Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did anyone ever enjoy playing the piano as much as Jo Ann Castle?

I mean, yes, she was probably high as a kite but still...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 4, 2023 7:52 PM

That is also a fine advertisement for good foundation garments.

by Anonymousreply 1July 3, 2023 10:43 PM

Yes, Liberace, Jerry Lee Lewis and Little Richard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 3, 2023 10:56 PM

My mother wore her hair that way, for a spell in the mid-60s.

by Anonymousreply 3July 3, 2023 10:59 PM

With two more poundings of her feet, she would have had an orgasm. Wouldn't Ol' Lawrence be pleased!

by Anonymousreply 4July 3, 2023 11:01 PM

Victor Borge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 4, 2023 2:49 PM

The female cast of the Lawrence Welk show depleted the ozone layer with hairspray usage in the 70s (assuming this was filmed circa 1975 since those folks always looked ten years out of date).

by Anonymousreply 6July 4, 2023 3:38 PM

R6, you don't think my hair got this way by gravity alone, do you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 4, 2023 3:46 PM

Oscar Peterson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8July 4, 2023 3:48 PM

Weren't all the Lawrence Welk musicians and singers FORCED to continually smile while performing? Job requirement, even for the guys in the orchestra.

by Anonymousreply 9July 4, 2023 7:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!