Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tori Spelling is living in an RV now. Allegedly.

Candy Spelling is being slammed for her seemingly callous behavior toward her daughter, Tori Spelling, and grandkids.

After Tori and her five children — Liam, 16, Stella, 15, Hattie, 11, Finn, 10, and Beau, 6 — were photographed staying in an RV, Candy seemingly ignored the headline-making news and instead posted a video of homegrown flowers on the balcony of her multimillion-dollar home.

“I’m happy to report that my roses are blooming! #summergarden #iloveroses #aroseisarose,” she captioned the Instagram post Wednesday.

Many of Candy’s followers were not impressed, labeling the socialite, 77, “shameful” and “selfish.”

You say in your profile that you’re a grandmother. Get them out of that RV and into a home. Shameful,” wrote one horrified fan.

“Help your daughter and grandchildren, you selfish woman. How dare you risk the lives of your daughter and grandchildren when you can provide safety and shelter,” added another.

“Fancy letting your daughter and your 5 grand children live in an RV. You ought to be ashamed of yourself for not helping her emotionally and financially. You can’t take it with you,” scolded a third follower.

“My gosh I just read about your daughter and grandchildren living in a trailer, my mom isn’t rich but she has helped me out in my time of need no matter what, that’s what a loving supportive mother does please help your daughter and grandchildren out Ms. Candy,” commented another.

Candy inherited a reported $600 million when her husband, legendary producer Aaron Spelling, died in 2006.

Tori and her brother, Randy Spelling, meanwhile, were bequeathed just $800,000 in their father’s will.

The “Beverly Hills, 90210” star, 50, has been “struggling monetarily” as of late, according to a new report.

Before moving into a trailer, she and her kids were seen living at a budget motel due to a mold infestation at their home.

Tori defended her family’s stay at the $100-a-night lodge last month.

“Are you a parent? You know you would do whatever you can for your kids, right?” she asked a paparazzo.

Later that same week, the TV star publicly criticized realtor Robert Vinson for “mocking” her family’s housing “crisis,” sharing alleged texts from him via her Instagram Stories.

“The latest bizarre inquiry,” he wrote. “Tori Spelling has been asking for a 1 month rental. If you follow her situation on TMZ it is all amusing.”

Spelling replied, “Wow! Human empathy and kindness prevails. Kids in crisis is amusing.”

After sharing the alleged exchange, Tori wrote, “My 5 kids are going through Mold poisoning and we need a home and this is how you treat people? Mocking their situation?”

The “Stori Telling” author first revealed in May that her family had been forced to move out of their rental home, where her kids were exposed to “extreme” mold.

“We now know that when the house was labeled a health hazard and not live able [sic] that wording was FACT,” she wrote via Instagram. “We now GET IT! It’s hard to just uproot a huge family especially in midst of all feeling so sick and in bed. But, we now will vacate the home asap.”

That’s not the only hardship the actress has been dealing with, however.

The following month, Tori’s husband, Dean McDermott, announced that the couple had separated after 17 years of marriage.

“@torispelling and I have decided to go our separate ways, and start a new journey of our own,” the actor, 56, wrote in a since-deleted statement in June. “We will continue to work together as loving parents and guide and love our children through this difficult time.”

After the split made headlines, Candy declared that she would “of course” help out her once-estranged daughter financially if need be.

A rep for Candy did not respond to Page Six’s request for comment on whether she did, in fact, assist Tori.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213November 19, 2023 8:00 PM

Oh boy. Maybe she (Tori) shouldn't have had 5 kids?

by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2023 6:46 PM

Did her parents write her off? I know her dad has passed but why no help from mom??

@AndyCohen, let her be on RHOBH - she needs a paycheck and that would add a huge new dimension to the show.

by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2023 6:48 PM

So weird that her dad didn't leave her anything.

by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2023 7:03 PM

Why do these people leaving comment on her Instagram stick their noses in where they don’t belong?

by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2023 7:04 PM

I used to think Candy was a big bad mom who was punishing Tori by not sharing. Now I understand that Tori has proven time and time again that she can’t be trusted with money and that she constantly overspends herself into debt.

Candy is actually setting a healthy boundary and letting Tori learn from her own consequences.

by Anonymousreply 5August 3, 2023 7:06 PM

R3 Aaron made a new will when he had dementia and the lawyer that drew it up never should have signed off on it. He thought the $800,000 was enough for her to live on forever. He was not of sound mind.

by Anonymousreply 6August 3, 2023 7:08 PM

Is 50 too old for an OnlyFans?

by Anonymousreply 7August 3, 2023 7:09 PM

[quote][R3] Aaron made a new will when he had dementia and the lawyer that drew it up never should have signed off on it. He thought the $800,000 was enough for her to live on forever. He was not of sound mind.

Tori must despise that lawyer!

by Anonymousreply 8August 3, 2023 7:11 PM

Tori is of course not entitled to anything, but holy shit. A years rent on a house would be nothing for Candy. She could just pay for a one year lease and move on. I get that she has probably done it before, but it is literally nothing to her. It's the equivalency of me giving $10 to someone's go fund me- except it's her daughter, with 5 kids, going through a divorce. Toss her a bone.

by Anonymousreply 9August 3, 2023 7:23 PM

Is Tori performing this RV and motel shit just for show? I bet she has a secret $10 million mansion somewhere in Calabasas.

by Anonymousreply 10August 3, 2023 7:23 PM

Martin Sheen rallied behind Charlie Sheen, her mom could do something for her.

by Anonymousreply 11August 3, 2023 7:25 PM

Does she have a relationship with her mom?

by Anonymousreply 12August 3, 2023 7:34 PM

From Bel Air to trailer trash

by Anonymousreply 13August 3, 2023 7:39 PM

Whenever there are kids involved you fucking help out however you can, even if you think the parents are idiots.

