Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Olivier Martinez to receive nearly $100,000 per year in child support from Halle Berry

Actress Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are finally working out the terms of their divorce after battling it out for over eight years.

The former couple has been arguing over details like custody of their son, finances, and such on. Although the specifics of their agreement were originally not filed in open court, The Blast has obtained exclusive documents revealing new details about their settlement.

The former couple has reached a custody agreement concerning their son, Maceo, who is still a minor. The former couple will share joint physical custody of Maceo. In addition, Berry will continue to pay for his education so long as he remains in private school.

"In exercising joint legal custody, each Party shall consult and cooperate with the other to reach a mutual agreement with respect to issues affecting Maceo 's health, education, and welfare and neither Party shall make unilateral decisions impacting Maceo," reads the court document."

In addition, the court documents state that the actress will remain in control over her son's U.S. passport. Oliver will be given control over his French passport. However, the court filing notes that "Upon request, the passport shall be surrendered to the Party traveling with Maceo. Neither Party shall withhold Maceo's passports from the other Party if the passports are needed."

Maceo's Country of Habitual Residence has been listed as the United States, while California has been listed as his home state, which is required to be listed under the Uniform Child Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act. The documents also note that Maceo’s county of residence is Los Angeles and that he is not allowed to be moved out of the county without the written consent of the other party or an order from the court.

The custody of Maceo is a bit more flexibility during school holidays and notes that the former couple "shall exercise custody of Maceo on a two-week on/two-week off basis," adding, "The Party working on location shall bear all expenses related to any travel by Maceo to and from their work location, including the cost of tutors and nannies as necessary."

In addition, the former couple is agreeing not to " shall speak in a negative, disrespectful, disparaging, or derogatory manner to, or about, the other Party or her/his family and/or significant other, or allow third parties to do same, in the presence of, or within Maceo's hearing range." Both Halle and Olivier " shall use their best efforts to ensure that all other family members, friends, and other third parties comply with this provision. Neither Party shall speak in a negative, disrespectful, or derogatory manner about the other Party in the public arena or social media."

In terms of child support, which started on March 15, 2023, the actress will pay Oliver $8,000 per month. Starting on April 1, 2023, Halle Berry also has to pay Oliver 4.3% of any income she receives above $2,000,000, and for additional child support for Maceo.

She is also agreeing to pay the full amount for any of her son's extracurricular activities, such as soccer. Those payments will not be paid to Oliver. Instead, she will give that money directly to the institution that is providing the services for her son. Halle Berry has also agreed to reimburse Oliver's 2023 payment for their son's soccer program after Oliver provides proof that the payment does not exceed $3,500.

Berry will also continue to provide medical and dental health insurance for her son; however, it is noted that the Family Code requires both Halle and Oliver to contribute financially to Maceo's support, adding that "Olivier shall take reasonable action to become employed to contribute to Maceo's support."

The former couple had been married from 2013 to 2016. In 2015, Halle and Olivier announced their divorce, saying in a joint statement, “We move forward with love and respect for one another and the shared focus of what is best for our son.” At the time, they had agreed to share joint custody of their son, saying that they would “share custody as is in the best interest of the child.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129August 27, 2023 5:22 PM

I hate her. But that’s crazy.

by Anonymousreply 1August 23, 2023 8:01 PM

Halle always seems to get screwed in her divorces.

She must have the worst attorneys ever.

And these men must see her as an easy mark for free money.

I don't think that any of them really loved her.

by Anonymousreply 2August 23, 2023 8:03 PM

He must have shit on her. She is a crazy cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3August 23, 2023 8:04 PM

There’s a Sondheim song for this. There has to be.

by Anonymousreply 4August 23, 2023 8:06 PM

This bitch is so messy. On top of picking losers she's now shoveling court mandated cash at them.

She needs to be ALONE. Forever. Procure some fine dick when you need it. But be alone.

by Anonymousreply 5August 23, 2023 8:20 PM

I kinda feel bad for heteros in today's cynical world. If I fuck whoever the hell turns me on, I'm at least free of the pressure of marriage or the risk of crotchfruit. I can just engage in full hedonism, then awkwardly leave and pick up some Arby's on the way home. I wish them the best tho, at any rate.

by Anonymousreply 6August 23, 2023 8:50 PM

I didn't realize they had a kid. After the mess with Gabriel Aubrey (WHET?) you'd think she exercise some better judgment in the having children with unsuitable mates department.

by Anonymousreply 7August 23, 2023 8:59 PM

Luckily, she's beyond childbearing age now. Good luck to her.

