said Cameron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 12, 2023 6:30 PM

Cameron then laid out what it will take for them to continue working together. He needs Izzy gone from the game.

“I wanted her out a long time ago…I know that that is your girl. I do know that. I know how hard it is letting go of friends in this house…I know that she’s your girl and I know that Red was your guy. I don’t see a path with you and I working together if she’s in this house. I cannot imagine how hard that is to hear so bluntly…I know we work well together. I know we see things at face value, we see everything for exactly what it is…The bottom line is she is very, very good at this game. She has hands in pockets around this house and she is prepared to break from anyone at any time. A lot of people see it but a lot of people are afraid to pull the trigger because they don’t know what’s going to happen after she’s gone,” he said laying out his ultimatum.

“I straight up and down appreciate this level of trust and honesty for you to even feel okay to say this to me, knowing that’s my best friend. That’s already taken a step for me that you are that open and blunt with what how you feel and why you feel it. I already respect and appreciate you. I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I don’t feel like anyone in this game has the balls to be this honest. You could b——-t me all day but I wouldn’t feel like you respect me if you are b———g me. So, for you to just be this blunt. I feel respected,” she said.

Cirie then gave her answer to his proposal.

“I’m going to keep it straight with you. I’m no idiot either. I get what you’re saying. It just I need give me a little bit of time just to think about it. I’m not going to say this to Izzy because I don’t want her spiraling. I don’t want to make it a situation. I’m not going to do that. You have my word. I’m not going to do that,” she said asking for time to really let things sink in and to determine what is the best game move for her. Whether it is better for her to keep Izzy or Felicia.

Cameron respected that decision.

by Anonymousreply 33September 12, 2023 6:31 PM

Cirie doesn't care about Izzie. Cirie is afraid Izzie will freak out and spill the beans about Jared being Cirie's mother and blow the game up in Cirie's face before Izzie goes out the door.

by Anonymousreply 34September 12, 2023 6:34 PM

Smarter to keep Felicia - she can't win comps and has been sloppy in her social game play.

But Izzy is so much better for Cirie's game because... Cirie.

by Anonymousreply 35September 12, 2023 6:39 PM

Izzie better be quietly threatening to divulge mommy/boy to save herself. It's her best strategy to stay.

And if she's voted out, she should yell the secret heading out the door.

by Anonymousreply 36September 12, 2023 7:02 PM

I wish a wall yeller would do it for her.

by Anonymousreply 37September 12, 2023 10:02 PM

Maybe a plane fly-over with the banner "Cirie is Jared's MOM" will do it!

by Anonymousreply 38September 13, 2023 12:01 AM

Has Cameron presented caveman bush yet?

by Anonymousreply 39September 13, 2023 6:13 PM

Jeff Probst wouldn’t underestimate Cirie Fields.

Speaking to ET Canada, the host of Global’s “Survivor” shared his thoughts on watching the show’s legendary star Cirie Fields join “Big Brother” this season.

READ MORE: ‘Big Brother’: Hisam Says He Blames Himself After Brutal Blindside Eviction (Exclusive)

“Look, there’s a reason Cirie is in the ‘Survivor’ Hall of Fame,” Probst said. “And it’s this crazy ability that, you know, she’s a threat to win any social game she plays, and yet you want to keep her around. I don’t even get it. And I feel that way about Cirie.”

Fields, a nurse from Pennsylvania, has competed on “Survivor” four times, beginning with “Survivor: Panama” in 2005, and most recently in the “Game Changers” season in 2016.

She was also the co-winner of the reality competition “Snake in the Grass” in 2022, and won the first season of “The Traitors” earlier this year.

‌”I don’t know that I would ever trust her in any game, but I’d want to play alongside her knowing she’s probably going to beat me,” Probst said of Fields.

“That’s her innate ability to get you to like her, because she is likeable. She’s both. She’s really likeable. She’s fun to be around. And you forget she’s already plotted against you and your game is over,” he continued.

Probst added, “That’s why I think it’s going to be fun to watch Cirie play a game like ‘Big Brother’. She’s played ‘Survivor’. She’s played other games. ‘Big Brother’ is its own game and it’s a long game. And I think that bodes well for Cirie.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 13, 2023 6:17 PM

Who knew Izzy has low self-esteem?

by Anonymousreply 41September 14, 2023 12:55 AM

I think Izzy and Cirie are one step away from scissoring.

by Anonymousreply 42September 14, 2023 12:57 AM

The moment between Izzy and Cirie was surprisingly genuine and sweet.

by Anonymousreply 43September 14, 2023 12:58 AM

Poor Matt has never seen this show before. He lost all those great prizes thinking he was gonna hang out with the guest star. How stupid does he feel?

by Anonymousreply 44September 14, 2023 1:21 AM

As this week’s vote nears utter chaos has erupted in the Big Brother house with Felicia and Izzy on the block.

A strategic conversation between America and HoH Cameron in the bathroom got the ball rolling.

“Stuff that I told you two days ago came back to me,” said America cuddled up in a blanket.

“What? I swear I have no said a single f—–g word to anyone. I cannot be any more clear about this,” said a ticked off Cameron.

“It was pinned on you too,” said America.

“I haven’t talked about anything. I promise you,” said Cameron. “Being with you guys is my only way forward…I cannot burn the one bridge that’s being offered to me. Stop letting people get in your head too.”

“I know. It is not anyone else but me,” admitted America.

America then dropped a bombshell on Cameron about this week’s vote. Izzy has been Cameron’s target from the moment he won HoH.

“I know it is early but I want to tell you right now the votes aren’t there,” said America.

“I don’t care. They’re the dumb asses! Everyone that doesn’t vote this way doesn’t see it and is the dumb ass!” said a furious Cameron. “It won’t be a blindside to me. It will be a blindside to them down the road.”

“It will be one less of the group they have,” said America of that side losing a number.

“It will be one down. I don’t care. It is what everyone wants to do. They are just leaving a player in the house,” said Cameron.

“I know they are,” said America.

“I care but if anyone thinks they are getting one over on me, the joke is on them! They are the dumb asses! They are leaving a player in the game,” said Cameron snapping.

“It is not Izzy they are scared of. It is the connections she has in the house,” explained America.

Cameron left America and sat down beside Felicia in the front room.

“So, if they are telling you now that they are willing to keep you they are f—–g lying to you,” said Cameron of the vote.

“Okay,” said a stunned Felicia.

“I know that because that is what they are telling me. Let’s get real here. I am Public Enemy Number One. I know I was the target last week until I won the veto. I know you flipped the vote at the last minute last week and it is okay because as I have said there is a huge distinction for me between game and personal,” said Cameron.

Cameron detailed how he is aware of what happened between him and Red now.

“What happened with Red?” asked Felicia.

“Some things I said were twisted,” said Cameron.

“As it sits, you meet Julie (Chen Moonves) on Thursday,” he said.

“I am going home on Thursday?” asked a confused Felicia.

“Do with that what you will. Please know I love you,” said Cameron standing up and hugging Felicia.

Felicia then went into panic mode pinning down the other houseguests.

She questioned Bowie Jane.

“Cam is telling me that everyone is lying to me and they are voting me out,” she said.

Bowie Jane told Felicia she will go speak to Cameron and get to the bottom of things.

Felicia then spoke to Jag.

“I am hearing right now that I am the person going home and was just wondering what the thought process is?” she asked.

“There is no consensus from the group that I know of,” answered Jag.

“I have five people telling me they are keeping me but I don’t know if they are lying to me,” sighed Felicia.

Felicia sat beside Mecole and Blue in the kitchen.

“Cam just came over, sat politely on the couch and told me based on what he knows that everyone is lying to me and I am going home. He could be b——–g me but he says he isn’t,” said Felicia.

“He also said he was nominating me and Jag this week,” answered Blue.

Meanwhile, Cameron was watching everything unfold on the spy screen in the HoH room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 14, 2023 1:33 AM

Felicia chatted with America who apologized admitting she is voting Felicia out.

“They don’t want to make enemies of who Izzy is close to,” said America of the other houseguests.

“I supposedly had Cirie, Jared, Matt, Mecole and Bowie Jane. Who are they making enemies with?” asked Felicia.

Felicia caught up with Jared and cornered him in the bathroom.

“What are your real thoughts because I am hearing that I am going home. Cameron told me that,” she said.

“Cameron is going f—–g crazy right now. He is saying everyone is stupid if we vote you out. He knows his time is short. He knows he is going to get backdoored. You know where I stand,” replied Jared reassuring Felicia that he is voting for her to stay over Izzy.

America gave Cameron an update in the HoH room. She warned him not to toss any more grenades around the house. It seems the house is flipping and Izzy is the target now.

“Right now, we are all still voting out Izzy,” she advised him to tell others of what he knows.

America warned him not to speak to Cirie.

“The line has been drawn,” said Cameron.

“Not yet. Not yet,” advised America.

by Anonymousreply 46September 14, 2023 1:33 AM

The house is about to flip on Cirie. Looks like Izzy is going home tomorrow night.

by Anonymousreply 47September 14, 2023 1:38 AM

We still have a whole day to go before eviction. Who knows how things will change.

by Anonymousreply 48September 14, 2023 1:40 AM

I Love tonight’s episode

by Anonymousreply 49September 14, 2023 1:42 AM

I’ve had enough of Josh Duhamel blowing that damn horn every time someone had their turn. Even worse, the game is nowhere done.

by Anonymousreply 50September 14, 2023 3:18 AM

NOBODY is going to watch Buddy Camp. What a ridiculous show. Anyone who watches that slop can't afford streaming.

by Anonymousreply 51September 14, 2023 4:18 AM

I probably would have been duped by that "week with Josh" prize too. Was Matt hoping to get some dick?

by Anonymousreply 52September 14, 2023 4:33 AM

I think Felicia is out...I'm calling it.

by Anonymousreply 53September 14, 2023 5:34 AM

R51 says you

by Anonymousreply 54September 14, 2023 4:42 PM

Bay, bye Felicia!

by Anonymousreply 55September 14, 2023 6:28 PM

Reddit says flip to vote Izzy out is good to go. Will be a blindside for Cirie Izzy and Jared…

by Anonymousreply 56September 14, 2023 7:02 PM

R54 r56

by Anonymousreply 57September 14, 2023 7:04 PM

Izzy needs to go

by Anonymousreply 58September 14, 2023 8:54 PM

R58, but she's so radiant and charming!

by Anonymousreply 59September 14, 2023 9:29 PM

Looking forward to tonight’s HoH comp,Whose Queef Is It, Anyway?

by Anonymousreply 60September 14, 2023 9:56 PM

R60.

by Anonymousreply 61September 14, 2023 11:18 PM

Julie’s cheeks look much plumper than usual tonight.

by Anonymousreply 62September 15, 2023 12:18 AM

Tonight is good BB. Can’t wait to see the pig leave

by Anonymousreply 63September 15, 2023 12:26 AM

Corey really does look like a gay high school student.

He’s quite bright. Adorable twink.

by Anonymousreply 64September 15, 2023 12:29 AM

This IS a good episode, I agree. It’ll be nice to see Jared and Cirie scramble, especially if Izzy goes home.

Jared is such a detriment to Cirie’s game.

by Anonymousreply 65September 15, 2023 12:35 AM

Did Izzy just say “see you soon pipsqueak” to Cory on her way out?

😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 66September 15, 2023 12:43 AM

R66.

by Anonymousreply 67September 15, 2023 12:47 AM

Izzie gone in a pink pig suit. "That'll do pig! That'll do!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 68September 15, 2023 1:20 AM

Well, Izzy and her armpit forests should be happy, though. Remember, when she was first nominated, she said that if she won the veto she wouldn't use it because she knew Cirie would go up in her place and it was more important that Cirie be safe than that Izzy come off the block.

What a loser. I'm always annoyed by people who play someone else's game. They deserve to go home for that type of stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 69September 15, 2023 1:21 AM

Cyrie: "Izzy, you have a place at the family dinner! Love you!"

Izzy will never hear from her again.

by Anonymousreply 70September 15, 2023 1:29 AM

You have a place at the Field’s family dinner

by Anonymousreply 71September 15, 2023 1:36 AM

First off the wall will be Felicia. Standing is hard.

by Anonymousreply 72September 15, 2023 1:37 AM

I think Cirie really liked her. They seemed to have a bond bordering on sapphic.

by Anonymousreply 73September 15, 2023 1:38 AM

Bordering on lesbian

by Anonymousreply 74September 15, 2023 1:40 AM

The younger group is starting to grow on me. I'd go for a Cory, America, Matt final three.

by Anonymousreply 75September 15, 2023 1:53 AM

I love Felicia and her way of telling Mr B to get the right groceries and stop buying Ripple

by Anonymousreply 76September 15, 2023 1:56 AM

Fuck fuck fuck, Jared won HoH. At least he can’t play in the double eviction next week.

by Anonymousreply 77September 15, 2023 3:30 AM

The Big Brother 25 week 7 Head of Household (HOH) Wall endurance competition has been played, and the winner is Jared Fields for the second time. During his first HOH reign, he succeeded in having Red Utley evicted, although his actual target was Red's main ally, Cameron Hardin. However, Cameron won the Power of Veto and saved himself. Cameron then won HOH the following week and revealed to Jared, who'd won the Power of Veto, that his backdoor target was Cirie Fields. What Cameron didn't know was that Cirie is Jared's mother. Now that Jared has won HOH, it'll be interesting to see if he targets Cameron because of this.

The Big Brother live feeds have revealed that Jared won the iconic Wall HOH competition. During the Pressure Cooker competition, Cameron was just five minutes short of breaking the record for the longest competition in Big Brother history at 13 hours and 49 minutes, but the Wall competition lasted for only about 45 minutes. Cameron was ineligible to play because he was the outgoing HOH. The competition was called "Attack of the 50 Foot Meatball," and featured Big Brother 19 winner Josh Martinez's voice. Giant meatballs hit the houseguests, and they were soaked in pink and green slime, and water. The wall tilted forward, making the competition very difficult.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 15, 2023 1:56 PM

Really pathetic wall comp. 45 minutes?!

by Anonymousreply 79September 15, 2023 1:58 PM

Ugh, not Jared again. Right when things were starting to get a tad interesting.

by Anonymousreply 80September 15, 2023 2:09 PM

The Big Brother 25 week 7 Head of Household (HOH), Jared Fields, has nominated America Lopez and Cory Wurtenberger for eviction. Jared won the iconic Wall competition becoming HOH for the second time this season. During his first HOH, his target was Cameron Hardin, but when Cameron won the Power of Veto, Jared sent home his closest ally, Red Utley. The following week, Cameron revealed to Jared that his plan was to backdoor Cirie Fields, not knowing that Cirie is Jared's mother. Jared also had a heated argument with Cory right before the last eviction. Cory is in a showmance with America. The Big Brother 25 live feeds have revealed that Jared nominated Cory and America for eviction. However, they might not be his true target. Jared might actually be trying to backdoor Cameron by not nominating him for eviction. This way, he won't be guaranteed to play for the Power of Veto, and he will only have the chance if his name is picked by random draw or a houseguest chooses him. However, if the whole house decides to target him, no one will select him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 16, 2023 1:06 PM

Jag won Pov, thank god. Bye bye, Cameron. I hope Jared follows him right out the door in the double eviction.

by Anonymousreply 82September 17, 2023 1:59 AM

It looks like Cameron’s goose is cooked.

Jag won the Power of Veto today in a football-themed competition. From the way the houseguests were talking about it on the live feeds afterwards Cameron finished second and HoH Jared was third.

