Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lauren Pazienza pleads guilty to manslaughter, with sentencing on September 29

NEW YORK (AP) — A woman who killed an 87-year-old Broadway singing coach by shoving her onto a Manhattan sidewalk has avoided a lengthy prison sentence by pleading guilty to manslaughter on Wednesday, and will instead serve eight years behind bars.

Lauren Pazienza, 28, teared up in court as she admitted randomly attacking Barbara Maier Gustern on March 10, 2022. Gustern, whose students included "Blondie" singer Debbie Harry, lay bleeding on a sidewalk as Pazienza walked away, prosecutors said. She died five days later.

“Today’s plea holds Pazienza accountable for her deadly actions,” Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg said in a statement.

Gustern’s relatives, some of whom were in court, said they were disappointed with Pazienza's plea deal and agreed-upon prison sentence — a fraction of the maximum 25 years she would've faced if convicted at trial.

Pazienza’s lawyer Arthur Aidala declined to comment.

Pazienza, a former event planner originally from Long Island, has been locked up at the city's notorious Rikers Island jail complex since a judge revoked her bail in May 2022. She is scheduled to be formally sentenced Sept. 29. The time she's already served will be counted toward her sentence.

According to prosecutors, Pazienza attacked Gustern after storming out of a nearby park, where she and her fiance had been eating meals from a food cart.

Gustern had just left her apartment to catch a student’s performance after hosting a rehearsal for a cabaret show, friends told The New York Times.

Pazienza, who’d had several glasses of wine earlier while celebrating a milestone in her wedding countdown, was upset because the park in Manhattan’s Chelsea neighborhood was closing and she and her fiance were told to leave, prosecutors said.

Pazienza encountered Gustern on West 23rd Street and shoved her to the ground in what police called “an unprovoked, senseless attack,” prosecutors said. Gustern hit her head and was critically injured. She died March 15.

In an interview with police, Pazienza’s fiance said she told him about the episode and said Gustern “might have said something” to her, although she wasn’t sure.

Gustern had been known in the theater world for decades.

She worked with singers ranging from the cast members of the 2019 Broadway revival of the musical “Oklahoma!” to experimental theater artist and 2017 MacArthur “genius grant” recipient Taylor Mac, who told the Times she was “one of the great humans that I’ve encountered.”

Her late husband, Joe Gustern, was also a singer, with credits including “The Phantom of the Opera” on Broadway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126February 13, 2024 9:46 AM

No remorse in that face. Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1August 24, 2023 9:52 AM

Daniel Penny should have put her in a choke hold and doled out instant justice.

She deserves the death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 2August 24, 2023 9:59 AM

I just don't understand how you can get only eight years for killing a person, it's disgusting how little a human life is worth. The prosecutor probably thought, "Oh, she was old, she'd have died any day anyway."

by Anonymousreply 3August 24, 2023 10:01 AM

R3 because this dumb woman pushed her and didn't mean to actually kill her. Manslaughter charges are a lot different to murder charges.

by Anonymousreply 4August 24, 2023 10:04 AM

But who is going to look after my raven tresses in Cell Block H?

by Anonymousreply 5August 24, 2023 10:07 AM

Her goombah father's goombah lawyer got her a sweet deal.

Unfortunately she will still be of childbearing age when she gets out so the cycle of producing spoiled, entitled little monsters who suffer little or no consequences for their abhorrent behavior will continue.

by Anonymousreply 6August 24, 2023 10:07 AM

Hopefully, she'll be "taken out" in prison.

by Anonymousreply 7August 24, 2023 10:11 AM

THIS fucking cunt…

R3 She took a plea deal. Also, it’s about mens rea. She didn’t mean to kill the old lady. She was simply pouting like a child and the woman had the gall to be in her way

Can you imagine living 87 years only to be ‘accidentally’ killed by a gum-guzzling, overprivileged trash bag from Long Island?

by Anonymousreply 8August 24, 2023 10:18 AM

Looks like she got fat!

by Anonymousreply 9August 24, 2023 11:22 AM

No penalties for attempting to escape responsibility and evading authorities after the killing?

by Anonymousreply 10August 24, 2023 11:25 AM

It isn't right.

by Anonymousreply 11August 24, 2023 11:34 AM

So are my lessons cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 12August 24, 2023 12:07 PM

R10 good point.

