Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Froy Gutierrez is Out

Kisses boyfriend Zane Phillips for cameras at press event.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121August 8, 2023 2:09 AM

Direct

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 27, 2023 4:06 PM

Oh my...

Between Brandon and Froy there can be no reasonable doubt...RICHARD MADDEN IS A HOMOSEXUALIST.

by Anonymousreply 2June 27, 2023 4:08 PM

All photos from Gitano NYC Pride event are officially here -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 27, 2023 4:10 PM

Froy must have been getting incredibly sick of dealing with Madden's closet bullshit. Wouldn't be surprised if that played a role in them breaking up.

by Anonymousreply 4June 27, 2023 4:10 PM

Good for him.

Seriously, not being sarcastic or bitchy. I am sincere, good for him.

by Anonymousreply 5June 27, 2023 4:12 PM

Help you guys, Dick saw these and now he’s hissing and spiderwalking on the stairs.

by Anonymousreply 6June 27, 2023 4:25 PM

I honestly wonder now if Froy is more of a top. From what I've heard Zane is primarily a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 7June 27, 2023 4:52 PM

Dick Madden likes the pole and the hole.

by Anonymousreply 8June 27, 2023 5:08 PM

R7 Froy is long rumored to also be a big ol' bottom. They're probably fairly vers though anyway.

by Anonymousreply 9June 27, 2023 5:08 PM

I have died and entered heaven. Good night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 27, 2023 5:13 PM

Good.

Always a good step to take, because the life always is worth more than the jobs. Being paid because you hide something irrelevant (or what should be irrelevant) to your work enables systemic and traditional homophobia and more to continue.

by Anonymousreply 11June 27, 2023 5:19 PM

Pardon, R11?

by Anonymousreply 12June 27, 2023 5:22 PM

In lieu of flowers, a donation may be made to the Scottish Preservation Trust

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 27, 2023 5:32 PM

Well Richard, you snooze, you lose.

by Anonymousreply 14June 27, 2023 5:33 PM

[quote] Well Richard, you snooze, you lose.

He's a top, he'll be alright.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 27, 2023 5:40 PM

People say that because he is/was twinky, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything r7.

We have Froy's leaked nudes and they were very top seeming. Showing off his healthy sized man meat and not a single butt shot

I imagine he tops Zane more often than the other way around if I had to put money on it.

by Anonymousreply 16June 27, 2023 5:51 PM

That Zane person is not even remotely attractive.

by Anonymousreply 17June 27, 2023 5:58 PM

You are entitled to your opinion but people would definitely disagree. After his role in Fire Island he became the internet's sex symbol r17.

by Anonymousreply 18June 27, 2023 5:59 PM

[quote] Between Brandon and Froy there can be no reasonable doubt...RICHARD MADDEN IS A HOMOSEXUALIST.

That kiss was just a Froy-dian slip.

by Anonymousreply 19June 27, 2023 6:00 PM

Zane in [italic]Fire Island[/italic].

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 27, 2023 6:08 PM

At the height of the "Froy" business, he was in serious contention to be the next Bond after Daniel Craig.

There is absolutely no way that they would give Bond to a gay man. NONE. He also got The Eternals role which is slated to be a big role in the MCU. Who knows whether he would have gotten the role.

He's only had any real attention since Game of Thrones in 2011. He's only 37 years old. It's not like he's a particularly well-established actor with huge paydays behind him and can afford to have roles dry-up.

I don't begrudge him for not coming out. It's not like he's actively worked against gay people or made statement (often?) that would be utterly hypocritical if he were gay.

by Anonymousreply 21June 27, 2023 6:11 PM

At this point, Froy basically forced him out of the closet. I'd also say the beach vacation was a clear sign that Madden was willing to be more open. But he lives in the UK and Froy would be a fool to give up sunny CA for a man that won't hold your hand in public, much less kiss.

And SoCal weather > UK weather

SoCal men (some of the hottest in the world) > UK men (them teeth)

by Anonymousreply 22June 27, 2023 6:22 PM

[quote] We have Froy's leaked nudes and they were very top seeming. Showing off his healthy sized man meat and not a single butt shot

Wrong, there was a butt shot in those leaked pics.

[quote] At this point, Froy basically forced him out of the closet.

