Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'Charlie's Angels' Costars Jaclyn Smith and Kate Jackson Reunite!

It was an original Charlie’s Angels reunion!

Jaclyn Smith and Kate Jackson, who famously costarred in the popular 1970s TV crime drama alongside the late Farrah Fawcett, were photographed together over the weekend at a wedding celebration for Smith’s son Gaston.

Smith, 77, shared a video of the ceremony and afterparty on her Instagram, which featured Gaston and his bride Bonnie along with several other guests including Jackson, whom Smith could be seen talking to at a table. In another shot, the pair got in close together, each putting their elbow on a table behind them as they posed for a wedding photo.

Smith could be seen wearing a shaggy light-green gown, with her blonde bangs styled in a classic flip — reminiscent of the hairstyle worn by her Charlie’s Angels character Kelly Garrett.

Meanwhile, Jackson, 74, opted for more casual attire, with a light-blue shirt, white trousers and a beige blazer over the outfit, plus matching beige flats and sunglasses.

“There is nothing like family, and ours grew this weekend! I’m so endlessly proud of my son Gaston and am wishing him and Bonnie a lifetime of happiness,” Smith captioned her video, which also showed shots of the bride getting ready and the ceremony itself.

Jackson starred as Sabrina Duncan for the first three seasons of Charlie’s Angels, while Fawcett, who died at age 62 in 2009, appeared as Jill Munroe for one season before leaving.

Smith starred in all five seasons of the popular detective series, which ran from 1976 to 1981 and spawned the Charlie’s Angels movies in the 2000s with Cameron Diaz, Lucy Liu and Drew Barrymore, as well as a more recent film in 2019 starring Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott and Ella Balinska.

While Smith has kept in the public eye following the show's finale, Jackson has stayed relatively out of the spotlight. She last appeared publicly at Fawcett's funeral and, before that, during a Charlie’s Angels reunion at the 58th Emmy Awards in 2006.

Smith transitioned her acting career into fashion after the show ended, creating collections for K-Mart, Nordstrom Rack and other stores. She also recently launched a brand-new collection with HSN earlier this year.

And despite Charlie's Angels airing for the last time more than 40 years ago, many of its stars have kept it close to their hearts — including Smith, who snagged a few of her character’s most iconic looks as keepsakes.

As Smith previously told PEOPLE in January, she wishes she had kept even more of her favorite outfits of Kelly's from the show.

"I know my daughter was going to dress up with two friends and be Charlie's Angels in those pink gowns that we wore on the cover of TIME, but we didn't keep the gowns," she said.

But that doesn’t mean her collection is lacking. "I have things that might have to be let out a little that I wore 20 years ago," Smith added. "But they still work because they're classic."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89August 8, 2023 2:37 AM

Jaclyn still looks amazing at 77.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 3, 2023 5:42 PM

Does Kate Jackson vacation on the Island of Lesbos?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 3, 2023 5:42 PM

They look great but dressed for 2 different occasions.

Good for them - hope they are living the ideal life as they get older.

by Anonymousreply 3August 3, 2023 5:49 PM

[quote]They look great but dressed for 2 different occasions.

Kate isn't a "mother of the...", r3.

by Anonymousreply 4August 3, 2023 5:51 PM

Why weren't Cheryl Ladd, Shelly Hack, and Tanya Roberts invited????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 3, 2023 5:52 PM

The People photo at OP is photoshop insanity.

by Anonymousreply 6August 3, 2023 5:53 PM

"Gowns by K-Mart"

by Anonymousreply 7August 3, 2023 5:54 PM

[quote] The People photo at OP is photoshop insanity.

I'm sure I don't know what you're talking about!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 3, 2023 5:56 PM

Is Kate a late in life lezzie?

by Anonymousreply 9August 3, 2023 5:56 PM

It's not photoshop.

It's just a very blurry camera lens.

by Anonymousreply 10August 3, 2023 5:56 PM

[quote]It's just a very blurry camera lens.