by Anonymousreply 14August 3, 2023 7:42 PM

So Tori is living in a van down by the ocean?

by Anonymousreply 15August 3, 2023 7:48 PM

Hi neighbor!

by Anonymousreply 16August 3, 2023 7:49 PM

Flowers on the balcony, thorns in the RV.

by Anonymousreply 17August 3, 2023 7:57 PM

R15 Her brother Randy is a Life Coach so maybe she's with him?

by Anonymousreply 18August 3, 2023 8:03 PM

Candy is Smurf and Tori is Julia.

by Anonymousreply 19August 3, 2023 8:03 PM

What is extreme mold? She's thriving on the attention and using her unfortunate looking children as props.

by Anonymousreply 20August 3, 2023 8:08 PM

Let's hope so.

by Anonymousreply 21August 3, 2023 8:10 PM

Both Candy and Tori are cunts. I feel bad for those children.

by Anonymousreply 22August 3, 2023 8:14 PM

[quote]Whenever there are kids involved you fucking help out however you can, even if you think the parents are idiots.

Tori and Dean overplayed their hand by having an excessive number of kids even after struggling to provide for a smaller family. Though McDermott angrily denies it on social media, Candy is known to pay for various child-related expenses, including tuition. She also supposedly bought Tori at least one house in the past. Tori and Dean also have financial incentive to publicize their personal chaos since it has garnered them reality TV work in the past.

by Anonymousreply 23August 3, 2023 8:28 PM

More clicks for Murdoch. Great.

by Anonymousreply 24August 3, 2023 8:35 PM

[quote]He thought the $800,000 was enough for her to live on forever.

I’m pretty sure it was more like 75,000.

by Anonymousreply 25August 3, 2023 8:38 PM

Is anyone considering the RV at the beach is…you know…a vacation. Certainly not one I would like but for a mother with 5 kids and not a lot of money it works just fine. A vacay, not a permanent home.

by Anonymousreply 26August 3, 2023 8:43 PM

Tori darling,

You know Mummy loves you, and she'd love to have you and...um, your lovely children, whose names escape me at the moment, come to live with me.

But as you know, there simply isn't room now that I've given up the house and moved to the condo.

Best, Mummy Candy

by Anonymousreply 27August 3, 2023 8:46 PM

It’s embarrassing and anyone with Candy’s resources has the ability to make this go away quietly and privately.

by Anonymousreply 28August 3, 2023 8:55 PM

R28 is correct. Candy has the money to commission a professional hit on Tori and her litter. This whole scenario could be put to rest (cough) quietly and privately.

by Anonymousreply 29August 3, 2023 9:04 PM

Candy could buy a house and not transfer it to Tori but let her live there free.

by Anonymousreply 30August 3, 2023 9:08 PM

This is Precious-JonBenet with big money vibe. It’s giving a “Daddy fucked me!” VS. “You fucked my man, you little harlot!” showdown kinda situation.

by Anonymousreply 31August 3, 2023 9:10 PM

People, when one parent dies leaving behind a spouse, it’s rare for much to happen aside from the spouse inheriting everything.

Tori and her brother both got $800k, I understand. He also gave her a career. That’s quite a help in life.

Her relationship with her mom seems on a better track, but mom was paying for her housing and for schooling for all of her kids. That’s pretty significant help.

Tori constantly overspends. If mom gave her $3 million today, she’d go through it right quick.

by Anonymousreply 32August 3, 2023 9:13 PM

R32 that’s not the case when hundreds of millions are in the Estate. That’s why the wealthy create trust funds.

by Anonymousreply 33August 3, 2023 9:22 PM

She makes $250,000 from residuals. Most would think that was a nice amount....

by Anonymousreply 34August 3, 2023 9:28 PM

Most people didn’t grow up in one of the most expensive homes in the world with staff and no worries in the world.

by Anonymousreply 35August 3, 2023 9:36 PM

R35, Tori hasn't had that in decades. But she does have a massive hoard stuffed in multiple storage lockers that she could start selling and start getting herself back on track.

by Anonymousreply 36August 3, 2023 10:20 PM

Candy Spelling has Instagram followers?

by Anonymousreply 37August 3, 2023 10:33 PM

Tori's had all the opportunity in the world. She could have trained in business under her father or had him pay for a law degree. But no. She had to be an actress in spite of looking like a melting alien. Tough shit.

by Anonymousreply 38August 3, 2023 10:43 PM

I think if you raise a child in wealth, you have to either get them ready for the real world or help them out financially. They can't exactly go get a minimum wage job. In fact, stars children are in a very unhealthy position unless the parents get them fully ready for the outside world. Spoiling them as kids but not making sure they understand money, is the parents fault. Tori deserved a good trust fund and guidance in place. She seems like a nice girl.

by Anonymousreply 39August 3, 2023 10:46 PM

I'm on team Candy! Screw her and the offspring. Sounds like someone needs to work through their poor choices and get on with their life.

by Anonymousreply 40August 3, 2023 10:46 PM

This is the greatest role of Tori's life! Acting like a poor. I think it's an elaborate performance for both Dean and Candy. She's showing Dean that she is broke and Mother won't help, so move on and sign the divorce papers. And it's showing Candy that look, Mom, I'm taking care of shit myself but if you don't want us embarassing the family name then you better put me and the kids up somewhere lux quick smart or you're gonna be trailer trash by association.

by Anonymousreply 41August 3, 2023 10:59 PM

As a practical matter, it's not like it's Candy's money either. I wonder why Aaron didn't leave money to Tori or left so little that she's unable to care for herself.

They estimate he left Candy close to $600mm. You have to wonder why Aaron didn't leave a small trust of $20mm for Tori. Even if it only earned 5%, she's have more than enough money to live on. The fact he seems to have left her nothing makes you wonder what was going on in that family.