[quote] while celebrating a milestone in her wedding countdown

How pathetic is that? And I thought she'd at least argue something terrible had set her off, but no, it's because a park was closing. And if someone who looks like that can bag a man there's hope for us all.

by Anonymousreply 13August 24, 2023 12:15 PM

Eight years in the pen is not enough, but at least she gets a big chunk of her best years taken away from her.

by Anonymousreply 14August 24, 2023 12:22 PM

Is her dumb fiancée still sticking with her?

by Anonymousreply 15August 24, 2023 12:54 PM

Cunt!

[quote]Prosecutors previously said the younger woman rushed Gustern on a Chelsea sidewalk, called her a "b----," and knocked her to the ground from behind.

[quote]Pazienza remained at the scene for about 20 minutes, watching first responders, then took a subway to Astoria, Queens, with her fiancé, Naveen Pereira. After hiding out for a few days, she deleted her social media accounts, took down her wedding website and fled to her family's home in the affluent village of Belle Terre on Long Island, according to authorities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 24, 2023 1:00 PM

I had no idea the boyfriend was Indian.

I assumed he was Italian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 24, 2023 1:08 PM

Doesn't her father have a sewage business?

by Anonymousreply 18August 24, 2023 1:11 PM

[quote]Doesn't her father have a sewage business?

Lauren Poopzienza!

by Anonymousreply 19August 24, 2023 1:15 PM

8 years???? That fucking cunt should be locked away much longer. If that bitch was a person of color, she’d face 25 years.

by Anonymousreply 20August 24, 2023 1:23 PM

Zoom in on the photo. What's going on with her eye? It looks like an AI photo.

by Anonymousreply 21August 24, 2023 1:44 PM

Methinks the hot fiancé, Naveen, smelled both cookies and money. Why else would he put up with this bitch? I hope that he's free of her and is happily sucking some dick.

by Anonymousreply 22August 24, 2023 1:52 PM

r5: I gave you a WW for your Vinegar Tits reference. It is well deserved.

by Anonymousreply 23August 24, 2023 1:53 PM

And her idiot fiance STILL plans on marrying her.

by Anonymousreply 24August 24, 2023 1:53 PM

[quote]Pazienza, who’d had several glasses of wine earlier while celebrating a milestone in her wedding countdown,

What sort of nonsense is a "milestone in her wedding countdown" - stupid entitled bitch.

Can't believe her fiance is still supporting that pile of garbage - "might have said something..." - yeah right, the victim provoked the attack. Stupid asshole.

Not nearly long enough sentence for the nasty asshole.

by Anonymousreply 25August 24, 2023 1:58 PM

Let's hope the weight gain IS a life sentence.

by Anonymousreply 26August 24, 2023 2:00 PM

This story is disgusting from start to finish. She went in to hiding! And didn’t her Cesspool King father lie about her whereabouts???

What miserable, garbage people.

by Anonymousreply 27August 24, 2023 2:00 PM

R14, I suspect she won’t have any “best” years. Consider what you know of her…

by Anonymousreply 28August 24, 2023 2:00 PM

Did the fiancée see what she did that night? Where was he when this happened? It says she went home with him.

I can’t imagine him still wanting to marry her after what she did.

by Anonymousreply 29August 24, 2023 2:07 PM

Unprovoked violence is evil and horrible in general, but there's something especially wicked in violence toward children or toward the elderly.

Awful story.

by Anonymousreply 30August 24, 2023 2:22 PM

What a nasty piece of work. We all get angry from time to time, but I can't ever imagine being so angry over a park closing that pushing an old lady to the ground with enough force to kill her seemed like a good decision.

It shows a concerning lack of control.

by Anonymousreply 31August 24, 2023 2:24 PM

The killer’s name means patience in Italian.

by Anonymousreply 32August 24, 2023 2:27 PM

Fiancee will bolt September 30.

by Anonymousreply 33August 24, 2023 2:28 PM

[quote] The killer’s name means patience in Italian.

