Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Check out this stylish queen stealing packages in my neighborhood

The outfit is on point. The durag nicely matches the pink lilac blazer. The neck jewelry is also tasteful and goes well with the look. The Double C Chanel pin adds class.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 7, 2023 1:09 AM

The double-C Chanel pin against the mauve jacket proudly announces, "I may be a thief, but I do affect high-end brand glamour!"

by Anonymousreply 1August 6, 2023 6:03 PM

He stole that coat first then came after your penis pump

by Anonymousreply 2August 6, 2023 6:08 PM

You dress for the job you want!

by Anonymousreply 3August 6, 2023 6:08 PM

Marge wore it better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 6, 2023 6:14 PM

Exquise me! I'm the most fabulous thief.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 6, 2023 6:20 PM

These security cameras are almost essential anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 6, 2023 6:22 PM

Was he on his way to or on his way from the Barbie movie?

by Anonymousreply 7August 6, 2023 6:28 PM

Why do people think brand insignias make other people think "That's a high quality person"?

My parents always said it was really tacky to have anything with a brand insignia prominently displayed. My dad wouldn't even buy well-made dress shirts by Polo because of that--he thought the polo player stitched on the chest was too vulgar.

by Anonymousreply 8August 6, 2023 6:29 PM

He sure blends into the high end neighborhood. Doesn't stand out at all.

by Anonymousreply 9August 6, 2023 6:32 PM

Note the demographics

by Anonymousreply 10August 6, 2023 6:45 PM

🎶 She wore a raspberry 'do rag, just like the ones you find on an uhr-ur-ban stoop 🎶

by Anonymousreply 11August 6, 2023 6:45 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 7, 2023 1:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!