I'm NOT arguing that Tori is entitled to the money, but frankly, Candy isn't either. As a matter of fact, in many countries, the estate is split 50% to surviving spouse and 50% to children or similar - the key being that any children are given a portion of the estate automatically.

by Anonymousreply 42August 3, 2023 11:00 PM

If her father had given her $35 million, Tori would've spent it all by now.

by Anonymousreply 43August 3, 2023 11:01 PM

Has tori and Shannon Doherty reconnected?

by Anonymousreply 44August 3, 2023 11:07 PM

Tori must earn something from the line of crap she and Jennie Garth shill on QVC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 3, 2023 11:07 PM

[quote]If her father had given her $35 million, Tori would've spent it all by now.

Aaron had access to the best lawyers and estate planning that money could buy. I'm sure he could have setup a trust which was controlled by a third party trustee who wasn't Candy that allowed her to receive an income without allowing her access to the principle. A trust with $35mm could easily generate 6-8% returns each year or roughly $2.1-2.8mm or $1.4-1.9mm after taxes. Even if she were allowed a $50K monthly draw or $600K/year, the trust would actually have grown by almost a million a year. Invested conservatively in an index stock and bond fund since his death 2006, the CAGR for the overall stock market has been about 9.5% which would even have allowed a cost of living adjustments to the $50K.

I mean, $600mm, and he couldn't setup something so his only child wouldn't be homeless. Tori must have really pissed him off to leave her nothing. Again, not suggesting she's entitled to any money, but you really have to wonder what was going on that he left her nothing.

by Anonymousreply 46August 3, 2023 11:29 PM

r46 he has a son. The son was also left the same pathetic inheritance. I mean, they had the biggest house in Bel Air. $800k was probably 2-3 years of shopping money to those two. The son barely has a relationship with his mother either. Clearly, there is bad blood between the kids and Candy. Her son is a life coach now and living in a normal boring middle class house with a wife and kids. He's matured but I can just tell there must be simmering rage to go from the child of a damn near billionaire to comparatively broke. Meanwhile, your mother has all the money in the world but wants you to figure things out, despite the fact she's only living large because she fucked your toad looking daddy back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 47August 3, 2023 11:38 PM

[quote] "Tori Spelling is living in an RV now. Allegedly."

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 48August 3, 2023 11:55 PM

I wonder if way back when she sold her future right to residuals to someone. I could imagine Dean convincing her to do that to create a bed and breakfast or some other scheme he had.

by Anonymousreply 49August 4, 2023 12:11 AM

AND I bet the IRS and the state are taking those residual checks.

by Anonymousreply 50August 4, 2023 12:11 AM

I guess by BH standard living in a mobile home is about as low as one could get unless you live under bridge.

The replacement on my home is way more than I want to spend if the thing burns down. I just want enough to put a brand new MH on my property...

BTW, why is Candi responsible for her fuck up daughter. I sure she makes sure the kids eat

by Anonymousreply 51August 4, 2023 12:27 AM

[quote] More clicks for Murdoch. Great.

Would you shut up already? You've made your point. Geez.

by Anonymousreply 52August 4, 2023 12:28 AM

Tori’s transformation into Jim Rockford is almost complete!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 4, 2023 12:29 AM

Tori's heavyset daughter, little Bertha could be sold or rented out as a linebacker.

by Anonymousreply 54August 4, 2023 1:31 AM

This is a PR battle. Tori and Candy are both using the press.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55August 4, 2023 1:47 AM

“You know, [Tori] is a 50-year-old woman that’s gone through $17 million,” the source claims. “And she’s always blamed her mother for everything. She’s a 50-year-old woman. ---basically Dean's dick cost $17 million.

by Anonymousreply 56August 4, 2023 2:37 AM

"Does her RV at least have a cupboard for gift wrap?"

by Anonymousreply 57August 4, 2023 2:52 AM

She’d rather live in an RV than get a real job. What a bum. Her and Dean.

by Anonymousreply 58August 4, 2023 2:54 AM

Tori and Dean are healthy, able-bodied people who should be able to work and support themselves and their kids, just like everyone else in the world does. Their kids were planned and they began having them well into their 30's, so it isn't as if they're struggling 20-somethings with a surprise pregnancy. This doesn't make sense. There must be some seriously disordered personalities or mental illness involved.

by Anonymousreply 59August 4, 2023 3:04 AM

Poor Tori. It’s hard to get a new nepo-baby job when your dad’s dead and your mom hates you.

by Anonymousreply 60August 4, 2023 3:07 AM

None of this is Candy's problem or responsibility. Tori is a 50-year-old woman and has made every rotten decision herself. Procreating doesn't mean you must continue to pour money and effort into your long-since grown progeny until you die.

If Tori wants a decent place to live she can earn the money to pay for it like everybody else, and pay for a house inspection like everybody else to check for things like mold before moving in. This is very basic, Life 101 stuff. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 61August 4, 2023 11:51 AM

P.S.

Tori darling,

If you're really struggling, of course, Mummy will help.

How about if I send over some of the beautiful Madame Alexander dolls to brighten up that dreary RV filled with all of those ugly...I mean, darling children.

Best, Mummy Candy

by Anonymousreply 62August 4, 2023 12:44 PM

[quote] Candy has the money to commission a professional hit on Tori and her litter. This whole scenario could be put to rest (cough) quietly and privately.