I would so quite the opposite. For those that have followed Froy from the beginning, it was pretty evident the boy was gay. Even more glass-closeted than Madden. If anything, Madden's way of life pushed him back in. We all saw it. We spent 3 years talking about it. It's absolutely no coincidence that Froy has spent the last few months barrelling out of his own closet after all of that. Brandon did the same.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 27, 2023 6:34 PM

I think Zane is trying to balance out his mouth full of gigantic fake teeth with some extra large eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 24June 27, 2023 6:35 PM

!Froy!

by Anonymousreply 25June 27, 2023 6:41 PM

The teeth are a major turn-off for me.

by Anonymousreply 26June 27, 2023 6:56 PM

¡FROY!

by Anonymousreply 27June 27, 2023 6:57 PM

Good for them. They're adorable and both very handsome IMO. Still would like to see them have sex.

by Anonymousreply 28June 27, 2023 7:03 PM

They both would better with brown hair. Just say no to frosted tips, girls!

by Anonymousreply 29June 27, 2023 7:56 PM

R10, what does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 30June 27, 2023 8:02 PM

After all the joint-family travel Richard and Froylan enjoyed with their folks, it's a little sad.

What if the Maddens really likes Mrs. Gutierrez's signature guiso de macho cabro?

by Anonymousreply 31June 27, 2023 8:14 PM

[quote] I don't begrudge him for not coming out. It's not like he's actively worked against gay people or made statement (often?) that would be utterly hypocritical if he were gay.

There is zero professional upside for Madden if he were to come out. He would cease to be a potential leading man and would only be offered gay roles in gay movies like "Bros" or "Fire Island."

by Anonymousreply 32June 27, 2023 9:43 PM

Oh honey. He’s already ceased.

by Anonymousreply 33June 27, 2023 9:50 PM

R4, I was thinking the same thing!

by Anonymousreply 34June 27, 2023 9:51 PM

R4 I wouldn't doubt Madden's closet as being a major factor in the change in Froy in the last few months. He's gone from one extreme to the next. That clearly says something.

by Anonymousreply 35June 27, 2023 10:07 PM

Yeah, Madden has sort of been outed. But this was clearly a risk he was willing to take about since he was ‘out and about’ with Froy all that time and in those circumstances. You can not expect some you’re no longer with to remain closeted just to protect the past.

by Anonymousreply 36June 27, 2023 10:12 PM

Eventually you are going to want someone who is proud to walk down a red carpet with you. Not hiding you away as his dirty secret for years.

by Anonymousreply 37June 27, 2023 10:12 PM

Brandon was probably right, Madden really is a "toxic man with good dick" that is hard to quit.

by Anonymousreply 38June 27, 2023 10:17 PM

R32 Poor Richard. Guess he's a shitty actor then

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 27, 2023 10:18 PM

Dunno who they are and not interested I N finding out (Google)

by Anonymousreply 40June 27, 2023 10:28 PM

R40, you're in the wrong thread then. bye

by Anonymousreply 41June 27, 2023 11:17 PM

Perfect time to come out, when you have a FINE-ASS boyfriend. GET IT GURL 💃🏼

by Anonymousreply 42June 27, 2023 11:39 PM

[quote][R32] Poor Richard. Guess he's a shitty actor then

Baily and Lee Pace are much better actors. Richard Armitage is both better and more established. Andrew Scott definitely is a better and more versatile actor.

Groff is much more talented, overall.

If Madden came out, he'd wouldn't be getting a shot at the roles like The Bodyguard. He'd be fighting for roles with Russell Tovey. He wouldn't even be in contention for stuff that Ben Winshaw gets or even Luke Evans.

by Anonymousreply 43June 28, 2023 12:13 AM

FFS if Madden came out he’d be getting tons of great offers. Nicholas Galitzine got gaylisted when he agreed to do RWRB and got the colead in the Julianne Moore series Mary and George right after.

by Anonymousreply 44June 28, 2023 12:18 AM

Nicholas Galitzine has NEVER come out and there is no confirmation one way or another - no pix of him with anyone, male or female.

He's done a couple gay roles that got him gaylisted.

by Anonymousreply 45June 28, 2023 12:22 AM

😂 Anybody in here thinking Richard Madden still has a shot at Bond, I’ve got a bridge in London to sell you. Barbara Broccoli knows he’s a ‘mo and she’d never give him the role. Froy coming out all but confirms that Richard is gay. It’s a big middle finger to Richard, who would’ve preferred that Froy remain in the closet.

