Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Exorcist Believer Trailer

Stupid subtitle. It should have been something like The Exorcist: Pazuzu Strikes Back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 5, 2024 9:14 PM

Umm...no.

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2023 3:55 PM

Looks terrible. The novel was basically about faith. The Mom had absolute faith in modern medicine until it couldnt help Regan. The younger Priest was losing his faith until he was confronted with Pazuzu. The horror was a result of this struggle and was only about 10% of the book.

This stupid movie seems to lose the plot and will focus only on the horror and as a result will dilute it.

by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2023 4:03 PM

..... Second installment already announced:

Exorcist - Deceiver

For part 3 of the planned trilogy I predict a golden retriever possession

Exorcist - Retriever

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2023 6:04 PM

I love the musical call backs.

by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2023 9:56 PM

Hi.

by Anonymousreply 5July 26, 2023 12:52 AM

If David Gordon Green’s track record with the Halloween trilogy is anything to go by, you let him direct the first one and keep his ass away from the next two. But Blumhouse, for some odd reason, has again turned over the keys to him so he can write and direct all three movies.

by Anonymousreply 6July 26, 2023 12:58 AM

[quote]I love the musical call backs.

One of the best movie music scores/songs of all time. Instantly iconic. But the full song is really long and gets boring and I can only listen to like the first couple minutes.

by Anonymousreply 7July 26, 2023 12:58 AM

Weren't the advance screenings a disaster?

by Anonymousreply 8July 26, 2023 1:47 AM

Does Oscar just like dressing as a woman, or does he like BEING the woman?

by Anonymousreply 9July 26, 2023 1:57 AM

I am not sure I'm sold on this. Jamie Lee Curtis can scream his name all she wants, but David Gordon Green is the new Michael Bay of the horror genre. The trailer for this has a couple of decent moments, but it's by and large very cliched and looks like any number of demonic possession-themed films that have come out in the last decade. Some of that flashy, jittery editing (particularly where the girl is repeating "the body and the blood") screams "early 2000s" and just looks stylistically dated.

It's clear they trying to make this a more unitarian exorcism movie (note Burstyn's dialogue about exorcism existing in many religions and that this case "is going to need all of them")—I get the sentiment, but it all feels a bit too on-the-nose. Overall, it looks...trite. I hope this series of "Exorcist" films ends Green's career. He deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 10July 26, 2023 2:33 AM

Lol r10, I caught that too. A religiously inclusive exorcism. Gimme a break.

I have a feeling they gave Burstyn some creative licence in the writing too as she's studied Eastern religions and spirituality. She talks alot about this in her autobiography.

by Anonymousreply 11July 26, 2023 11:38 AM

You know, that actually looks...not horrible. I mean...I would've rather had Linda Blair instead of Burstyn. They really should've bent over backward to get her back.

by Anonymousreply 12July 26, 2023 12:28 PM

Double your demons, double your fun!

by Anonymousreply 13July 26, 2023 1:06 PM

r12 well played you lil devil you

by Anonymousreply 14July 26, 2023 1:16 PM

Terrible. Not a patch on the series with Ben Daniels and Alfonso Herrera.

by Anonymousreply 15July 26, 2023 9:29 PM

Is this a Tubi Original? Looks like it.

by Anonymousreply 17July 26, 2023 10:18 PM

Blumhouse r17.

by Anonymousreply 18July 26, 2023 10:20 PM

r18 didn't get it.

by Anonymousreply 19July 26, 2023 10:40 PM

It does look like. Tubi original. Blumhouse produces such shit.

by Anonymousreply 20July 26, 2023 10:48 PM

I can't help but hum that catchy tune "Devil with the blue dress, blue dress, blue dress. Devil with the blue dress on"

by Anonymousreply 21July 26, 2023 10:50 PM

I think I will watch some Tubi Originals tonight to prepare myself for the wretched new Exorcist. 😈

by Anonymousreply 22July 27, 2023 12:40 AM

Devilry and Ivory

by Anonymousreply 23July 27, 2023 12:47 AM

It looks like the first season opening credits of Supernatural in 2005.

by Anonymousreply 24July 27, 2023 12:51 AM

The shot of the dangling photo of "Regan" in the trailer is actually a publicity still of Linda Blair from "Sarah T. – Portrait of a Teenage Alcoholic"!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25July 27, 2023 1:42 AM

Blair is listed as cast in this. I suspect she'll pull a cameo at the end and show up in the second installment "Exorcist - Deceiver" which was just announced.