We don't want her

by Anonymousreply 34August 24, 2023 2:30 PM

I bet she was planning to suck him off in the park.

by Anonymousreply 35August 24, 2023 2:32 PM

R35, he was planning to lick her cunt in the park.

by Anonymousreply 36August 24, 2023 2:38 PM

She wins the Karen of the Year award

by Anonymousreply 37August 24, 2023 2:42 PM

r23 you seem to be on my blocked list so Muriel’s notice to me that you replied has sadly not been seen. I wonder why you are blocked? Could you be a cunt perhaps? Yes that’s it.

by Anonymousreply 38August 24, 2023 3:03 PM

Killed an old lady who wasn't bothering her at all. She only got 8yrs for unprovoked murder. Really fucking disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 39August 24, 2023 3:05 PM

R38. Unrelated: i blocked a topic & it keeps reappearing. Am i doing someting wrong?

by Anonymousreply 40August 24, 2023 3:17 PM

Whoa, someone’s been stress eating!

by Anonymousreply 41August 24, 2023 3:25 PM

[quote[No remorse in that face.

No remorse in that incredibly ugly face, I might add.

by Anonymousreply 42August 24, 2023 3:31 PM

[Quote]you seem to be on my blocked list

Who cares?

[Quote]Could you be a cunt perhaps?

Nah, I checked. You, on the other hand...

by Anonymousreply 43August 24, 2023 3:39 PM

Evidently you care r43 to take time out of your day to comment.

by Anonymousreply 44August 24, 2023 3:55 PM

This BITCH needs to be RAPED in Prison, she better be sentenced to a Horrible women's state prison.

Broom and mop handles better be used to destroy her breeding organs, fucking murdering BITCH. She needs to be shoved into the shower and RAPED repeatedly by dirty, nasty, smelly low life scum.

by Anonymousreply 45August 24, 2023 4:03 PM

She's been locked up in hellhole Rikers for over a year so she knows what hell awaits her for the next few. But it isn't enough. I hope she's slammed into walls by the other inmates every day she serves. And if she's seriously injured or killed? Oh well. Accidents happen.

by Anonymousreply 46August 24, 2023 4:10 PM

[quote] Accidents happen

Believe me I know.

by Anonymousreply 47August 24, 2023 5:00 PM

Her fiancee is NOT hot. Get your eyes checked.

by Anonymousreply 48August 24, 2023 5:06 PM

R45, that was totally uncalled for and not at all how a modern society should work in a post-Enlightenment world.

by Anonymousreply 49August 24, 2023 5:09 PM

She'll probably go to Bedford Hills which not a hellhole. And from the looks of her, they better order extra cinnamon rolls or someone's getting a BIG push.

by Anonymousreply 50August 24, 2023 5:10 PM

She legit will be in peril in prison, imo. Pretty sure inmates will target her if they are up to speed on the media coverage on this case. Not sure the extent to which they have access to news.

by Anonymousreply 51August 24, 2023 6:46 PM

R45 That’s meth talk right there, scary.

by Anonymousreply 52August 24, 2023 6:59 PM

[quote]She legit will be in peril in prison, imo. Pretty sure inmates will target her if they are up to speed on the media coverage on this case. Not sure the extent to which they have access to news.

I don't doubt you, but what is it about her crime that makes you think other inmates will target her specifically? I thought they only went after sexual abusers of children and maybe also rich people, to humble them further.

by Anonymousreply 53August 24, 2023 7:15 PM

R48, your razors are in the cabinet next to the untouched mood stabilizers.

by Anonymousreply 54August 24, 2023 7:45 PM

[quote]Accidents happen

Preaching to the choir dear, preaching to the choir.

by Anonymousreply 55August 24, 2023 8:24 PM

Well, she is white…

by Anonymousreply 56August 24, 2023 8:55 PM

She's Italian, therefore a POC.

by Anonymousreply 57August 24, 2023 9:02 PM

R53 Not her crime necessarily, but her comportment. There's a nastiness to her that she wears proudly on her sleeve. She was also described by a classmate as a nasty piece of work. The same sort of thing that's triggered a lot of people here who have wished vile things on her (deservedly).

I would imagine that type of person would be like catnip to an inmate looking to take their rage out on someone.

by Anonymousreply 58August 24, 2023 9:52 PM

[quote]She was also described by a classmate as a nasty piece of work.