Froy has basically outed them both.

by Anonymousreply 46June 28, 2023 12:29 AM

Aw! I don’t even know what a “Froy” is but this is sweet and makes me happy for whoever those two guys are.

I’ve seen the name Froy but just always scrolled past because I figured it wasn’t meant for me.

Cute couple.

I do know who Richard Madden is. I’m guessing Froy just outed him?

(and are we sure his name is “Froy” and not Troy? Is Froy short for something? Like…Froyo?)

by Anonymousreply 47June 28, 2023 12:40 AM

Froylan.

by Anonymousreply 48June 28, 2023 12:40 AM

[quote]Anybody in here thinking Richard Madden still has a shot at Bond, I’ve got a bridge in London to sell you.

Nobody thinks he has a shot anymore. At one time, he was on everyone's shortlist for Bond, especially around 2018 right after The Bodyguard.

He must have known he didn't have a shot once he started being pictured with a known homosexualist like Froy or, more likely, already knew he didn't have a shot, so didn't care about being pictured with Froy at that point.

by Anonymousreply 49June 28, 2023 12:43 AM

Notice also how Froy is smooth again for his new man. Confirms my suspicions that he and Richard were already broken up by the time he started running around with a beard. I told y’all that the beard meant Froy and Richard were over. He was going through it. But now Stella’s got her groove back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 28, 2023 12:47 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51June 28, 2023 1:31 AM

I’m done, your honor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52June 28, 2023 2:05 AM

[quote] Baily and Lee Pace are much better actors. Richard Armitage is both better and more established. Andrew Scott definitely is a better and more versatile actor.

It is not a question of "better" it is about marketability. Someone is whispering in Madden's ear that he can be a real star -- James Bond and such. Pace, Armitage and Bailey are not competing with Madden for roles, as you've noted they are competing with each other and Russell Tovey. Also, Pace and Armitage are older, and were not publicly out when they were Madden's age. He has a right to remain private about his personal life especially if it means he can continue to star in high-profile, big budget blockbusters like "The Citadel" on Amazon Prime.

by Anonymousreply 53June 28, 2023 2:52 AM

I am truly amazed at the number of people here who know [italic]exactly[/italic] what Froy was/is feeling, [italic]precisely[/italic] what Richard did/didn't do, and [italic]indisputably[/italic] what their relationship was/wasn't like. Your bizarre fixation on your own imaginings is really something.

by Anonymousreply 54June 28, 2023 5:54 AM

I’m happy for Froy. I never hear about him except for DL, and I used to ignore the threads until one bored night when I finally saw a picture of him. He is perfect looking to me.

by Anonymousreply 55June 28, 2023 7:09 AM

The boyfriend is cute. His hair is not. It looked like shit on Timberlake twenty years ago, and it does him no favors, either.

by Anonymousreply 56June 28, 2023 7:18 AM

That’s great. Who are these people?

by Anonymousreply 57June 28, 2023 7:42 AM

Happy for Froy and his new man. They look great together. Madden will just find another twink and rinse and repeat.

by Anonymousreply 58June 28, 2023 7:46 AM

[quote]I’ve seen the name Froy but just always scrolled past because I figured it wasn’t meant for me

Us too.

by Anonymousreply 59June 28, 2023 7:50 AM

[quote] "His hair is not. It looked like shit on Timberlake twenty years ago, and it does him no favors, either."

I wanted to leave something more positive. I DID say the boyfriend is cute, minus the hair. Which is true. I also think he"s even more attractive than Froy. Get it, sirs!

by Anonymousreply 60June 28, 2023 7:50 AM

Both of them have terrible dye jobs.

by Anonymousreply 61June 28, 2023 7:54 AM

[quote]We have Froy's leaked nudes and they were very top seeming. Showing off his healthy sized man meat

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 62June 28, 2023 8:04 AM

Froy and Zane in the gay clubs over the weekend...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 28, 2023 8:08 AM

At least Richard isn’t as embarrassing as Henry Cavill stating on IG that he likes to BBQ with “his lady”. Oh dear. And she’s not even in the photo.

by Anonymousreply 64June 28, 2023 8:44 AM

Richard Madden isn’t going to have the career it seems like he wants. It’s kind of tragic how none of the opportunities he’s landed—a role on GoT, a Marvel film, a big budget TV series—has worked out. His character died before GoT became the biggest show on the planet (and the lead actors landed massive paychecks); The Eternals bombed; and The Citadel failed to catch fire, despite costing hundreds of millions.

