Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is there a large Hollywood "Christian" segment that is gay and closeted?

I only found this creep because I was scrolling through Colin Ford's Instagram, and noticed that Colin is "best friends" with this guy.

First, I'm a bit disappointed because I didn't realize Colin Ford was a right-winger.

But second, this guy seems like a total shyster and a major closet case.

Preachy, preachy, preachy, yet completely caught up in the Hollywood lifestyle.

And I never realized how many young actors and producers are like this guy.

There's Taylor Lautner, Jason Kennedy, Lev Bure, and a ton of other young Hollywood guys who all claim to be deeply religious and get married, but are total closet cases.

I don't know. It's just something weird that I noticed, and started wondering about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2023 12:58 PM

Supporting his "bro" Kodi Smit-Mcphee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 27, 2023 6:56 AM

Lautner and Kennedy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 27, 2023 6:57 AM

It appears the Lev Bure Prayed The Gay Away thread was nuked. Candace must have a bit of pull.

by Anonymousreply 3November 24, 2023 11:29 AM

No—it was because E. …win flooded the thread with his usual nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 4November 24, 2023 11:46 AM

Muslim, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 24, 2023 12:46 PM

Moobs McSeacow is back? Ugh. I thought that pest had been eradicated.

by Anonymousreply 6November 24, 2023 12:48 PM

... Jewish closet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 24, 2023 12:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!