Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I wanna find this Police officer so bad!

Woof. He’s HOT. Love a sexy Latino.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26March 31, 2024 6:07 AM

WOW!

by Anonymousreply 1July 1, 2023 12:54 AM

Whoa he’s beautiful

by Anonymousreply 2July 1, 2023 12:54 AM

He does not want you to find him.

by Anonymousreply 3July 1, 2023 1:16 AM

🌊

🐄

🧵

by Anonymousreply 4July 1, 2023 1:26 AM

He is a spaniard, he has the southern Mediterranean phenotype of Andalucia.

When americans say that they find a “latino” hot, it is always the ones with Mediterranean phenotype that ghey are referring to, not a cholo from Bolivia, or a mulato from dominican republic.

People of northern european characteristics do have very strong attraction to the Mediterranean types.

by Anonymousreply 5July 1, 2023 1:33 AM

Oh my Christ, R5. This is the most superficial of superficial posts and you have to try to deepen it with some psycho babble.

You must be a delight at parties.

"People like that usually commit suicide by their mid-fifties. Pig in a blanket?"

by Anonymousreply 6July 1, 2023 1:39 AM

R5 it’s not that fucking deep. Your desperation to make everything about color and race must be exhausting. No wonder you don’t have a job and live off your mother.

by Anonymousreply 7July 1, 2023 1:39 AM

R5 wandered over from the Apricity forums to DL.

by Anonymousreply 8July 1, 2023 1:44 AM

R6 just pointing out that this guy is not latino and that ALL gay and straight women in america have an overwhelming preference for the Mediterranean type that they call “latino” is deep?

by Anonymousreply 9July 1, 2023 1:45 AM

Is he goals?

by Anonymousreply 10July 1, 2023 1:46 AM

R9 he’s from Spain so he is Latino. Yes.

by Anonymousreply 11July 1, 2023 1:46 AM

That’s a nut worth swallowing

by Anonymousreply 12July 1, 2023 1:46 AM

No, spaniards are not latinos, they are latins but not latinos and they get very offended when ignorant Americans can’t distinguish them.

by Anonymousreply 13July 1, 2023 1:49 AM

R13 can you fuck off? All you do is try to stir up shit where there is no place for it. We think he’s handsome. That’s what we care about. And that doesn’t mean we don’t find guys who look different than him handsome too. Jesus. Get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 14July 1, 2023 1:51 AM

OP Boot licking cop sucker closet case.

by Anonymousreply 15July 1, 2023 1:51 AM

[quote] Is he goals?

He is king and a whole mood as well.

by Anonymousreply 16July 1, 2023 1:57 AM

What are his "bops?"

Is he a whole ass man?

by Anonymousreply 17July 1, 2023 2:06 AM

A police uniform is a boner-killer for me

by Anonymousreply 18July 1, 2023 2:08 AM

A hot man in a police uniform is an instant boner for me.

But I associate that sight with the on duty cop that I blew in his police cruiser years ago.

by Anonymousreply 19July 1, 2023 2:11 AM

Meh - when I read r5's manifesto, it's no more deep than announcing that all Scandanavians aren't tall, blond nordic viking gods and that there are short, fat, brunette Scandanavians, as well.

Yet, when people say "Scandanavian," everyone thinks of blond vikings in the same way that people think of a particular look when they say "latino" although there are multitudes of other people who are latino who don't look a bit like OP's pic.

by Anonymousreply 20July 1, 2023 2:17 AM

Big nose big hose!

by Anonymousreply 21July 1, 2023 2:20 AM

[quote]Big nose big hose!

Preach

by Anonymousreply 22July 1, 2023 2:26 AM

🌊

🐄

🧵

Are you certain? I thought he only posted white guys?

by Anonymousreply 23July 1, 2023 2:34 AM

R20 because most Scandinavians are blonde. The few that aren’t are usually because someone within the last 100 years moved there from elsewhere and procreated. There was a time when almost every Scandinavian was blonde.

by Anonymousreply 24July 1, 2023 2:34 AM

There are exceptions, R21

by Anonymousreply 25July 1, 2023 3:09 AM

Reminder that this man is out there somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 26March 31, 2024 6:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!