Yes, I read that today. Apparently, she was a bully. Won't post the link because it's to Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 59August 24, 2023 9:56 PM

R58, you could be right, but again, I don't think nastiness is necessarily a reason why a new prison inmate would be targeted by others. As I said, I've read and heard that they go after child molesters and also, I suppose, people who were rich, famous, and/or powerful in the outside world.

by Anonymousreply 60August 24, 2023 10:02 PM

Lots of inmates have grannies that they wouldn't want to see randomly shoved and abused. Tubby isn't going to make too many friends.

by Anonymousreply 61August 24, 2023 10:04 PM

Well, she is rich and killed an 87-year-old woman.

by Anonymousreply 62August 24, 2023 10:05 PM

[quote] I had no idea the boyfriend was Indian.

His last name is Portuguese. The Portuguese had a colony in Goa, India. A lot of Indians married Portuguese in Goa and became Christian. So he’s probably Catholic.

by Anonymousreply 63August 24, 2023 10:08 PM

That so could've been me...

by Anonymousreply 64August 24, 2023 10:09 PM

Who decided there would be no trial? She should be in jail for at least 25 years.

by Anonymousreply 65August 24, 2023 10:12 PM

Is anyone able to answer my questions?

by Anonymousreply 66August 24, 2023 10:19 PM

[quote] Who decided there would be no trial?

Have you never seen Law and Order?

by Anonymousreply 67August 24, 2023 10:28 PM

Chung Chung

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68August 24, 2023 10:29 PM

Why are you splitting hairs, r60?

She's either going to get shanked or she won't. I had a theory that she *might* because she's very hated in NYC given the press coverage about her. I'm really not that invested. Chill.

by Anonymousreply 69August 24, 2023 10:44 PM

I wonder how many times she's going to get "bumped" or tripped into falling on the ground by others. Man, the food line is just a ripe place to shove and nudge and trip Long Island's famed Septic Tank Heiress or is she Queen of of the Cesspool or maybe just a Wrong Island Sewer Rat?

by Anonymousreply 70August 24, 2023 10:51 PM

R70. Well she does look like she spends slot of time in the food line.

by Anonymousreply 71August 24, 2023 11:00 PM

The Indian boyfriend is a CHUMP.

He's probably desperate to cling on to his white girlfriend, despite the fact that she actually killed someone.

by Anonymousreply 72August 25, 2023 12:28 AM

Isn't it odd that it still hasn't been made clear exactly what the "motive" was for the shoving? Was this bitch just mad as hell about being thrown out of the park and took out her rage on a random person? Or did she target this woman for some particular reason?

by Anonymousreply 73August 25, 2023 1:23 AM

[quote] Doesn't her father have a sewage business?

Yes, his seed turned trash daughter.

by Anonymousreply 74August 25, 2023 1:27 AM

[quote] Isn't it odd that it still hasn't been made clear exactly what the "motive" was for the shoving?

There was no motive.

It was a tantrum.

A tantrum thrown by a very spoiled, very entitled, and very immature young woman that ended up costing the life of an innocent older woman.

That's what R8 meant by "mens rea." The mental state of Pazienza. Which is probably why she didn't receive a harsher sentence.

It wasn't pre-meditated or planned, but rather the spontaneous reaction of a fucking little bitch who didn't get her way.

Even though it wasn't first degree murder, she still should have received a harsher sentence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 25, 2023 1:34 AM

I get all of that, R75, but do we have any idea why Pazienza chose Gustern in particular as her victim? Somewhere I read that maybe Pazienza had told her fiance that Gustern had said something to her or about her, presumably scolding her for or commenting on her tantrum. But maybe that's not true and Pazienza just lashed out at some random person. I'd be curious to know -- not that it really matters, of course, because a tragedy occurred either way.

by Anonymousreply 76August 25, 2023 2:45 AM

Don’t be too quick to judge her.

As I understand it, she had first poked the victim with an umbrella and said “move it along, toots.”

The deadly shove came after.

by Anonymousreply 77August 25, 2023 2:46 AM

What kind of shampoo does Lauren use? Her hair looked better than the rest of her.

by Anonymousreply 78August 25, 2023 3:00 AM

[quote]What kind of shampoo does Lauren use?

Body on Tap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79August 25, 2023 3:11 AM

Not (split) head & sholders?

by Anonymousreply 80August 25, 2023 7:02 AM

She uses "Gee, You're in My Way, Bitch!"

by Anonymousreply 81August 25, 2023 2:38 PM

There’s something legitimately wrong with her — but I’m genuinely more concerned with R45.