“That was fun! There were foam footballs everywhere in the way too!” said Jag wearing a football jersey and the veto necklace.

“Once you got the little football you had to sprint to the end,” said Cameron laughing.

In the Have-Not Bedroom, America expressed her gratitude to Jag. She and Cory are on the block.

“We will talk later about what you want to do but we’re good! We’re good!” said America.

“That was so fun!” said Jag.

“We are going to make it through!” said America.

Blue and Jared danced with joy in the HoH room.

“Forty seconds is crazy! Jag is amazing!” said Blue.

“I knew I was third or second because he was so quick!” said Jared of Jag as Blue danced around clapping her hands.

Once Matt came into the HoH room he and Jared kidded about America and Cory breathing a sigh of relief knowing that Cameron will be backdoored this week.

“They are chilling now,” said Matt. “You should still give them a scare.”

“I can’t do it. It is up to Jag,” snickered Jared.

“You should be like…Jag might not use it!” laughed Matt.

In the storage room, Matt, Blue and Jag celebrated.

“We have to convince him to use it,” joked Matt about Jag and the veto.

“Keep noms the same,” said Blue winking at Jag.

Earlier today before the veto competition was held, Cirie stunned live feeders when she made a very shocking request to Jared.

“Wake up. I want to tell you something,” said Cirie standing over the HoH bed. Jared was resting with headphones on.

“Listen, I was thinking and hear me out. I don’t think it would be a bad idea…I know you will be No! No! No!…but let’s just say Cameron wins and takes America down…” began Cirie.

“Put Jag up?” asked Jared.

“No, put ME up. Let me go because everyone’s associating you and me. It would be the best thing for your game. It would repair you and Cameron. It would shut Cory and them up. It would just put you in a great and better spot. I am okay with it. I promise you. The only thing I will feel is you don’t have anyone here. You still got Blue. You just don’t have me here. For your game, if that were to happen, nobody would be expecting it. It would clear you from all the drama they are trying to connect you to me with. If you don’t and Cameron wins next week you could be in trouble. Think about it,” said Cirie to her son.

“I am not going to do it,” said Jared firmly.

“But that might be what’s best for your game,” said Cirie again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83September 17, 2023 2:29 AM

Blu - needs to go

Bowie - needs to go

That one black girl- needs to go (what a non impression)

by Anonymousreply 84September 17, 2023 2:34 AM

They look like all the freaks I try to avoid at work.

by Anonymousreply 85September 17, 2023 2:46 AM

[quote] That one black girl- needs to go (what a non impression)

The other night she came on and I thought, "Is she new? Has she been in the house this whole time?"

by Anonymousreply 86September 17, 2023 3:17 AM

That’s Mecole aka MeMe. She’s in a Final 2 with Felicia. I predict Final 2 will be MeMe and Cory.

by Anonymousreply 87September 17, 2023 3:26 AM

I hope Jag doesn't veto Cameron, as he creates all the fun in this house.

by Anonymousreply 88September 17, 2023 4:19 PM

Hug? Jag will pull America or Cory off the block and Jared will nominate Cameron.

by Anonymousreply 89September 17, 2023 8:06 PM

Thank you, CBS, for making me watch 20 minutes of Yellowstone. I was thinking about watching it before to see what the fuss is about, now I've had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 90September 18, 2023 3:39 AM

Exactly! This is so fucking stupid! Why don't they just show the Sunday show on Monday night instead of fucking around with the football games overtime, etc.

by Anonymousreply 91September 18, 2023 3:56 AM

Survivor legend and The Traitors season 1 winner Cirie Fields has been playing a strong game on Big Brother 25, but the upcoming double eviction might be hard for her to survive. On premiere night, Cirie was added as the 17th houseguest in a surprise twist. Her son, Jared Fields, is also playing the game this season. So far, only evicted houseguest Izzy Gleicher knew their true identities for sure because she recognized them instantly, but she was fiercely loyal to them, and took their secret out the door.

During the last Big Brother 25 live eviction episode, host Julie Chen Moonves announced that the Thursday, September 21 episode would be a double eviction. In a double eviction, the houseguests play a week's worth of Big Brother in one night after the first eviction. This consists of the Head of Household (HOH) and Power of Veto competitions, and the veto ceremony. An eviction then takes place, all within one episode. Because of the fast pace and the current dynamics of the Big Brother house, Cirie could be in danger during the double eviction.

Cirie and her son Jared have been running the Big Brother 25 house for most of the game. Although Cirie hasn't won any competitions yet, her fantastic social game has allowed her to control almost every vote this season. Jared has already won three competitions, including two HOHs (week 5 and week 7) and one Power of Veto (week 6). Jared's veto win prevented Cameron from backdooring Cirie, a plan which he revealed to Jared, not knowing that Cirie is his mother. However, because Jared is the current HOH after winning the Wall competition, he will be ineligible to play during the double eviction.

Without Jared playing for HOH, the only person Cirie can count on to truly keep her safe is herself. There's no telling when the houseguests might turn on her. Her close ally, Felicia Cannon, already expressed to Jared that she'd rather go to the final two with him than Cirie. Jag Bains and Matt Klotz were unhappy when they discovered that their alliance with Cirie might be fake from Cory Wurtenberger, and flipped their votes this past week to vote out Izzy instead of Felicia. This move was meant to weaken Cirie.

Cirie has been on America Lopez and Cameron Hardin's radar for weeks now too. Although Cameron is Jared's backdoor target, and will most likely be gone before the second eviction, there's enough people who aren't happy with Cirie that they could easily turn on her. Plus, whichever houseguest finally evicts Cirie will forever be known as the player who took out a Survivor legend. That distinction would be great for a Big Brother resumé.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92September 18, 2023 1:59 PM

The Big Brother 25 Power of Veto ceremony has occurred, and, after the veto winner, Jag Bains, used it to save nominee Cory Wurtenberger, Head of Household (HOH) Jared Fields nominated Cameron Hardin in his place. Cory was on the chopping block next to his showmance, America Lopez, who is still nominated for eviction. However, it's almost certain that the houseguests will vote out Cameron this week.

The Big Brother 25 live feeds have revealed that Jared nominated Cameron as the replacement nominee after Jag used the Power of Veto to save Cory. Jared's original plan was to backdoor Cameron by not making him an initial nominee. However, America pulled Cameron's chip, so he did have the opportunity to compete for the veto. The houseguests are currently behaving as though Cameron's eviction is a done deal. Unlike previous weeks, they don't seem to be wavering in their decisions to vote him out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93September 18, 2023 11:23 PM

I love watching Felicia cook

by Anonymousreply 94September 18, 2023 11:42 PM

A lot can happen in three days. This group flip-flops at the slightest breeze. Cameron is a much better game player than America. The show will be even more boring IF he goes.

by Anonymousreply 95September 19, 2023 12:05 AM

Am I missing something? I haven't seen the episode where Jag wins POV.

How can I be behind y'all?

by Anonymousreply 96September 20, 2023 7:10 AM

I've never seen so much throwing competitions from a cast.

by Anonymousreply 97September 20, 2023 11:36 AM

R94 Man, Felicia is up at 0800 on the dot every morning. That is an OG woman who has worked and/or raised some chirren for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 98September 20, 2023 11:49 AM

Although he will tell you he isn’t campaigning Cameron is doing his best to persuade his fellow houseguests to keep him in the game.

Despite the backdoor plan that has been executed against him Cameron is still hoping for that Hail Mary play. That the house will somehow keep him over America.

Today, he spoke to Jared, Jag and Matt in the have-not bedroom floating theories about the course of the game and how he might be returning, if he has the math right.

“Put me to work. I promise I will be surprised when things go crazy,” he said before launching into his predictions.

“I will tell you three this as I will know it will not leave this room. I am not a betting man and I have been wrong in this game, basically every step of the f—-g way. If I am a baseball fan and I have struck out 99 times, my one time is coming up to hit a ball. The odds are in favour,” he began.

“The fact that they (the producers) moved jury back two weeks and went from nine people to seven people tells me something weird is going to happen with the two people. I told Cory this earlier. The two people voted out in the next two weeks that is the first possibility of a battleback,” he said. “I say that because as I think this week’s competition will be a quick active game or an interactive mental game because I think next week is going to be a lot more physical. That way, the battleback can just put run with it. The first one of those two who goes down doesn’t get back into the house.”

“I have never seen a battleback with two people though,” said Jag.

“Well, I have never seen them move back the damn jury to the classic but battleback is a classic and we haven’t done it yet. I am going to f—k up you all when I come back in here,” joked Cameron.

“For the first time ever, there will be eight people nominated for eviction,” laughed Jag.

“We have even nominated Julie (Chen Moonves) and Mister Big,” added Jared.

“My other possible theory is another America’s Vote…The other possibility would be a double eviction because something needs to be put in fast forward,” said Cameron.

“Really? This week?” asked Jared.

“Next week would be battleback to me. Let’s get real, I leave and then whomever leaves next week doesn’t even leave the house. They go right back out and we do some sort of battleback scenario. They want to stretch this thing to a hundred days? We aren’t even at fifty yet,” Cameron predicted. “They are going to have doubles because they get ratings like crazy. They got to have a double. They have got to have a battleback. That’s just math.”

“I haven’t watch enough to be useful in this conversation,” said Jared.

Cameron reminded everyone that his deal still stands with those who might want to work with him.

“A lot of consideration, I will say that much. I can only speak for myself though,” said Jared of what he thought of keeping Cameron in the house.

“I am talking to you because I wouldn’t talk to you all about the exact same situation. The deal stands. I am not going to be the guy going around campaigning. I need five votes. I need five rogue votes and YOU,” he said to Jared. “If you have already got your mind made up I am not going to f—k with you but if you wanted to have some fun, you are about to have it! It will be a final work, a grand finale!” said Cameron.

“I do like fun,” said Jag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 20, 2023 3:08 PM

Cameron needs to learn how NOT to talk down to people. I think he's been a stay-at-home dad for too long.

by Anonymousreply 100September 20, 2023 9:11 PM

I see Cameron as untrustworthy from his core

by Anonymousreply 101September 20, 2023 9:14 PM

Bowie is already asking people who she should vote for, so she can be in the majority. Has she shown one iota of strategy in this game? Has she spoken out about anything? Has she had a single independent thought?

I see another Victoria here. Whoever takes her to the final will win.

by Anonymousreply 102September 21, 2023 12:36 AM

After Sunday and tonight, I can't stand to look at Jared for another week. Hopefully Mommy won't have time to pull her tricks and save him tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 103September 21, 2023 1:22 AM

If I hear a contestant scream "LET'S GO!!!!" one more fucking time on this show I'm going to, well, GO! I can see it as something you'd yell out BEFORE a comp or something (to rally everyone up), but after you win? It makes no fucking sense. Especially in the Diary Room (WTF?!) The Big Brother lesbians seem to really enjoy saying this but Jared and Jag won't stop screaming it this season.

by Anonymousreply 104September 21, 2023 5:25 PM

The last veto comp was too gross for me to watch. It was causing me emotional distress.

by Anonymousreply 105September 21, 2023 10:51 PM

Last night was another great episode. I’m loving this season!

It’s so satisfying see them turn on Jared who’s not as smart as he thinks he is.

by Anonymousreply 106September 21, 2023 10:58 PM

I don’t think even Jared thinks he’s smart.

by Anonymousreply 107September 22, 2023 12:00 AM

Julie has a new Chinese looking hairstyle.

by Anonymousreply 108September 22, 2023 12:03 AM

We think it is a wig since she was just on WWHL with a Joy Behar level blow out.

by Anonymousreply 109September 22, 2023 12:11 AM

Is it true at the end of the show Julie Chen Moonves is giving the houseguests her ShitTabulous CBS bashing book? Dripping herself in diamonds while actors and writers are on strike is definitely a "look".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110September 22, 2023 12:19 AM

Julie Moonves should sell that wig and jewelry and give the proceeds to the cast and crew of Cybil.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111September 22, 2023 12:36 AM

Jared treated Blue like shit on the show last night, like a little dog who should bark at his command. He definitely doesn't think she's his equal.

If you know anything about physics, you know the best way to gather water in this challenge is to hold the helmet directly below a vertical stream. I was banging my head against the wall. If you follow the pattern or move position you would avoid a face blasting of water.

by Anonymousreply 112September 22, 2023 12:59 AM

Next week CBS is putting Big Brother at 9pm and crapfest Buddy Games at 8pm.

by Anonymousreply 113September 22, 2023 1:01 AM

Jared has been treating people like shit all week. And he doesn't handle it very well when people call him on it.

by Anonymousreply 114September 22, 2023 1:51 AM

"You're really making me mad now." - Jared to anyone who talks to him like he talks to them.

by Anonymousreply 115September 22, 2023 2:03 AM

Jared is dumb as a box of rocks. Cirie is smart. She handed him a way to win the game and he could not take it. To put her up as a replacement instead of Cameron.

by Anonymousreply 116September 22, 2023 2:31 AM

Okay...I am the last person to pull the race card, BUT I've watched BB for a long time, and I have NEVER seen the amount of hate that Jared and Cirie are getting. Every Facebook thread is filled with venom (and awful grammar) towards them and full support of Cameron--who I feel is a condescending asshole.

I get it with Jared. He’s young, an idiot, and has a temper. But it seems to me that since Luke got kicked out for saying “nigga,” this wave of hate was aimed at Jared, Cirie, and Felicia, and it’s intensified. Not so much with Felicia now, but people were looking for anything to get them kicked out. I’m not sure why people are calling Cirie a bully now. She's never raised her voice that I've seen. I mean…I’m a pretty objective person, but it’s getting more difficult to not see some kind of bias here. They’re actually playing the game unlike many of the contestants.

Am I being paranoid?

by Anonymousreply 117September 22, 2023 10:02 AM

It's not a race thing, it's a Jared thing. I haven't heard much said about Cirie, Felicia, or Mecole. I invite you to rewatch Sunday and Wednesday's shows to see how Jared reacts when confronted, or caught. Even with his own ally, Blue. By the way, who did Jared choose to scapegoat in his lie that led to Sunday's confrontation? The non-white, non-Christian, turban-wearing houseguest.

by Anonymousreply 118September 22, 2023 11:25 AM

r117 I completely agree with you. I had to stop reading the BB subreddit with the feed summaries because the hate directed at him was so out of control (and quite boring). Nonstop posts about him. I saw less about Cirie.

I personally can't stand smug miniature Cory with his tiny mustache.

by Anonymousreply 119September 22, 2023 1:40 PM

R118 I've seen his behavior and acknowledge that he has a temper. However, he was getting hate long before he hooked up with what'sherface and started going off on people. Like I said, once Luke got kicked out, the focus was on those three. Especially, after Jared called America retarded. They were calling for his head because "It's only fair."

by Anonymousreply 120September 22, 2023 4:22 PM

[quote] Especially, after Jared called America retarded. They were calling for his head because "It's only fair."

So, if a black player demeans disabled people by calling someone a "retard", that's okay?

by Anonymousreply 121September 22, 2023 4:27 PM

R121 Did I post that? Or is that what you wanted me to post?

Nothing's okay...but let's not pretend these are the same situations. Ten years ago, characters were being called retarded on TV shows. This was the equivalence of saying "Tranny" is just like saying the N-word. Really?! GTFOH

by Anonymousreply 122September 22, 2023 4:34 PM

Not to defend Luke, but his N-word was directed toward a white contestant (Cory, I think), and everyone at the time thought his eviction was an overreaction.

by Anonymousreply 123September 22, 2023 6:12 PM

[quote] Did I post that? Or is that what you wanted me to post?

