Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Actor Robert Beltran. Is He Family?

I watched Eating Raoul on TCM last night, and I remembered how cute Robert Beltran was in it. He was kind of an Erik Estrada-adjacent sexy Latino. He's had a long career, working steadily, but never really becoming a "star."

I looked him up on IMDB. He's 70 years old now. No mention of a wife or children. He did star in two movies by gay director Paul Bartel, and in one of them, his character got it up the butt from Ray Sharkey.

Whaddya think, DL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13July 1, 2023 7:05 PM

If he's 70 and has never been married, I'm guessing he's a homo.

by Anonymousreply 1July 1, 2023 4:37 PM

I don't think so. And hasn't he gone all Trumpy in recent years?

I only know him from Star Trek, had a sexual awakening watching him as a gayling.

by Anonymousreply 2July 1, 2023 4:39 PM

R2 He went MAGA? Say it isn't so!

by Anonymousreply 3July 1, 2023 4:41 PM

He has a daughter.

by Anonymousreply 4July 1, 2023 4:45 PM

OP, with that dropped pie face, the straights can keep him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 1, 2023 4:45 PM

Stinky linky, R5.

by Anonymousreply 6July 1, 2023 4:47 PM

Apparently he has a daughter and is married and lives in Germany (his wife is German) he is also a MAGA apparently.

by Anonymousreply 7July 1, 2023 4:50 PM

R7 That's very disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 8July 1, 2023 4:50 PM

It was insulting he got top billing in Night of the Comet over the true stars Catherine Mary Stewart and Kelli Maroney.

He had to find a way to persuade the producer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2023 6:18 PM

[quote] and in one of them, his character got it up the butt from Ray Sharkey.

IIRC, that was the deal they made when they made the bet at the center of the film (that if Starkey's character fucked Beltran's boss before Beltran fucked Starkey's boss, he would get to fuck Beltran). But I thought that never actually happens--that Starkey's character lets Beltran's character off even though Starkey wins the bet.

by Anonymousreply 10July 1, 2023 6:24 PM

The actress who played B'Elanna also turned fundie.

by Anonymousreply 11July 1, 2023 6:49 PM

R10 Nope, it actually happens at the end of the film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 1, 2023 7:04 PM

I waited on Paul Bartel a couple times in the late 80s and he was a total jerk for absolutely no reason, a really bitter gay.

by Anonymousreply 13July 1, 2023 7:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!