by Anonymousreply 8August 23, 2023 9:04 PM

When the richer man pays child support it's because the woman in a cunty golddigger. When the richer woman pays child support she's a crazy cunt with bad judgment.

by Anonymousreply 9August 23, 2023 9:05 PM

This actually seems reasonable, assuming the money goes toward tuition.

by Anonymousreply 10August 23, 2023 9:06 PM

[...]

by Anonymousreply 11August 23, 2023 9:08 PM

She picks terrible men, but they are all hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2023 9:20 PM

The good news is Halle can afford it so I'm not wasting any sympathy on her.

by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2023 9:21 PM

Why do people always say Halle is crazy? Being a bad judge of character, or even having children with unsuitable dudes doesn't necessarily mean crazy.

by Anonymousreply 14August 23, 2023 9:25 PM

How did I never know that Halle Berry was with the guy from Unfaithful?

by Anonymousreply 15August 23, 2023 9:29 PM

He was so hot in Unfaithful, and Diane Land was perfect as the cheating wife.

by Anonymousreply 16August 23, 2023 9:36 PM

R10 this is in addition to the child's tuition, which Halle is also paying. It's only $8333.33 per month, which really isn't a lot in what you call "golddigging" standards. I think she can afford it. And she played, she has to pay for being the cuckoo she is.

by Anonymousreply 17August 23, 2023 9:40 PM

[quote]"Olivier shall take reasonable action to become employed to contribute to Maceo's support."

Is he unemployed? It's not like he can't work.

by Anonymousreply 18August 23, 2023 9:49 PM

Maceo looks like his mom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 23, 2023 11:12 PM

[quote] She picks terrible men, but they are all hot as fuck.

Definitely.

Gabriel Aubry and Olivier Martinez were both models.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20August 23, 2023 11:15 PM

Gabriel Aubry is hot as fuck!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 23, 2023 11:16 PM

Nahla got beat with the ugly stick!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 23, 2023 11:19 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2023 11:20 PM

Im a good looking guy. Makes you wanna go out and get a beautiful Hollywood actress pregnant 😂.

by Anonymousreply 24August 23, 2023 11:22 PM

R22, Unfortunately, Nahla took after her plain Jane grandma instead of her gorgeous parents! I see that a lot - Hot parents with plain/homely kids and vice versa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 23, 2023 11:33 PM

R6 I feel you but let’s not kid ourselves. These kids and pregnancies were planned. Halle didn’t start having kids until she was dam near 50.

by Anonymousreply 26August 23, 2023 11:34 PM

Nahla no, but the little boy is cute though!

by Anonymousreply 27August 23, 2023 11:35 PM

David Justice was also hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 23, 2023 11:41 PM

And Eric Benet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 23, 2023 11:42 PM

Did they all beat her, including Wesley Snipes? Even Aubry? I thought she beat Aubry?

by Anonymousreply 30August 23, 2023 11:45 PM

Aubry called her the n-word (so she says...)

Benet cheated...

Snipes beat her up...

by Anonymousreply 31August 23, 2023 11:47 PM

Halle Berry legally adopted Eric Benet's daughter (from a previous relationship). The daughter's name is India and she's now an adult. So, she actually has 3 children.

by Anonymousreply 32August 23, 2023 11:51 PM

Halle's relationship with Eric Benet's kids ended when she split with their father.

by Anonymousreply 33August 23, 2023 11:53 PM

This is the second ex husband that Halle has to pay

by Anonymousreply 34August 23, 2023 11:53 PM

So she wanted natural born children with hot fathers who had a lot less money than her so she could kick them to the curb and control things. So in a set up like this the father it looks like will pay 5 percent of all the child related costs if that.

by Anonymousreply 35August 23, 2023 11:58 PM

Thanks, r31. Did she and Martinez beat on each other?

by Anonymousreply 36August 24, 2023 12:02 AM

Eric Benet cheated on Halle uptown, downtown and everywhere else in between. You can't blame her for that. He admits it. He went to "rehab" for it. India is in her 30s now and she never actually adopted her.

Wesley Snipes allegedly was the boyfriend that beat her so badly she ended up deaf in one ear.

Gabriel Aubrey never bothered working.

At least she and Oliver Martinez don't seem to hate each other and have managed to co-parent their kid without much drama.

I just think she chooses really shitty men.

She seems happy with Van Hunt. Maybe the trick is not to actually marry him.

by Anonymousreply 37August 24, 2023 12:06 AM

Yall seriously need to get out more or stop watching exclusively MSNBC or FOX NEWS. I work with program managers and directors. Trump support ain’t hardly a bunch of hillbillies. Mostly none of them say they support Trump, a handful are Biden supporters, but most are not. And it’s everything they say about democrats or Biden that’s let’s you know who they clearly plan to vote for. Trump’s support is just regular white people. I’m not Uber academics or doctors or lawyers. Regular white people of all stripes, income brackets, and success stories. And not just these whites. A LOT of non black minorities.