Seems like it's exactly what you meant based on that oversized reaction.

by Anonymousreply 124September 22, 2023 7:13 PM

Scary Week has taken over the Big Brother 25 house, with twists and turns that will change everything, even resurrecting one evicted houseguest's game. After Thursday's double eviction, in which Cameron Hardin, a 34-year-old stay-at-home dad from Eastman, Georgia, and Jared Fields, a 25-year-old exterminator from Norwalk, Connecticut, were both eliminated, host Julie Chen Moonves informed them that they'd been given the opportunity to re-enter the house, and one of them would be returning to the game. In addition, for the first time ever, the week will play out with a completely different format, as the episode schedule changes as well.

Throughout Big Brother 25, there have been incredible twists that have shaken up the game. From the multiverse being unleashed in the house, to Survivor legend Cirie Fields (and Jared's mom) being added to the cast as the 17th houseguest, the show's milestone season has reinvented the game, while also honoring its storied past. Scary Week is demonstrating that everyone should always remember Big Brother's motto, "expect the unexpected," as so many shocking changes will rock the house this week.

Cameron and Jared were both eliminated during the double eviction, but they now will have the chance to return to the game. After they left the Big Brother house, Julie told them that they will become Zombies who will live in the house. Cameron was not surprised to be unanimously evicted, but Jared was shocked that he was targeted. He only received one vote to stay, which was from his mom, Cirie. As Cameron and Jared return to the house, they'll have the opportunity to confront the houseguests for voting them out.

Julie announced that, on Thursday, either Cameron or Jared's game will be resurrected live. One of them will get a second chance at winning the $750,000 grand prize. Although the details about how they'll return to the game haven't been disclosed, it's certain to be a difficult path for them. However, they should be up to the task, considering they've already been such fierce competitors during Big Brother 25.

Cameron and Jared have won more competitions than any other Big Brother 25 houseguests. Jared and Cameron have both won two Head of Household (HOH) competitions and one Power of Veto. One of Jared's most important wins was in the iconic Wall endurance competition, which proved that he has the stamina to outlast his competitors.

Cameron's first HOH win came when he lasted a stunning 13 hours and 49 minutes in the legendary Pressure Cooker endurance competition. He was just five minutes short of breaking the record for the longest competition in Big Brother history. Cameron also survived being nominated three times before he was finally evicted during his fourth stint on the chopping block. He has repeatedly demonstrated that he has the physical and mental prowess to win Big Brother 25.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125September 22, 2023 9:50 PM

For the first time in Big Brother history, there won't be an HOH this week. This is presumably because Cameron and Jared have already been nominated for eviction in a sense. It's currently unclear what roles the other houseguests will play throughout Scary Week. As Cameron and Jared battle their way back into the house, there will be no need for anyone to take the lead as HOH. Instead, Scary Week is in control.

Because there is no HOH this week, there will also not be any nominations. However, Cameron and Jared are like nominees, considering that they're both on the chopping block as Zombies. This unique twist allows the other houseguests to sit back for the week.

However, the consequences of the houseguests' actions at the double eviction could come back to haunt them, depending on whether it's Cameron or Jared who returns to the house. This is especially true of Cory Wurtenberger and Matt Klotz, who were instrumental in evicting Jared, as Cory was the HOH and Matt won the Power of Veto during the second eviction. Jared will definitely be seeking answers as to why he was nearly unanimously evicted from the house by people whom he thought were his allies.

A Power of Veto competition is also unnecessary this week, since there are no nominees to save from the chopping block. Instead, Cameron and Jared must save themselves from eviction by fighting to resurrect their own games. It'll be interesting to see if the other houseguests have any say in who returns to the game. Cameron and Jared might have to compete to resurrect their games, or perhaps the houseguests will vote for which of the two of them they want to see return. The houseguests will be choosing the lesser of evils for their games, considering that both Cameron and Jared will likely return seeking revenge for their evictions.

Big Brother 25 has already had a few schedule changes throughout its run. During Scary Week, the Sunday night episode will air in its usual 10 p.m. EDT time slot. During that show, Cameron and Jared's return to the house as Zombies will air. Then, for Scary Week only, there will be no Wednesday episode. Wednesday episodes air the Power of Veto competition and ceremony, which aren't happening this week. Instead, CBS will air the season premiere of Survivor. Finally, Thursday's episode, in which either Cameron or Jared will resurrect his game live, will air at 9 p.m. EDT instead of 8 p.m. EDT.

Big Brother 25 Scary Week has brought some terrifying twists to the game. As Cameron and Jared fight their way back into the house as Zombies, the other houseguests will have to face the consequences of evicting them in the first place. It'll be intriguing to see which of them returns to the house, and if he'll be able to repair his relationships with his fellow houseguests. Whatever happens, Big Brother 25 Scary Week will definitely be thrilling and chilling.

by Anonymousreply 126September 22, 2023 9:50 PM

One of the Big Brother zombies is closer to being resurrected.

Undead Cameron won three competitions on Saturday and is now in the driver’s seat. Cameron will now decide whether he or Jared will compete in the final individual competition which appears to be a timed puzzle of sorts.

If the zombie competing wins they are resurrected in the game. If the zombie loses, the other zombie is.

Jared was seen visibly crying on the feeds with Cirie, Mecole and Felicia after the series of losses and disappointments.

Mecole told him to take a deep breath. His enemies in the house will be waiting to see him fall apart. Mecole gave him a hug as Felicia suggested they leave him alone to collect himself.

Cirie told him to shake it off and get his mind together if Cameron lets him play in the final competition. She too hugged him.

“Where you start is where you finish. You have to believe you have the ability to do whatever it is you have to do,” said Felicia consoling Jared.

When everyone was gone, Jared laid down, lifted up his sunglasses to wipe the tears from his eyes.

Later, Cirie and Felicia returned and reminded Jared that the game isn’t over just yet.

“I am just exhausted with all the talking, all the stories, all the twists, all the lies and everyone is just talking to make you feel good,” said Felicia trying to sound sympathetic.

Cirie said she isn’t looking for conversations any more. Cameron just spoke game with her but she wasn’t really interested.

Blue attempted to comfort Jared when they were by themselves.

“How are you feeling?” she asked.

“As good as it is going to get,” moped Jared.

“I am just going to sit here until Thursday. I don’t care to have any more conversations,” he grumbled “As cool as these people are I wouldn’t hang out with any of them outside of here.”

“I don’t feel like I need to play the game any more,” carped Jared hating the fact that his game hinges on Cameron’s decision.

“I really couldn’t care less that I am on my way out. I feel like I am leaving people behind to fend for themselves,” he said as Blue held him close.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127September 23, 2023 12:53 PM

Boo-hoo. I'm not winning so I don't want to play anymore.

by Anonymousreply 128September 23, 2023 1:00 PM

Jared's mother must be so proud to see him give up...

by Anonymousreply 129September 23, 2023 1:07 PM

I bet this game is rigged depending on who plays it. If Cameron decides to play they will make the game impossibly hard for him to win. If Jared is chosen to play the game they will make it impossibly easy for him to loose. It's all about making Cirie happy and pulling in the ratings for the rest of the show. They don't want Cirie to bail out if Jared looses again.

by Anonymousreply 130September 23, 2023 4:05 PM

R124 Nah, that was an appropriate response to your wack attempt at gaslighting me. Sorry

by Anonymousreply 131September 23, 2023 4:23 PM

If there is one weapon hiding in plain sight on this season of Big Brother, it is the one and only Blue Kim.

Born and raised in Riverside, California, Blue now resides in the Big Apple, currently working as a brand strategist. Whether it is obvious or not, the 25-year-old brought her strategic skills into the Big Brother house (also known as Sound Stage 18 at CBS Studios in Los Angeles) as well, playing a phenomenal game that often gets overlooked – is anyone else getting major Taylor Hale flashbacks?

“Blue is undoubtedly one of the best modern Big Brother players the game has ever seen. I think there’s no denying at this point,” @boolgogi shared via Reddit.

While this Reddit user may have shared a hot take of theirs (riddled with sarcasm throughout, such as Blue “throwing competitions,” hooking up with Jared Fields to “make furniture in the house biohazardous,” and more), we broke down the glimmers of truth sprinkled within this controversial thread, ultimately proving why Blue has the potential to take home $750,000 at the end of Big Brother 25.

While ten different reasons were mentioned throughout this Reddit post (some more serious than others – it is definitely worth the read), we pinpointed some of the best ones that prove Blue Kim to be a threat on this season of Big Brother.

“Similar to Danni from Survivor, she is purposefully hiding her strategy from production. This helps her fly under the radar while also being television gold,” @boolgogi wrote, referencing the shocking win of Danni Boatwright from Survivor: Guatemala.

Describing herself as a “stealth bomber,” Danni used her unmatched social game to outwit, outplay, and outlast her fellow castaways (with a few challenge wins sprinkled in here and there). Even when she was in the minority, the Kansas native built new connections to keep herself in the game, making it all the way to day 39 and ultimately taking home $1 million and the title of “Sole Survivor.”

Praised for her under-the-radar gameplay during the final tribal council, Danni was deemed the champion of Survivor: Guatemala, beating Stephenie LaGrossa in a 6-1 vote. With her not-so-flashy game leading to her a sweeping victory, Danni’s Survivor journey looks very similar to Blue’s Big Brother journey.

After finding herself in the minority, Blue is already beginning to channel her own Danni Boatwright and build new relationships to solidify her position within the game. Our fingers are crossed that her and Danni have the same end result…

In the point to follow, @boolgogi wrote, “She wants this more than anyone else. She has passion, drive, and determination beyond every other houseguest” – if you have been keeping up with season 25 of Big Brother, this is as clear as can be!

If you think back on Big Brother 25 thus far, you may recall Blue mentioning the $750,000 cash prize numerous times in the Diary Room, something that other houseguests have failed to do. She has mentioned wanting to win this money for her family (more specifically to impress her mother), making her passion and drive to succeed known amongst her fellow houseguests, as well as viewers at home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132September 23, 2023 8:09 PM

With her go-getter attitude, Blue is playing the game with the utmost intensity, and she is willing to do anything it takes to make sure she will be crowned the champion – once again, is anyone else getting some Taylor Hale energy from her?

Last but certainly not least, Blue has officially severed her relationship with Jared, which was holding her back from playing Big Brother to the best of her ability.

Now being seen as an individual player (rather than a duo), the California native is beginning to strengthen her connections beyond her showmance partner, ultimately landing her within the majority alliance – the future is bright for Blue Kim!

In addition to this, with Izzy Gleicher out of the Big Brother house, Blue is the only person who knows that Cirie Fields is Jared’s mother, something that can ruin both of their games (especially if Jared re-enters the competition after the Zombie Twist).

Will she use this secret to her advantage? Only time will tell…

“If she doesn’t get evicted and wins all the jury votes, I can 100% see her winning this season. If you disagree, it might be simply not understanding her gameplay. To be fair, it’s not something we usually see for a newbie. This caliber of gameplay combines so many skills from Big Brother legends it’s hard to believe. It is a privilege to see her blossom,” @boolgogi concluded, and we could not agree more.

To see if Blue Kim takes home the $750,000 cash prize, tune into Big Brother 25 every Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday on CBS. Things are definitely starting to heat up…

The king of the mist, Dan Gheesling is one of the legends of CBS’s Big Brother. He’s one of only three competitors to play the U.S.-based version of the game twice, and make it to the end on both occasions. And he’s one of only two contestants to pull off the feat while notching one win as well (sorry, Paul Abrahamian. Congrats, Cody Calafiore).

He also engineered what many regard as the greatest move in the franchise’s history — “Dan’s funeral.”

With the rumor circulating that Dan is joining The Traitors US season 2 cast, I figured it’d be the perfect time to take a quick look into his illustrious Big Brother career. So, let’s get into it.

Dan made his reality competition debut as a 24-year-old Catholic school teacher from Dearborn, Michigan. “I’m Dan, and the other houseguests are going to get schooled,” Dan said in his intro package during the season premiere. And he was ultimately correct with his assessment.

The start of his season wasn’t anything to write home about — he faced eviction in the second week, but survived with a unanimous vote to stay. His alliance member, Brian Hart, was also the first person sent packing. But, using his social game to keep himself around, things really picked up for Dan around the midway point of the game.

When Memphis Garrett was nominated for eviction by April Dowling in week 4 and Dan was voted by the public to carry the responsibility of “America’s Player” that week, the two forged an alliance that has been etched in the history books. Coined “The Renegades,” the two secretly came together and after America commanded Dan to vote out Jessie Godderz instead of Memphis, they proceeded to take over the game.

Creating side alliances with other houseguests to help build their positions in the game, the two eventually found themselves sitting together as the final two players.

After being interrogated by the jury, Dan won Big Brother 10 via a 7-0 vote, cementing himself as a Big Brother champion.

by Anonymousreply 133September 23, 2023 8:09 PM

Dan returned to the Big Brother house for season 14 and placed second

Already a big name in the Big Brother universe, season 14 is when Dan truly engrained himself in the franchise’s Mount Rushmore. Returning to the house four years later in 2012, Dan was a part of the coach twist. Dan and three fellow returning Big Brother veterans (Mike “Boogie” Malin, Janelle Pierzina, and Britney Haynes) were tasked at the start of the season with coaching a group of four rookie players.

But, in what most fans and players viewed as inevitable, the four coaches officially joined the game as houseguests in week 3, and Dan was finally released onto the house. Bolstered by alliances like the “Silent Six” and “Quack Pack,” Dan took a stranglehold on the political wheeling and dealing.

He orchestrated multiple blind sides and every name he said in the Diary Room on eviction night went home.

In a stroke of genius, Dan got himself taken off the block in week 7 after spending 24 hours in solitary confinement. Residing on the nomination block without a Power of Veto in hand and sitting next to his closest ally, Danielle Murphree, Dan hosted his own “funeral” to make it seem he was checked out of the game. But, he spoke with Frank Eudy, the week’s Head of Household and his biggest rival in the house, after and convinced Frank he needed to stay to help battle the Quack Pack — his secret alliance that he threw under the bus.

Frank and Dan then worked on Power of Veto holder Jenn Arroyo to save him from eviction, which she did.

And yes, Dan evicted Frank the next week.

Dan ultimately found himself one of the final two remaining houseguests on finale night. This time, it was his “Renegades 2.0” alliance member Ian Terry who he sat next to. But, unfortunately for Dan, he didn’t become the series’ first-ever two-time winner. The jury sided with Ian in a 6-1 vote.

Still, Dan’s season 14 masterclass didn’t go unnoticed by fans and players alike.

At that point, season 2 winner (and season 7 all-star) Will Kirby sat on the throne as the greatest player ever. And many still consider him as that. But, Dan was the first player to give Will a run for his money for the prestigious “GOAT” accolade. And even now, many Big Brother superfans ideal season would be “Dr. Will” and Dan facing off in the Big Brother house – think Survivor season 22’s battle between “Boston Rob” Mariano and Russell Hantz.

And in an interview with Entertainment Weekly ahead of the Big Brother 24 premiere last year, Dan gave a nod to the idea of a showdown with Will. But, in the same breath, he shot it down. “I think it would be fun to play with Will, but it’ll never happen,” Dan said.