Coming out can only help him at this point.

by Anonymousreply 65June 28, 2023 9:04 AM

Froy openly acknowledging Zane as "a king" on his latest insta post...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66June 28, 2023 10:39 AM

^idiot thing to say

by Anonymousreply 67June 28, 2023 10:52 AM

R67 Froy can call his bf whatever endearments he chooses. Let him enjoy relationship! Happy for them. And that Zane is hot

by Anonymousreply 68June 28, 2023 11:09 AM

Won't last, of course. Madden will probably turn out to be the longest relationship he ever has, obviously helped by the pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 69June 28, 2023 11:28 AM

Madden is a narcissist who appears to take pleasure in finding young actors with stars in their eyes for him and then slowly constricting them like a python as he seeks to recreate his own trauma.

No reason to romanticize that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 70June 28, 2023 11:50 AM

Remember this? That was fun!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71June 28, 2023 12:05 PM

Out of what, OP?

by Anonymousreply 72June 28, 2023 12:07 PM

“Nurse Helps Scotsman Blinded In Accident Learn to Walk Again”

by Anonymousreply 73June 28, 2023 12:07 PM

[QUOTE] Won't last, of course. Madden will probably turn out to be the longest relationship he ever has, obviously helped by the pandemic.

He’s free and open now. That’s what matters most, R69. And he can find a lot more men now than he could when he was closeted.

by Anonymousreply 74June 28, 2023 6:20 PM

Both need decent haircuts, otherwise really cute and clearly in love. Happy for the Froy.

by Anonymousreply 75June 28, 2023 6:25 PM

STOP TALKING LIKE YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE'S PERSONAL LIVES! Positively reeks of mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 76June 28, 2023 7:45 PM

God, that is one BEAUTIFUL couple. They are both gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 77June 28, 2023 7:46 PM

Do they have “an” Onlyfans?

by Anonymousreply 78June 28, 2023 8:20 PM

So glad he got away from the horrid Scot!

by Anonymousreply 79June 28, 2023 9:12 PM

[quote]STOP TALKING LIKE YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE PEOPLE'S PERSONAL LIVES! Positively reeks of mental illness.

Yeah, this is a gossip site, God damn it. BE SERIOUS!

by Anonymousreply 80June 28, 2023 9:15 PM

I was rooting for Froy and Richard but I can now see how oppressive it must have been for darling Froy.

by Anonymousreply 81June 28, 2023 11:08 PM

R81, same here! But to see how happy and free/open Froy is now, I am just happy for him! Froy's face is like sunshine and I wish him happiness and to keep shining🌞

by Anonymousreply 82June 29, 2023 12:31 AM

Dead

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 29, 2023 1:00 AM

Man, my Elder gayness must really be happening fast, because I have no clue who half these individuals are.

by Anonymousreply 84June 29, 2023 1:08 AM

Has Ruby Rose commented?

by Anonymousreply 85June 29, 2023 1:11 AM

[quote]At least Richard isn’t as embarrassing as Henry Cavill stating on IG that he likes to BBQ with “his lady”. Oh dear. And she’s not even in the photo.

More embarrassing is another Scottish, Sam Heughan, stating in a 4-page IG rant that "he's not a closeted homosexual, just a normal guy".

by Anonymousreply 86June 29, 2023 1:37 AM

Sam Heughan is legit crazy though.

by Anonymousreply 87June 29, 2023 1:40 AM

Nice bush on him!

by Anonymousreply 88June 29, 2023 11:44 PM

Link please, R88.

by Anonymousreply 89June 30, 2023 6:51 AM

It'll be over by Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 90June 30, 2023 11:55 AM

Awww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 30, 2023 9:43 PM

[quote] It'll be over by Christmas.

Murder-suicide?

by Anonymousreply 92June 30, 2023 9:43 PM

[quote]At this point, Froy basically forced him out of the closet. I'd also say the beach vacation was a clear sign that Madden was willing to be more open. But he lives in the UK and Froy would be a fool to give up sunny CA for a man that won't hold your hand in public, much less kiss.