A most convenient very blurry lens.

by Anonymousreply 11August 3, 2023 5:59 PM

Is Jaclyn Smith pregnant??!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 3, 2023 6:01 PM

I'm glad that Jaclyn has finally checked up on poor Kate. She's been spending way too much time with Cheryl.

by Anonymousreply 13August 3, 2023 6:02 PM

R12 Are you sure that's not a man? She looks an awful lot like Margo there.

by Anonymousreply 14August 3, 2023 6:05 PM

Is Bootsy Gumdrops still around? That’s the most important issue here.

by Anonymousreply 15August 3, 2023 6:08 PM

Kate Jackson looks like she slept in her clothing prior to the event. What’s up with that?

by Anonymousreply 16August 3, 2023 6:11 PM

R5 Tanya Roberts passed away a couple of yrs ago.

by Anonymousreply 17August 3, 2023 6:12 PM

I told Jackie that if that cunt Cheryl was invited there wasn’t a snowball’s chance in hell I’d be there.

by Anonymousreply 18August 3, 2023 6:12 PM

Kate Jackson looks like she's got a little Brendad Ickson going on in the filter dept.

by Anonymousreply 19August 3, 2023 6:17 PM

Oh ho ho...Face as smooth as glass.... hands as gnarled as corkscrew hazel.

by Anonymousreply 20August 3, 2023 6:18 PM

[quote] Are you sure that's not a man? She looks an awful lot like Margo there.

Did someone say MARGO??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21August 3, 2023 6:20 PM

Haha I love Kelly's look of horror and disgust when she discovers that her friend Margo is a HE and not a SHE at R21.

Rofl!!

by Anonymousreply 22August 3, 2023 6:32 PM

I invited Tanya, but she never RSVP'ed. How RUDE!

by Anonymousreply 23August 3, 2023 6:38 PM

"Wash & wear!"

by Anonymousreply 24August 3, 2023 6:52 PM

I can never have too much Margo in my life.

by Anonymousreply 25August 3, 2023 7:19 PM

My first cat was a shelter cat and I named her Bootsie Gumdrops.

by Anonymousreply 26August 3, 2023 7:30 PM

OP's pics look like they are straight out of the uncanny valley. Seriously Kate and Jaclyn look like they are on a break from shooting The Polar Express. They look drawn, not as in fatigued but as in created with a pencil on a drafting board, not dissimiar to the one Jaclyn uses to sketch her designs for her clothing line.

by Anonymousreply 27August 3, 2023 8:16 PM

I'm surprised not to see Deirdre Hall at the event, since she and Jaclyn have done acting workshops at each other's homes for years, wherein they workshop scenes together from plays such as Extremities, End Game and The Tempest and then afterward give one another extensive acting notes.

by Anonymousreply 28August 3, 2023 8:19 PM

Why did Kate largely drop out of the picture after "Charlie's Angels," except for the movie, "Making Love," and maybe a couple of other projects. But for the most part, she disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 29August 3, 2023 8:23 PM

Old Kate is reminding me of Paula Poundstone.

by Anonymousreply 30August 3, 2023 8:25 PM

Jaclyn is dancing precariously on the line of too much plastic surgery.

She's definitely wrecked her face from the elegant beauty it used to be. But, she hasn't quite passed the line to monster or clown...yet.

by Anonymousreply 31August 3, 2023 8:25 PM

Lucy Kate Jackson, 74

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 3, 2023 8:26 PM

My belief is Jackson wanted to continue to act, but roles dried up for women her age and I don’t think she’s the easiest to work with at times.

by Anonymousreply 33August 3, 2023 8:26 PM

After her divorce from Andrew Stevens, Jackson said, "I felt as if my ex-husband drove up to my bank account with a Brink's truck."

by Anonymousreply 34August 3, 2023 8:27 PM

Jacquelyn Ellen "Jaclyn" Smith , 77

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 3, 2023 8:29 PM

[quote] I'm surprised not to see Deirdre Hall at the event, since she and Jaclyn have done acting workshops at each other's homes for years

You'll have to read my book, "Why I Won't Attend Jaclyn Smith's Son's Wedding, Even Though We've Done Acting Workshops At Each Other's Homes For Years" to find out.

by Anonymousreply 36August 3, 2023 8:37 PM

LOL Kate had another hit series with Scarecrow and Mrs. King, in the mid 80's. Her last - a tv version of Diane Keaton's Baby Boom, was a bomb, her first after successful runs on Dark Shadows, The Rookies, Charlie's A's and Scarecrow.

