Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CPAC Power Couple Calls Daily Beast 'Satan' For Reporting On Groping Allegations

Matt and Mercedes Schlapp lashed out at the website after it reported Matt Schlapp is facing two more allegations he made unwanted advances.

CPAC power couple Matt and Mercedes Schlapp are apparently having a hell of a time dealing with allegations that Matt Schlapp made unwanted and inappropriate advances toward other men.

So naturally they are accusing The Daily Beast, the outlet reporting the news, of doing Satan’s work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 17, 2023 11:26 PM

Although Schlapp has denied the claims, The Daily Beast reported Monday that he tried to settle with the man earlier this year, which the Schlapps also denied.

The Daily Beast included the denial, but also noted The Washington Post’s reporting that Schlapp was facing new groping allegations, one involving a CPAC staffer who accused Matt Schlapp of attempting to kiss him while drinking late after a work function in 2017.

The other alleged incident occurred in early 2022, according to the Post’s sources, who said Schlapp made unwanted physical advances toward someone else’s employee while on a CPAC business trip in Palm Beach, Florida.

by Anonymousreply 1August 31, 2023 1:19 AM

The Schlapps have denied all of the allegations — and apparently didn’t appreciate The Daily Beast for reporting them. Nor did they appreciate who they believe to be the real force behind this sordid tale: Satan himself.

by Anonymousreply 2August 31, 2023 1:20 AM

"Grab'em by the mussy!"

by Anonymousreply 3August 31, 2023 1:22 AM

I do not understand Republicans. They have all of these totally obvious closet queens in positions of power, yet they preach hate against LGBTQ people. Are they really that stupid?

by Anonymousreply 4August 31, 2023 1:26 AM

[quote]Are they really that stupid?

No, r4, they are holier than thou.

by Anonymousreply 5August 31, 2023 1:32 AM

Yes. The guy who was the county GOP chairman where I live was a blubbering nincompoop who had inherited a lot of money. He was finally chucked out the door after a particularly embarrassing episode of stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 6August 31, 2023 1:33 AM

...and then the Repigs blame it on Satan.

Utterly ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 7August 31, 2023 1:50 AM

"The Devil made me do it!

Remember how everyone laughed when Flip Wilson as Geraldine used to say that?

Matt Schlapp is no Flip Wilson.

by Anonymousreply 8August 31, 2023 3:08 AM

I don't know, R7, who could it be...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 31, 2023 3:16 AM

I read the headline a couple times and kept thinking, ‘what is a CPAP power couple?’

by Anonymousreply 10August 31, 2023 3:17 AM

Except he's not even claiming the devil made him do it. He's claiming total innocence and that the devil is making journalists cover the story.

by Anonymousreply 11August 31, 2023 4:59 AM

The real devil are all those slutty tramps who are tempting my husband!

by Anonymousreply 12August 31, 2023 5:00 AM

Schlapp it harder!

by Anonymousreply 13August 31, 2023 5:22 AM

Hey, gays, stop luring my husband into the homosexual lifestyle with your vixen-ish ways!

by Anonymousreply 14August 31, 2023 6:17 AM

Stop flinging your bulbous gay buttocks into his open straight hands.

by Anonymousreply 15August 31, 2023 6:45 AM

“IT’S JUST AN OVERSIZED CLITORUS!”

by Anonymousreply 16August 31, 2023 8:03 AM

I have little sympathy for his victims. They're in his circle, so they're Republicans, too. He's not dry-humping Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 17August 31, 2023 8:23 AM

That guy just can't stop schlapping boys.

by Anonymousreply 18August 31, 2023 9:45 AM

Schlapp him, Wilona!

by Anonymousreply 19August 31, 2023 9:56 AM

Sex Pest

by Anonymousreply 20August 31, 2023 10:20 AM

His wife is either a dumb cunt who is being totally bamboozled by their church or she's a lying cunt who is blaming her husband's victims to protect their wealth and church.

Either way, her husband is revolting, a hypocrite, and a sexual assaulter.

by Anonymousreply 21August 31, 2023 10:54 AM

R21, you underestimate Mercedes Schlapp. She isn’t a dumb cunt. And she isn’t a lying cunt. She’s a dumb lying cunt.

by Anonymousreply 22August 31, 2023 12:48 PM

Hell is real! Demons are real! I’m glad conservatives get this.

by Anonymousreply 23August 31, 2023 1:06 PM

Matt held an exorcism to get rid of "evil spirits"

Really

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 1, 2023 3:26 AM

[quote]Matt Schlapp wanted to rid the CPAC offices of evil spirits, so he got a Catholic priest to sprinkle holy water on the office furniture and employees, multiple sources said.