Sure but why risk “loose lips” - and the extra expense! - of outsourcing the job? I’ve always believed that if you want a job done right, do it yourself!

by Anonymousreply 63August 4, 2023 12:49 PM

If I had the kind of money that Cunty has, I wouldn't think twice about helping my kid (s), regardless of their age.

by Anonymousreply 64August 4, 2023 12:50 PM

Candy does help her kids, just in the way that Tori prefers. A constant source of strife between the two of them is Candy's preference for paying bills (including tuition) directly since Tori and Dean can't be trusted to put their kids' needs ahead of their own.

by Anonymousreply 65August 4, 2023 1:16 PM

That should've said "not in the way that Tori prefers."

by Anonymousreply 66August 4, 2023 1:17 PM

That tracks with Tori's inability to manage her finances r65. I remember a documentary I saw not too long ago about the 90210 cast. Tori was spending her money faster than she was making it. Her relationship with money is downright pathological and always has been.

I place blame squarely on her parents for not teaching her financial skills. And her brother being "fine" isn't a valid argument. He may not have been spoiled to the extent she was given she was daddy's girl. Perhaps he has a partner who kept him humble. Who knows?

Given she was not instilled these skills during her formative years, I feel her mother SHOULD, given her exorbitant wealth, look after her financially within reason, meaning a roof over her head and necessities of life. The argument in an article upstream from Candy's "source stating that she's "a 50 YO woman" implying she should have her shit together by now doesn't really hold water. She's 50 yea, but she's also struggled all her life with money. That's on you as a parent to some extent given the degree she was being spoiled starting at a a young age. Those of us old enough have all heard the stories. She was out of control from a young age thanks to her parents and their ostentatiousness. Now her mother wonder why she can't manage her life. Doesn't take a rocket scientist.

by Anonymousreply 67August 4, 2023 1:56 PM

Does the RV have a gift wrapping room?

by Anonymousreply 68August 4, 2023 2:03 PM

Such a weird story. It would be so easy for the mother to provide a significant hand and if estranged from the daughter just bud out. Something is not right in the story, namely Candy did not inherit a 600 million estate.

by Anonymousreply 69August 4, 2023 2:21 PM

Is it time for a gofundme to send Tori to an intensive money management training? After having spent $17 million with nothing to show for it she needs some "schooling".

by Anonymousreply 70August 4, 2023 2:25 PM

Why do you doubt the value of the estate, r69? The house itself sold for 85 million let alone the production company.

by Anonymousreply 71August 4, 2023 2:53 PM

Some people can’t be taught financial skills.

Some people are addicted to spending. They are incapable of thinking long term, as in, gee, if I blow all the money today, I won’t have any tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 72August 4, 2023 5:59 PM

Carole Gene Marer was born in Beverly Hills, California, to Augusta (née Rosen) and Merritt Marer, and grew up in a Jewish home. She has an elder brother, Anthony Marer (born July 24, 1942).[4][5] Her father was a salesman who founded a chain of furniture stores. Although initially successful, the chain failed as a result of overexpansion.[1][6] She attended Beverly Hills High School and Chouinard Art Institute in Los Angeles.[7]

by Anonymousreply 73August 4, 2023 8:55 PM

Randy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74August 4, 2023 8:58 PM

Even if Tori's attitude toward money is the effect of her upbringing, what's Dean's excuse? Why isn't he working hard to support the five kids they chose to have? I'm not defending Candy, but maybe she doesn't want to support the grifter husband and she knows that helping Tori directly will help him continue to lay around doing nothing.

by Anonymousreply 75August 5, 2023 3:45 AM

She already inherited 800k - which is a hell of a lot more than most of us did or will.

by Anonymousreply 76August 5, 2023 5:01 AM

Wait until Tori parks the RV on the lawn of Candy's condo - that'll have her reaching for the chequebook faster than you can say 90210!

by Anonymousreply 77August 5, 2023 11:43 AM

I'm pretty sure the posters here insisting that Candy is morally obligated to continue to bail out Tori every time she gets her dumb, impulsive ass in trouble yet again are 35 or younger. That simply isn't the world the rest of us grew up in, and we're never going to come around to your way of thinking. Personal responsibility was still a thing in the '70s and '80s, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 78August 5, 2023 11:49 AM

She and the Canadian loser expected the reality tv train to roll in. It never did because no one is interested in her and her gross family.

Outside of that she has no marketable skills or education. She is incapable of supporting herself or her crotch fruit, of which she had FIVE because she's incapable of thinking 15 seconds into the future, which also tracks with her lifelong spending habits.

by Anonymousreply 79August 5, 2023 12:13 PM

I read a blind saying mom knows it's all for publicity.

Tori's the kind of ugly that plastic surgery can't fix. She's the most hideous nepo baby out there.

by Anonymousreply 80August 5, 2023 12:26 PM

Is the trailer park still in Beverly Hills though?

by Anonymousreply 81August 5, 2023 12:31 PM

I'll trade your white trash life for terminal brain cancer, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 82August 5, 2023 12:32 PM

Team Candy.

Tori is unwell. So many kids, so much nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 83August 5, 2023 12:47 PM

You guys are numbnuts if you did not realize that this RV thing is all for publicity. Its all bullshit.

Tori makes most of her money off this shit.

She is the most obvious pimp I have ever watched other than old school Angelina.

by Anonymousreply 84August 5, 2023 12:47 PM

[quote]She already inherited 800k - which is a hell of a lot more than most of us did or will.

It's nothing, considering how much her father was worth. Sucking old cock paid well for Frog lady.

by Anonymousreply 85August 5, 2023 3:05 PM

r47 Spelling may have been "toad-looking" but he was married to the very pretty Carolyn Jones for nearly 10 years, before Candy. I could never figure out how some of these Hollywood couplings occur.

by Anonymousreply 86August 5, 2023 4:29 PM

Many times they are business arrangements. It's not uncommon at all.

by Anonymousreply 87August 5, 2023 5:25 PM

I blame the parents. She was never taught the value of money and then he dies and leaves her pennies. All the while Candy moves into a 20,000 sqft penthouse to “downsize”. Candy is an old cunt, she can’t take it with her so she uses it to rub salt in it. She’s not being a mother, she’s being a high riding bitch but the joke is on her because her own family look like trailer park trash now.

by Anonymousreply 88August 5, 2023 6:03 PM

I always thought Randy was cute. He has aged well, I think he’s hotter now than he was when younger.

by Anonymousreply 89August 5, 2023 6:57 PM

She owes Tori NOTHING. Tori has so many connections in Hollywood because of her father and she couldn’t earn a decent living on her own? And that mooch of a husband of hers…I wonder if he was why Candy tightened her purse strings…

by Anonymousreply 90August 5, 2023 7:14 PM

Candy is petty.