If they put Blair in that motherfucking makeup again I *will* shit me pants.

by Anonymousreply 26July 27, 2023 1:51 AM

Linda in her makeup looks better than 95 year old Ellen Burstyn.

by Anonymousreply 27July 27, 2023 1:56 AM

Do you know me, I mean deep down inside, do you know Sarah T? I don't think that you do!

Its too damn MUCH MOMMA!

But when I call out your name, you're not there...

So I got a NEW MOMMA NOW

Booze is MY MOMMA!

and this momma loves me ALL THE TIME..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28July 27, 2023 1:57 AM

Burstyn looks fantastic for her age. She's 93 FFS..

by Anonymousreply 29July 27, 2023 2:09 AM

90* years old

by Anonymousreply 30July 27, 2023 2:10 AM

R17 I wish this was a Tubi production with an entirely Black cast--no offense to our non-Black posters. There would have to be a scene where they find a young, rebellious excommunicated HOT priest in a strip joint. The girls' mothers would have laid down, jet Black human hair extensions, false eyelashes and call everyone "Bitch." Their fathers would look like HOT basketball players. One of the mothers would be a lawyer or a doctor--OF COURS--and the other a nurse.

by Anonymousreply 31July 27, 2023 9:51 AM

It's already been done r31. "Abby" - 1974.

by Anonymousreply 32July 27, 2023 11:31 AM

I tried to was a few Tubi Originals last night but the acting was so bad. Plus the shaky, unable-to-record-demonic-presence camera fuckery from 2001, it was pretty sad.

The only thing I liked about The Exorcist TV series was the reveal that Geena Davis was Regan MacNeil. And then she killed Chris.

The second season was too depressing, so I dropped it.

by Anonymousreply 33July 27, 2023 11:50 AM

Apparently The Heretic and E3 are canon, which kind of depresses me cause I was hoping for a Sharon return.

Kitty deserves better than stepping on a busted headlight.

by Anonymousreply 34July 27, 2023 11:53 AM

DGG didn't wipe all continuity since 1973?

I watch E3 all the time but haven't seen The Heretic in over 40 years. Was Chris mentioned in it?

by Anonymousreply 35July 27, 2023 11:57 AM

Chris was off somewhere filming.

She dumped Regan on Sharon in Manhattan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 27, 2023 12:01 PM

Perhaps JEJ will reprise his role as Kokumo?

Time to dust off that locust costume.

by Anonymousreply 37July 27, 2023 12:02 PM

I'm sure the special f/x will be slicker, but the original was buoyed by the acting. Even though they weren't well-known stars at the time, the cast had screen presence. Except for Burstyn, I don't see that in this one.

by Anonymousreply 38July 27, 2023 12:03 PM

r38

by Anonymousreply 39July 27, 2023 12:10 PM

Will they be masturbating themselves bloody with iPhones?

by Anonymousreply 40July 27, 2023 12:37 PM

Show which girl runs down a darkened hallway on all fours, upside down? This is required, right?

by Anonymousreply 41July 27, 2023 2:50 PM

A lot of what they did with Regan in the original they couldn’t do with a child, now. No 12 year-olds fucking themselves with crucifixes. I doubt kids in movies could even tell priests that their mothers suck cocks in hell. The 70s was such a simpler time.

by Anonymousreply 42July 27, 2023 6:22 PM

[quote] Show which girl runs down a darkened hallway on all fours, upside down? This is required, right?