Sprinkling on furniture and employees? The jokes really do write themselves with this evil old queen.

by Anonymousreply 25September 1, 2023 8:20 AM

It appears that the GOP is fine with gay people as long as they present themselves as what the party believes gay people should be—self-hating closeted people exposing traditional values and voting to disenfranchise those who don’t follow them.

by Anonymousreply 26September 1, 2023 9:18 AM

My old eyes read the thread title as "CPAP Power Couple Calls Daily Beast 'Satan' For Reporting On Groping Allegations" and I immediately thought why is someone with breathing problems being accused of groping someone.

by Anonymousreply 27September 1, 2023 9:57 AM

The GOP and it's voters are also fine with child molesters and rapists, as long as you're a priest, pastor, or youth group leader R26.

by Anonymousreply 28September 1, 2023 10:46 AM

"If you dirty queers would just stop presenting your huge penises to my husband, this whole problem would just go away. For the sake of the sweet baby Jesus, we are White Christian Republicans!"

by Anonymousreply 29September 1, 2023 11:02 AM

Matt says come to Jesus!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 2, 2023 8:36 PM

[quote]Matt says come to Jesus!

To be specific, Matt says, "Come to white Jesus!"

by Anonymousreply 31September 2, 2023 8:38 PM

I’m reading the informative and gossipy if frequently unintentionally hilarious IN THE CLOSET OF THE VATICAN, and the Church is operating just like the GOP, with closeted homos leading the charge against the openly gay.

by Anonymousreply 32September 2, 2023 9:00 PM

[QUOTE]Mercedes Schlapp, a senior fellow at the CPAC Foundation and the wife of Matt Schlapp, called the website “Satan’s publication to persecute Christians and their families,”

Well, then, they should have nothing to worry about.

Aren't a lot of the CPAC staffers "Christians" of the Baptist variety. A priest, Incantations, and holy water must have been one hell of a mind-fuck for them. I hope the Virgin Mary was also invoked for an extra-special WTF.

by Anonymousreply 33September 2, 2023 9:51 PM

The hits just keep coming for poor 'ol Matt:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 2, 2023 9:54 PM

Oh no! It's the lamestream media going after that poor man and good Christian, Matt Schlapp.

Can't the Klan do something for him? I'm sure they all know him.

by Anonymousreply 35September 3, 2023 9:02 PM

[quote]—Mercedes Schlapped

That's just it. Mercedes probably doesn't get Schlapped much at all!

by Anonymousreply 36September 3, 2023 9:42 PM

Normally, I'd invite a troubled man to my Wednesday night men's prayer group, but in this case... EWWWWW.

by Anonymousreply 37September 3, 2023 9:48 PM

They were asking for it!

by Anonymousreply 38September 3, 2023 9:56 PM

Jim Bakker couldn't palm off that whopper forty years ago and he had the benefit of a theme park, a midget and a wife people liked.

by Anonymousreply 39September 3, 2023 10:20 PM

A midget, r39? 🤣 I used to watch occasionally in the early 80s and can't remember a midget. I do remember Tammy Faye, totally whacked out of her mind on whatever she was taking jabbering on about a recent flight she was on where she saw some Satan-like creature on the plane's wing. I don't recall the point, though. That God safely delivered the plane or something.

by Anonymousreply 40September 3, 2023 10:50 PM

Kevin, R40!

by Anonymousreply 41September 3, 2023 11:01 PM

Is that the face Schlapp makes as he gropes, r34?

by Anonymousreply 42September 3, 2023 11:03 PM

Oh. Wow. Cool.

by Anonymousreply 43September 3, 2023 11:51 PM

I hope Satan convinces The New York Times to do a deep dive on him like they did with Harvey Weinstein

by Anonymousreply 44September 4, 2023 12:10 AM

"Kevin, [R40]!"

What? Honestly, explain please, or something. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 45September 4, 2023 5:50 AM

I've seen posts with the same text and signature as R43 several times over the past few days. What's the point of it?

by Anonymousreply 46September 4, 2023 10:34 AM

Matt is not gay! He loves his wife!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 17, 2023 4:55 AM

R45, I think he means Kevin Whittum, who suffered from a bone disease (osteogenesis imperfecta, I think, like Shriner's Kaleb), and whom Bakker exploited for donations to build "Kevin's House."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 17, 2023 11:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!