BTW, bitch, you're almost 80. Too old to be called Candy. Your name is Carole!

by Anonymousreply 91August 5, 2023 7:40 PM

She's so spiteful that when she dies, she'll probably leave Tori $100K, and donate the rest to some doll hospital.

by Anonymousreply 92August 5, 2023 7:45 PM

I know it's ironic to say this now but Tori should go into real estate. You don't need any qualifications or talent so she would fit right in! Have Josh Flagg hook up her with a couple of easy listings and she'd be on her way to being self-sufficient. I think it would have to be preferable to having TMZ send over their worst photographer everytime she needs a check.

by Anonymousreply 93August 5, 2023 7:51 PM

Josh is mine, r93! I don't share.

by Anonymousreply 94August 5, 2023 7:53 PM

Tori's only experience with real estate is fighting eviction notices, so no leads from me. More wine, Candy?

by Anonymousreply 95August 5, 2023 7:55 PM

[quote]She's so spiteful that when she dies, she'll probably leave Tori $100K, and donate the rest to some doll hospital.

"For reasons that are well known to her..."

by Anonymousreply 96August 5, 2023 8:27 PM

This thread was made for.the DL.

by Anonymousreply 97August 5, 2023 8:40 PM

Tori should do a reality show where she and the kids move to some shithole red state and they live in a trailer. They could live cheaply and make money from the show. You know idiots would watch.

by Anonymousreply 98August 5, 2023 8:41 PM

Maybe they’re just vacation camping.

by Anonymousreply 99August 5, 2023 9:20 PM

Just wait until she starts barbecuing squirrels.

by Anonymousreply 100August 5, 2023 9:22 PM

^ you mean, you can cook them...who knew?

by Anonymousreply 101August 5, 2023 9:30 PM

She and Dean should get those kids involved in sport or at least get them exercising. Cut their hair. Put them in therapy - with therapists much better than the ones Tori uses.

This latest fiasco will just the kids teased more at school.

by Anonymousreply 102August 6, 2023 12:09 AM

R74, dead eyes

by Anonymousreply 103August 6, 2023 12:45 AM

R29, that was insanely cruel but incredibly hilarious. Thank you for making me laugh!

by Anonymousreply 104August 6, 2023 12:55 AM

Historically, when you had fat, talentless children you'd put them in front of the camera and hope for the best. But I'm not sure that will work this time.

by Anonymousreply 105August 6, 2023 2:34 AM

R105, the non-fat ones you dress like a hooker and hope nobody will look at her face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106August 6, 2023 7:02 AM

Okay, the people saying $800K is "nothing," or "pennies" what planet are you on? My husband inherited $700K a several years ago, and it absolutely changed our lives. Some was used for a 35% down payment on the place we currently live, the rest was invested, and the balance is currently north of 1 million. If a person is careful, that kind of money can go a long way.

And I agree with everyone who says this is a stunt. She's lived and worked in LA all her life with people who have guesthouses, vacation houses, and pool houses. Are we supposed to believe she has no rich friends who would let her stay in one of their places until she gets it together?

by Anonymousreply 107August 6, 2023 8:07 AM

What is her endgame? She seems to think this will prompt mommy to come running with a blank check, but mommy is impervious to stunts like this.

by Anonymousreply 108August 6, 2023 8:56 AM

Begging for a new reality TV deal?

by Anonymousreply 109August 6, 2023 9:13 AM

There have been several articles about Candy finding ANOTHER rental home for Tori, but it was rejected. Not in the correct area for Tori's requirements.

by Anonymousreply 110August 6, 2023 9:34 AM

I'm sure Tori is using this time to get her huge lawsuit arranged.

by Anonymousreply 111August 6, 2023 9:44 AM

Who is she suing? Plastic surgeon?

by Anonymousreply 112August 6, 2023 10:10 AM

Yes if she's arranging a huge lawsuit then it must be to sue her plastic surgeons R112.

I don't blame her.

by Anonymousreply 113August 6, 2023 10:19 AM

She should sue her dad's estate for passing on such a hideous face.

He was only plain, though. And she is next-level ugly.

by Anonymousreply 114August 6, 2023 10:20 AM

Won’t someone think of the poor black mould that had to share a house with Dean & Delusion (& spawn)?

by Anonymousreply 115August 6, 2023 11:25 AM

I would be thrilled to inherit 80,000, never mind 800,000.

by Anonymousreply 116August 6, 2023 12:12 PM

[quote]Okay, the people saying $800K is "nothing," or "pennies" what planet are you on?

Pennies compared to how much her father was worth. Of course $800K is a lot of money.

by Anonymousreply 117August 6, 2023 2:25 PM

Inheritances can ruin people. There are plenty of rich kids who wound up dead from partying because they had too much free time and money.

I can say this in retrospect (I’m early retired): my career gave me a sense of purpose and it shaped and strengthened me in many ways.