R41 I don’t know if they’ll be that creative but someone will undoubtedly get violently yanked back into darkness.

by Anonymousreply 43July 27, 2023 10:27 PM

R28 I used to quote that SNL sketch often.

by Anonymousreply 44July 27, 2023 10:43 PM

Burstyn admitted that they shoved a shit ton of money at her to do this. So much so she used it to start a scholarship program for The Actor's Studio.

by Anonymousreply 45July 27, 2023 10:55 PM

Yeah, Burstyn was the only hold out from the original film to not make an appearance in any of the sequels.

by Anonymousreply 46July 28, 2023 12:49 AM

Holy shit, I didn’t realize Ellen was 90! She looks good.

by Anonymousreply 47July 28, 2023 1:28 AM

I think that little white beotch killed the horse. I think that's why she entered the church bloodied, cut away from a prior scene with a horse lying on its side outside what appeared to be the church.

I really hope there's no animal torture in this. It will mean I cannot watch it.

by Anonymousreply 48July 28, 2023 3:06 AM

The story right now is that Blair’s role was just as a technical advisor, but I wouldn’t be surprised if she shot a cameo that they’re keeping under wraps, and that this would set up her having a larger part in the sequels.

by Anonymousreply 49July 28, 2023 3:43 AM

R32 No. You're missing the point. I'm not talking about a 49-year-old movie. I'm talking about a contemporary version with the same elements found in typical Tubi films.

by Anonymousreply 50July 28, 2023 9:58 AM

There's one Black actress I've seen in two different Tubi Original horror movies. She could star in that, r50.

(I forget her name. She's in a lot of stuff).

by Anonymousreply 51July 28, 2023 11:47 AM

I went to Georgetown University in the 90s. My theology teacher was a consultant on the original Exorcist because he had perfumed them. He was creepy as fuck. Father King.

by Anonymousreply 52July 28, 2023 1:50 PM

R52 "Because he had perfumed them?" Huh?

by Anonymousreply 53July 28, 2023 2:31 PM

Performed, I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 54July 28, 2023 2:42 PM

R12 I'm sucking Rick James' cock in hell! Oh, wait, no I'm still alive. Why didn't they call me?

by Anonymousreply 55July 28, 2023 2:58 PM

R51 This last week I've been watching a lot of Tubi shit. There's a show called "Chef Julian" kinda like a male "Insecure" without the insecurity or humor BUT the lead actor is so BEYOND that I actually want to lick the screen. I usually don't watch subpar things because the actors are hot BUT I make an exception here.

by Anonymousreply 56July 29, 2023 10:25 AM

Is this that new horror movie starring a popular rock band? They must be riding off the success of Studio 666.

by Anonymousreply 57July 29, 2023 1:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 1, 2023 2:35 AM

LOL they black'd it up. Let's pretend that the jungle people have the same beliefs as the plains people.

by Anonymousreply 59August 1, 2023 3:53 AM

Didn’t Pazuzu manifest in Africa in the 1930s/40s?

Why are you so racist?

by Anonymousreply 60August 1, 2023 11:14 AM

It does look scary in some parts but still very cheesy overall.

by Anonymousreply 61August 1, 2023 1:22 PM

The scariest part of the movie is all the black people.

by Anonymousreply 62August 2, 2023 11:50 AM

I hope Eileen Dietz returns as the face of Pazuzu.

by Anonymousreply 63August 2, 2023 11:57 AM

Here is trailer #2 which dropped today.

It alludes to Regan's fate as predeceasing Chris MacNeil.

This trailer legitimately creeped me out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 6, 2023 3:56 AM

It should have been Exorxist 2 Pazuzu Boogaloo

by Anonymousreply 65September 6, 2023 3:59 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 6, 2023 4:01 AM

R65 Nothing about this seems "fresh." It all looks like it's been done before.

by Anonymousreply 67September 6, 2023 10:32 AM

Regan is alive and Linda is in it. Linda will also be in the next film.

by Anonymousreply 68September 6, 2023 10:51 AM

I can't wait for Hollywood to churn out the inevitable "Exorcist vs Jaws", or as it will be more commonly called, EvW.

