Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chloe Lattanzi has been "neglecting" herself since mom's death

After Chloe represents during the annual walk/fundraiser for Olivia's hospital in Australia, she will take some time to "disappear" and reconnect to herself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 24, 2023 9:43 AM

Oh dear. Now she can be just like everyone else and forget she exists.

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2023 11:58 AM

Neglecting = not eating

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2023 12:00 PM

It's only been a year.

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2023 12:09 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2023 12:20 PM

Her daddy was almost as pretty as mine!

by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2023 12:56 PM

She might be heading down the Bobbi Kristina path.

by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2023 1:07 PM

I'm not a fan of the younger generations habit of making a big deal about "self-care." Yes, okay, you're still sad and miss your mom, totally normal. By all means, take better care of yourself, maybe see a counselor. But do you have to announce that you're "taking time for myself in the spirit of wellness" and all that blather? Just don't log into your social media for awhile, I promise there will be no missing persons reports.

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2023 1:44 PM

So, she's gonna disappear and undergo more extensive cosmetic surgery then?

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2023 2:02 PM

Why does this zero talent mentally ill woman think anyone in the world is interested in her drama? She's not even worth rubber necking.

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2023 2:25 PM

R9 Olivia’s fans give a shit about Chloe. At least I do.

by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2023 10:41 PM

Less Botox than usual?

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2023 10:50 PM

Chloe needs a hobby. Not even joking. She needs to craft.

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2023 10:55 PM

She’s now PR/face for Olivia’s hospital in Australia. The annual walk is the big fundraiser.

by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2023 11:10 PM

I empathize fully with Chloe, and I adore her generation.

My mom died in early 2021 and I’m still struggling a great deal with better self-care and getting my life more on track. I have been functioning well enough to work full time, care for my pets, and pay the bills but my home is full of piles of things that need attention.

Grief/depression can be immobilizing, and it’s been so goddamned hot in the past month that I haven’t been exercising outdoors as I would like.

Not sure that I’ll ever heal from losing my mom. I mean, there are lighter days here and there, but she is with me every day.

I guess carrying this grief around is the price you pay for love.

by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2023 11:29 PM

Prayers and love r14

by Anonymousreply 15August 23, 2023 12:16 AM

I only know what I’ve read about her thru DL. Despite the vicious comments ( which I always appreciate), there’s something about this gal that makes me sad and empathetic. Maybe because her mom seemed similarly vulnerable. Maybe because she looks so desperate with all the unneeded plastic surgery—trying to live up to the beauty of her parents. There’s something so completely crushingly sad about her. I wish her well.

by Anonymousreply 16August 23, 2023 12:52 AM

Natalie Cole and Whitney Houston both had children who died not long after their demise.

by Anonymousreply 17August 23, 2023 12:59 AM

I hope her Dad is in the picture and will offer some support.

by Anonymousreply 18August 23, 2023 1:43 AM

It can take a good few years to start to turn a corner and really live again, R14. You're right where you're supposed to be, right on schedule for you. Sending you love.

PS I know it's tempting to isolate. I've been there. You just want to be left alone. But - Maybe consider joining a grief group or just something, anything. Book Club. Any stupid thing that gets you out of the house and in a group with others. They don't need to be your best friends, they just need to see your face once a week.

by Anonymousreply 19August 23, 2023 1:45 AM

Her dad was, is and always has been worthless. A total narcissist. That's partially why she's so messed up in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 20August 23, 2023 1:46 AM

Her dad was so hot he made Christopher Atkins look like a nameless extra.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 23, 2023 1:49 AM

Yeah. In his prime Matt was prettier than Olivia. Once the hair went...meh.....I would have loved to have gotten his 19 year old balls in my mouth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 23, 2023 2:09 AM

"There’s something so completely crushingly sad about her."

It's true, she always seemed to be the ultimate insecure and aimless celebrity offspring.

I'm seriously hoping that she's vanishing from view to get some intensive therapy and think about what she actually wants out of life, now that she no longer has to answer to her mother, or compete with her. That's the thing about the kind of massive insecurity I see in her, a person like that is so busy hating themself for this or desperately trying to impress someone else with that, that everything they do or think is a reaction to some fear or another. The only sense of self is negative, there's no ability to think "I want _____, just for my own enjoyment".

So I hope she deletes all her social media, gets therapy, gets away from anyone toxic, and starts a journey of self-discovery. But the odds are that she'll just splurge on more plastic surgery and Insta filters.

by Anonymousreply 23August 23, 2023 4:02 AM

Matt Lattanzi was someone you have a one night stand with, not someone you marry and have children with.

by Anonymousreply 24August 23, 2023 4:05 AM

Meh. Why not marry a beauty and pop out some kids?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 23, 2023 4:11 AM

R24 how in the name of fuck would you know?

by Anonymousreply 26August 23, 2023 4:28 AM

Imagine being a direct descendant of Martin Luther, Max Born and Olivia Newton John and having absolutely nothing to offer to the world (other than your plastic titties). I'd be depressed too.

by Anonymousreply 27August 23, 2023 8:12 AM

Remember when this dumb, thirsty bitch “neglected” to vaccinate against COVID?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28August 23, 2023 9:09 AM

R20 When you have that many people lining up to drain your balls dry every day, it's easy to turn into an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 29August 24, 2023 9:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!