Among my personal friends, the handful that supported Trump, think this is some deep shit and inserts as the seriousness of these charges.

by Anonymousreply 38August 24, 2023 12:09 AM

I’m not talking*^ Uber academics.

And understand* the seriousness

by Anonymousreply 39August 24, 2023 12:10 AM

R38 is the dirty looking ginger singing about Ruchmond

by Anonymousreply 40August 24, 2023 12:17 AM

At least we know that Olivier is a tough guy.

He beat the crap out of Gabriel Aubry!

"And THAT'S for calling my wife a N-word!"

Rofl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 24, 2023 1:19 AM

Olivier was a boxer if I recall correctly.

by Anonymousreply 42August 24, 2023 1:21 AM

[quote] Gabriel Aubry Claims Olivier Martinez Threatened to Kill Him, Gets Restraining Order Against Halle Berry's Fiancé

Gabriel Aubry has come back swinging against Olivier Martinez.

Halle Berry's ex secured a temporary restraining order against Martinez today in L.A. Superior Court, claiming in court documents that, on Thanksgiving, Berry's fiancé threatened to kill him if he didn't let Berry move to France with her and Aubry's 4-year-old daughter, Nahla, E! News confirms.

Aubry and Martinez got into a physical altercation outside Berry's home on Thanksgiving morning, after which Aubry was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor battery.

A routine emergency protection order was put into place directly after the holiday brouhaha that, in addition to keeping clear of Berry and Martinez, required Aubry to stay away from 4-year-old daughter Nahla for five court days. Berry's lawyer tells E! that they plan on filing for an additional restraining order this week.

In the court filing obtained by E! News, Aubry alleges that Martinez first confronted him last Wednesday outside Nahla's school, saying in French, "I wish I could beat the s--t out of you right now...We're going to take Nahla right now and you're not going to follow us." Nahla ended up leaving school with her dad, as planned, Aubry states.

The next day, Thanksgiving, Aubry was dropping Nahla off at Berry's house when Martinez attacked him, the filing alleges. "He continued to punch me at least two or three times, kicked me in the ribs with his knee or foot, and took my head in his hands and slammed it to the concrete driveway," Aubry states. It was when Martinez was striking him, Aubry continues, that he said, "in an aggressive and threatening voice, 'you cost us 3 million dollars. When you see the judge you're going to go to Paris or I'm going to kill you.'"

Aubry also alleges that Martinez told him that he should say he was the one who attacked Martinez, or he was going to kill him. Aubry states that he told police that Martinez attacked him, but he was handcuffed, put in an ambulance and taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center to get checked out.

Per the restraining order obtained by Aubry today, Martinez, who was treated for reported neck and hand injuries, is required to stay at least 100 yards away from Aubry, who was left with a black eye and a reportedly broken rib. A hearing is scheduled for Dec. 17 on whether to make the TRO permanent.

A source says that two LAPD officers arrived at Berry's home in an unmarked car this afternoon, stayed for about 45 minutes and then left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 24, 2023 1:21 AM

[quote] Olivier was a boxer if I recall correctly.

Based on Aubry's face after their altercation, I'd say that's a true statement!

Pretty boy ain't so pretty any more.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 24, 2023 1:22 AM

Gabriel Aubry can still sit on my face!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 24, 2023 1:23 AM

On what planet was Gabriel Aubry the problem in this saga? Jesus Christ. He got the shit beat out of him.

Halle Berry has the WORST taste in men, I believe Aubry was the best of the bunch. She likes them violent.

I can't empathize with this woman. I don't like her. She grosses me out, she's never tried to heal from her issues. She has really bad judgement and both her kids are probably wounded and damaged because of her and the partners she has chosen.

by Anonymousreply 46August 24, 2023 3:06 AM

She must have A LOT of money.

by Anonymousreply 47August 24, 2023 3:12 AM

R10 Education is usually separate. My guess is she is paying 100% of education and this 100K child support has nothing to do with that.

by Anonymousreply 48August 24, 2023 3:12 AM

[quote] Gabriel Aubry is hot as fuck!