Dan said he doesn’t want to play Big Brother again, but he could be heading to The Traitors

When Entertainment Weekly caught up with Dan, they asked him if he’d play Big Brother for a third time. And as he had remained in prior interviews, Dan was adamant that he wouldn’t return to the house.

He called the idea of a comeback a “non-option.” First, he’s a father of three and Dan said he didn’t want to leave his kids for weeks on end. He was in the season 14 house for 75 days and in season 10, he was around for 71 days.

Also, Dan admitted that he lacked the “passion to play” like he had before his second stint wrapped. “I don’t really have an incentive to play,” Dan said. “I don’t have that drive to play the game. I just don’t. I like to compete in other things, but Big Brother, I just don’t have that. I feel like I’m done.”

But, if the rumors are true, the now-40-year-old reality star is all in on experiencing The Traitors. He’s part of the leaked cast list that was shared by X user @GamerVev that’s been widely circulated online. The Traitors, the US version of the franchise that requires exceptional deception and social abilities, is filmed within a few weeks rather than a few months like Big Brother, and since Dan hasn’t schemed on a competition show for over a decade, maybe the mastermind is ready for his grand return?

by Anonymousreply 134September 23, 2023 8:10 PM

Big Brother 25 week 8 is unprecedented as Scary Week has taken over the game, sending Cameron Hardin and Jared Fields back into the house as Zombies with the opportunity for one of them to resurrect his game, and, for the first time in Big Brother history, there will be no Head of Household (HOH), no nominations, and no Power of Veto competition for the week. Because of this, the remaining houseguests are on a more level playing field this week, as no one has the power of the HOH. This is a week for everyone to regroup and figure out with whom they truly want to be aligned.

Big Brother 25 has seen some major power players leave the game early. After Luke Valentine was expelled for using a racial slur, Kirsten Elwin, Reilly Smedley, Hisam Goueli, Red Utley, and Izzy Gleicher, were evicted. They were fierce competitors who came to play. Now Cameron and Jared, who were both eliminated during the double eviction, will compete to see which of them returns to the house. As Scary Week plays out, here are the power rankings of the remaining Big Brother 25 houseguests.

1: Matt Klotz is one of the most-liked Big Brother 25 houseguests, which also makes him one of the most powerful. He's also won two competitions, including the Power of Invincibility, which he used to save Jag Bains, and the Power of Veto during the double eviction, which he chose not to use. Matt's fantastic social game and fierce competitiveness make him the strongest houseguest currently playing the game. He has a Final 2 alliance with Jag called The Minutemen, which could take them both all the way to the finale.

2: Jag Bains Although it's taken Jag awhile to find a Big Brother 25 alliance he can fully trust, it seems that he now has strong allies in Matt and Blue Kim. Jag was evicted unanimously in week 4, but Matt used the Power of Invincibility to save him. He's survived being nominated three times now and has won two Power of Veto competitions. Jag is overdue to win an HOH competition. He's in a good spot this week as he's settling into his alliance and getting himself off of people's radars. Jag and Matt's Final 2 alliance, The Minutemen, will be ready to fight.

3: Blue Kim. Blue has been in a showmance with Jared for the past few weeks. However, that may fall apart now that he was evicted from the house. Blue had said that she was fine with Jared being evicted, so it'll be interesting to see if they're still together if he returns to the game. Blue has now aligned with Jag and Matt, which puts her in a good position moving forward. She has already survived the chopping block twice. Now Blue needs to build her Big Brother 25 resumé by winning some competitions.

4: Felicia Cannon. Although many of Felicia Cannon's alliances have crumbled, she solidified a Final 2 alliance with Mecole Hayes, which could help her greatly moving forward. When she was HOH, Felicia succeeded in blindsiding and backdooring Hisam, which was an incredible achievement. She's been nominated twice, but managed to stay in the house both times. Felicia has to learn to stop talking so much, as she has inadvertently revealed a few secrets during the game. However, she's in a pretty good position this week as no one seems to be targeting her as much now that her ally, Izzy, is out of the house.

5: Mecole Hayes. Mecole has been playing her game under the radar since the beginning, which makes it easy for the houseguests to overlook her as a nominee. She hasn't been directly involved in any drama, and has been able to sit back and observe her fellow houseguests, which puts her at an advantage. Her Final 2 alliance with Felicia will help protect her moving forward. During Scary Week, Mecole has nothing to be afraid of.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135September 23, 2023 8:18 PM

6: Bowie Jane. Bowie Jane is another houseguest who has been playing a quiet game. Although she was devastated when her alliance left her out of the decision to flip the vote and evict her ally, Red, from the game, she has since found her footing again. She has realized that the only way to keep herself safe is to win. Bowie's association with Cameron might make her a bit of a target, but her fellow houseguests currently have bigger fish to fry.

7: America Lopez. America managed to survive the double eviction, after she was nominated by Jared next to her showmance, Cory Wurtenberger. When Jag won the Power of Veto and saved Cory, America became the pawn in the plan to evict Cameron, whom Jared chose as the replacement nominee. There could be trouble for America because Cory was the next HOH, who blindsided Jared and nominated him during the double eviction. Her association with Cory moving forward could make her a target if Jared returns, but she's a strong competitor who's overdue for an HOH win. America has to win in order to keep herself and Cory safe because he can't play as the outgoing HOH.

8: Cory Wurtenberger. Because Cory is the outgoing HOH, he'll be ineligible to play in the next HOH competition. However, the rules could change when either Jared or Cameron returns to the house, just like when Jag returned to the game after the Power of Invincibility was used and outgoing HOH Cameron was allowed to compete again. Regardless of this, Cory's heated argument with Jared proved that not only was he a persuasive speaker, but that he was willing to blow up other people's games in order to further his own. If Jared returns, he will probably target Cory for real this time. Cory's showmance with America will also always bring attention to him.

9: Cirie Fields. Although the houseguests love Survivor legend and The Traitors season 1 winner Cirie Fields as a person because of her impeccable social game, they know that she's a strong player who must be removed sooner than later. Her fellow houseguests have begun to consider targeting her. Cameron was ready to backdoor her during his second HOH, but revealed his plan to Power of Veto winner Jared, not knowing that Cirie is Jared's mother. If Jared doesn't return to the game, Cirie will be in even deeper trouble. She must win the next HOH competition in order to ensure her safety.

10: Jared Fields. Currently a Zombie, Jared doesn't have much power in the game this week. He must fight his way back into the house. However, if he does return, he'll have a better chance at repairing his relationships and moving forward in the game than Cameron will. Plus, Jared will always have his mother, Cirie, in his corner. Jared has won two HOH competitions and one Power of Veto, proving himself to be a very strong competitor.

11: Cameron Hardin. Although Cameron is one of the strongest players in the house, winning two HOH competitions and a Power of Veto, he doesn't have much power because he doesn't have any true allies. He was nominated for eviction four times. Even if he wins the opportunity to resurrect his game after his time as a Big Brother Zombie, he'll still have to win the next HOH competition in order to avoid being sent right back out the door. However, Cameron has beaten the odds before, proving that when his back is against the wall, he has what it takes to get himself out of a tough spot.

The Big Brother 25 power shifts from week to week, but Scary Week is unique in that there is no HOH. This will allow all of the houseguests to take a breath and reassess their games. When either Jared or Cameron returns to the game, alliances will most likely regroup as the players adjust to the returning player being back in the house. It'll be interesting to see who has the most power when Big Brother 25 Scary Week comes to its thrilling and chilling conclusion.

by Anonymousreply 136September 23, 2023 8:19 PM

Is it just me or does anyone else here prefer pointed, pithy comments about this show/the HGs without having to scroll past lengthy press releases?

Sorry, R136, I know you’re trying to do us a good turn but it’s just sort of annoying now.

by Anonymousreply 137September 23, 2023 8:35 PM

r130 I really hope you're wrong about this but I too am skeptical. Every decision is about ratings.

btw, Jared is a big bully baby. And everyone knows it.

by Anonymousreply 138September 23, 2023 10:06 PM

[quote]Is it just me or does anyone else here prefer pointed, pithy comments about this show/the HGs without having to scroll past lengthy press releases?

I was just about to post, "was all of that really necessary?" I don't mind a short recap, but all of that was a bit much.

by Anonymousreply 139September 25, 2023 12:27 AM

[quote]I bet this game is rigged depending on who plays it. If Cameron decides to play they will make the game impossibly hard for him to win. If Jared is chosen to play the game they will make it impossibly easy for him to loose.

I agree with you. Production probably has two versions of the competition at the ready, waiting for Cameron's decision on Thursday night.

I seem to recall a while back a similar situation in which a possible returning evictee had to put a puzzle together in an allotted time on the live show. By all means, it looked pretty easy as the puzzle was only about seven pieces - except the female houseguest choked in the final seconds and lost. I got the feeling that Production was not expecting that outcome.

by Anonymousreply 140September 25, 2023 12:41 AM

Maybe they will rig it for Cameron since the public seems to loathe Jared so much.

by Anonymousreply 141September 25, 2023 1:50 AM

Who Won? Jared or Cameron?

by Anonymousreply 142September 25, 2023 6:47 AM

We don't find out until live Thursday I think. They did something similar a few seasons ago where this hated girl had a chance to get back in the house with a simple puzzle but she could not figure it out.

by Anonymousreply 143September 25, 2023 2:14 PM

Oh yes r143 that was excruciating to watch. Who was that??

by Anonymousreply 144September 25, 2023 2:21 PM

Production Has This Sooo RIGGED FOR JARED. Cameron has won ALL THREE preliminary games... BUT If he chooses to play himself, they will give him a short time limit/difficult puzzle. RESULT: JARED BACK IN THE GAME WITH HIS MOMMY

If he chooses to let Jared play, they will give Jared an easier puzzle and much longer time limit. RESULT: JARED BACK IN THE GAME WITH HIS MOMMY

by Anonymousreply 145September 25, 2023 3:17 PM

This has got to be the most torpid season of “Big Brother” on recent memory. Between the endless parade of oversized bathrobes, the aggressively unappealing set design, the completely arbitrary tonal changes (“Oh, look—we jumped on the Multiverse bandwagon”—“No wait— now it’s a vague homage to “Stranger Things”), and the general listless lying about (looking at you, America and “nothing below the waist!” Cory), they should just call this “Big Brother: What Else Were You Gonna Watch?” edition.

They bet all the marbles on Cirie, but she’s dragging the energy level down. Hopefully, it’ll pick up once she’s ousted.

by Anonymousreply 146September 25, 2023 3:44 PM

“In” recent memory. Derp!

by Anonymousreply 147September 25, 2023 3:48 PM

Jared is an idiot, sure, but I can’t stand twink Cory with his junior high mustache and that aggressive hag who won’t stop forcing him to kiss her. Such an uncomfortable dynamic. Cory sounds like a datalounger in the diary room and then he steps out in his pink hoodie and ratty bathrobe to this woman (who inexplicably majored in biology at Brown but works as a receptionist for a dermatologist) perpetually in spandex and a sports bra and hanging all over him like he’s some straight hunk. Wtf.

Meme is the most relatable because she seems to hate everyone.

I love Cirie because of watching her on survivor for so many years, but they should have done a better job casting around her.

And I know he was a nasty queen, but I wish Hisam was still there.

by Anonymousreply 148September 25, 2023 3:55 PM

Nicely put, R148

by Anonymousreply 149September 25, 2023 4:13 PM

Cameron in the Army was a real cutie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 25, 2023 11:39 PM

Cameron needs to cut that ratty hair. He is good looking underneath that mop.

by Anonymousreply 151September 25, 2023 11:41 PM

I think Cameron is very sexy. Every time I can see his nipples, I want to pinch them for awhile, making him squeal. I bet he'd enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 152September 26, 2023 12:30 AM

"Stay at home dad"---->>MEANS----->>Lazy cuck who prefers babysitting instead of flipping a burger.

by Anonymousreply 153September 26, 2023 6:46 AM

Cory and What'sherface were taking a shower together a few days ago.

by Anonymousreply 154September 26, 2023 12:32 PM

Does everyone know at this point that Jared is Cirie’s son? Ever since she voted for him to stay in Cameron’s eviction she seems to be making no attempt to hide her devotion to him.

by Anonymousreply 155September 26, 2023 9:52 PM

They’re clueless. It would be obvious to me they look alike and are tightly bonded. All are consumed by their strategy and flip-flopping and who needs to tell them how to vote.

They don’t see the forest through the trees, except Cameron (who will solve the puzzle) and Cirie. I predict these two are going to pair up and sail through the rest of them.

by Anonymousreply 156September 26, 2023 10:10 PM

R150 he’s covered with thick hair now, more hair than Sasquatch. Looks ridiculous too.

by Anonymousreply 157September 26, 2023 10:16 PM

Finally got around to watching last Thursday's double eviction episode. Jared needed to be voted out on the sheer idiocy of wearing that stupid old-lady Aunt Jemimah kerchief on his head ON LIVE TV.

Does he honestly think it's a good look for him? Even Felicia wouldn't wear something so stupid looking on her head.

by Anonymousreply 158September 26, 2023 11:04 PM

In regards to their overall cluelessness on the Cirie-Jared situation, I wondered if anyone would catch on if they did the face scramble competition. I seem to recall previous contestants constantly studying the photo wall to prepare for that comp. Maybe a light bulb would go off.

Naaah - this cast is useless.

by Anonymousreply 159September 26, 2023 11:10 PM

The only one who knew was Izzy and that is because she watched Survivor and saw Jared on the show (they would bring family members on to compete to spend a day with the contestants.) He told Blue that Felicia was his mother but she was not buying it and deduced it was Cirie. No one has talked about it since on the shows, they might be talking about it on the shows, maybe on the feeds.

by Anonymousreply 160September 26, 2023 11:47 PM

So who knows the Cirie/Jared relationship? I know Izzy did. Blue knows I think because Jared hinted at it to her when they were banging. Felicia knows, too, because she, Izzy and Cirie were tight initially. Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 161September 27, 2023 12:00 AM

If Felicia knew, she should have realized Jared was not going to use the veto on her to save Cirie. I don't think she realized the connection until then.

by Anonymousreply 162September 27, 2023 12:04 AM

No, Felicia doesn’t know.

by Anonymousreply 163September 27, 2023 2:57 AM

R163 I call bullshit. She's around them wayyy too much. She knows.

by Anonymousreply 164September 27, 2023 12:34 PM

Whoever's working the live feeds needs to be beaten. They focused ALL cameras on Blue and Jared while Matt was showering.

That's some bullshit. There should ALWAYS be one camera on the sexy people in the house when they're showering or changing. PERIOD.

by Anonymousreply 165September 27, 2023 12:38 PM

Well, Felicia did say to someone (I forget who) that she had a suspicion about a certain relationship in the house but said she wouldn’t say anything for the time being.

by Anonymousreply 166September 27, 2023 2:55 PM

How can they not know somethings up after the aftermath of the double eviction shenanigans? Do none of them find their house relationship just a [italic]little[/italic] strange? A 53 year-old woman going to battle for a 25 year-old man when nobody in the house wanted him to stay. She's now showing her hand and they're all too dim to even question it's oddity. Then again, several of these people have never even watched the show, so whatever.

by Anonymousreply 167September 27, 2023 5:25 PM

The BB multiverse brings yet another twist... There will be no BB25 episode tonight. Starting next week, Big Brother episodes will shift from Wednesday to Tuesday each week. Catch us Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays on CBS and Paramount+.

