Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Heartstopper

PFW incoming

by Anonymousreply 593June 23, 2023 2:34 AM

Joe's ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 20, 2023 11:15 PM

New season

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 20, 2023 11:18 PM

Kit looking hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 20, 2023 11:19 PM

Kit and Joe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 20, 2023 11:19 PM

Kit and Joe again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 20, 2023 11:19 PM

Bash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 20, 2023 11:20 PM

Love Kit but my man really cannot dance. I can't wait to see him and Joe in the prom episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 20, 2023 11:23 PM

Bash changing the caption of the pic when he drew in Joe pic to red sky at night, shepherd's delight is very dramatic. I laughed.

by Anonymousreply 8June 20, 2023 11:27 PM

r7 I think they both have a lot of fun together so probably will be funny either way

r8 him spelling it wrong was also a little funny. but i suppose he's trying to minimze the mass archiving he'll have to do

by Anonymousreply 9June 20, 2023 11:28 PM

Im so upset we arent going to get Joe on the San Diego Comic Con stage this year...

by Anonymousreply 10June 20, 2023 11:30 PM

This is a fantastic passport pic, he looks hot. I’d like to see the others too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 20, 2023 11:47 PM

Joe by Kit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 20, 2023 11:48 PM

Kit by Joe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 20, 2023 11:49 PM

Bash’s dick print

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 20, 2023 11:50 PM

R11 Feel he's gonna fuck around all summer with Connor. Wonder if Connor will get his wish.

by Anonymousreply 15June 20, 2023 11:52 PM

Some guy saw Connor on Grindr in the UK:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 20, 2023 11:53 PM

R15 if Connor and Bash fuck then Joe absolutely needs to be lethal with Kit

by Anonymousreply 17June 20, 2023 11:54 PM

Kit seems like too good of a guy to do that. He's obviously making an effort to say he's still Bash's friend. Though Joe is hot and shit happens.

by Anonymousreply 18June 20, 2023 11:56 PM

R17 Kit doesn't have to be Joe's rebound. I actually think Joe respects him more than that.

by Anonymousreply 19June 20, 2023 11:56 PM

R7 Listen, he's got the spirit. That and the biceps make him look hot here somehow.

by Anonymousreply 20June 21, 2023 12:00 AM

If Bash and Connor became a thing I'm pretty sure Joe, Kit, and everyone else would view it in poor taste and feel free to do whatever they want at that point. Connor is too outside Bash's type for me to see anything happening there, though.

by Anonymousreply 21June 21, 2023 12:00 AM

R16 No screen shot of his Grindr profile?? Or isn’t that allowed on LPSG.

by Anonymousreply 22June 21, 2023 12:00 AM

Bash will surely become an outcast on the Heartstopper set if he goes on to hook up with Connor.

by Anonymousreply 23June 21, 2023 12:01 AM

Kit and the guy with dreads are the only people in this circle I would want to party with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 21, 2023 12:01 AM

R23 Why would the cast care about Bash's hookups? No one cared that Joe hooked up with OF Nick right after his breakup.

by Anonymousreply 25June 21, 2023 12:05 AM

R25 I mean, there's a bit of a difference between hooking up with a new guy and hooking up with the mutual friend that was a third wheel for a chunk of your relationship.

by Anonymousreply 26June 21, 2023 12:07 AM

R25 Connor isn't a random guy. No one would have cares if it was just some random person but Connor is someone who inserted himself everywhere. Right from Joe and Bash's relationship up until everything Heartstopper related. So yes, it does come across as icky.

by Anonymousreply 27June 21, 2023 12:09 AM

I don’t see him ever hooking up with Connor, as much as Connor would love it after all these years.

by Anonymousreply 28June 21, 2023 12:10 AM

R25 if the cast cared about Bash hooking up with Charlie or some other random twink, I would tell them to mind their own business. Thinking it's fucked to hook up with someone Joe clearly thought was a friend is different.

r19 it's all for fun, idt it'll happen. though I do disagree with r18 that Kit would feel some moral obligation to abstain for bashs's sake at that point. More likely joe would ignore it or while a bit hurt understand that bash downgraded like crazy

by Anonymousreply 29June 21, 2023 12:12 AM

R18 It's not a moral obligation on Kit's part, not what I meant. Just that he's not a POS like Connor

by Anonymousreply 30June 21, 2023 12:14 AM

If Bash and Connor do hook up, I'm going to need all the puritans who had an issue with Joe and Kit getting together cause it would hurt poor Bash's feelings to never say a word against Joe and Kit hooking up.

by Anonymousreply 31June 21, 2023 12:15 AM

I’m not a fan of Connor but how is he a POS?

by Anonymousreply 32June 21, 2023 12:16 AM

Kit's a good guy but I would not rule out pettiness entirely, especially if Connor and Bash hook up. All bets would be off. Kit would get to fuck a hot twink, Joe would get thrown around and railed by a muscular guy. Everyone wins.

by Anonymousreply 33June 21, 2023 12:18 AM

For all we know Ben’s role in the story is done and no one has to deal with that mess on set. If he’s written like season 1, he could return or not on a whim.

by Anonymousreply 34June 21, 2023 12:22 AM

R31 I don’t think I’ve seen anyone say that about Joe and Kit but more that they seem like they’d value their friendship. They share a unique experience and will probably stay friends for a long time.