He photographs well. He's less impressive in person.

by Anonymousreply 49August 24, 2023 3:14 AM

Halle Berry's Wild Ride!!!

by Anonymousreply 50August 24, 2023 3:18 AM

Halle , you need to calm down and quit running around with idiots. Set an example for your kids. Try to a shred of class and dignity. You look like some dizzy bitch in heat addicted to bad boys who cheat on you, beat you, take your money and talk shit. Just give it a rest and focus on that career while you still have one. Oh, and get a vibrator.

by Anonymousreply 51August 24, 2023 3:21 AM

I never realized this, but this article said she was ordered to pay $16,000 a month in child support to Gabriel Aubry until Nahla turns 19.

Which means that she's still paying him!

So Aubry made DOUBLE was Olivier is going to make.

And she will be paying two different child support payments at the same time! That's just crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 24, 2023 3:48 AM

I guess she can afford it, because according to Celebrity Net Worth, Halle is worth $90,000,000.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 24, 2023 3:49 AM

Nahla looks like her dad.

It may translate well on a male face, but not so much on a female face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 24, 2023 4:05 AM

R46, how do you know she hasn't tried to heal from her issues?

by Anonymousreply 55August 24, 2023 4:29 AM

[quote] Halle , you need to calm down and quit running around with idiots. Set an example for your kids. Try to a shred of class and dignity. You look like some dizzy bitch in heat addicted to bad boys who cheat on you, beat you, take your money and talk shit. Just give it a rest and focus on that career while you still have one. Oh, and get a vibrator.

She can't hear you!

by Anonymousreply 56August 24, 2023 4:34 AM

Chile, this is why I just decided to check out young.

by Anonymousreply 57August 24, 2023 7:49 AM

Why isn't he working? Lazy bones. The judged lectured him to get a job! He's handsome and aged well enough.

by Anonymousreply 58August 24, 2023 7:56 AM

Halle must still be pulling in big pay checks. Or she has a nest egg fortune. Otherwise why aren't these men working and paying their fair share.

by Anonymousreply 59August 24, 2023 7:57 AM

Maybe Olivier and Aubry could do an Only Fans together.

by Anonymousreply 60August 24, 2023 7:58 AM

Estimates of her net worth range from $70M to $120M with an annual income from work of about $6M. Even if the net worth figures are overstated by a factor of 3x, she can easily afford $100,000 a year in child support to an ex-husband and should be glad enough to do so. If the father was awarded a role in raising the children, that's not an extravagant amount given the wealth involved and the evident disparity between the former partners.

He might be an asshole or worse, but unless he lost custody of the children, I don't see the sum as anything but a bargain for Berry. If I had vastly more money and prospects of continued income than an ex-partner with whom I continued to share parental custody, I would still want to provide him with an income stream sufficient to ensure a decent place for the kids to visit and stay, and money enough to care for his kids without begging with receipts for every expenditure small and large. It's the cost of relationships, but all the more when kids are shared after a split.

by Anonymousreply 61August 24, 2023 9:04 AM

[quote] Even if the net worth figures are overstated by a factor of 3x, she can easily afford $100,000 a year in child support to an ex-husband and should be glad enough to do so

Aubry still has four more years until Nahla is 19, and his child support is $200,000 per year.

Martinez has a long time more to go, because I think Maceo is only 8 or 9 years old.

She has already paid Aubry well over a million dollars in child support, and by the time Maceo is an adult, it'll be another million bucks.

That's a lot of money for these useless grifters.

Think about it. Gabriel Aubry gets $200,000 a year, and he doesn't have to do a single thing to earn it.

Now Martinez will get $100,000 a year, and he doesn't have to do a single thing to earn it either.

Nice gig for both of these losers.

by Anonymousreply 62August 24, 2023 9:36 AM

Martinez has many credits as an actor. Why is he a loser?

by Anonymousreply 63August 24, 2023 10:29 AM

I'll never forget that woman I used to work with at the state tax department who was always going on and on about Halle and would call her "Halluh Burrrrrrrrrr."

by Anonymousreply 64August 24, 2023 10:34 AM

I would still suck him. Shame he was such a prude about doing nudity, most French actors are pretty comfortable with it.

Kylie spoke very highly of him as helping her when she had cancer and sticking by her, so I don't think he's a bad guy

by Anonymousreply 65August 24, 2023 10:45 AM

[quote]Think about it. Gabriel Aubry gets $200,000 a year, and he doesn't have to do a single thing to earn it.

What does that have to do with the subsequent husband and father of subsequent kids? if that is a big fucking concern to Berry, maybe let her take it as a sign to marry in her own net worth bracket or secure sole-custody with the former partner and parent having no parental rights or responsibilities. Maybe she complains bitterly, but that's not part of the story I read which was made simply to drum up drama about someone getting something for nothing -- a popular red meat topic in journalism.

[quote]Nice gig for both of these losers.