Survivor and Amazing Race will take over the Wednesday night slots for the fall.

by Anonymousreply 168September 27, 2023 5:48 PM

Phil's package fucked Big Brother all the way to Tuesday.

by Anonymousreply 169September 27, 2023 6:32 PM

Hisam wishes he was still on the show so he could get banged by Phil’s big package, even if it’s just figuratively.

by Anonymousreply 170September 27, 2023 9:12 PM

A big package wins over a big brother every time.

by Anonymousreply 171September 27, 2023 9:54 PM

Cameron is a cutie patootie !! Who know?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172September 27, 2023 9:54 PM

R172 If say so...

by Anonymousreply 173September 28, 2023 9:46 AM

Please got that piece of shit Jared is out of the house tonight.

by Anonymousreply 174September 29, 2023 1:20 AM

Cameron is slimy AF. His ex wife apparently said he’s a deadbeat dad and this nonsense about his daughter is bullshit for the show.

Plus the “miss Julie” fakeness.

Matt is the only hot one this year. I hope he wins.

by Anonymousreply 175September 29, 2023 1:35 AM

Cameron is HOH, again! He is turning in an all-star performance.

by Anonymousreply 176September 29, 2023 10:10 AM

So is Jared gone?

by Anonymousreply 177September 29, 2023 12:34 PM

R177 Yes he cried to Julie how worried he was about his mother like they were going to kill and eat her.

by Anonymousreply 178September 29, 2023 1:36 PM

Jared is such a loser. His mother must be so proud... oh, wait!

by Anonymousreply 179September 29, 2023 7:19 PM

I hope Cameron gets Cory out this week. Apparently he's going after Felicia, but he should really take out Cory. Then I don't have to look at that child mustache anymore.

by Anonymousreply 180September 29, 2023 7:27 PM

I wonder if anyone cares about getting Cirie out anymore? Does anyone care about her anymore?

by Anonymousreply 181September 29, 2023 8:07 PM

Julie thinks Cameron has a good shot at winning the game.

Julie's rooting for Cirie now that her son Jared has been evicted.

Jared's downfall was playing too hard and fast due to his young age, and Julie was surprised by his emotional exit interview.

by Anonymousreply 182September 29, 2023 8:09 PM

I want Cameron to not target Cory Cerie (and Jared) want. hik gone. I want Cory in the F2 with Cameron just to piss off Cerie and Jared.

by Anonymousreply 183September 29, 2023 8:28 PM

Sorry for the typos-

I want Cameron to not target Cory because that’s what Cerie (and Jared) want. I hope Cory is in F2 with Cameron because that would piss off Cerie and Jared the most.

Also Jared was crying because he’s out of the game, not because of his mama being vulnerable.

by Anonymousreply 184September 29, 2023 8:32 PM

Does Jared know his mom's been on multiple seasons of Survivor? His crying in the interview was ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 185September 29, 2023 9:10 PM

Spoiler:

Cameron nominated Felicia and Mecole for eviction. His clear target is Felicia. He doesn't want Felicia to be on the jury and sway the final vote against him.

by Anonymousreply 186September 30, 2023 12:52 AM

He also wants to nominate Bllue iif MeMe wins PoV. He wants a F5 with Matt, Jag, Cory and America. Good boy. Whatever pisses off Cerie and Jared the most is A-OK with me.

by Anonymousreply 187September 30, 2023 4:25 AM

He couldn't win against Cory, Matt, or Jag in a final. He should be focusing on them.

by Anonymousreply 188September 30, 2023 10:17 AM

Uhhh, R188, if Evel Dick can win in a final so can Cameron. They tend to vote for the one who won the most comps and made the best moves for their game.

by Anonymousreply 189September 30, 2023 4:04 PM

Cameron won PoV. I hope he takes down Felicia and puts up Cerie and she finally gets voted out.

by Anonymousreply 190October 1, 2023 2:28 AM

Cerie's game is dead. She has no friends left. No use waisting time on her when others have more power.

by Anonymousreply 191October 1, 2023 10:06 PM

Dead games can be revived. Cirie needs to be evicted. She's still a threat.

by Anonymousreply 192October 1, 2023 10:38 PM

[quote] They tend to vote for the one who won the most comps and made the best moves for their game.

This used to be the case, but not anymore. Dick would not win in this era. Paul lost TWICE after having two of greatest runs ever. Once to rat face Nicole.

The juries have been more emotional than rational lately.

by Anonymousreply 193October 2, 2023 12:43 AM

Matt's constant flossing is getting annoying.

by Anonymousreply 194October 2, 2023 2:48 AM

I bet Cameron could throw a decent fuck!

by Anonymousreply 195October 2, 2023 3:08 AM

R195 - I don't. He is too lazy to even get a job. Cameron's the "blow me and I'm done in 3 minutes" guy.

by Anonymousreply 196October 2, 2023 3:22 AM

What was the point of this episode? Seriously. It was like an 8 minute episode wrapped in an hour. I am hating this show. Cameron is clearly going to win now.

by Anonymousreply 197October 2, 2023 3:24 AM

Bowie Jane (I think that's her name) HAS to be the most invisible player ever, am I right? I was hoping she'd be a fun "villain" when I first saw her but she is nothing but a complete dud. It's embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 198October 2, 2023 1:35 PM

I think there was another one who was even less visible-she was this butch gal who DLers joked woukd sneak out to fast food joints. Forgot her name, obviously,

by Anonymousreply 199October 2, 2023 5:46 PM

POV not used. Bye, bye Felicia!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200October 2, 2023 8:20 PM

R199, that was JennCity. Yes, she would disappear for episodes at time. I think she lasted so long because everyone forgot she was there.

by Anonymousreply 201October 2, 2023 8:57 PM

Felicia is good entertainment

by Anonymousreply 202October 2, 2023 9:01 PM

Why do old black women always wear bathrobes? Cirie and Felicia are always wearing them.

by Anonymousreply 203October 2, 2023 10:31 PM

R203 Must be the cold atmosphere in the game zone. Lots of AC are needed to cool all the lights. Old people don't like the cold.

by Anonymousreply 204October 2, 2023 10:44 PM

Cirie cozying up to Cameron. Matt and her have a bond so if she was smart she would be the fourth in their team up. Cameron, Matt, Jag and Cirie would be a nice team.

by Anonymousreply 205October 2, 2023 11:18 PM

I want Cerie gone next. The game has been rigged for her and she’s a fucking awful player. And her son is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 206October 3, 2023 2:14 AM

I'm surprised there aren't more complaints about White Cameron putting up 2 black nominees.

by Anonymousreply 207October 3, 2023 3:09 AM

R207 From whom? Your cousins are doing all of the race carding this season. From Luke to Jared.

by Anonymousreply 208October 3, 2023 11:15 AM

NO NOMINEE TONIGHT? What the fuck bullshit is this?

by Anonymousreply 209October 4, 2023 1:00 AM

This "cliffhanger" tells me Cameron isn't switching ANYONE. Another lame ass CBS edit to pretend this season doesn't suck.

by Anonymousreply 210October 4, 2023 1:03 AM

I hope the flip works and Meme is gone tonight instead of Felicia. She’s done next to nothing in the house except bitch to the cameras in the storage room about how much she hates the others and how stupid they are. I suspect her exit might be somewhat startling because maybe she’ll finally let it rip to their faces.

by Anonymousreply 211October 5, 2023 2:17 PM

r211 What has Felecia done? She rode Izzy and Cirie's coattails, tried to stab Cirie in the back with her own son and runs around like she is god's gift to the game. Cameron is right, she needs to go and NOT be in jury house.

by Anonymousreply 212October 5, 2023 2:33 PM

Uhhh, R212, Felicia actually won HoH. Meme ain’t won shit.

by Anonymousreply 213October 5, 2023 2:53 PM

R213 yeah that HOH was blind dumb luck not any sort of physical trial, or puzzle. Look at how great she did in the last Veto. She could not get past the first room despite bragging she was trained to see in the dark lol.

by Anonymousreply 214October 5, 2023 2:56 PM

This season is a flop.

by Anonymousreply 215October 5, 2023 3:28 PM

"Why do they want me to find more hair again?"

Yeah, she's bright.

by Anonymousreply 216October 5, 2023 3:30 PM

At least Meme will be back in DC in time for the crowning of the next Speaker of the House. She’s a “ political consultant”, y’know.

by Anonymousreply 217October 5, 2023 8:46 PM

R216 fuck off. Mama Fe is entertaining!

by Anonymousreply 218October 5, 2023 8:50 PM

R218 smells of Entenmanns and unwashed nether regions.

by Anonymousreply 219October 5, 2023 10:52 PM

Cory’s hag is truly obnoxious. Get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 220October 6, 2023 1:07 AM

Blue is trash.

by Anonymousreply 221October 6, 2023 1:28 AM

Bowie Jane reminds me of Rosie O’Donnell in that movie “riding the bus with my sister.”

by Anonymousreply 222October 6, 2023 1:34 AM

565,600 minutes, how do you measure a year?

by Anonymousreply 223October 6, 2023 1:56 AM

`525,600

by Anonymousreply 224October 6, 2023 2:07 AM

Bowie Jane wins her first competition of the season and becomes the week 10 Head of Household in Big Brother 25.

The houseguests unanimously vote to evict Mecole Hayes instead of Felicia Cannon in a surprising twist.

Bowie's strategy and alliances are uncertain, but she has the opportunity to make big moves and potentially target former alliance members or showmances.

by Anonymousreply 225October 6, 2023 11:21 AM

That was the most obvious production tampering. The whole house suddenly gets rid of Meme? Cameron was adamant that Felicia not get to the jury house and now she will. She blew up everyones game and suddenly they keep her? Bowie Jane is a muppet. She will do whatever someone in whatever alliance she thinks she is in will tell her to do.

by Anonymousreply 226October 6, 2023 1:31 PM

Julie Chen Moonves is MAGA.

by Anonymousreply 227October 6, 2023 9:16 PM

R227 what is your source?

by Anonymousreply 228October 6, 2023 9:39 PM

Is my time to shine, mates!

by Anonymousreply 229October 6, 2023 10:32 PM

Bowie Jane is already asking the others who she should nominate. The girl doesn't have an independent thought in her brain. They are mostly telling her Cameron and Cody, but she doesn't want to make a major move and is leaning toward Cirie and Felicia. What a waste of an HOH that would be.

by Anonymousreply 230October 7, 2023 12:23 AM

Watch her do Cirie and Felicia. So boring.

by Anonymousreply 231October 7, 2023 12:24 AM

Cirie and Felicia nominated for eviction

by Anonymousreply 232October 7, 2023 12:44 AM

BB Rule #1: If you don't know who to nominate, nominate THE BLACK PEOPLE.

by Anonymousreply 233October 7, 2023 12:56 AM

Cirie is so checked out at this point, she would probably prefer the jury house.

by Anonymousreply 234October 7, 2023 1:21 AM

R234 I can't blame her. I'M definitely checked out. I ONLY check the feeds now for shirtless Matt which hasn't happened in a minute.

Bowie is a barnacle. Even if she makes it to the final 2, ain't nobody voting for her. I think either Matt (who hasn't been nominated) or Jag may win the whole thing. If Bowie were smart, she would've backdoored Cory.

by Anonymousreply 235October 7, 2023 10:48 AM

It's a bad look how they're targeting the people of color.

by Anonymousreply 236October 7, 2023 6:20 PM

r236 Was it only two seasons ago, people of non-color were the targets

by Anonymousreply 237October 7, 2023 7:38 PM

Yes, R237, The Cookout’s purely racist agenda was carried out two seasons ago. If you weren’t black you never stood a chance. This needs to be pointed out time and time again. It was utterly disgusting and not the way for BB to have its first black winner. There shoukd be an asterisk next to avier’s name. I guess I should disclose here that I thought Danielle Reyes should absolutely have been the winner of Season 3.

by Anonymousreply 238October 7, 2023 8:42 PM

Danielle was awesome. Probably my favorite BB player. Her confession room comments were always hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 239October 7, 2023 9:08 PM

And she would have won but in those first few seasons the HGs all went home and got to watch the shows. Danielle’s DRs were brutal and that cost her. She should have won. Lisa was one of the all time unworthy winners.

by Anonymousreply 240October 8, 2023 12:48 AM

r238 ummm...How was it racist? There were more white people than black people and EVERY other season the POC were voted out.

by Anonymousreply 241October 8, 2023 2:08 AM

Oh, PLEASE. Bullshit on the targeting of people of color. Either you're trolling...or...you're trolling.

by Anonymousreply 242October 8, 2023 11:04 AM

Jag Bains has won the Power of Veto competition in Week 10 of Big Brother 25, giving him the option to save either Cirie or Felicia from eviction.

There is a possibility that Jag could use the Power of Veto to backdoor Cameron Hardin, who has been resurrecting his game after being evicted in Week 8.

The decision on who to nominate for eviction ultimately lies with Head of Household Bowie Jane, who may consider aligning with the houseguests in eliminating Cameron or strategically targeting other strong competitors.

by Anonymousreply 243October 8, 2023 1:57 PM

r242 yes I am trolling - or it's a real thing that has been written about at length - Both fans and critics of Big Brother have long flagged its problems with racism and bias, whether in regard to its casting and production, its curation of an edited TV narrative (which has often traded in stereotypes) and in the behavior of its individual houseguests themselves. And in recent years, former players have also begun speaking out too—Kemi Fakunle, a houseguest on Big Brother 21, has said in interviews that she felt she was targeted because of her race. (Big Brother 21 featured six non-white players, four of whom—including Fakunle—were eliminated in the show’s first three weeks.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244October 9, 2023 1:39 AM

R244 I'm not saying that it doesn't exist. It's just not happeing THIS season. So...

by Anonymousreply 245October 9, 2023 10:25 AM

I'm team Felicia because she's the real real.

by Anonymousreply 246October 9, 2023 10:37 AM

I eant another double eviction next week with Cerie and Blue being evicted. Because that would piss off Jared the most. I want Felicia in the F2 with Cory.

by Anonymousreply 247October 9, 2023 8:22 PM

Cory isn’t getting to final 2. They are all after him. Matt and Jag are probably going to the end.

Enough with the Jared hate. Who gives a fuck? He’s some dummy exterminator who was already voted out pre-jury - it’s not that deep.

Love Felicia.

by Anonymousreply 248October 9, 2023 9:53 PM

I want Fleeecha out. She seems to think she is some super player who survived the block three times. No Production kept you because you are volatile and Cirie has turned out to be too low-key.

by Anonymousreply 249October 9, 2023 10:36 PM

I bet Jag is gonna backdoor Cameron. Mark my words....

by Anonymousreply 250October 10, 2023 12:30 AM

Veto happened. Felicia down and Cameron up in her place.

by Anonymousreply 251October 10, 2023 12:42 AM

"Look what I did!" - Felicia

by Anonymousreply 252October 10, 2023 12:44 AM

Mustard seed of hope or whatever she keeps saying lol

by Anonymousreply 253October 10, 2023 1:06 AM

I MASTERMINDED THE WHOLE FUCKING THING. YOU WANTED ME OUT 👑💩? NOW HOW DO YOU LIKE IT 🤡?

by Anonymousreply 254October 10, 2023 2:50 AM

Jag and Matt are making a huge mistake, just like they did when Cameron wanted Cory to go up as a backdoor last week. Cameron will work to keep all three of them safe, and he's the best player there. They are shooting themselves in the feet and don't see it.

by Anonymousreply 255October 10, 2023 3:16 AM

R255 BULLSHIT. Why in the entire FUCK would Cameron do that? He wouldn't win against them in the end and probably not in competitions if Matt and Jag ever decide to stop throwing competitions.

