Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin Costner's wife Christine Baumgartner was cheating on him with Daniel Starr!!

If there’s one thing we know about Kevin Costner’s divorce from Christine Baumgartner, it’s that it’s complicated — from prenuptial agreements to child support, they don’t see eye to eye. Now, there’s a third party who has entered the chat: the Yellowstone actor’s former tenant. It seems that a few people have questions about Daniel Starr’s friendship with Baumgartner.

Starr lived on the couple’s property in the beachfront guest home, beginning in June 2022, and paying a whopping $64,000 per month. However, sources indicated that Starr became “close friends” with Baumgartner after he moved in and it started to draw suspicions after she would visit “his house almost daily,” according to The Sun. After a reported confrontation with Costner, Starr exited his lease early and he’s now breaking his silence to TMZ.

“No, absolutely not,” he adamantly told the media outlet when asked if he had a fling with Baumgartner. Starr also had high praise for Costner, calling him a “really good guy,” but he downplayed his friendship with the 68-year-old actor’s wife claiming he “is a nice guy” who “tries to be friendly to everybody.” The tech mogul was a bit cagey about why he broke his lease early, so there are still some questions yet to be answered.

Starr tried to keep the focus of the interview on Costner and Baumgartner’s divorce and wishing them well as they sort things out. “I just hope that it ends peacefully for them,” he said. “I hope his divorce resolves and his kids are minimally impacted.” We are not sure Starr really cleared things up on his end about how close he was with Baumgartner, but he seems to be out of their lives for good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2023 5:27 PM

She's a WHORE!

I hope Costner ruins her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 23, 2023 2:09 AM

Wow, this Starr guy has money.

He flipped this home in Montecito for $25,000,000!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 23, 2023 2:12 AM

Why was he living in Kevin Costner's home?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 23, 2023 2:13 AM

to bang his wife Rosé...

by Anonymousreply 4June 23, 2023 2:27 AM

Butterface.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 23, 2023 2:32 AM

I read from another source that he and Christine had a falling out because she didn’t like how he treated their friendship and Costner sided with his wife and kicked him out.

by Anonymousreply 6June 23, 2023 3:30 PM

Listen cunt!

You fuck with my family tree and I'll chop your's down.

You're the trailer park and I'm the tornado.

by Anonymousreply 7June 23, 2023 3:49 PM

Why would the guy be living there? If he's so successful why didn't he have his own place? I've got no sympathy for any of them.

by Anonymousreply 8June 23, 2023 4:28 PM

Rich Bitch Problems. 🥱😴

by Anonymousreply 9June 23, 2023 5:11 PM

I would fuck him, too! Get it, girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 23, 2023 5:26 PM

When are these stupid old men going to stop falling for the gold diggers?

by Anonymousreply 11June 23, 2023 5:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!