Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Andrea Mitchell is trending on Twitter...

...because she announced Joe Biden is too old to be POTUS!!! 😅😂🤣 She's 76 and has on-the-air cognitive slips all the time. Sigh. I'm sure someone's compiling a highlight reel as I type.

by Anonymousreply 22February 10, 2024 7:38 PM

“He’s SENILE… Wait my what’s on?”

by Anonymousreply 1July 5, 2023 5:17 PM

This would be the perfect opportunity for MSNBC to fire the old Republican BAG, and get rid of her once and for all.

Andrea Mitchell CANCELED for being ageist!

by Anonymousreply 2July 5, 2023 5:25 PM

There's a thread from a few weeks ago about "befuddled" Andrea Mitchell. I would link it, but I'm having trouble linking from within DL -- it just goes to the main page.

by Anonymousreply 3July 5, 2023 5:34 PM

76? Thought she was old than that.

by Anonymousreply 4July 5, 2023 5:42 PM

Damn, she is STILL on?

by Anonymousreply 5July 5, 2023 5:47 PM

Her husband was the Fed Chair at 80.

by Anonymousreply 6July 5, 2023 5:52 PM

Who still goes to Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 7July 5, 2023 5:53 PM

She needed to have retired years ago. She can still continue to attend the Republican elite cocktail and fundraising parties in D.C and NYC.

by Anonymousreply 8July 5, 2023 6:02 PM

I forgot about this. It was posted in one of the MSNBC threads. She had sweet dreams on -the-air.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 5, 2023 6:05 PM

I was surprised at how poorly she was doing when I watched her show a few weeks ago. She's is worse shape than Biden is, by far. I've always liked her, but it's clear she has stayed too long at the fair.

by Anonymousreply 10July 5, 2023 6:08 PM

Rofl R9.

That is funny as fuck!!

That old hag is one to talk about being "too old" for the job.

by Anonymousreply 11July 5, 2023 6:08 PM

[quote] Andrea Mitchell is trending on Twitter......because she announced Joe Biden is too old to be POTUS!!!

Didn't Don Lemon get fired from CNN for essentially saying something much less offensive about women?

Love the selective "Cancel Culture" here.

Man says this about a woman? FIRE HIM!

Woman says this about a man? CRICKETS.

This is why I don't take Wokesters and PC Police seriously.

They're fucking idiots and hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 12July 5, 2023 6:11 PM

For those who don't want to go to Twitter, here's the sleeping incident on TikTok.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 5, 2023 6:13 PM

You seem rather sour and uninformed, r12.

by Anonymousreply 14July 5, 2023 9:13 PM

And Lesley Stahl and Marcia Kramer.

by Anonymousreply 15July 5, 2023 10:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 10, 2024 2:31 AM

Well this thread aged interestingly

by Anonymousreply 17February 10, 2024 3:47 AM

I'm not going to defend Andrea. The argument that she's in worse shape than Biden isn't true. She's on air five days a week live for an entire hour. Biden is a bit of a recluse(and we know why). Also, one anchors a TV show while the other is president and wants to continue being so for another four years.

by Anonymousreply 18February 10, 2024 3:57 AM

Don Lemon was fired from CNN for making remarks about females, and it was basically along the same lines.

There's a fucking ridiculous double-standard for women vs. men in the workplace nowdays, and it's letting women get away with a ton of shit that men aren't allowed to get away with.

She needs to be fired immediately.

Otherwise, MSNBC is enabling age discrimination.

by Anonymousreply 19February 10, 2024 4:02 AM

I hate this old twat so much. Her voice, her glassy google eyes, her hair, her bumbling dribbling delivery, her inability to follow a conversation. Get rid of her for the love of humanity MSNBC. When she and ctoad are on the air I change channels.

by Anonymousreply 20February 10, 2024 5:39 AM

She's been a TV journalist for 45 years, and she started THAT job when she was over 30.

Bitch needs to go play Mahjong with Baba Wawa before she dies on the air.

by Anonymousreply 21February 10, 2024 5:56 AM

Is that a wig she wears?

by Anonymousreply 22February 10, 2024 7:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!