This Cameron love is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 256October 10, 2023 11:27 AM

Cameron needs to go. He wins everything. It’s time.

by Anonymousreply 257October 10, 2023 12:05 PM

How is Matt reading Zingbot/OTEV's lips?

by Anonymousreply 258October 11, 2023 12:47 AM

Has Matt been gaining weight in the house? His face seems much fuller than it was at the beginning of the season.

by Anonymousreply 259October 11, 2023 1:08 AM

I volunteer to get him back in shape when he comes back to Louisiana.

by Anonymousreply 260October 11, 2023 1:52 AM

Matt needs facial hair. STAT.

by Anonymousreply 261October 11, 2023 11:35 AM

Cameron could talk a rape victim out of feeling like they've been raped. I feel sorry for his partner.

by Anonymousreply 262October 11, 2023 11:38 AM

Cameron needs to stress to the others that Cerie won The Traitors this year and she’s the biggest threat for them because she’d win in any F2 combination.

by Anonymousreply 263October 11, 2023 5:17 PM

r263 WHY THE HELL DO THEY KEEP PULLING DOWN FELECIA? SEND HER HOME!

by Anonymousreply 264October 11, 2023 5:29 PM

R264 simmer down now….

She is not a threat and can be easily defeated in comps. Plus she is a good cook.

by Anonymousreply 265October 11, 2023 8:49 PM

Houseguests discuss if they would come back to play another season of Big Brother (see vid at link.)

[quote] Felicia: "I think about the people who come back two or three times (to play Big Brother)"

[quote] Cirie: "Never.. I'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever EVER ever...."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266October 11, 2023 11:33 PM

I think Cirie did it so her moron son could be on it. Then he moroned himself out of the house and she is just floating. She knows she can't win.

by Anonymousreply 267October 11, 2023 11:36 PM

Matt looks fat. Yeesh.

by Anonymousreply 268October 13, 2023 1:05 AM

This guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269October 13, 2023 1:44 AM

Matt is an athlete. He's probably still eating like an athlete and not doing his usual workout.

by Anonymousreply 270October 13, 2023 1:51 AM

Was someone voted out tonight?

by Anonymousreply 271October 13, 2023 4:00 AM

Cameron is the rural juror…I mean the first juror.

Julie looked exquisite. Actually she looked like she raced out of her house straight to the studio in her Teen Julie ensemble but the HGs said she looked “exquisite” so it was made a thing.

by Anonymousreply 272October 13, 2023 4:12 AM

The Trump-voting Facebook watchers are PISSED and declaring they're DONE with the show not that Cameron's gone. Their tears taste soooo sweet.

Too soon?

by Anonymousreply 273October 13, 2023 10:25 AM

Julie Chen-Moonves - going as Jenna Lyons for Halloween on Big Brother.

by Anonymousreply 274October 13, 2023 2:06 PM

The segment on Matt and the whispering was sad. His friendship with Jag is very sweet.

by Anonymousreply 275October 13, 2023 2:23 PM

Cory looks dirty and pasty.

by Anonymousreply 276October 13, 2023 5:11 PM

Cory will come into his own once he's out of the house and away from his hag hanging on him 24/7 and forcing him to kiss her and be her showmance.

by Anonymousreply 277October 13, 2023 5:59 PM

Jag won HoH. He and Matt are targeting Blue which is the right way to go. Skank bitch should have been out of there before jury.

by Anonymousreply 278October 13, 2023 8:15 PM

Get Cory a shirt with sleeves! Those stick arms and that under-armpit bush are just NASTY!

by Anonymousreply 279October 13, 2023 9:03 PM

Jag and Matt want to backdoor Blue, and nominate Cirie and Felicia for eviction. Sometimes backdoor plans don't work out well. If they want Blue out, they should put her up on the block from the start. I think they will be nominated together themselves long before they anticipated.

by Anonymousreply 280October 13, 2023 9:24 PM

Felicia and Blue are the nominees.

by Anonymousreply 281October 14, 2023 12:08 AM

r279 I agree. Impish Cory is overestimating his sexual appeal because he's hooking up with someone out of his league.

by Anonymousreply 282October 14, 2023 12:19 AM

r275 I'd love to be spit-roasted by Matt & Jag.

by Anonymousreply 283October 14, 2023 12:20 AM

I want to ride Matt's face.

by Anonymousreply 284October 14, 2023 2:49 AM

Jag Bains, the secret HOH, has nominated Blue and Felicia for eviction.

Jag's HOH reign is protected by the BB Comic-Week Power of Invisibility, but the Power of Multiplicity introduces the possibility of multiple Power of Veto winners, potentially disrupting Jag's plans.

Although Jag could face trouble with the veto power, he and Matt could still dominate the house, and Jag might decide it's time for someone else to go, considering his options and the future of his game.

by Anonymousreply 285October 14, 2023 1:56 PM

Why Blue? If Corey gets hoh next week you can bet Matt and Jag are on the block.

by Anonymousreply 286October 14, 2023 2:16 PM

Not sure why they want Blue out so bad. She’s basically alone. And no one would vote for her at the end.

by Anonymousreply 287October 14, 2023 3:53 PM

Any player who leaves showmances in the house--the most obvious of all alliances--is a moron and deserves to lose. Blue should not be priority number one.

by Anonymousreply 288October 14, 2023 5:33 PM

From Joker's Updates:

[quote] Jag confirms both vetoes to be used, Cory/America go up, they have the votes to get Cory out. Jag and Matt plan on how to counter all the info America/Cory have on them.

[quote] Bowie says to Jag, Will you tell Cory (before the ceremony)? He says no, it is part of it. Bowie says good.

The actual veto ceremony is Monday(?) so things could change again before then. But I bet not. Cirie is excited about the possibility of Cory leaving.

by Anonymousreply 289October 15, 2023 5:52 AM

Cory is the smartest person in the house. He already knows.

by Anonymousreply 290October 15, 2023 10:03 AM

How could you not? If you don't have the veto and it is secret, and the whole house wants you out, it is pretty clear.

by Anonymousreply 291October 15, 2023 2:06 PM

The Big Brother week 11 Power of Veto comp had two winners: Jag (HOH) and Blue (nominee).

Blue will save herself, leaving Jag to name a replacement nominee.

Jag should consider targeting Cory and America, breaking up the showmance. This could be a turning point in the game for him.

by Anonymousreply 292October 15, 2023 2:25 PM

Cory also apparently knew all the time about Jared being Cerie’s son.

by Anonymousreply 293October 15, 2023 4:20 PM

He would of, he is such a fan of Survivor and watched her season - and Jared was her family member who got to viist.

by Anonymousreply 294October 15, 2023 4:33 PM

Did Cory confirm that? I find it hard to believe he never said a word about that to anyone. Unless he was somewhat sure and didn’t want to be called racist in case he was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 295October 15, 2023 8:31 PM

I’d love it if he actually called Cerie/Jared out in his speech to the HGs before they vote. That would be epic and I can see him actually doing it considering his love for the game.

by Anonymousreply 296October 15, 2023 9:15 PM

I thought it might be possible that the girls unite (including America) after Cory leaves. Then they might be able to get Matt and Jag out.

But, wow, here's how Blue feels about America according to Joker's.

[quote] Blue to Cirie in Backyard, talking about Americory: "This is going to be the best week of my life. I can't stand her. Hate her. Can't stand Cory. Hate him. Ugliest couple. Nasty as fuck. I hate them all."

by Anonymousreply 297October 15, 2023 11:47 PM

So Cirie's gonna float to the end with Matt and Jag? And probably win?

by Anonymousreply 298October 15, 2023 11:58 PM

The other houseguests think that when Cory and America are put up as replacement nominees that both of them will be blindsided. But Cory must think that something is not quite right because he said:

[quote] Cory says he asked Jag what the plan is. Jag did not say. Cory says I don't think it is us (Cory and America as replacement nominees), but if it happens it happens.

by Anonymousreply 299October 16, 2023 11:29 AM

I just hope Cory sinks Cerie’s game by whispering to Jag as he goes out the door that Cerie is Jared’s mom. And Jag will assume Felicia and Blue also know. And then he, Matt, America and Bowie Jane will get them out one by one.

by Anonymousreply 300October 16, 2023 8:26 PM

Jag has stated his boundaries, and will not be disrespected. After he nominated Cory and America for eviction as replacement nominees, he tries to talk to America.

[quote] Jag says to (America) Let me know when you want to talk again. America replies with 'Fuck off'.

[quote] Jaguar just came into the room where Cory/Bowie are talking and asks Cory he wants a meeting with Cory/America and bring Blue into it because if America is going to go around telling him to "Fuck off*, then he won't take that much disrespect from her. Cory says ok, but I don't wanna really be involved in that.

by Anonymousreply 301October 16, 2023 8:41 PM

How in the world is someone posting here things that haven't aired yet?

Are the livesteams you can go watch that far ahead of the show that airs?

(It's frustrating for those of us who only watch as it airs.)

by Anonymousreply 302October 16, 2023 8:48 PM

Certain fan websites monitor the live feeds and post a lot of the dialogue from them. The broadcast shows are 1 or 2 days behind.

Here's an example of a site with the live feed recaps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303October 16, 2023 8:54 PM

R302 is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 304October 16, 2023 9:48 PM

Here's the "Fuck Off" scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305October 16, 2023 10:18 PM

LOL disrespected like that. Fucker you nominated me, I tell you to fuck off. That is how I would play. Not this big hug after you just nominated me.

by Anonymousreply 306October 16, 2023 11:10 PM

Felicia gives America advice on how to handle her anger about being put up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307October 16, 2023 11:24 PM

Jag has a very simple mind. He thinks of "grand" ideas and doesn't realize the results may go against him. He should have stuck with Cameron and let Cameron nominate Cory for eviction. So, now he wants to vote off Cory. Cameron may have provided him a bit of protection for the next couple of weeks. His brain doesn't go too deep.

by Anonymousreply 308October 16, 2023 11:27 PM

His dream final five are Bowie, Cirie, and Felicia with himself and Matt. He thinks they are worthless, cannot win comps and they will sail to the final two.

by Anonymousreply 309October 16, 2023 11:42 PM

America is such a brat. It’s a game. Sorry you won’t be able to molest your mustached twink all night long anymore - but you’ll live.

by Anonymousreply 310October 17, 2023 12:39 AM

R302 I don't even watch the show. I watch the live feeds on PlutoTV

by Anonymousreply 311October 17, 2023 12:11 PM

R308 UGHH. Enough of this Cameron worship. You people are turning into a goddamn cult.

by Anonymousreply 312October 17, 2023 12:14 PM

r312 seriously He beat a moron to get back in the house. Congrats. You beat a moron.

by Anonymousreply 313October 17, 2023 1:27 PM

Am I missing something? Why is Jag sitting right behind Matt with his arms around his waist? And why is he letting his hair down all of the sudden? I think it's hot but are they editing a lot of the scenes out?

by Anonymousreply 314October 18, 2023 2:26 AM

THIS is why I like America, Cory and Felicia.

America is completely self-aware. Felicia goes OFF and Cory's like..."I'm not EVEN..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315October 18, 2023 12:42 PM

r314 Pic please, I wanna see this.

by Anonymousreply 316October 18, 2023 2:25 PM

R304 I definitely am an idiot when it comes to all things Big Brother. This is only the second season I've watched. I don't know the rules as yet (live streams, etc.)

I guess it IS rather idiotic to assume the show airs on a given night and THEN, as one watches, we find out what happens that episode of the show. Not the other way around. Not days before the initial airing.

Apologies.

by Anonymousreply 317October 18, 2023 5:00 PM

R314 Interesting that Jag is doing that but I'm not surprised. Jag was also caressing Matts hair one time on the feeds, I haven't watched much since the zombie stupidity.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jag liked men.

by Anonymousreply 318October 18, 2023 8:28 PM

I can also see Matt swinging both ways too.

by Anonymousreply 319October 18, 2023 8:40 PM

Jag with his hair down is scary

by Anonymousreply 320October 18, 2023 10:40 PM

Apparently last night Cirie was stroking Jag’s arm hair in a way that made the Reddit people sick.

by Anonymousreply 321October 18, 2023 10:55 PM

Jag stroking Matt's hair...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322October 19, 2023 12:41 AM

Jag is HOH, again.

by Anonymousreply 323October 20, 2023 4:28 PM

Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 324October 20, 2023 5:38 PM

Jag would be the top, Matt the bottom.

by Anonymousreply 325October 20, 2023 11:23 PM

Blue and America nominated.

by Anonymousreply 326October 21, 2023 12:14 AM

Guess who won the Power of Veto. Guess.

So just close the BB house down and send everyone home already.

by Anonymousreply 327October 21, 2023 9:42 PM

Well, Jag and Matt had better keep taking turns winning. Otherwise the rest of the house -- all women -- will evict them before they know it. Except Bowie Jane. She's too dim to strategize.

by Anonymousreply 328October 22, 2023 12:51 AM

From the live feed recaps, America told Jag that she had a Final 2 with Cory. And instead of calling their F2 "ChillTown" like in a previous season, they called their own F2 "PoundTown."

[quote] America and Jag joke that "PoundTown" is also the name of Matt and Jag's F2 .

by Anonymousreply 329October 22, 2023 5:44 AM

Don’t people have real names anymore?

by Anonymousreply 330October 23, 2023 7:56 AM

The show has only been on two and half decades r317, catch up!

by Anonymousreply 331October 23, 2023 9:35 AM

Someone really should have explained to me that 60 Minutes is actually 43 minutes when you take out the commercials...

by Anonymousreply 332October 23, 2023 10:02 AM

Peeing in the sink is the environmentally responsible thing to do. Flushing wastes 10 gallons according to a kid I knew when I was 9.

by Anonymousreply 333October 23, 2023 5:32 PM

Please god they get rid of Cirie in the DE tomorrow night. Bitch never had no business being there in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 334October 25, 2023 5:57 PM

r334 I dunno her game is identical to Survivor. Sit back let them all fight it out Her relationship with Matt is endearing. Felicia is a back stabbing cunt though.

by Anonymousreply 335October 25, 2023 6:42 PM

Felicia will blab anything people tell her in confidence. I wonder who people haven't stopped talking to her.

by Anonymousreply 336October 25, 2023 6:45 PM

Mama Fe for the win! Watch out she’s gonna win BB

by Anonymousreply 337October 25, 2023 11:55 PM

That comp was obviously rigged for Matt. Once he jumped in the thing, the balls he needed just floated to the top.

by Anonymousreply 338October 27, 2023 1:51 AM

Jag in that apron was lickable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339October 27, 2023 10:36 AM

Jag has a really hot body. Have there been any glimpses of him in the shower?

by Anonymousreply 340October 27, 2023 1:06 PM

Julie’s hairdresser hates her.

by Anonymousreply 341October 27, 2023 2:55 PM

I hate her, too. But, you know....

by Anonymousreply 342October 27, 2023 6:51 PM

America was tragically unathletic and quite dumb. I hated her ugly blue tights which showcased her flabby long ass.

by Anonymousreply 343October 27, 2023 8:30 PM

How much down time does one need to perfect answers to stupid, soft ball questions posed by Chen-Moonves?

by Anonymousreply 344October 27, 2023 10:47 PM

Bowie Jane is the worst. A 45 year old woman with cum slicked pigtails, a perpetually blank expression, that horrible Australian accent and essentially just playing for various men the entire season.

by Anonymousreply 345October 27, 2023 10:56 PM

r345 The singer Pink is huge in Australia, don't ask me why but they love her down under. So I think Bowie Jane's tragic look is at least partially inspired by Pink.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346October 27, 2023 11:23 PM

Oh god r346 good point 😂 I didn’t even think of that.

by Anonymousreply 347October 28, 2023 1:28 AM

Matt, the current Big Brother 25 HOH, has nominated Felicia and Cirie for eviction, but his true alliance is with Jag.