by Anonymousreply 37August 3, 2023 8:50 PM

77 and 74 - I mean they look good.

by Anonymousreply 38August 3, 2023 8:55 PM

Pats, I'm 94...

by Anonymousreply 39August 3, 2023 9:45 PM

Tanya Roberts died. TWICE!

by Anonymousreply 40August 3, 2023 10:04 PM

Wigs provided by K-Mart!

by Anonymousreply 41August 3, 2023 10:16 PM

I always get Bootsy Gumdrops and Miss Sissy Boodles confused.

by Anonymousreply 42August 3, 2023 10:58 PM

How many Muppets had to die to make Jaclyn Smith’s dress?

by Anonymousreply 43August 3, 2023 10:58 PM

Simply gorgeous women!

by Anonymousreply 44August 3, 2023 11:00 PM

Our AI generation threads are pumping out more realistic representations of humans than the doctored pic at the OP.

by Anonymousreply 45August 3, 2023 11:03 PM

I think that Jaclyns Mith looks very natural.

by Anonymousreply 46August 3, 2023 11:06 PM

Kate looks great!!

by Anonymousreply 47August 3, 2023 11:16 PM

R29 she was the star of Scarecrow & Mrs. King on CBS for several seasons in the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 48August 3, 2023 11:31 PM

Jaclyn must've told Kate about the rumors circulating on DL about her living in the motion picture old folks home in Woodland Hills.

by Anonymousreply 49August 3, 2023 11:53 PM

What about Kate’s slept in clothes???

by Anonymousreply 50August 4, 2023 12:37 AM

Kate did her finest dramatic work in the 2000 remake of Satan’s School For Girls opposite Shannen Doherty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51August 4, 2023 12:49 AM

Farrah, Smith and Jackson's co-star in the 1970s jiggle fest, was dust. Tossed over the fence by an inebriated Ryan O'Neal.

by Anonymousreply 52August 4, 2023 12:50 AM

OP you reply to yourself a lot

by Anonymousreply 53August 4, 2023 1:23 AM

R16, of course she did. She lives in her car.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 4, 2023 1:32 AM

Kate's clothes and shoes kind of say "crazy lady."

by Anonymousreply 55August 4, 2023 1:32 AM

Kate looks like she doesn't give a fuck and I'm loving it. She looks trim and healthy. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 56August 4, 2023 1:50 AM

Kate’s makeup looks like she should be in an open casket at the nearest funeral home.

by Anonymousreply 57August 4, 2023 2:35 AM

They both look great! I wish we had video of Kate interacting.

by Anonymousreply 58August 4, 2023 10:59 AM

Did Beamish officiate?

by Anonymousreply 59August 4, 2023 11:41 AM

What's Beamish?

by Anonymousreply 60August 4, 2023 3:12 PM

Jackson’s appearance at the wedding has been picked up by mainstream press. Interesting that all the comments to them are from Smith and nothing from Jackson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 4, 2023 7:02 PM

Assholes if you actually saw the head to toe shots of Kate Jackson you’d think.she slept all night in her car. Her clothing was slept in. People has the pics

by Anonymousreply 62August 4, 2023 7:55 PM

I'm fairly certain Jaclyn now has ancient old lady eyes. You can't fix old eyeballs. I wonder if it's better to show some age and not stick to ones "classic" presentation past 70. The star who does this is still going to see the old eyes through all the lifts, tucks, makeup and wigs.

by Anonymousreply 63August 4, 2023 8:00 PM

I'd honestly love to know how in the actual fuck someone like Kate Jackson – who's had literally nothing aside from various guest-star appearances over a 35-year (!!) period – can afford THAT level of cosmetic work. Jaclyn I get, considering she's probably *still* making bank from that crap she made for Kmart that makes frauen all wet, but Kate? Really?

That said: who the fuck told her she could switch to blonde at 77 and make it work? She looks like she's wearing one of Farrah's old weaves!

by Anonymousreply 64August 4, 2023 8:39 PM

[quote]What's Beamish?

