Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Benjamin Bratt

Was their anyone hotter on TV in the 1990's?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 16, 2023 2:54 AM

No there wasn’t. I’ve been crushing on him for years and he can still get it.

by Anonymousreply 1July 2, 2023 3:14 PM

One of my friends saw him on the street in Manhattan and said he was the most beautiful man she’d ever seen.

And my friend is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 2July 2, 2023 3:16 PM

Yes, Jimmy Smits was to die for!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 2, 2023 3:17 PM

John Corbett was much more my type

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 2, 2023 3:19 PM

I remember him making me horny as a young gay kid. There was one episode of Law and Order where he's playing basketball in a vest and I had to go for a wank

by Anonymousreply 5July 2, 2023 3:19 PM

Why didn't he have a bigger career, I wonder.

Both he and Jesse L. Martin seemed like they should have had bigger careers.

by Anonymousreply 6July 2, 2023 3:21 PM

The guy who played Sinbad after he beefed up was much hotter.

by Anonymousreply 7July 2, 2023 3:27 PM

I saw him fully nude, dick & balls on display many times. When the original L&O filmed at the studios in Chelsea Piers, he was a member of the adjacent SportsCenter (Pier 60). Chiseled body & well-shaped penis. Great balls.

by Anonymousreply 8July 2, 2023 3:34 PM

R6 I think Bratt has had a good career outside of Law and Order:

Demolition Man, The River Wild, Clear and Present Danger, Miss Congeniality, Traffic, Thumbsucker, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, The Infiltrator, Doctor Strange, Coco, and a hilarious recurring role on Modern Family.

by Anonymousreply 9July 2, 2023 3:38 PM

R8 Damn

by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2023 3:38 PM

Hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 2, 2023 3:44 PM

R8 how big/fat was his cock? Ass pert and hairy?

by Anonymousreply 12July 2, 2023 3:49 PM

[quote]Was [bold]their[/bold] anyone hotter on TV in the [bold]1990's[/bold]?

Oh, double dear.

Let's see. There were the Salinger brothers on Party of Five; Noah Wyle on ER; Thomas Gibson and Peter Berg on Chicago Hope; Luke Perry on 90210; and best of all, Daniel Markel and Grayson McCouch on Another World.

I didn't like the character of Rey on L&O so much, those are the only episodes I know I missed.

by Anonymousreply 13July 2, 2023 3:53 PM

Thomas Gibson wasn't hot. I would have fucked him but he wasn't a stunner.

You forgot Jason Priestly who had an ass that wouldn't quit

by Anonymousreply 14July 2, 2023 3:55 PM

Jason Priestley wasn't hot, r14.

by Anonymousreply 15July 2, 2023 3:57 PM

R15 he was hotter than you, diarrhea breath!

by Anonymousreply 16July 2, 2023 4:05 PM

Speaking of BB I just saw an obscure biopic from 2001 where BB played the infamous/famous ex con bisexual puerto rican poet/playwright Miguel Piñero and he was SEX ON LEGS. The movie wasnt much but he was so fucking hot in it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17July 2, 2023 4:06 PM

Julia Roberts did not deserve him.

by Anonymousreply 18July 2, 2023 4:07 PM

He was the hottest. I hate to say it, but I thought Benicio del Toro and Joe Rogan (ONLY when he was on News Radio) were also pretty damn hot in the 1990s.

by Anonymousreply 19July 2, 2023 4:10 PM

He dodged a bullet. He and Talisa Soto have been married for ages. The last they were leading a low key life in San Francisco.

by Anonymousreply 20July 2, 2023 4:17 PM

Benicio and Russell Crowe were my 2 dream fucks in the early 2000's and in both cases their fuckability expired fast. Both got fat and old fast. BB seems still pretty fuckable and trim though.