I wouldn't house and care and take responsibility for someone else's kid part-time for $96,000 a year. That doesn't sound like easy money to me, nor a carefree job. $96,000 a year ensures the kids have contact with their father, have a decent place to live when they stay with him, and provides money enough to look after their needs while in his care. Would you rather she had an assistant drop off the kids at some broken-down trailer park and eat Stouffer's frozen dinners and get a begrudging back-to school shirt from the Goodwill? That's what lots of kids in shared child custody get, and sometimes barely so. But when one ex in the former partnership, one parent has a huge reserve of money and makes millions on top of that from new work every year, who is really punished by making certain the financial 'loser' partner doesn't benefit from having a nicer house than he could afford himself? nicer bedrooms for the kids? not having to think twice about how to pay for their dinner or some school clothes or pocket money? Of course Martinez gains some benefit from the $96,000 a year, of course he's richer and luckier than his trailer park counterpart, but for fuck's sake, it's not as though he's $96,000 a month 'to maintain his lifestyle' in additional to child support, and flying around living as though money doesn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 66August 24, 2023 11:22 AM

R61 is absolutely correct. We only think this is outlandish because of patriarchy, and western Judeo Christian rituals of heteronormativity and male head of household. If she were the male Hollywood actor and the guys beautiful women, this would be much ado about nothing and not even on anyone’s radar of spousal/child support.

With that being said, Halle is still absolutely flawless. I just wish she had procreated at least once with a black man. She seems to be crazy in love with her current musician bohemian partner.

by Anonymousreply 67August 24, 2023 3:32 PM

I'm just saying, R55, if you were left deaf by a violent boyfriend, and you still end up attracted to a man that has the capacity to beat the shit out of your OTHER ex, then you aren't fixing your picker from one sordid short-lived relationship/marriage to the next.

John Ronan - moocher/tried to sue her because she became famous after they broke up David Justice - violent - 3.5 years Wesley Snipes - violent - >1 year Eric Benet - sex-addict/cheater - 2 years Gabriel Aubry - moocher - 2 years Olivier Martinez - violent - 2.5 years

Three short-lived failed marriages, broke up with both fathers of both children while the child was very small, etc etc. It's not that I'm blaming her 100% and absolving the men, but gurl. If a man were to beat me to the point that I lost hearing in my ear, I would be vetting any subsequent men HARD, and slowing my roll so that I could observe and get to know these men before going in hard and fast. I am going to vet this bitch so that I don't make the same mistake and end up with another cheater, abuser, whatever. Especially if procreation is on the table and children are going to be involved.

by Anonymousreply 68August 24, 2023 5:33 PM

This is so lame. You're telling me famous actor Olivier Martinez, is absolved from any financial participate in Maceo's education or sports fees? The kid's own dad just gets to kick back and receive $8000/month and absolution from all extra expenses? WTF

by Anonymousreply 69August 24, 2023 5:35 PM

That is really not a lot for living in LA or Cali in general.

by Anonymousreply 70August 24, 2023 5:37 PM

R69 if you look at his filmography, he really hasn't worked much since 2018, and really not a lot since 2012 if we are being honest. I'd say he put his career on the back burner for her and the family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 24, 2023 5:40 PM

But is Halley supposed to be paying for Oliviers own living expenses? Or helping with child expenses? Is he the primary caregiver? I don't understand why the extreme imbalance here. He doesn't have to financially participate in education. medical or extracurricular expenses? What's that about? I'm so confused.

by Anonymousreply 72August 24, 2023 5:42 PM

[quote]I'd say he put his career on the back burner for her and the family.

Sort of like Joe Manganiello, eh?

LOL.

by Anonymousreply 73August 24, 2023 5:45 PM

I think it is the lowest of the low to beat up Aubry on Thanksgiving fucking morning, in front of his daughter, in an attempt to try to terrify Aubry into allowing Halle and Olivier to abscond across the ocean to Europe with Nahlia. What would Olivier thing if Halle and Van tried to abscond with Maceo to Africa or something? Just cut him right out of the picture? Really?

by Anonymousreply 74August 24, 2023 5:47 PM

Speaking of, R73....I wonder how much Joe is going to get out of Sofia?

Certainly more than $8000 per month.

by Anonymousreply 75August 24, 2023 5:48 PM

[quote] I think it is the lowest of the low to beat up Aubry on Thanksgiving fucking morning

Gabriel is Canadian and Olivier is French, so neither of them celebrates American Thanksgiving.

So it actually worked out quite well for both their schedules.

by Anonymousreply 76August 24, 2023 5:50 PM

They didn't even have a kid together, R75. Why should he get a free ride on her dime now?

by Anonymousreply 77August 24, 2023 5:50 PM

[quote] They didn't even have a kid together, R75. Why should he get a free ride on her dime now?