Jesus, R45, what the fuck?

by Anonymousreply 82August 26, 2023 2:01 PM

[quote] but do we have any idea why Pazienza chose Gustern in particular as her victim?

I don't think there's really anything to "get" here. She just choose her randomly because she saw her and she's a spoiled, dumb girl who thought "hahaha this will be SO funny".

by Anonymousreply 83August 26, 2023 2:52 PM

It should have been Anita Bryant!

by Anonymousreply 84August 26, 2023 2:54 PM

R45 could be any crimefrau, really. Similarly, they can’t wait for a man to be imprisoned for some dastardly crime so they can wish rape on him.

by Anonymousreply 85August 26, 2023 3:06 PM

Such schadenfreude. She was a nasty mocker who made fun of fat girls and people with disabilities. So delicious to see her a swollen blob herself. I hope she’s miserable.

by Anonymousreply 86August 26, 2023 3:24 PM

I was googling the case and saw this in the results. Sometimes the internet just … gets it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 26, 2023 3:31 PM

I hope this psycho bitch gets the maximum sentence. Barbara Gustern was the most kind and wonderful lady, and adored by all who knew her.

by Anonymousreply 88August 26, 2023 4:01 PM

Sorry, I should've said that I wish this bitch got much more than what she got sentenced. Eight years is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 89August 26, 2023 4:02 PM

[quote]She's Italian, therefore a POC.

Not this shit again

by Anonymousreply 90August 26, 2023 4:05 PM

[quote]So he’s probably Catholic.

Given his age he's probably not religious at all.

JFC it's always 1957 on DL.

by Anonymousreply 91August 26, 2023 4:07 PM

R85 Wow, you actually replied to the meth head who posted that at R45

What is happening to this place?

by Anonymousreply 92August 26, 2023 4:17 PM

[quote] but do we have any idea why Pazienza chose Gustern in particular as her victim?

Becozza she hadda no PAZIENZA!

by Anonymousreply 93August 26, 2023 7:46 PM

'Granny shover' Lauren Pazienza, 27, breaks down in tears as she is sentenced to eight-and-a-half years for pushing Broadway singing coach, 87, to her death on NYC sidewalk while drunk and stoned.

Pazienza attacked vocal coach Barbara Maier Gustern in an unprovoked attack in March 2022 She sobbed as she was jailed on Friday for eight and a half years after pleading guilty to manslaughter charges The event planner, from Long Island, had drunk two bottles of wine and consumed 'a ton of marijuana' before the random attack

by Anonymousreply 94September 29, 2023 11:09 PM

Judge gave her the extra six months because she wasn't convinced fat ass accepted responsibility. I hope she's shoved hard and daily by other inmates.

by Anonymousreply 95September 29, 2023 11:56 PM

I'm very disappointed she got a plea deal for just 8 years. She deserves a 20 year minimum.

by Anonymousreply 96September 30, 2023 1:26 AM

I already have the nutcase at R45 blocked.

Jesus, we have some scary freaks posting here.

by Anonymousreply 97September 30, 2023 1:31 AM

R76 I suspect she chose her victim because she was a defenseless old lady. I'm sure this scum managed to control her urge to lash out when it came to anyone who would likely fight back. Typical bully

by Anonymousreply 98September 30, 2023 9:31 AM

She didn't "chose" her "victim," she gave in to her own maniacal rage and lashed out at the nearest, weakest person in front of her.

She is a dangerous and mentally disturbed person who needs serious intervention before returning to society. I hope she gets it.

by Anonymousreply 99September 30, 2023 1:56 PM

Oh God, imagine the bridezilla she would’ve been.

by Anonymousreply 100September 30, 2023 2:07 PM

Does anybody know whether she still has a boyfriend? He stuck with her way longer than I would have thought.

by Anonymousreply 101September 30, 2023 2:19 PM

We alreddy gots a 'event' planned for Princess

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 30, 2023 3:18 PM

R99 you're right, wrong choice of words, I don't think she purposefully looked for someone to attack, just that she was only going to attack someone weaker

by Anonymousreply 103September 30, 2023 3:36 PM

Terrible things can happen when it's "wine o'clock"!