He could have given her $80 million but it would have just fed an empty, materialistic life. It was his choice.

by Anonymousreply 118August 6, 2023 5:28 PM

She'll sue the owner of her so-called "mold infested rental home". She'll claim their health has been destroyed. If there was mold in the house it was probably created by her and her filthy brood.

by Anonymousreply 119August 7, 2023 1:35 AM

The DM has a video of someone chasing down Candy and asking her about Tori and the RV, but Candy refuses to answer the questions.

by Anonymousreply 120August 7, 2023 2:05 AM

Candy has supported her for a long time now

by Anonymousreply 121August 7, 2023 6:59 AM

Tori Spelling can create mold!

by Anonymousreply 122August 7, 2023 1:33 PM

I get it now, Dean can’t find a job because he’s in rehab!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123August 7, 2023 7:11 PM

R123 omg she could become a triplet to Darcy & Stacy

by Anonymousreply 124August 7, 2023 7:20 PM

Tori is looking more and more like an alien. Maybe Elon can stick her and Madonna in a rocket together and send them into another galaxy.

by Anonymousreply 125August 7, 2023 8:29 PM

Financial struggles due to Dean being in rehab? Ha! As if he was gainfully employed before now. He’s a nothing ball, period.

by Anonymousreply 126August 7, 2023 8:37 PM

Donna Martin graduates!

by Anonymousreply 127August 8, 2023 1:26 AM

Tori's got a new reality show. And Dean said he doesn't know why she's doing this because she has money.

by Anonymousreply 128August 8, 2023 1:57 AM

fend for herself and their five kids, Liam, 16, Stella, 15, Hattie, 11, Finn, 10, and Beau, 6.

Um, Candy has paid the bills for years now.

by Anonymousreply 129August 8, 2023 2:14 AM

Anyone remember the story about the guy ( forgot his name) who was on 90210 who Tori crushed on hard in real life . It was not reciprocated on his part and Tori had dad make his character really wicked and it ruined his career?

by Anonymousreply 130August 8, 2023 2:41 AM

R130, the guy who sang songs and went on to star in the Heights?

by Anonymousreply 131August 8, 2023 3:57 AM

Does she park it in the wal mart parking lot at night?

by Anonymousreply 132August 8, 2023 3:59 AM

Are you talking about abusive Ray Pruit?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 8, 2023 9:31 AM

I love that clip, r133. He's so cute and she's so ugly. Didn't she date Nick Sahara's, who told her every day she was incredibly ugly? He was right and she should have listened.

by Anonymousreply 134August 8, 2023 10:16 AM

She shouldn't have had all them chillun. At least two of them are of working age. Get crackin.

by Anonymousreply 135August 8, 2023 11:31 AM

Page Six's breathless coverage of this historic event continues. I'll link to the Radar synopsis so as to avoid conjuring the "Great, more clicks..." posters.

[quote]"She had a house manager, housekeeper and chef at her disposal, and then left [Flagg’s home]. No one heard from her," the close pal continued. "It feels like it's all a stunt."

[quote]Prior to her current living situation, Flagg joined forces with Candy to encourage Spelling to "look at houses for the last two months."

[quote]Insiders even claimed that Candy offered to pay for a new home.

[quote]"No one knows why she went to a [motel], and why she’s in an RV. It makes no sense. He sends her [listings] every day," the source claimed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136August 8, 2023 1:24 PM

Send better listings!

by Anonymousreply 137August 8, 2023 1:37 PM

For all of your Tori haters, please let Tori explain,

"Yes, my mother has 'suggested' some rental houses. The problem is that she wants me to share them with these fat, ugly children - total deal breaker."

by Anonymousreply 138August 8, 2023 1:52 PM

I like this clip much better. I was disappointed the ray story didn’t go on longer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139August 8, 2023 2:23 PM

Sometimes I feel bad for Tori but then I remember her dad left her 800,000 bucks. That's a life changing amount of money. Hopefully Candy leaves gives Tori a million bucks and another to her son and leaves the rest to cancer research or a good cause. If not she might as well burn it.

by Anonymousreply 140August 8, 2023 2:46 PM

I would assume by now Tori and Dean have sold their Olympic medals?

by Anonymousreply 141August 8, 2023 3:18 PM

Hattie "Dumptruck' Mcgillicuddy would have me running for the hills if I saw her lumbering down the canyon.

by Anonymousreply 142August 8, 2023 3:33 PM

Like the Deaner could stand upright for long enough to complete a skating routine R141! I think he's the drunk trash type of Canadian, not the skating kind.

by Anonymousreply 143August 8, 2023 4:36 PM

Yeah, she needs to move to Arkansas where she can put the little kids right to work!

by Anonymousreply 144August 8, 2023 4:47 PM

Tori Spelling?!

More like Tori Spending.

by Anonymousreply 145August 8, 2023 8:52 PM

R145- Tori grifting

by Anonymousreply 146August 8, 2023 8:53 PM

I think she's remarkable. Five kids, a mother who hates her, and now an amicable divorce.

by Anonymousreply 147August 8, 2023 9:34 PM

Wealthy families with class never allow this to happen. Shame on Carole for not going to finishing school.

by Anonymousreply 148August 8, 2023 9:40 PM

Why did she give her fat daughter such a weird 1900s hillbilly name?

by Anonymousreply 149August 9, 2023 12:31 AM

Tori tells a story about how when she was a teen, her mom asked her what kind of car she wanted. Tori chose a convertible in a certain color, which she said was her dream.