Wasn't that event in Italy where Madden was photographed poolside and on a rooftop terrace after the Mexico beach vacation? As I recall, there was a female friend practically attached to him at the hip and waving her bikini-clad tatas for all to see and snap pictures of, but one would only know Froy was there by one peek from behind a wall that obscured sightlines from nearby buildings.

by Anonymousreply 93June 30, 2023 10:05 PM

He bought a resort staff outfit and made me wear it whenever i had to leave the room.

by Anonymousreply 94June 30, 2023 10:11 PM

how many loads did he get in nyc this weekend? my guess is 25.

by Anonymousreply 95June 30, 2023 10:13 PM

R93 Richard doing all that and still not getting Bond is kinda hilarious. And at 37 no less.

by Anonymousreply 96June 30, 2023 10:27 PM

The Zane penis must be excellent for Helen of Froy to come out in such a flourish and praise the man on social media.

DICKMATIZED HUNTY

by Anonymousreply 97June 30, 2023 11:27 PM

[quote]Wasn't that event in Italy where Madden was photographed poolside and on a rooftop terrace after the Mexico beach vacation? As I recall, there was a female friend practically attached to him at the hip and waving her bikini-clad tatas for all to see and snap pictures of, but one would only know Froy was there by one peek from behind a wall that obscured sightlines from nearby buildings.

Yep, these pics. Froy was his 'travelling companion' and 'roommate'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98July 1, 2023 12:06 AM

Froy at Pride with friend -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99July 1, 2023 3:29 AM

Froy and Zane chilling out post-Pride -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100July 1, 2023 4:34 AM

The comment by R92 is funnier when read in the voice of Wednesday Addams.

by Anonymousreply 101July 2, 2023 3:00 PM

Zane is hot, but he looks much hotter with the mustache - it balances out his face in the most delightful way.

by Anonymousreply 102July 2, 2023 3:22 PM

r102 I like him with the beard and mustache

by Anonymousreply 103July 2, 2023 3:26 PM

Tangential: I thought the Radovid character in S3 of the Witcher was Zane for a hot sec. It's not him, but the real actor Hugh Skinner sort of resembles him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104July 2, 2023 4:03 PM

Hugh Skinner is gay also.

by Anonymousreply 105July 2, 2023 4:18 PM

Shame that Froy has gone instant WeHo cliche.

by Anonymousreply 106July 2, 2023 6:05 PM

R106 Yeah, kind of noticed that too. But I guess that's what happens when you've been hiding...excuse me, "low-key"...with your image-conscious, glass-closeted ex-boyfriend movie star for the past 3 years. Doesn't surprise me he's gone the exact opposite now. I think Brandon did the same too.

by Anonymousreply 107July 2, 2023 6:22 PM

as he was meant to be. out gay actors get jobs now.

by Anonymousreply 108July 2, 2023 6:25 PM

Please, Froy was just as glass-closeted.

by Anonymousreply 109July 2, 2023 9:02 PM

Agree r102, the facial hair works well for Zane it looks better than when he is clean shaven IMO. Also I like the shorter hair better.

I guess basically "Fire Island" knew how to make him look his sexiest.

by Anonymousreply 110July 2, 2023 9:07 PM

Froy is handsome, but he looks like he had extensive plastic surgery. I wonder what he looked like before the nose job and cosmetic procedures done to his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 111July 2, 2023 10:15 PM

R111 I actually doubt he's had any real procedures. He just uses heavy facetune and filters on his insta pics. If you see his face on camera in movement, or happen to see him in a photo posted by someone else, his face is still very much like it was when he was young - the nose is the same, the wide lips/big mouth, etc. In his own pics, he tries to make the lips tighter and fuller, and his jaw and neck wider.

by Anonymousreply 112July 2, 2023 10:25 PM

Any new pics, videos or gossip about Froy, Zane, Richard? I can't find any.

by Anonymousreply 113August 5, 2023 8:51 PM

They are now in a throuple R113

by Anonymousreply 114August 7, 2023 6:10 PM

NEW Froy and Zane vacation beach pics today -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115August 7, 2023 11:33 PM

They are so proudly public and out r115. Just rubbing into Madden, the night and day difference.

by Anonymousreply 116August 8, 2023 12:30 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 117August 8, 2023 1:32 AM

Are there any true positive gay male role models?

by Anonymousreply 118August 8, 2023 1:38 AM

when they stop taking prep.

by Anonymousreply 119August 8, 2023 1:48 AM

R118 What about them isn't positive?

by Anonymousreply 120August 8, 2023 1:54 AM

R120, Froy/Zane are gorgeous, happy and out - of course you will have trolls hating on DL!

by Anonymousreply 121August 8, 2023 2:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!