I thought spouses are entitled to half of what belongs to the other spouse, in California?

by Anonymousreply 78August 24, 2023 5:52 PM

Oh, that, R78. Right. Division of assets.

Damn.

by Anonymousreply 79August 24, 2023 5:57 PM

Singer Britney Spears is paying a lot of money to give actor Sam Asghari a new home.

The 29-year-old actor filed for divorce from the 41-year-old pop star on August 16 but listed their date of separation as July 28, 2023, so it seems that the couple has been estranged for a while. After settling the custody of their five dogs earlier this week, it looks like the couple is ready to go their separate ways.

That being said, it looks like the two aren't quite ready to sever financial ties just yet, as sources revealed that Britney is the one who is paying for Sam's new luxury dwellings in Los Angeles.

On Tuesday, a source told Page Six that the “Special Ops: Lioness” actor had moved out of Britney’s Thousand Oaks estate and moved into the Ten Thousand building in Los Angeles, which is on the border of Beverly Hills and Century City.

The 40-story building has 283 units, with rent ranging from $10,000 to $65,000 each month. The swanky building features amenities like a lap pool, a private park, valet services, and on-call doctors who can provide medical services ranging from treating the common cold to providing Botox.

A source told the outlet that the actor is trying to get along well with his new neighbors, saying, “He’s been friendly with the residents and has been with his sister a lot.” The outlet also noted that several high-profile celebrities, like singer Demi Lovato, used to rent a space in the building.

While many questioned how Sam could afford his new luxury dwelling, the answer became clear on Thursday, when a source told TMZ that it was Britney who was paying $10,000 a month for Sam’s new home. An insider revealed that $10,000 is the cost of a standard unit; however, Sam was able to work out a deal to get a better apartment at the price of a standard unit.

Still, many fans are not happy to hear that Britney is picking up the tab for his new place. On August 16, the day Sam filed for divorce, a source told Page Six that the actor was “attempting to negotiate concessions beyond his prenup and threatening to go public with extraordinarily embarrassing information about Britney unless he gets paid.”

The following day, a rep for the actor, Brandon Cohen, told The Hollywood Reporter that Sam had no intention of challenging the prenup. “There are many claims that Sam is challenging the prenup and threatening to exploit his ex-wife with videos,” his rep told THR. “However, all these claims are false, as no negative intention has ever been directed towards her and never will be. Sam has always and will always support her.”

Sam also took to his Instagram Stories the same day to say that he will “wish her the best always” amid the divorce. “After 6 years of love and commitment to each other my wife and I have decided to end our journey together,” he wrote. “We will hold onto the love and respect we have for each other and I wish her the best always. Sh*t happens. Asking for privacy seems [ridiculous] so I will just ask for everyone including media to be kind and thoughtful.”

Last Friday, a source told Us Weekly that Sam and Britney were not speaking and were letting everything go through their lawyers. “She’s not letting [Sam] in the home and they aren’t talking,” adding, “They have had problems for a while and all of the drama surrounding Britney was incredibly hard for Sam to take.”

Last Friday, TMZ reported that Sam is not likely to get anything from the marriage, even if he is set to challenge the prenup. Although he requested spousal support in the divorce filing, his prenup precludes him from getting spousal support. He will get to keep any gifts Britney gave him but it doesn’t look like he is entitled to much else.

One insider told the outlet that the prenup also included an “extensive confidentiality clause,” which prohibited Sam from talking about his relationship with Britney. However, several sources believe that Britney might just reach a new settlement with Sam with a new confidentiality clause to buy his silence.

At least she has an adorable new puppy to keep her company.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80August 24, 2023 5:59 PM

How embarrassing for him. Broke ass.

by Anonymousreply 81August 24, 2023 6:01 PM

It's about time women started paying up.

They wanted equality.

Now they have it.

Men have had to pay support to women for centuries, because they were the primary wage earner.

It's time women started forking over the cash.

by Anonymousreply 82August 24, 2023 6:04 PM

I'm sure Martinez signed a strong prenup. And I believe the 50/50 split is for the assets acquired during the marriage, not what each had before marriage.

by Anonymousreply 83August 24, 2023 6:08 PM

I like Sam's "Shit happens" comment.

None of us can imagine what he went through being with Brtiney. Whether you think he had ulterior motives or not, you know he tried to keep things copacetic. And she most likely made it quite literally impossible for him to live under the same roof as her and be able to function as a normal human being with his own life and a sense of safety or routine. You know she probably beat on him and threw fits and was crazy and impossible to get along with or reason with.