Mom bought her the car but, inexplicably, in a different color.

by Anonymousreply 150August 9, 2023 11:03 AM

Wow, sounds like Tori experienced severe child abuse if that story is true, R150. Horrific.

by Anonymousreply 151August 9, 2023 11:19 AM

The bar is low but her brother is way better looking than her. I don’t know what to make of her clock stopping mug.

by Anonymousreply 152August 9, 2023 2:56 PM

To be honest, when she was on 90210 I thought she looked like the Jewish princesses at my high school. Then she really messed with her face and boobs. And married Dean.

by Anonymousreply 153August 9, 2023 4:00 PM

R153- She ruined her breasts, just ruined them , or her plastic surgeon did, idk. But her breasts were lopsided and concaved.

by Anonymousreply 154August 9, 2023 7:37 PM

R130 The Ray Pruitt character was supposed to be on the show another season and his abusive character was always planned by the writers to have a redemption arc. But Aaron was so displeased with the storyline where Tori got hit by Ray and was suffering so much, he had somebody fire Jamie Walters. Jamie had a hit song and album but after he left the show with his character on such a down note his career never really recovered and he became an EMT.

by Anonymousreply 155August 10, 2023 1:38 AM

R155- I have always read that Tori had him fired because he rejected her. IDK.

by Anonymousreply 156August 10, 2023 1:49 AM

R156 I read that in an old interview with one of the main writers.

by Anonymousreply 157August 10, 2023 2:13 AM

[quote] Walters originally signed a two-year contract, but was fired after the Season 5 finale aired, as Aaron Spelling discovered people thought Donna was stupid for staying with abusive Ray, despite the writers' plan all along to redeem the character. Tori Spelling has later expressed disappointment that the show pursued a story about redeeming an abusive man to begin with

This is from 90210 Wiki - Fandom. Not saying Tori couldn’t have had him fired because he rejected her, though!

by Anonymousreply 158August 10, 2023 2:21 AM

Good for him becoming an EMT. He’s probably not living in a rob with a bunch of fat kids. Jamie had the last laugh

by Anonymousreply 159August 10, 2023 3:30 AM

Rv not rob

by Anonymousreply 160August 10, 2023 3:31 AM

You'd think with a face like that, she'd be used to rejection.

But it could have been like when you fire someone who's been fired countless times: They lash out when it happens AGAIN.

by Anonymousreply 161August 10, 2023 3:32 AM

[quote]Tori Spelling has later expressed disappointment that the show pursued a story about redeeming an abusive man to begin with

I thought this was interesting. If a person is abusive and and is able to redeem himself and no longer be abusive, shouldn't that be something that's celebrated?

by Anonymousreply 162August 11, 2023 3:08 AM

Yes, r162. People I know who have been abused by partners, the acrimony continues after the split if children/shared property is involved. It would be helpful to the abused partner if there was some sort of help not just for them but the abusive one. Once they've gone too far, they seem to have less holding them back from causing further pain.

by Anonymousreply 163August 11, 2023 3:15 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164August 21, 2023 7:42 AM

Mrs Hypochondria.

Where's Dean? Where are all the pets? Who has the kids?

by Anonymousreply 165August 21, 2023 7:45 AM

Wow R162, she married a man who cheated on his wife and basically disavowed his adopted daughter, but she didn't want someone to have a redemption arc? Wasn't she always making excuses for Dean?

by Anonymousreply 166August 21, 2023 7:56 AM

Her nose and lips are so baffling. What plastic surgeon did this to her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167September 20, 2023 3:23 AM

Does she drive then to school in the RV?

by Anonymousreply 168September 20, 2023 4:01 AM

[quote]Actress Tori Spelling was accused of unnecessarily moving her family into a budget motel and an RV despite HGTV star Josh Flagg offering her a free place to stay, RadarOnline.com has learned.

lol accused? Mrs. Josh Flagg is a piece of work and would undoubtedly call her kids cunts and talk endless shit about them destroying his home if Tori moved in for a few weeks. Tori knows a messy queen cause she is one!

by Anonymousreply 169September 20, 2023 7:26 AM

She can't possibly be broke so it's definitely not the grandma's job to provide a home for five kids.

by Anonymousreply 170September 20, 2023 11:29 AM

I'm currently actually a homeless person who lives in a budget motel, what the hell did this bitch do with 800,000 dollars? Infuriating.

by Anonymousreply 171September 20, 2023 11:46 AM

[quote]Why did she give her fat daughter such a weird 1900s hillbilly name?

Um...have you seen her?

It fits.

by Anonymousreply 172September 20, 2023 12:06 PM

[quote]She can't possibly be broke so it's definitely not the grandma's job to provide a home for five kids.

Well, Mom, I suppose, we can agree to disgree - remember our Family Therapy sessions?

But could you maybe take a couple of the fat ones for a few weeks?

by Anonymousreply 173September 20, 2023 12:08 PM

I bet Dean’s in hiding, waiting for Candy to croak. Tori will welcome him back, with open arms.

by Anonymousreply 174September 20, 2023 3:46 PM

R171, and $250K in residuals each year according to r34. She probably blows it all on her "beauty" treatments, you know: the ones that don't work.

I hope things get better for you.

by Anonymousreply 175September 20, 2023 11:18 PM

I hope Hattie eats her

by Anonymousreply 176September 20, 2023 11:29 PM

Celebs and rich women in LA seem to compete for who can get facially mutilated the most with shots and surgery.

by Anonymousreply 177September 21, 2023 12:58 AM

What would she get paid for that ridiculous 90210 podcast? The shopping channel stuff? Her insta-grifting?

by Anonymousreply 178September 21, 2023 4:40 AM

Hopefully her next grifting husband has the surname Bee.

by Anonymousreply 179September 22, 2023 2:54 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180October 15, 2023 7:10 AM

Ultimate gold-digging fail: The Mr. Tori Spelling Story

[quote]Less than a year ago, Dean McDermott was living with wife Tori Spelling – the daughter of a multi-millionaire – inside the private enclave of Hidden Hills. But now he’s in the middle of a divorce from the Beverly Hills 90210 star, standing in line at a government welfare office and living in a San Fernando Valley rental home with four male roommates.

[quote]But there is one bright spot to McDermott's new life: The bit-part actor has a new girlfriend. McDermott has been out of the dating scene for nearly two decades, but his girlfriend didn't seem to mind a couple's trip to a government office to apply for benefits.The pair were seen lining up outside the building, at one point getting cozy as his partner helped make sure he had filled out his paperwork correctly. Unlike the others in line, Dean seemed to be in good spirits and could be heard chuckling, and cracking jokes while waiting.