Matt has assured Bowie and Jag that they are not his targets for eviction.

Matt has mentioned backdooring Jag to Cirie, as eliminating him early might be the best move for his game, even though he needs Jag to advance further.

by Anonymousreply 348October 28, 2023 5:09 PM

Matt would be a moron to jettison Jag this week. He cannot compete for HOH next week, so with Jag gone, Matt would be on an island alone and he would be out next. A final 3 of Bowie Jane, Felicia and Cirie would guarantee a win for Cirie. Not to mention a complete collapse of viewership (read: advertising dollars).

by Anonymousreply 349October 28, 2023 8:29 PM

Bowie Jane’s 90s goth girl look is pathetic on an aging 45 yr old. The micro pigtails look ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 350October 28, 2023 10:16 PM

Bowie Jane HAS to be the worst houseguest ever. What a sloppy dud.

by Anonymousreply 351October 28, 2023 10:21 PM

The biggest mistake I see year after year is playing too hard too soon. The ones who make it to the end are always the houseguest who laid low until atleast midway through.

by Anonymousreply 352October 28, 2023 10:33 PM

Mark my words…. Felicia will win.

by Anonymousreply 353October 28, 2023 10:34 PM

We're almost at the end, so I don't see a problem making a move against Jag, as long as Matt and Cirie have a solid final two.

by Anonymousreply 354October 28, 2023 11:22 PM

Matt or Jag will win. Then they have the first deaf winner or the first south Asian man to win. CBS will make sure of it.

by Anonymousreply 355October 28, 2023 11:49 PM

I like the diversity of this year. We have two old ladies, a deaf guy, an Asian girl, a bimbo named after a country, a prepubescent white boy, a Babapapa named Izzy, a man who wears a turban, and a special needs person who, despite being pre-menopausal, has tiny pigtails shooting out of her head as if she was a preschooler. Much better than those all white years where all the dumb blond people would just fuck and masturbate and hold knives to each other's throats. This has been one of the best BB seasons in ages.

by Anonymousreply 356October 29, 2023 12:02 AM

Thank you for your comments, Dr. Drew Pinsky/R356.

by Anonymousreply 357October 29, 2023 2:31 AM

Is Matt not allowed to be shown wearing LSU merchandise because of the new NCAA rules?

by Anonymousreply 358October 30, 2023 2:29 AM

Didn't they have an emotional scene about whispering around Matt just a couple of weeks ago? And Matt said whispering was offensive to deaf people?

by Anonymousreply 359October 30, 2023 2:55 AM

Wow, when Cirie doesn’t get her way she really goes ghetto with a smile. That giving the double finger to Matt and Jag at the end of last night’s episode was proof she’s just a lowlife pretending to be lovely and charming. She’s no better than that thug son of hers.

by Anonymousreply 360October 30, 2023 4:43 AM

She was reacting to Matt putting her up for eviction when he said he never would. I'd be pissed too, especially when Boring Ass Bowie Jane has never been nominated.

by Anonymousreply 361October 30, 2023 12:54 PM

Cirie gave the middle finger???? Oh my!!! Why I never - in all my years! What a lowlife indeed!

by Anonymousreply 362October 30, 2023 2:04 PM

[quote] That giving the double finger to Matt and Jag at the end of last night’s episode was proof she’s just a lowlife pretending to be lovely and charming.

Oh, bitch, please. You're on a website where "cunt" is a compliment.

That was the first time I liked Cirie and thought, "I hope she wins now."

by Anonymousreply 363October 30, 2023 2:13 PM

R361, do you think Cirie would ever honor HER word in a game like this? She won The Traitors for a reason, dumbass. This show is putting a dent in her previous reputation as a player with class. Giving the duo finga to the camera showed she doesn’t have much, at least in this particular game. When this shit show is finally over at least she’ll know how hated her son was by the viewers

by Anonymousreply 364October 30, 2023 8:30 PM

Does anyone know why Matt has a large skin-coloured bandage on the back of his shoulder? I’ve seen it a couple of times.

by Anonymousreply 365October 30, 2023 11:43 PM

He's hiding the hickey that Jag gave him.

by Anonymousreply 366October 30, 2023 11:48 PM

R365 It's a tattoo that he has to cover. Some think it may be Olympic rings.

by Anonymousreply 367October 31, 2023 12:20 PM

For being so jacked, Matt strangely keeps covered up. It's actually kind of charming if he's trying to be modest. I'm annoyed, though, how all the dudes wear compression shorts now underneath their pants/shorts. They're afraid to show their bulges (or lack thereof). Maybe CBS mandates that.

by Anonymousreply 368October 31, 2023 1:32 PM

Some Matt eye candy for Halloween!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369October 31, 2023 1:35 PM

Big Brother didn't offer an explanation for why Matt's tattoo was concealed by a bandage, but there are some possible reasons. Because the tattoo isn't offensive, it would seem that it shouldn't be an issue. However, the Olympics air on NBC, and CBS, which airs Big Brother, might not have wanted to show the Olympic rings on their network. Another possibility is that the tattoo is subject to copyright laws that would require CBS to get permission from the tattoo artist in order to air it on television. Rather than deal with either of these possible issues, CBS opted to simply cover up Matt's tattoo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370October 31, 2023 3:51 PM

Matt’s ongoing obsession with that blonde who left week 2 is unnerving.

by Anonymousreply 371October 31, 2023 4:48 PM

One of the mamas is heading off to jury.

Jag left Matt’s nominations the same at today’s veto meeting. Either Felicia or Cirie will be ushered to the jury house.

Once the meeting was over Cirie campaigned to Jag and Matt who have already decided with Bowie Jane that Cirie needs to leave.

“Eighty-four days ago Reilly told me trust Jag and Matt, stick with Jag and Matt. That was the best thing that ever happened to me! How cool would it be for her to see that? That I did just that? I trusted Jag and Matt and now I am sitting here with Jag and Matt! Thank you, guys!” stated Cirie as she hugged them both saying that Reilly gave her the best advice ever.

“Once we got rid of America and Cory I have felt so much better because she told me: F—k America and Cory! Cirie? Trust her,” said Matt.

“Now, she is going to see it,” said Cirie about Cormeria’s exit.

When Cirie left the HoH room Matt and Jag looked at each other.

“She’s nervous,” said Matt.

“I know,” replied Jag. “I have never seen her this nervous. She has never campaigned like this.”

“She never had to,” said Matt shrugging his shoulders.

“She is bringing Reilly into it,” commented Jag about her campaign to them. “She shouldn’t bring her into this.”

“She is so convincing and she is so good with everyone,” said Matt. “What does Reilly know? She was only ten days in.”

Matt and Jag agreed that like Reilly, they had no idea what was going on behind their backs at the time.

Matt complained that Cirie told him Reilly would be mad that he nominated her.

“She is just trying to manipulate your emotions. She knows that both of us are super close with Reilly. This is why she has to go. She says things that are really smart. She is really smart,” said Jag.

“She is making me feel bad,” Matt admitted.

“She is a dangerous player,” said Jag.

Bowie Jane entered the HoH room giving Jag and Matt a rundown of how Cirie campaigned to her about being with her since the start of the game.

“She hasn’t been with you since Day One,” said Matt.

“I know,” said Bowie. “She said how she loves me so much and we are family.”

by Anonymousreply 372October 31, 2023 5:14 PM

Seems Cirie is trying everything she can to stay, including lying. I don't think they are buying it. Felicia us useless at everything she does, so why not get rid of Cirie while they still can.

by Anonymousreply 373October 31, 2023 5:15 PM

Cirie is going. And the 3 in power have completely isolated Felicia and Cirie. They hid wine from them and have parties without them. They talked about messing with Felicia in terms of sleep deprivation so she can’t compete well. It’s pretty vile behavior. Apparently the feeds keep cutting away from them when they are shit-talking Cirie and Felicia so the fans don’t revolt. The feeds were focused on Cirie/Felicia sleeping over those other 3 in the HOH room.

At this point, it will be Cirie, then Felicia next. I hope Jag wins. Matt is a weirdo creep and Bowie Jane is just completely insufferable. At least Jag seems like a nice guy outside the game.

by Anonymousreply 374October 31, 2023 6:08 PM

Wait a minute. Did they just label Bowie a barista or a barrister? Is she a lawyer?

by Anonymousreply 375November 1, 2023 12:11 AM

Yes AND a pop star! AND a DJ!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376November 1, 2023 12:31 AM

Everyone will take Bowie Jane to the final two. They will win against her. She hasn't made a self-driven move all season.

by Anonymousreply 377November 1, 2023 1:27 AM

I'm thinking that this will be a BITTER jury house especially once Cirie gets there. I'm sure CorAmerica started it but she's gonna wrap it up nice and tight.

I hope they give it to Bowie Jane JUST to piss off Matt and Jag for being so pompous and terrible at the social game.

by Anonymousreply 378November 1, 2023 10:39 AM

I am not sure Matt has the balls to put Jag on the block, if he the chance. He's just too nice. If not, Jag will win against anybody if he is in the final two. He has been a terrific player. Plus, he has drop dead turbans that Norma Desmond would die for.

by Anonymousreply 379November 1, 2023 2:19 PM

I’m not a fan of either but Matt isn’t that nice. They sanitize him for the show. He’s kind of a dick on the feeds.

Jag seems like a nicer person outside the world of the show.

by Anonymousreply 380November 1, 2023 2:27 PM

They've been there for like...90 days? Everybody's luster has faded except for maybe Jag. I think we were so hypnotized by Matt and his disability that we completely overlooked that he's the typical MAGA frat boy who listens to Rogan, Tate and Barstool. He did admit to having a hard time meeting girls because they think he's a bum who only talks about swimming and lifting weighs.

I Imagine that if he wasn't deaf, most people would treat him like this season's douchie fratboy.

by Anonymousreply 381November 1, 2023 3:40 PM

Team Mama Fe

by Anonymousreply 382November 1, 2023 4:58 PM

Has anybody seen any footage of the jury house people? They used to do that every week in previous seasons, but I haven't seen anything on this go around.

by Anonymousreply 383November 1, 2023 5:36 PM

Jury House footage was promised for Thursday's episode. It does seem like they started Jury House stuff much earlier in previous seasons. I really don't give a shit about any of those bozos, though. The thought of seeing America and Cory reunite makes me want to hurl.

by Anonymousreply 384November 1, 2023 8:36 PM

I watched Fe and Cirie yesterday on the feeds in their room cause the dumbasses in "The Mafia" have iced them out, and they were hilarious. Cirie was packing and Felicia was playing with cards. I love Mama Fe's laugh.

I can't imagine staying in that room most of the day. If I was Cirie, I would be up in their grills. Not confrontational, but I would be very present knowing that I'm leaving. Once Felicia goes, I'm done with the feeds.

These people know nothing about the social game. Absolutely NOTHING. You want these to leave with somewhat of a smile. I've said this before but I hope Bowie Jane wins.

by Anonymousreply 385November 2, 2023 12:30 PM

Cirie and Felicia in comic room in bed. Felicia says in her speech she will tell her husband and son to be there finale night., Cirie says she is not doing that sh$t in her speech tomorrow. It ain’t been no pleasure . Feeds cut.

Cirie says to Felicia in my speech I might say HG whoever is left, please show a little more decency then you have in the last few days and more humanity, because that is not who you are, or is it? Cirie says I might, I’m cooking it.

Felicia says to Cirie, as soon as that veto got played they flipped the script. Felicia say they were only nice to us till the veto. Felicia says they just make sure we didn’t win and then no conversation. Cirie says , nothing.

Cirie says to Felicia it is so quiet, she never wants it to be this quiet again in her life, lord have mercy. Cirie says our last night, sleep well. Cirie says if It is me, I hope not to see you again till a week from tomorrow. Felicia says likewise.

by Anonymousreply 386November 2, 2023 2:23 PM

Did we really need a segment on Felicia’s foot/toenail grooming, though?

by Anonymousreply 387November 2, 2023 3:50 PM

Fe and Cirie are the best. Love those two.

by Anonymousreply 388November 2, 2023 5:16 PM

Yes r387 just for you

by Anonymousreply 389November 2, 2023 7:44 PM

Fe and Cirie remind me of Lucy and Ethyl. They should have their own show.

by Anonymousreply 390November 2, 2023 8:16 PM

Felicia makes Cirie laugh so hard she cries. They really are fantastic together.

Loved when Felicia said Matt is a liar, Jag is a liar and damn Bowie Jane is irrelevant so she won’t even pay attention to her.

by Anonymousreply 391November 2, 2023 9:36 PM

Tbh, I'd probably play the game like Cirie – lay low until I had to make a move. But Cirie's didn't step up and win HOH when she needed to make a move, like 2-3 weeks ago. It makes no sense to evict Felicia; she can't win anything. Bowie Jane has won only two? memory games. I understand why Cirie is the target.

If Jag and Matt continue to alternate HOH, they should get Bowie Jane out next. A finale night with Felicia, Jag, and Matt will see Jag and Matt evict each other and cruise to a unanimous win over Felicia.

Do you think Felicia is playing a character? So many things that she says are self-unaware and, well, dumb. But can she really be that stupid?

by Anonymousreply 392November 3, 2023 12:44 AM

I'm a little worried for Matt now. Jag and BJ could easily blindside him because they view Fe as a safer choice to go to finals with.

by Anonymousreply 393November 3, 2023 2:41 AM

Matt’s toast.

by Anonymousreply 394November 3, 2023 2:49 AM

R392 What you call stupid is simply the perspective of a 70-year-old woman. They don't think the same as you or respond to things the way you do. That doesn't mean they're dumb.

My mother isn't dumb, she's just old as FUCK.

by Anonymousreply 395November 3, 2023 10:31 AM

I think BJ should nominate both Matt and Jag. Then they could fight it out in the POV. If one of them wins, they could backdoor Felicia. If Felicia or BJ wins veto, then Felicia could vote out Jag.

by Anonymousreply 396November 3, 2023 1:46 PM

However, BJ nominated Felicia and Matt. Dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 397November 3, 2023 1:49 PM

If there was ever a time for Felicia to win a POV, it is this week. I hope they give her an easy task like making a cooking recipe, or something.

by Anonymousreply 398November 3, 2023 1:52 PM

Sunday is the next eviction.

by Anonymousreply 399November 3, 2023 1:54 PM

Which Houseguest was your favorite? YOU have the power to choose your favorite Houseguest and award them $50,000:

Maximum of ten (10) votes per email address during the Voting Period. Voting period ends at 9AM PT Nov. 9th

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400November 3, 2023 1:58 PM

I hope Felicia gets favorite Houseguest. She brought the most personality this season. I'm sure it will be Matt though.

by Anonymousreply 401November 3, 2023 2:37 PM

The straight white broads of Facebook voted for Cameron. Gee, I wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 402November 3, 2023 3:29 PM

Felicia camera talk, man I wish I won HOH so I could have sent Bowie Jane home. I’m winning that veto today, I’m trusting and believing I’m winning, which one I keep, which one I trust more Jag or Matt to take me to final. That is the true question who do I Trust more. Got to think on that one. First I have to win this veto today. God , if I ever needed you, I need you today, make it be something I can do, that is all I ask. All things are possible, that is all I am asking for, all I’m asking for. I need some grace today. Cirie I hope you are okay in that jury house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403November 3, 2023 5:16 PM

I could never tell if Felicia honestly believed that she would win the veto every time she said she was going to, or if production just scripted that for her. I guess it's the former.