by Anonymousreply 69September 6, 2023 11:54 AM

The teaser trailer had a few creepy moments, but the full trailer makes this look absolutely fucking abysmal—trite to the nth degree. It seems they are doing a lot of reworking in post-production on the possession voices for the girls, as they sound drastically different (in the same sequences shown) between the two trailers. The movie looks like an utter hack job from hack extraordinaire David Gordon Green. The fact that 90-year-old Ellen Burstyn only agreed to do it because the check was big and she could roll the money into the Actors' Studio is telling.

by Anonymousreply 70September 7, 2023 2:33 AM

Sadly r70 I think you're right. I really wanted this to be good.

by Anonymousreply 71September 7, 2023 2:58 AM

When David Gordon Greene started out, he was mentioned in the same breath as Alexander Payne, Wes Anderson, Richard Linklater and Paul Thomas Anderson.

HAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 72September 25, 2023 5:54 PM

It will likely be savaged by critics. But if it clicks with audiences who don't know the original, it may be a hit.

by Anonymousreply 73September 25, 2023 6:17 PM

In other words, dumb young people r23. They're the ones who seem impressed by the previews of the movie (based on their twitter comments).

by Anonymousreply 74September 25, 2023 6:41 PM

[quote] dumb young people

Who are you calling, "dumb", you cursive writing elder person? I saw the trailer when it dropped and knew right away that this would be a great movie! We've seen ONE cisgender girl violently possessed against her will by a devil in lots of other movies. But how many times have we seen TWO possessed girls at the same time? And one is a POC?!? The violation is off the charts! This is going to be EPIC!

by Anonymousreply 75September 25, 2023 7:49 PM

Yes, r75, the devil is a metaphor of the patriarchy taking over wymen and women's bodies.

by Anonymousreply 76September 25, 2023 9:50 PM

I stand corrected, r75. Pardon me while I pour myself a tumbler from my box of wine.

by Anonymousreply 77September 25, 2023 9:52 PM

R74 - Bless your heart, those aren't actual people posting...

by Anonymousreply 78September 26, 2023 11:30 AM

Guy a follow on Youtube just came out of a screening. He says it SUCKS and DGG is officially a hack.

He said he was bored, the trailer is misleading, and Ellen Burstyn is in just under 10 minutes of the film.

Really bad review- He also said it was. boring.

by Anonymousreply 79October 4, 2023 1:40 AM

24% on Rotten Tomatoes.

by Anonymousreply 80October 5, 2023 12:51 AM

David Gordon Green isn’t getting my money on this, especially after the three abortions that were the new Halloween trilogy. Jamie Lee Curtis can wax poetic all she wants about how those films were some deep mediation on trauma (excuse me—TROWma) but that batty old bitch is deluding herself. Horror is not this man’s forte. I will be happy to see this get critically excoriated. Unfortunately, I’m sure it will make a ton of money because the general public are pig people, easily led to slop, which will enable Green to make two more installments in his trilogy despite being a critical failure.

by Anonymousreply 81October 5, 2023 1:53 AM

They were hoping for $30M opening weekend haul. I'd be surprised if it gets half that.

And it is being roundly excoriated by critics and fans. RT gives it a 25% fresh rating currently.

While I wasn't expecting it to be excellent, I at least expected it to not be ridiculously cheesy, which it is, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 82October 5, 2023 1:29 PM

I stand corrected, it's now at 22% lol

by Anonymousreply 83October 5, 2023 1:30 PM

IMDB rating is pretty low, too. I never understood how the rebooted Halloween series was thought to be so great. I had high expectations because of the hype, and they turned out pretty meh.

by Anonymousreply 84October 5, 2023 1:36 PM

The trailer to me is shit. As joked about already, you've seen this shit on the free streamers under the horror section. In fact, I don't even think I'd watch this if all I had to do was hit play. Not worth my money or time.

by Anonymousreply 85October 5, 2023 7:57 PM

[quote] While I wasn't expecting it to be excellent, I at least expected it to not be ridiculously cheesy, which it is, apparently.