Please turn in your DL membership card

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65August 4, 2023 9:08 PM

[quote] After her divorce from Andrew Stevens, Jackson said, "I felt as if my ex-husband drove up to my bank account with a Brink's truck."

What caused the divorce? Andrew looks kinda tiny. Did he bottom for Sam Jones?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 4, 2023 9:54 PM

R66 The one next to him looks really tiny

by Anonymousreply 67August 4, 2023 10:38 PM

You two don't seem to know how boners work.

by Anonymousreply 68August 4, 2023 11:01 PM

Sam Jones showed it all in Playgirl. His big head was a topic.

Rephrasing the question, did Andrew suck him off?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 4, 2023 11:13 PM

Sam Jones made my no no hole tingle!

by Anonymousreply 70August 5, 2023 12:13 AM

Lol R69.

I thought you meant Sam Jones from Smallville.

He posed nude too!

Except, he's black.

Has everyone named Sam Jones posed nude?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 5, 2023 4:21 AM

Tom Welling and Sam Jones...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72August 5, 2023 4:22 AM

Sam Jones from Smallville has sex videos online which you can Google. He’s quite the bad boy.

by Anonymousreply 73August 5, 2023 2:27 PM

Is Bootsy Gumdrops still around?

by Anonymousreply 74August 7, 2023 6:14 AM

Cute couple!

by Anonymousreply 75August 7, 2023 7:23 AM

I'm going to be optimistic and posit that perhaps Kate wore linen that looked fine until she sat down. 🤞

by Anonymousreply 76August 7, 2023 11:53 AM

Wasn't Bruce Boxleitner Kate's co-star on Scarecrow? He was so fucking hot! He was my first masturbatory fantasy as a young gayling.

by Anonymousreply 77August 7, 2023 12:17 PM

Bruce is married to Melissa Gilbert.

by Anonymousreply 78August 7, 2023 2:47 PM

Not anymore, R7.

by Anonymousreply 79August 7, 2023 2:54 PM

Jac could have sent Kate to the spa the day before the wedding to get her glammed up, and also gifted her with an outfit and had someone wardrobe it (iron, steam, whatever) the day of the wedding if she'd wanted to.

There's a travel question: how did Kate get to the wedding? Does she live within driving distance of Jaclyn?

It's so funny. All these gals are over 70. Grudges last. You can bet one reason Kate showed is that she knew Cheryl wasn't coming.

by Anonymousreply 80August 7, 2023 2:58 PM

Don't let Kate sit too close to the fireplace!

by Anonymousreply 81August 7, 2023 3:00 PM

Maybe Kate just wanted to do a variation on the old joke, 'is Kate Jackson naked or do her clothes really need ironing?'

by Anonymousreply 82August 7, 2023 4:01 PM

Good lord R78 learn to use Google

by Anonymousreply 83August 7, 2023 10:17 PM

I thought Jaclyn and Cheryl had remained good friends after Angels ended. I wonder why she wasn't there

by Anonymousreply 84August 8, 2023 12:00 AM

From what I understand, Cheryl stopped speaking to Jaclyn after Ladd was asked to leave the acting workshop that Jaclyn and Dierdre Hall have been doing for years at each other's homes wherein they perform scenes together from Strindberg, Beckett, and Moliere and then give one another extensive acting notes afterwards. Cheryl was invited to join the workshop but after a certain point, both Jaclyn and Deirdre agreed that Cheryl's acting abilities were limited and she was not up to the standard that both Smith and Hall expected performance-wise and so asked her not to return.

by Anonymousreply 85August 8, 2023 2:22 AM

Cheryl and Jaclyn are still friends, but Cheryl moved to Texas a few years ago and won't come out to LA unless there's a movie/tv role or endorsement deal helping to fund the excursion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86August 8, 2023 2:29 AM

[quote]There's a travel question: how did Kate get to the wedding?

Kate drove in on the Winnebago that she calls home.

by Anonymousreply 87August 8, 2023 2:31 AM

R85 Actually Jaclyn and Deidre Hall no longer speak, something about Deidre refusing to wear a ribbon at a fundraiser.

by Anonymousreply 88August 8, 2023 2:32 AM

What's a Beamish?

by Anonymousreply 89August 8, 2023 2:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!