Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Happy Birthday - Diana, Princess of Wales - 1 July

Diana was something else. And she is still with us. There has never been anyone like Diana.

She would have been 62.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 31, 2023 4:46 PM

Forever beautiful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 2, 2023 6:48 AM

Great photo of Diana...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 2, 2023 6:49 AM

I've never seen what the fascination is. She was a ditz.

by Anonymousreply 3July 2, 2023 6:51 AM

I had no idea she shared a birthday with Canada.

by Anonymousreply 4July 2, 2023 6:55 AM

R3. Diana was loved worldwide. It's too bad if you missed it. She was a phenomenon.

by Anonymousreply 5July 2, 2023 7:29 AM

R3? I could tell ya, but if you're a gay man, you might not get it.

by Anonymousreply 6July 2, 2023 7:33 AM

She's dead. She no longer has "happy birthdays."

by Anonymousreply 7July 2, 2023 8:15 AM

^^Whatever

by Anonymousreply 8July 2, 2023 8:27 AM

All good things to those who wait

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 2, 2023 8:30 AM

[quote]And she is still with us.

That's EXACTLY what Febreze is for.

by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2023 8:33 AM

Like Monroe and Kurt Cobain, she was immortalised into human consciousness by dying young.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 2, 2023 8:43 AM

🎵 I remember I was in the tanning salon 🎵

🎵 When I heard the news that Princess Diana was gone 🎵

🎵 They say that only the good die young 🎵

🎵 But that ain't true where I come from 🎵

🎵 In Hemel Hempstead 🎵

🎵 In Hemel Hempstead 🎵

by Anonymousreply 12July 2, 2023 8:45 AM

She was loved largely because she was beautiful, stylish and the camera loved her, R5. She was essentially the British Evita of the era. (I still can't believe that show pre-dated her arrival on the scene: it's so prescient.)

She did a couple of worthwhile things, most notably her support for AIDS patients, but mostly she did what she pleased, and R3 is right, she was no brighter than Harry. As long as her role was as Princess of Wales all she had to do was look stylish and behave. Well, she did the first bit better than anyone.

by Anonymousreply 13July 2, 2023 1:18 PM

She was a lying manipulative cray

by Anonymousreply 14July 2, 2023 1:37 PM

26 years ago today she left us on her second journey.

RIP, Diana

by Anonymousreply 15August 31, 2023 4:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!