Certainly not cheesier or more ridiculously than my foray into the series!

by Anonymousreply 86October 5, 2023 11:49 PM

Regan tap dancing her way back into the arms of Pazuzu in The Heretic suddenly seems less repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 87October 5, 2023 11:56 PM

Mark Kermode, who is a diehard fan of the original (as in he has written books and produced documentaries about it) unsurprisingly gored this in his review today. I trust him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 6, 2023 2:16 AM

I watched a review from a YouTuber who said that at one point Leslie Odom Jr.'s character asks Ellen Burstyn's why she wasn't in the room during Regan's exorcism, to which she responds: "The patriarchy."

I am embarrassed for everyone involved in this piece of shit (except the director, who was on my shit list already).

by Anonymousreply 89October 6, 2023 6:56 AM

The trailer didn’t surprise me a bit. Other than Ari Aster, I don’t think we are capable of making quality horror pictures in this country anymore. It’s just an endless procession of by-the-numbers genre schlock, using the same worn out bag of tricks over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 90October 6, 2023 9:08 PM

Ari Aster needs a good editor to make him great- he is getting bogged down with himself. Mike Flanigan is solid, Ti West and Julia Ducournau are up-and-comers.

by Anonymousreply 91October 6, 2023 11:20 PM

Ari Aster movies are pretentious shit

by Anonymousreply 92October 6, 2023 11:48 PM

I think Jordan Peele is good, or I like his movies. I’m sure I’ll be in the minority on this.

by Anonymousreply 93October 7, 2023 12:59 AM

Ah I forgot about Jordan. Yes, he's solid, although his Twilight Zone reboot was terrible. He's also great to work with, unlike Flanagan, who is a screamer.

by Anonymousreply 94October 7, 2023 2:46 AM

It seems Universal and/or hack David Gordon Green are paying for multiple Indian sockpuppet accounts to give the film the same glowing review (albeit with a few word changes between the two) on IMDB. There have been at least 10 of these reviews posted there today. Just a few examples:

Highly satisfied movie "With its shocking climax, The Exorcist: Believer forces us to confront our own biases and judgements, reminding us that evil can lurk even within the most trusted individuals. The movie's movie leaves us contemplating the lasting impact of trauma and the potential for healing and redemption in the face of unspeakable darkness. The Exorcist: Believer concludes with a sense of emotional catharsis, reminding us of the transformative power of facing our fears head-on. With its shocking climax, The Exorcist: Believer forces us to confront our own biases and judgements, reminding us that evil can lurk even within the most trusted individuals. The movie's movie leaves us contemplating the lasting impact of trauma and the potential for healing and redemption in the face of unspeakable darkness. The Exorcist: Believer concludes with a sense of emotional catharsis, reminding us of the transformative power of facing our fears head-on."

Beautiful movie "With its unsettling finale, The Exorcist: Believer pushes the boundaries of our comfort zones and confronts us with the darkness that lies beyond. The movie's movie serves as a reminder that evil can infect even the purest of hearts, highlighting the need for constant vigilance against its influence. The Exorcist: Believer's movie raises philosophical questions about free will and the choices we make in the face of temptation. With its unsettling finale, The Exorcist: Believer pushes the boundaries of our comfort zones and confronts us with the darkness that lies beyond. The movie's movie serves as a reminder that evil can infect even the purest of hearts, highlighting the need for constant vigilance against its influence. The Exorcist: Believer's movie raises philosophical questions about free will and the choices we make in the face of temptation."

Nice movie "With its haunting final moments, The Exorcist: Believer explores the cyclical nature of evil and the eternal struggle to maintain our humanity. The movie's movie serves as a chilling reminder that evil can permeate every aspect of our lives, urging us to remain vigilant and steadfast in our beliefs. The Exorcist: Believer's movie leaves audiences questioning the limits of our understanding and the mysterious forces that may lay beyond our comprehension. With its haunting final moments, The Exorcist: Believer explores the cyclical nature of evil and the eternal struggle to maintain our humanity. The movie's movie serves as a chilling reminder that evil can permeate every aspect of our lives, urging us to remain vigilant and steadfast in our beliefs. The Exorcist: Believer's movie leaves audiences questioning the limits of our understanding and the mysterious forces that may lay beyond our comprehension."