by Anonymousreply 104September 30, 2023 5:22 PM

I hope the first thing Lauren does is schedule an appointment with the prison nutritionist and, after that, finds a good personal trainer. She has 8.5 years to slim down before her wedding.

by Anonymousreply 105September 30, 2023 5:47 PM

Maybe she can have what every young girl dreams of: a prison wedding.

by Anonymousreply 106September 30, 2023 7:17 PM

Maybe she can have what every young girl dreams of: a prison wedding.

by Anonymousreply 107September 30, 2023 7:19 PM

I know a person who was one of Barbara Gustern's students. She told me everyone who knew Barbara absolutely ADORED her, she was the most wonderful lady you could know. She told me that hundreds of people attended Barbara's memorial service and they were all just devastated.

Fuck that cunt who shoved her.

by Anonymousreply 108September 30, 2023 9:06 PM

Diamanda Galas wrote about the murder of Barbara Gustern, and some of the passages are right out of Datalounge.

[quote]Because this 87-year-old, 80-pound woman was murdered whilst being "in the way" of a tall and heavy female sociopath on a warpath. Lauren Pazienza was notorious for bullying, it was later learned. "Drunk," or not, is irrelevant in the determination of "guilt." Bullying was well-noted in the predator's historical profile.

and

[quote]But, honey, Barbara Maier Gustern was famous! Her clients were famous! They worshipped her! Whoever heard of the big-titted sow Lauren Pazienza? No one. And now that she looks like an advertisement for Oscar Meyer, I am tenderly reminded of Lord of the Flies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 5, 2023 3:56 PM

I am awaiting the day she gets shanked.

by Anonymousreply 110October 5, 2023 4:05 PM

Whither the plump pusher? Has she started doing her time? If so, any tea to spill? I hope they’re helping her keep her svelte figure.

by Anonymousreply 111February 8, 2024 5:50 PM

She's a psychopath. Nothing can help her. Society can only be protected if people like her get life without parole. Why these sentences are so light I have no idea. I mean Susan Smith should already have been put to death for killing those little boys but because her moist pussy is her brain she instead gets parole after carrying on affairs with guards in prison. It makes absolutely no sense.

by Anonymousreply 112February 8, 2024 6:01 PM

Ugh. I had mercifully forgotten this hideous shitcunt.

by Anonymousreply 113February 8, 2024 6:03 PM

Very simple, R53. She’s famous. She made all the big NY papers. She’ll definitely be a target.

by Anonymousreply 114February 8, 2024 6:04 PM

sexism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115February 8, 2024 6:15 PM

Custody Status: IN CUSTODY Housing / Releasing Facility: BEDFORD HILLS Date Received (original): 10/11/2023 Earliest Release Date: 08/14/2029

by Anonymousreply 116February 8, 2024 6:23 PM

[Quote] And her idiot fiance STILL plans on marrying her.

was this a green card marriage?

by Anonymousreply 117February 8, 2024 7:31 PM

I’m high as a kite, laughing my ass off at the wild (and appropriate) amount of vitriol directed at the porcine cunt.

by Anonymousreply 118February 9, 2024 5:07 AM

Jelena Ostapenko could play her in a movie. They’re both cunts.

by Anonymousreply 119February 9, 2024 5:36 AM

I want Patti Lupone as the now dead woman. I’d pay to see Patti die.

by Anonymousreply 120February 9, 2024 1:59 PM

It wouldn't be so easy to push someone down who is as short and squat as Patti

by Anonymousreply 121February 9, 2024 6:24 PM

Also starring Patti Lupone as Weeble.

by Anonymousreply 122February 9, 2024 8:22 PM

R109 one thing Ao picked up from that wonderful instagram post is that the killer shoved her victim so she could take the cab that Barbara was hailing. Oddly none of the press seems to mention this point. For some reason it makes my blood boil even more than if it was truly random!

by Anonymousreply 123February 9, 2024 9:08 PM

She didn't push a college football jocks. She push an old lady. Of course she meant great harm.

by Anonymousreply 124February 9, 2024 9:14 PM

when she gets to prison, I hope they . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125February 13, 2024 9:36 AM

Excellent tune R125! "Red eyeshadow, green mascara - ich - she's too much!"

by Anonymousreply 126February 13, 2024 9:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!