[quote]On the street just outside the building was a homeless encampment and some cars driving into the parking lot were rundown with bumpers falling off. It was clear the government office is a last resort for Los Angeles residents needing urgent financial assistance, food stamps and rental vouchers. After about 40 minutes McDermott and his girlfriend were let in by a security guard and then taken through a metal detector.

[quote]They emerged after only 15 minutes and drove back to the tidy two-story, five-bed, three-bath, 2,500 square foot home with a pool that Dean shares with four roommates in the Valley. Similar homes on his block are going for between $6,000-$9,000 a month, so it's likely his share of the rent is at least $1,000.

by Anonymousreply 181October 15, 2023 7:14 AM

Roommates?

Yeah, right.

by Anonymousreply 182October 15, 2023 12:51 PM

Finnan haddie

by Anonymousreply 183October 15, 2023 1:01 PM

Why doesn't able-bodied-father-of-6 Dean just get a job?

by Anonymousreply 184October 15, 2023 1:05 PM

Glamorous

by Anonymousreply 185October 17, 2023 4:40 AM

What a loser dean is

by Anonymousreply 186October 17, 2023 4:45 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187October 17, 2023 4:47 AM

That gal’s got a neck on her.

by Anonymousreply 188October 17, 2023 6:04 AM

[quote] Her nose and lips are so baffling. What plastic surgeon did this to her?

Also, what is wrong with her? Just look at that video, no doubt intended as humor.

by Anonymousreply 189October 17, 2023 6:24 AM

Dean's new girlfriend is much prettier than Tori, and nearly 20 years younger than her, to boot. How did Dean pull that off?? He's penniless, no longer good looking, and still married.

by Anonymousreply 190October 17, 2023 7:15 AM

How many times has Candy lain in bed, flicking her bean, whilst reading the article that R181 refers too? Total masturbation material as far as she’s concerned.

by Anonymousreply 191October 17, 2023 7:24 AM

And has a fucktonne of kids, r190.

Anyone with more than three kids is undateable to most people.

What's ugly old Tori up to?

by Anonymousreply 192October 17, 2023 9:48 AM

R190, his new girlfriend has a neck like Barry Bonds.

I think she’s juicing.

by Anonymousreply 193October 18, 2023 3:34 AM

Imagine being so low that you would date Tori Spellings sloppy seconds

by Anonymousreply 194October 18, 2023 4:28 AM

Are we sure that person seen with the Deaner is actually a woman?

by Anonymousreply 195October 18, 2023 10:17 AM

[quote]Dean's new girlfriend is much prettier than Tori, and nearly 20 years younger than her, to boot. How did Dean pull that off?? He's penniless, no longer good looking, and still married.

Perhaps his new wild-and-crazy-guy look is too irresistible for the ladies to ignore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196October 18, 2023 10:29 AM

Damn, R196! He looks like the personification of Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards!

by Anonymousreply 197October 18, 2023 10:45 AM

I think you mean Lot Lixards R197

by Anonymousreply 198October 18, 2023 10:54 AM

Is Dean's Welfare Office staged pap stroll a ploy to substantiate his inability to pay child support?

I doubt paps stalk welfare offices in the hopes of catching a celebrity. He called them. I guess new girlfriend had to dress down to sell the narrative.

Remember when Valerie Bertinelli was in the midst of a divorce and her ex had himself photographed working for Fedex or UPS to prove how poor he was?

by Anonymousreply 199October 18, 2023 10:59 AM

Great points, R199, and the only scenario that actually makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 200October 18, 2023 11:09 AM

Candy is dandy

by Anonymousreply 201October 18, 2023 11:10 AM

Are Canadians allowed to collect welfare in the us?

by Anonymousreply 202October 18, 2023 2:23 PM

R196: "Perhaps his new wild-and-crazy-guy look is too irresistible for the ladies to ignore."

In the midst of his grief, Alan Hamel took pity on Dean and gave him some of his old-- REALLY old-- clothes.

by Anonymousreply 203October 18, 2023 2:46 PM

R197 Good call. I used to love that game.

by Anonymousreply 204October 18, 2023 7:19 PM

So if she’s living in an RV and he’s collecting welfare who won the Divorce?

by Anonymousreply 205October 18, 2023 11:17 PM

I did R205!

by Anonymousreply 206October 19, 2023 12:33 AM

Dean grew up in an actual housing project T in Canada. It was on one of their tv shows.

by Anonymousreply 207October 19, 2023 2:32 AM

I’m Canadian and I’ve never seen a housing project.

by Anonymousreply 208October 19, 2023 3:39 AM

Dean McDermott is alleging Tori had farm animals in the house

by Anonymousreply 209November 18, 2023 3:58 AM

Link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210November 18, 2023 4:00 AM

Candy may or may not be a piece of work, but Tori is spoiled and entitled.

She has made and spent more money than most people ever will. She could have lived a comfortable, albeit not lavish, life.

Candy will never be able to give her enough money because Tori will never be satisfied. Tori created this situation in an attempt to back Candy into a corner, no doubt. Sometimes, you have to cut off people like Tori. Candy isn't responsible for the kids suffering. Tori is. At a certain point, Candy must just be tired of her bailing out her loser daughter.

by Anonymousreply 211November 18, 2023 4:10 AM

[quote]r20 What is extreme mold? She's thriving on the attention and using her unfortunate looking children as props.

I bet the “extreme mold” came from her dusty old implants.

by Anonymousreply 212November 18, 2023 4:48 AM

Just go to her instagram and tell her what a fine, strong mom she is...She will ALWAYS click the like heart

by Anonymousreply 213November 19, 2023 8:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!