Ossom movie "With its thought-provoking finale, The Exorcist: Believer invites us to question the nature of evil and the enduring power of temptation. The movie's movie serves as a stark reminder that evil is not limited to supernatural beings but can also manifest itself through human actions. The Exorcist: Believer's movie leaves audiences contemplating the transformative potential of forgiveness and the redemption of even the darkest souls. With its thought-provoking finale, The Exorcist: Believer invites us to question the nature of evil and the enduring power of temptation. The movie's movie serves as a stark reminder that evil is not limited to supernatural beings but can also manifest itself through human actions. The Exorcist: Believer's movie leaves audiences contemplating the transformative potential of forgiveness and the redemption of even the darkest souls."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95October 7, 2023 9:44 PM

R95 here. Scratch "at least 10"—I kept scrolling and there is at least 20 (if not 30+) of these bogus reviews that have been shared on IMDB. All of them have a 10/10 rating, were posted the same day, and are clearly written by the same person who has a tenuous grasp on the English language. Truly pathetic that Green/the studio are going to these lengths.

by Anonymousreply 96October 7, 2023 9:50 PM

I predict 24 million tops- and then the biggest decline ever!

And I even enjoyed Kills!!! (and did not find Ends THAT bad- just that the ideas should have been dispersed over 3 films, NOT the finale of the trilogy)

by Anonymousreply 97October 7, 2023 10:04 PM

Wait, Believer isn't a movie about Imagine Dragons?! What the fuck, man

by Anonymousreply 98October 8, 2023 1:10 PM

I disagree with the reviews saying the first two acts are dull. I thought they mimicked the original's style very well and created a creepy feeling with the two girls missing, the baffling loss of time on their end, the possibility they were traumatized, and then the reveal that something darker might be at work. But once they get into that fricking tired exorcism shit... I was so not scared. They ruin everything with the special effects and the misguided thinking that you need an exorcism in every movie. You really don't. Look at how creepy the third Exorcist movie was (first two thirds) and when it no longer was (the last third with the tacked-on exorcism the studio demanded be added on despite it not being in Blatty's book). So really, a huge wasted effort.

by Anonymousreply 99October 9, 2023 12:01 AM

R99 I wouldn’t call them dull either, but nothing as enthralling as the one 50 years ago. I think part of the issue with the film were the actors. The parents weren’t very interesting and charismatic. And the actors cast just really didn’t bring it. Neither were the girl actors who looked strange, but this was probably deliberate, considering they’d be possessed most of the movie. You really wished Burstyn would stay for much of the film. And you missed her when she was gone. I agree about the woods, and some of the shots of the girls possessed were truly horrifying. The exorcism was ok, but nothing on par with the first one. I expected it to be horrible, but all in all it wasn’t. Valiant effort, but nothing that will live on in cinematic history. Love the last shot though with Burstyn and SPOILER ALERT Blair.

by Anonymousreply 100October 9, 2023 12:36 AM

I'd been looking forward to this for ages. Had this thread on watch but hadn't read anything so I didn't spoil the film. Saw it tonight. What a stinking piece of shit. My friends and I laughed out loud. It was slow. Had storylines that went nowhere. Special effects were crap. Entirely predictable. Not a single jump scare. Just...terrible. The only redeeming feature was Leslie Odom Jr., who makes for very nice eye candy.

by Anonymousreply 101October 15, 2023 11:00 AM

[quote] Ari Aster movies are pretentious shit

👆👆👆 someone who loves “Insidious 15 — the Haunting of the Pet Dog”

by Anonymousreply 102October 15, 2023 3:53 PM

[quote] Mike Flanigan is solid, Ti West and Julia Ducournau are up-and-comers.

Flanagan is a good storyteller but, as has been said so often, his horror isn’t in the least bit frightening. Haven’t seen Raw or Titane so can’t speak to Ducournau. West was one of my favorite indy horror directors but when he went Hollywood his movies lost their edge — the X trilogy is entertaining but not really scary, not like, say, HOTD.

by Anonymousreply 103October 15, 2023 4:02 PM

I watched this today on a flight. AWFUL. I turned it off halfway through and watched something else before finishing it on principle.

by Anonymousreply 104January 5, 2024 9:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!