I'd still love to see her win.

by Anonymousreply 404November 3, 2023 5:30 PM

Well, Jag won the VETO. So, I guess if he takes Matt off the block, Felicia is the only one left to leave.

by Anonymousreply 405November 3, 2023 7:18 PM

Well, Bowie Jane is pretty dumb. Maybe if I talk to her, she'll nominate herself in Matt's place! Please God!

by Anonymousreply 406November 3, 2023 9:53 PM

The veto winner in Final Four does not take anybody off the block; they choose during the live show whom to evict. In this case, Matt or Felicia. If I were Jag, I would evict Matt.

It has been anticlimactic that Jag has steamrolled through the second half of the season, but he has shown himself to be a master player of Big Brother. He deserves to win. I appreciate that an old player like Felicia has made it this far; her entertainment value is immeasurable. Bowie Jane has just kinda been there. And Matt...

Matt was recruited to play the show, and I do not like the idea somebody hand-picked by the producers to win Big Brother. I would feel the same if any of the other recruited contestants were to win, i.e., Cirie, Blue, Red, Reilly, and Kristin. I get it that Cirie was stunt-casted via the Survivor tie-in, but peppering the cast with people who did not apply seems unfair. Or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 407November 4, 2023 2:49 AM

[quote] The veto winner in Final Four does not take anybody off the block; they choose during the live show whom to evict.

R407 Wrong!

"So on November 5, that Sunday, it'll be a live eviction show. And then the Tuesday night show will be a look back at the season and I believe part one of the three-part final HoH competition." That episode is also scheduled to start at 10 p.m. ET. However, this season has been inconsistent with times because of sports and news delays. The Indianapolis Colts play the Carolina Panthers that Sunday starting at 4:05 p.m. ET. Then 60 Minutes airs and ends at 8:00 p.m. ET. Hopefully, that means we won't have any delays that week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408November 4, 2023 3:02 PM

R408 Are you retarded? Sunday, during the live show, Jag will evict either Matt or Felicia.

by Anonymousreply 409November 4, 2023 8:27 PM

I would love to see the knife going into Matts back. But even Jag isn't going to go there.

by Anonymousreply 410November 5, 2023 1:01 AM

Yeah but if the shoe was on the other foot Matt would have repeated what he said in the DR a few weeks ago-“I didn’t go in this house to win a silver medal.”

by Anonymousreply 411November 5, 2023 2:11 AM

[quote] I would love to see the knife going into Matts back. But even Jag isn't going to go there.

I don't know if he'll actually do it, but he's talking to Bowie now about cutting Matt tomorrow instead of later at final 3. From the live feed recaps:

[quote] Jag says to Bowie, "One of us will have to get blood on our hands and get rid of Matt eventually."

[quote] Bowie says if Matt didn’t betray you, take him to final 3. If he did betray then don’t feel bad and you can cut him (now) . Jag says Matt didn’t have the opportunity to get me out. Bowie says he could have been trying to get others to take you out. Jag says this is not black and white.

[quote] Jag says this is stressful, Bowie Jane.

by Anonymousreply 412November 5, 2023 3:27 AM

I think Matt and Jag have developed a strong enough relationship that they have already discussed this. Jag has Matt's vote and vice versa, either way one of them wins and they will vacation in a very private resort.

by Anonymousreply 413November 5, 2023 3:37 AM

Jag thinks the jury will hate him if he cuts Matt. I don't think so. That is what this game is about. Matt may be hurt, but will get over it when he's named Favorite Player.

by Anonymousreply 414November 5, 2023 2:07 PM

I just want the camera to catch Cirie’s face when she realizes Jared isn’t even in the Top 3 for AFP. I voted ten times for Cory. Yeah, Matt pobably gets it but I bet Cory will be in the Top 3.

by Anonymousreply 415November 5, 2023 5:36 PM

I voted ten times for Camron. I like his bush.

by Anonymousreply 416November 5, 2023 9:14 PM

[quote] Matt goes to remove the Reilly shrine, he says he wants it with him Jag says leave it up, your are good man, they hug.

I hope Jag eliminates him.

by Anonymousreply 417November 5, 2023 10:49 PM

Where did you see his bush, R416?

by Anonymousreply 418November 5, 2023 11:20 PM

If Matt joins the jury on Jag's watch, the others will be angry. Matt saved Jag when the vote was 10-0 against him. This is how you repay him?

by Anonymousreply 419November 5, 2023 11:21 PM

I can't remember the last time that the jury voted against a strategic player like Jag NOT to win. There was one year, but I forget which when it happened. And everybody thought the wrong person took home the cash prize.

Even if Jag and Matt end up as Final Two, Jag is the logical winner. He has simply dominated the second half of the season. Matt and Bowie Jane have assisted, but Jag is the mastermind. The only way he does not win is if the two who are left after tonight's eviction manage to win parts 1 and 2 of the final HOH and Jag wins neither.

by Anonymousreply 420November 5, 2023 11:29 PM

I thought I'd seen all the episodes but it looks like I missed when Suri was voted out. When the hell did that happen?

by Anonymousreply 421November 6, 2023 2:28 AM

Last Thursday

by Anonymousreply 422November 6, 2023 3:14 AM

Who the FUCK is Suri? Are we on Facebook?

by Anonymousreply 423November 6, 2023 10:42 AM

Matt won the first challenge, a cold endurance challenge. Wonder if Jag has lost his touch.

by Anonymousreply 424November 6, 2023 12:49 PM

Matt has secured a spot in the final phase of the final HoH of the season.

Matt won the first part of the three part final Head of Household on Sunday night in what appears to be the traditional Big Brother swinging, endurance competition in which they had to hang from ropes or some sort of apparatus.

Bowie Jane and Jag now must compete in the second round and whomever wins will face Matt in the third and final round. Whomever is the final Head of Household will decide who joins the jury and who sits beside them in front of the jury.

by Anonymousreply 425November 6, 2023 6:13 PM

Jag Bains wins Part 2 of the final HOH competition, eliminating Bowie Jane from the running to win the final HOH of the season.

Matt Klotz and Jag, members of the Minutemen alliance, will compete against each other in Part 3 of the HOH competition on finale night.

Matt and Jag probably have a better chance of winning the whole game against Bowie than each other.

by Anonymousreply 426November 8, 2023 12:26 AM

Cirie had more problems with Felicia than we were aware of. She discusses some of it in this interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427November 8, 2023 12:37 AM

Love Cirie.

by Anonymousreply 428November 8, 2023 1:07 AM

Matt will win BB if it is Matt and Jag. Jag fucked too many people over. Cirie might respect his play but she has a soft spot for Matt. Murica and Creepy Porn Stache will vote for Matt, Blu will vote for Matt because Jag fucked her over. Feleica will vote for Matt because she sees Jag as manipulating him. If Bowie Jane is kicked out she will vote for Jag because she is dumb as a box of rocks. I can't see Jag winning if he takes Matt. If he takes Bowie Jane, she might win just because it is obvious why Jag took her.

by Anonymousreply 429November 8, 2023 1:25 AM

I'm not watching that, what does Cirie say about her hygiene?

by Anonymousreply 430November 8, 2023 1:36 PM

That she’d never eat anything Felicia made for her again because she saw Felicia prepare the food.

I like Cirie but she was given too huge a leg up from the others from the beginning. And she definitely has a blind spot where her piece of shit son is concerned.

I predict Jag wins the final HoH comp and picks Bowie Jane. Giving Matt the chance to be in the Final 3 and win the final HOH is good enough. I doubt the others will hold it against him. And no fucking way do they vote for Bowie Jane over Jag. They’d look like utter morons.

by Anonymousreply 431November 8, 2023 8:35 PM

Anybody watch last night’s episode? Bowie Jane is clearly from a wealthy family. Her mother looked like a fucking Aussie Vanderbilt. Or maybe she’s a Murdoch.

by Anonymousreply 432November 8, 2023 9:43 PM

^^^I didn't get any of that from the video clip

by Anonymousreply 433November 8, 2023 9:46 PM

Jag should win. Matt should get Favorite Player or whatever it’s called.

by Anonymousreply 434November 8, 2023 9:53 PM

Are we getting a Celebrity Big Brother this Christmas? Is that what Julie was teasing?

R420, the best jury vote season was Celebrity Big brother where everyone, EVERYONE hated that black queen. You could see the daggers in their eyes as they put their key in. IT was so ICY cold, it was insane. And poor Carson Kressley and Cynthia Bailey were just sitting their bewildered because they had both been in the house up to the last elimination night.

by Anonymousreply 435November 8, 2023 11:03 PM

Yeah FBJ’s parents look very wealthy

by Anonymousreply 436November 8, 2023 11:05 PM

Why can't we vote for Luke for favorite player?

by Anonymousreply 437November 9, 2023 12:39 AM

LOL

by Anonymousreply 438November 9, 2023 1:46 AM

Really? Dr. Will again? Are there no other “legends” they could have gotten?

by Anonymousreply 439November 10, 2023 12:12 AM

They could have had Stephen Daigle as host, and the final HOH could be whoever fucks him better.

by Anonymousreply 440November 10, 2023 12:17 AM

Is Bowie Jane a lez? Gone are the days when they made a huge deal about a contestant's sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 441November 10, 2023 12:31 AM

Is that Dr. Will? I didn't recognize him with bleach blond hair.

by Anonymousreply 442November 10, 2023 12:39 AM

"Lock in your answers. I said lock them assholes! Don't make me come in there!"

by Anonymousreply 443November 10, 2023 12:51 AM

I guess that was expected. I will condole the non-winner with my mouth if I get a chance.

by Anonymousreply 444November 10, 2023 2:23 AM

Yellowstone

Which one should I watch first?

by Anonymousreply 445November 10, 2023 2:50 AM

Neither. Unless you run out of sleeping pills.

by Anonymousreply 446November 10, 2023 2:53 AM

Dr. Will looked creepy, like a baby with an old man's hair.

by Anonymousreply 447November 10, 2023 3:23 AM

I don't know what the hell they did to his face but it is pretty horrific

by Anonymousreply 448November 10, 2023 3:33 AM

Two recruited contestants won cash prizes — Cameron $50K for America’s favorite player and Matt $75K for second place.

At least a regular applicant, Jag, won the grand prize.

Gonna be a big NO on Big Brother Reindeer Games.

by Anonymousreply 449November 10, 2023 4:58 AM

[quote]Gonna be a big NO on Big Brother Reindeer Games

Given that the games are the worst part of regular Big Brother, I'd have to agree.

by Anonymousreply 450November 10, 2023 11:18 AM

Riley is a big ol' whore.

by Anonymousreply 451November 10, 2023 11:23 AM

I laughed outloud when Matt guessed “America and Cory” as the houseguests who were related.

Also laughed at the bizarre loud aggression of Jag’s final speech where he said he was covered in the blood of the entire jury.

Glad Jag won. Bizarre when Julie said “you got $75k and a girlfriend, what could be better?” to Matt and Jag said “uh winning?” Like wtf?

God bless Hisam for taking out that fake whore Riley. Leave it to a gay guy over 40 to zero in on that attention-seeking 22 year old blonde homecoming queen and spare us from watching her boring antics for an entire season.

Not a bad season overall. Hope they continue to cast older people.

FBJ’s lawyer reveal and Felicia clocking her age were pretty great too.

by Anonymousreply 452November 10, 2023 1:41 PM

r452 Jag's speech was hilariously aggressive. Where was this Jag all season? I wonder if he watched BB Canada... those speeches were similarly over the top and grandiose.

by Anonymousreply 453November 10, 2023 1:44 PM

I thought it was one of the worst seasons in years. I’ve been watching this show since Day 1. This is the first season I didn’t even care to watch every episode. It got boring and everyone seemed scared to actually play.

A man born into a family who are millionaires just won over a man who needs the money too.

by Anonymousreply 454November 10, 2023 1:44 PM

As BB finales go, this was on the more enjoyable end of the spectrum. Jag's histrionic speeches were cringe worthy to be sure.

I agree with R452 about Riley. BTW, she was also a recruited contestant.) Which BB producer thought she would be a good house guest?!

by Anonymousreply 455November 10, 2023 1:45 PM

R454, Jag is a millionaire??

by Anonymousreply 456November 10, 2023 1:47 PM

R454 maybe Matt needed the money more but he’s also an Andrew Tate following creep who built a shrine (actual shrine) to some woman he knew for 2 weeks who didn’t even want to hug him when she left the house. It was only the fame whore realization after leaving the house that made Riley suddenly change her tune about Matt.

Matt is a hot, white, athletic straight guy who will probably do other reality shows now. He will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 457November 10, 2023 1:52 PM

I thought that was Ellen, not Dr. Will.

by Anonymousreply 458November 10, 2023 3:49 PM

Felicia DIDN’T know about Cirie being Jared’s mom. The asshole upthread who onsisted she did was WRONG. Shame that Corey didn’t figure it out, he coukd have used it against Cirie.

Jag’s jury answers and final speech really were hilarious.

And yeah, Mecole was an idiot not to team up with Hisam but she was determined to be loyal only to those who had the same skin color as her so sorry, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 459November 10, 2023 4:33 PM

How funny was the desperate blonde girl telling Matt they can finally have that talk and Matt looking at her like, who is that?

by Anonymousreply 460November 10, 2023 5:04 PM

[Quote] Also laughed at the bizarre loud aggression of Jag’s final speech where he said he was covered in the blood of the entire jury.

I would have not voted for him after that outburst

by Anonymousreply 461November 10, 2023 7:17 PM

I hope I never ever have to hear Hisam’s forced “look at me” laugh-cackle again.

by Anonymousreply 462November 10, 2023 7:21 PM

This was the worst season of Big Brother in a long time and it's super surprising this was the 25th Season anniversary.

In the immortal words of Kim Novak - "I Feel Raped!" by this season.

by Anonymousreply 463November 10, 2023 9:57 PM

I thought that was one of the best end-of-show cast reunions in years. I laughed out loud a couple of times at some of the funny things that were said.

I’m disappointed Felicia didn’t make the final 3 for favourite houseguest. I really enjoyed her this season.

I was loving everything until Julie started pretending she heard something in her earpiece - flash to Frankie crawling out of a laundry bin. Ugh. The last person I want to see. Then we have to sit through another round of bad overacting by him, Danielle and Britney. For the love of God, please don’t include fucking Frankie in this Reindeer Games series. He makes my skin crawl.

by Anonymousreply 464November 10, 2023 9:57 PM

So happy Cameron won the favorite vote. Pleasantly surprised there were tears in his eyes. I think he was the best player this whole season. Saying he was nominating two people and then nominating two others, blindsiding them, was genius. He would have kept the game interesting if he had not been voted out.

by Anonymousreply 465November 10, 2023 10:43 PM

What pronouns are Frankie?

by Anonymousreply 466November 10, 2023 11:32 PM

Me and MeMeMe

by Anonymousreply 467November 11, 2023 12:47 AM

Cameron would have had a better run on a different season. He didn't blend well with the rest of the duds this season.

by Anonymousreply 468November 13, 2023 12:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!