I also think she has a thing where it's all romance and fawning until marriage, and then something clicks and she turns crazy and mean. I am speculating on all of this of course, but it's not hard to imagine Britney projecting her anger at her father onto a husband.

I think she is codependent and clingy, and loves the idea of having a boyfriend who is devoted to her and will never leave her. So marriage sounds romantic and comforting. And then once they are contractually linked, I think she immediately feels controlled or stuck, or wants to control, and she get's restless and begins to either want to control, or rebel against, the spouse.

Again, all speculation.

If it is true that she beat Sam, had knives under the bed, etc, then I don't think it's outrageous for her to have to pay to relocate the husband, if he couldn't even live with her or close both eyes at night due to fear of being maimed.

by Anonymousreply 84August 24, 2023 6:13 PM

There is no reason Olivier could get a supporting role in a Hallmark or Lifetime series/movie. They let anyone do that crap.

by Anonymousreply 85August 24, 2023 6:22 PM

couldn't

by Anonymousreply 86August 24, 2023 6:22 PM

R85 he's starting to look a lot older recently.

Too old for Hallmark, I think.

They tend to go for leading men in their 30's.

Plus, I think that Olivier prefers grittier roles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87August 24, 2023 6:28 PM

Why did Martinez smash Aubry beautiful face? Did Aubry get a payout?

by Anonymousreply 88August 24, 2023 6:41 PM

He looks like Billy Bob in r87

by Anonymousreply 89August 24, 2023 6:55 PM

"I smashed Halle Berry and SHE's paying ME!"

It's the ultimate straight guy flex.

by Anonymousreply 90August 24, 2023 6:59 PM

R74 Nice passive racism. Though I give you a pass, you didn’t mean ill intent. But Van is black American from Ohio I believe. He has no ties to Africa.

by Anonymousreply 91August 24, 2023 7:04 PM

I know a woman from Eric Benet’s neighborhood where he grew up. Eric, according to her, isn’t a bad guy at all. Halle painted herself as the victim in their relationship but she was no saint. This woman said that Halle can be a controlling nag. And a self- centered controlling nag at that.

by Anonymousreply 92August 24, 2023 7:18 PM

That baseball guy said she's crazy as fuck

by Anonymousreply 93August 24, 2023 7:46 PM

She probably is crazy and difficult, but she also attracts guys who aren't exactly shining lights and can also be crazy, difficult, and abusive. Two-way street.

by Anonymousreply 94August 24, 2023 7:52 PM

She plays a role in the implosion of her relationships. So did I in my own disastrous couplings. We seek those who are similar to our dysfunctional family members who we grew up with. And it repeats itself over and over again until you find a way to stop the cycle.

by Anonymousreply 95August 24, 2023 8:07 PM

The common denominator in all of these bad, abusive, opportunistic relationships is Halle Berry. She's batshit and she chooses relationships where the buttons are all in place for her to push.

Kevin Costner was one of her first "sugar daddies" when she came out to California and was being kept. She never turned tricks, exactly, she was just "kept" by Costner and, I think, Snipes after that? I don't really remember.

by Anonymousreply 96August 24, 2023 9:50 PM

[quote]Estimates of her net worth range from $70M to $120M with an annual income from work of about $6M. Even if the net worth figures are overstated by a factor of 3x, she can easily afford $100,000 a year in child support to an ex-husband and should be glad enough to do so. I

I never trust those net worth sites either.

However, Halle managed to become an A-List movie star back when it was still a thing. Then if you add in her Revlon contract which went on for years, she must be sitting pretty. That money is nothing to her.

I'll also give her credit, I never thought much of her until I started seeing her tweets on my timeline.

She seems genuinely funny and has no problem making fun of herself. She also actually talks to people. It made me like her more.

by Anonymousreply 97August 24, 2023 11:33 PM

[quote] She seems genuinely funny and has no problem making fun of herself

For sure.

I was surprised she posted this on her Instagram, because it was AWFUL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98August 24, 2023 11:57 PM

And she has a tons of posts of her two dogs, who are absolutely adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99August 24, 2023 11:58 PM

The Halloween decorations at her house are AMAZING.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100August 24, 2023 11:59 PM

And I keep forgetting, but Halle is a fashionista!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101August 25, 2023 12:00 AM

But most importantly, she's HOLLYWOOD ROYALTY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102August 25, 2023 12:01 AM

She's batshit.

by Anonymousreply 103August 25, 2023 12:04 AM

If she's truly nuts, why isn't it more well known around Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 104August 25, 2023 1:42 AM

Let's cut Halle a little slack here. I'm sure she's acted from a wounded place in relationship, and has codependent tendencies. Doesn't mean she's batshit crazy across the board. Who among us hasn't had our share of dysfunction in relationships? It's more normal to have fucked up relationships than to not. As long as the kids are safe, and she gives them her time and attention, it just is what it is. She seems like a sincere gal doing her best.

by Anonymousreply 105August 25, 2023 2:04 AM

R104, it IS widely known around Hollywood and it's been known for years. She's batshit.

