Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I am really happy for Lindsay fucking Lohan

Anyone else?

For so many years, during the early 2000s and running right through the decade, she seemed like such a mess. But I was always low key rooting for her. She just seemed like a good person trying (and failing) to outrun her awful lineage who would up caught in the glare of Hollywood stardom.

I am really glad this bitch seems to have had the last laugh, finding love, health, and happiness. So happy for her.

by Anonymousreply 28September 22, 2023 8:11 PM

Me too, let's hope none of her son's future school friends never Google "Lindsay Lohan without underwear"!

by Anonymousreply 1July 18, 2023 12:18 PM

I hate the slimy bitch. It’s just more proof of a godless universe.

A twat like her, a thief, a liar, a whore who ends up with a better, more comfortable life than most of us……… life isn’t fair

by Anonymousreply 2July 18, 2023 12:20 PM

[quote]Me too, let's hope none of her son's future school friends never Google "Lindsay Lohan without underwear"!

Oh, dear MYSELF!

by Anonymousreply 3July 18, 2023 12:24 PM

What last laugh?

by Anonymousreply 4July 18, 2023 12:26 PM

I'm really happy you live vicariously through the trials and tribulations of celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 5July 18, 2023 12:26 PM

Wait, it OP considering getting pregnant is the last laugh?

Does he really think that getting pregnant proves you are stable, clean/sober, talented, and/or moving on to greater professional accomplishments?

Tell that to my cousin Corinne in the trailer park.

by Anonymousreply 6July 18, 2023 12:28 PM

Fire crotch!

by Anonymousreply 7July 18, 2023 12:29 PM

I need to know how Greg feels about this before I can decide what I think.

by Anonymousreply 8July 18, 2023 12:30 PM

She once had a VERY lucrative career, which she no longer has. I don't think she had the last laugh.

by Anonymousreply 9July 18, 2023 12:31 PM

R6, it is obvious that she is sober and in a good place if you watch her recent interviews. This is a person who was not capable of disguising it during the years when she was strung out. And she was young then -- that is when you actually CAN disguise it. So it seems clear that she is in a good place right now.

by Anonymousreply 10July 18, 2023 12:33 PM

Greg, are you there?

by Anonymousreply 11July 18, 2023 12:35 PM

For years she was covered with bruises.

Did she get it together and AFTER find a good man? Or did she need a good man to get her shit together?

Is he even a good man?

There is something potboiler melodrama about Lohan's story. Lana Turner in Madame X. I expect dramatic turns to come.

by Anonymousreply 12July 18, 2023 12:46 PM

🎵 I know your daddy’s a sultan… 🐫

by Anonymousreply 13July 18, 2023 12:58 PM

[quote] I am really happy for Lindsay fucking Lohan

GRETCHEN, stop trying to make *fetch* happen. It's not going to happen!

by Anonymousreply 14July 18, 2023 1:43 PM

Did she switch to Marlboro Lights during the pregnancy, or stick with the reds?

by Anonymousreply 15July 18, 2023 1:55 PM

[quote] Greg, are you there?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 16July 18, 2023 4:42 PM

[quote] I need to know how Greg feels about this before I can decide what I think.

I am agnostic on this particular topic.

by Anonymousreply 17July 18, 2023 4:44 PM

She is the Teresa Giudice of films…..another who doesn’t deserve anything she has

by Anonymousreply 18July 18, 2023 11:02 PM

Whoop-dee-fucking-do.

by Anonymousreply 19July 18, 2023 11:05 PM

Her husband's a fruitcake and muslim men living in the middle east don't live out and proud. In fact, many don't live out and proud here in the U.S. I know of a similar situation with an Egyptian guy I know who is marrying an all-American white girl. Everyone we know is shocked as he is so obviously gay. His parents even know on some level he's gay, that's why they're so happy he's marrying a woman, even if she isn't arab and muslim.

by Anonymousreply 20July 18, 2023 11:41 PM

She shows no remorse for her past behavior. She hasn't grown as a person at all. She's a raving narcissist still. That being said, the only thing I can respect is her persistence and refusal to be irrelevant and she succeeded in getting back into acting and being consistent. She's a horrible person but you can't say she's lazy or doesn't try. She's just like Jennifer Lopez who I respect her hard work despite her shitty personality.

by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2023 10:00 PM

Same I hope she continues doing better

by Anonymousreply 22September 18, 2023 10:30 PM

Ummm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 18, 2023 10:40 PM

I hope she keeps her hands of other peoples kids

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 18, 2023 10:43 PM

Well, she outlived Aaron Carter. Anything beyond that is a bonus, really.

by Anonymousreply 25September 18, 2023 10:43 PM

She was an extremely talented actress, haters.

by Anonymousreply 26September 19, 2023 12:50 AM

She was a good child actress. Not an extremely talented actress.

by Anonymousreply 27September 19, 2023 1:09 AM

She and Hilary Duff should collaborate in a movie or song together. I know they probably don’t like each other but it would good PR for nostalgia freaks. Hilary is thirsty for attention just like LiLo is but hides it better

by Anonymousreply 28September 22, 2023 8:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!