Agree about Rogan too, though you could already see he was going bald on that show

by Anonymousreply 21July 2, 2023 4:21 PM

R3, Benjamin is more handsome but Jimmy is hotter.

by Anonymousreply 22July 2, 2023 5:03 PM

Julia definitely agreed.

by Anonymousreply 23July 2, 2023 5:03 PM

He has good dick energy

by Anonymousreply 24July 2, 2023 5:03 PM

He’s generic as they come.

by Anonymousreply 25July 2, 2023 5:04 PM

How can someone with that bone structure be generic?

by Anonymousreply 26July 2, 2023 5:06 PM

He has been a steadily working actor, but he never really made it as a star.

by Anonymousreply 27July 2, 2023 5:07 PM

Yes Shemar Moore. And Chris Noth was sexier to me.

by Anonymousreply 28July 2, 2023 5:09 PM

One of my biggest crushes during high school. Jerked off to him plenty of times. He's still fuckable now but late 90s- early 00s were definitely his peak. I also liked him clean shaven, he seemed to have abandoned that look as time went on.

by Anonymousreply 29July 2, 2023 5:11 PM

Exquisite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 2, 2023 5:21 PM

Miss Congeniality is playing on TBS right now. Ben is looking delicious!

by Anonymousreply 31July 2, 2023 7:28 PM

There is a scene in Miss Congeniality when Michael Caine pretends Bratt is his boy toy. It is kind of hot in a way

by Anonymousreply 32July 2, 2023 9:29 PM

I thought early 90’s Chris Noth was hotter.

by Anonymousreply 33July 2, 2023 11:21 PM

I met him by chance, and he was lovely. I went to an advanced screening of La Mission (he portrays the homophobic single father of a gay high school student). He and his brother (director) hosted a Q&A. Afterward, my friend and I left through a rear door that opened onto a sidewalk. Ben was alone, talking on his cell. We waited for him to finish and asked for a photo, grinning like school girls. He accommodated us, even when his ride pulled up and shouted for him to leave. He smelled amazing! Yes, I probably sound pathetic, but I hugged Benjamin Bratt, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 34July 2, 2023 11:25 PM

R34 Did you touch his ass too?

by Anonymousreply 35July 3, 2023 2:36 AM

Adrian Pasdar was hotter.

by Anonymousreply 36July 3, 2023 2:38 AM

[quote] He smelled amazing!

Big deal.

by Anonymousreply 37July 3, 2023 2:39 AM

r36, Benjamin Bratt has a sexier voice. Adrian Pasdar sounds like he constantly sucking on helium.

by Anonymousreply 38July 3, 2023 3:20 AM

I've nothing against the man at all, but I was surprised by the thread title and responses.

For me, he's neither attractive nor unattractive, he makes no impression at all. He's a serviceably good actor I suppose, but the burning eyes seem not to be burning at anything in particular. There's no sex appeal; his "good looks" are generic factory order polished retro Ken Doll looks that don't catch with me. He just doesn't make much impression - at all.

But different people like different things, of course. I write this out of surprise, not to denigrate (this time!) others' tastes or that I have any grudge with the man in question.

by Anonymousreply 39July 3, 2023 2:23 PM

Oh you are so very special, R39. If only we were all as special as you.

Taking an entire paragrap to say "Meh, he's not my type" ccertainly doesnt scream indifference.

by Anonymousreply 40July 3, 2023 2:43 PM

R26, because he has a combo of features that simply aren’t distinctive from the average heartthrob.

by Anonymousreply 41July 3, 2023 2:45 PM

Worked with him. He is a mensch.

by Anonymousreply 42July 3, 2023 2:52 PM

To R14...You are correct-Thomas Gibson is not HOTT. However, there is "something there" that makes me want to fall to my knees& have him skull-fuck me, then Fuck me hard like an animal. Always fascinated by men that are so "buttoned-up& look very controlled".

When I worked on Wall Street in the late 80's& early 90"s. there were " lots of traders" for were really uptight, then see them in the Limelight at 4am. Gibson has the same look.

by Anonymousreply 43July 3, 2023 3:13 PM

SORRY, that's lots of traders who were really uptight!!

My bad!!

by Anonymousreply 44July 3, 2023 3:34 PM

R43/44 I knew some hot button up guys were kinky as hell.

One guy was practically New Hampshire royalty and was into some hard drugs and fisting

by Anonymousreply 45July 3, 2023 3:36 PM

In the 90s I thought he was weird looking (kind of octagon face), but changed my mind when I watched Modern Family. He was hot and funny.

by Anonymousreply 46July 3, 2023 5:24 PM

I've enjoyed him as a villain on Poker Face with Natasha Lyonne.