R105, this is the Datalounge, not some fucking frau support group. We're not here to prop her up or make excuses for her. She's batshit, she's always been batshit and she will continue to be batshit in the future. She'll probably get worse when no one wants to fuck her/beat her up anymore.

by Anonymousreply 106August 25, 2023 2:15 AM

R87 I think you are right. He's older than I thought he was. Hell, I'm older than I thought I was.

by Anonymousreply 107August 25, 2023 2:47 AM

Lol R107.

Olivier is the same age as Halle. Both born in 1966.

by Anonymousreply 108August 25, 2023 5:10 AM

Did Olivier leave Kylie Minogue for Halle?

by Anonymousreply 109August 25, 2023 2:32 PM

Honestly every time I see a pic of Gabriel Aubry I remember how hot he is and it knocks the wind out of me. Good God.

I also was just remembering that he grew up in the foster system and that Halle leaked a story about him maybe having been involved in an incestuous sexual relationship as a minor with a family member - a cousin maybe? And that it impacted their sex life. She also alleged that he had depression and social anxiety and he was scared to seek treatment.

She did this during the custody dispute to try to smear him so that she could simply run off across the globe with her new man, stealing his daughter from him.

She really is vile. Sure, leak deeply sensitive, private information about your child's father to the press, and then try to steal is daughter from him after he already was an orphan as a child himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110August 25, 2023 9:19 PM

Halle "Hit and run" Berry.

by Anonymousreply 111August 26, 2023 3:26 PM

I was so disappointed when I heard about the real Halle…bitch crazy.

by Anonymousreply 112August 26, 2023 3:39 PM

I'm not defending or excusing her behavior however I feel grown men, handsome and sophisticated, should know not to stick their dick in crazy, no matter how rich and gorgeous crazy is.

by Anonymousreply 113August 26, 2023 4:31 PM

Gabriel Aubry is such a mooch. Don't you think it's weird he didn't have any long term relationship or kids after breaking up with Halle? Probably because he won't have kids unless he gets paid for it. And you don't see very many photos of him with his daughter these days. Are they estranged?

by Anonymousreply 114August 26, 2023 4:59 PM

R114, maybe Halle ruined him for all future relationships, you ever think about that? He was burned and hurt. He's staying away from future drama

by Anonymousreply 115August 26, 2023 6:19 PM

So Halle likes to be beaten? Seems like a pretty strong pattern.

by Anonymousreply 116August 26, 2023 6:28 PM

That couch at r19 has seen better days.

by Anonymousreply 117August 26, 2023 6:50 PM

[quote] Gabriel Aubry is such a mooch. Don't you think it's weird he didn't have any long term relationship or kids after breaking up with Halle?

I think he dated Charlize Theron for a while, after he dumped Halle.

Clearly, Gabriel goes after Oscar winners.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118August 26, 2023 7:49 PM

You put up with crazy, you deserve some money.

by Anonymousreply 119August 26, 2023 7:52 PM

I'M NOT CRAZY!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120August 27, 2023 3:57 AM

Halle is as nutty and as vindictive as Jolie. Aubry seems a bit dim, but surely Martinez knew what he was signing up for with her. I don't understand why people are attracted to crazy, especially after a certain age.

by Anonymousreply 121August 27, 2023 4:14 AM

100k/yr as not a lot. These people don't live in a 30 unit condo building and decorate with ikea furniture.

by Anonymousreply 122August 27, 2023 8:38 AM

Theron is also a crazy bitch. Gabriel has a type.

by Anonymousreply 123August 27, 2023 9:46 AM

R122 it’s a lot if you don’t have to work for it.

by Anonymousreply 124August 27, 2023 10:01 AM

You don’t know that Halle leaked that. He’s dated everyone including Kim Kardashian. Don’t lie again.

by Anonymousreply 125August 27, 2023 3:28 PM

But he had to work for it, r124!

by Anonymousreply 126August 27, 2023 4:03 PM

Olivier was beau comme l'aube in Horseman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127August 27, 2023 4:10 PM

No one knows what you're talking about, R127.

by Anonymousreply 128August 27, 2023 4:50 PM

Do you accept this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?

Only if he hits me in the face!

by Anonymousreply 129August 27, 2023 5:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!