He aged into very handsome older man. He turns 60 later this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 3, 2023 5:44 PM

He's still hot

by Anonymousreply 48July 15, 2023 4:17 AM

Yes! Need you ask?

by Anonymousreply 49July 15, 2023 4:34 AM

I sat next to him on a flight once and thought he had a very nice body but one of those faces that the camera loves. IRL, it was kind of rearranged.

by Anonymousreply 50July 15, 2023 4:43 AM

You want to think he was a gigolo for producers, but he just comes off as a kind and honest guy

by Anonymousreply 51July 15, 2023 4:44 AM

To no one's surprise, Julia did not treat him well. She was through with him prior to her Oscar win but made him stay around for the PR campaign. He had actually moved all of his stuff out of their house long before the Oscars. She still pretended they were together and so did he, for her.

Reese Witherchin did the same thing with Ryan Phillippe for her 'Walk the Line" Oscar. They weren't seen together for months then all of a sudden they're on the beach with the kids for her Oscar campaign and playing Happy Families for the votes. Reese was actually supposed to stick with Ryan through the next year when he had something going, a Clint Eastwood film I don't remember which one. She fucked Ryan over and didn't keep up her end of their bargain. She actually got drunk, fought with him publicly and was generally a cunt.

Julia and Ben "officially" split up after the Oscars. I'm not sure the Phillippes lasted through the process, they may have officially crashed and burned prior to the show.

by Anonymousreply 52July 15, 2023 5:10 AM

Ben left his longtime girlfriend for Julia and when Julia left him he would sniff around the ex's jewelry store to try and win her back.

He's an ass who got what he deserved.

by Anonymousreply 53July 15, 2023 5:14 AM

R53 he got Talisa Soto so I guess he redeemed himself lol

by Anonymousreply 54July 15, 2023 2:28 PM

R52 off the top of my head they broke in 2007

by Anonymousreply 55July 15, 2023 2:32 PM

Adam Rodriguez gets me all moist down there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 15, 2023 2:47 PM

I've seen every Law & Order episode at least four times, and even considering Anthony Anderson, I think Benjamin Bratt was always the weakest detective character and actor. If a repeat comes on now and it's one of his, I shut it off. Even with the great Jerry Orbach there, Bratt bothers me.

I definitely disliked the character.

by Anonymousreply 57July 15, 2023 2:54 PM

Benjamin Bratt is handsome, but I agree with r56.

Dear God, those lips...

by Anonymousreply 58July 15, 2023 2:59 PM

R57 Really? How would you rank the detectives? The ADAs?

by Anonymousreply 59July 15, 2023 2:59 PM

He’s a right wing nutjob now but back in the 90s no one on TV was hotter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 15, 2023 3:26 PM

R59

That's a tall order. Top four?

Detectives in order: Lennie Briscoe, Ed Green, Mike Logan, Cyrus Lupo

ADAs in order: Jamie Ross, Connie Rubirosa, Paul Robinette , tie with Claire Kincaid/Alexandra Borgia

by Anonymousreply 61July 15, 2023 3:37 PM

Not my cup of tea. I was more into the Melrose Place men, especially Thomas Calabro.

by Anonymousreply 62July 15, 2023 4:09 PM

R61 I slightly disagree.

Det: Briscoe, Logan, Curtis, and Green. I also have a soft spot for Dennis Farina.

ADA's: Kincaid, Robinette, Carmichael, Ross and Southerlyn

by Anonymousreply 63July 15, 2023 4:17 PM

His face always looked like once the body was done the creator was too tired to get the face right.

Frowny and unfinished at most angles.

And then there is the whole Julia Roberts thing.

Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 64July 15, 2023 4:20 PM

He dropped off my radar after about 2000. I’m not an L&O watcher, and perusing his IMDb it looks like he’s been working pretty steadily but just in nothing that I’ve cared to watch.

by Anonymousreply 65July 15, 2023 4:53 PM

[quote]ADA's: Kincaid, Robinette, Carmichael, Ross and Southerlyn

LAST PLACE? Is it because I'm a LESBIAN?

by Anonymousreply 66July 15, 2023 5:07 PM

I think he's better looking now than back then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 16, 2023 2:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!