I don’t see Bash and Connor happening, he’s not Bash’s type at all.

by Anonymousreply 35June 21, 2023 12:22 AM

R35 Being drunk and alone does wonders. I don't think Kit would be down to be Joe's revenge rebound.

by Anonymousreply 36June 21, 2023 12:24 AM

R32 Just me being dramatic even if Connor is making it obvious he's on Bash's side.

by Anonymousreply 37June 21, 2023 12:28 AM

Bet Joe is wishing he used the TS vip ticket on someone more grateful

by Anonymousreply 38June 21, 2023 12:30 AM

R36 I don't think anyone is trying to imply Joe would only fuck Kit out of revenge. And for me at least, i do still think it's highly unlikely (sadly). More than if they were attracted to one another and would be down to fuck generally but didn't want to over drama or awkwardness with Bash, Bash and Connor fucking would completely remove that impediment. But again, we're all just chatting shit. For all we know, Bash and Joe are spotted making awkward but nice small talk at Ami Thursday and are friendly enough by the fall. Don't think there's any chance of getting back together though, and even the hate sex/sad post breakup sex I originally considered seems unlikely.

r37 it's why Connor only liking Joe's post after Bash posted him made me roll my eyes. He wants to pick a side but also not lose the potential connections with a rising star when his own career is nonexistent. Alas

by Anonymousreply 39June 21, 2023 12:31 AM

R39 I feel Bash would be done to fuck again, not sure about Joe. Hard to tell, though from what he's showing us he's moving on and letting people know he's single.

by Anonymousreply 40June 21, 2023 12:34 AM

r40 really re bash? he seems salty and pissed at joe ngl

by Anonymousreply 41June 21, 2023 12:35 AM

Joe being angry at Billy to the point of unliking a post he had liked days prior says a lot, something happened.

by Anonymousreply 42June 21, 2023 12:37 AM

Joe seems to be finding all of the good in being single, doubt he'd chain himself back to Bash and become a social media recluse again.

by Anonymousreply 43June 21, 2023 12:38 AM

R41 I feel like he misses Joe. Still wears their necklace, posted a sweet song that Joe loves on his story with the crying face emoji. If I had someone like Joe, I would not let them go. And Joe isn't even my type.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 21, 2023 12:38 AM

From the social media sleuthing we’ve done on here, it looks like Joe and Kit are in the realm of each other’s types. They have a ton of chemistry. Their personalities click. The idea of them fucking at some point in the future would be more based on that than on anything else.

by Anonymousreply 45June 21, 2023 12:40 AM

R44 everything he and his friends and family have done suggests some issue with joe to me. I don't actually think from the looks of it joe has a huge issue with him, aside from archiving one post the top of his feed he hasn't done anything in weeks. for bash it was the sister unfollow, then billy, then him, now posting and tagging only their mutual and none of the other friends there, changing captions to axe out joe. i always liked bash because while i thought he was less my type personality wise than joe and kit (i like their sharpness) he was genuinely sweet exuberant etc. he's giving off way less of those vibes and it's a bit of a turn off

by Anonymousreply 46June 21, 2023 12:41 AM

His cousins and friends are liking Joe’s posts so I doubt it’s that bad, R46. They’re both just moving on.

by Anonymousreply 47June 21, 2023 12:44 AM

Billy’s involvement in this is a mystery. He did or said something that really pissed Joe off.

by Anonymousreply 48June 21, 2023 12:44 AM

R46 The caption change is so random

by Anonymousreply 49June 21, 2023 12:45 AM

R49 I'm assuming he's trying to be deep. Basically saying things will be better in the morning. He could have just deleted the pic. Though I guess he's got a flair for drama.

by Anonymousreply 50June 21, 2023 12:47 AM

R47 One cousin who may not be close to Bash and none of Bash's close friends have acknowledged Joe.

by Anonymousreply 51June 21, 2023 12:47 AM

R47 ymmv but Joe has managed to move on without unfollowing or getting his random friend or family members to do so, and that’s with him from all appearances being the dumped one. But I guess not bashs fault Joe is more mature

by Anonymousreply 52June 21, 2023 12:47 AM

R46 See when you note it all down like this, Bash seems so bitter for some reason. Won't be surprised if he's caught liking anti Joe posts in some days.

by Anonymousreply 53June 21, 2023 12:48 AM

R53 i liked the theory that bash suggested a break or a talk when Joe gets home to figure out what they'd do next and Joe just ended the relationship instead of that. Then fucked an OF guy.

Like someone said, he's gonna repost about how Wiccan needs to be played by a Jewish actor

by Anonymousreply 54June 21, 2023 12:51 AM

R53 idt he would do that. If nothing else, total career suicide.

I think the timing of Connor’s like is so so funny. He clearly didn’t just suddenly spot joes post.

by Anonymousreply 55June 21, 2023 12:52 AM

If Bash wants to play games, why do I instinctively feel Joe will win.

by Anonymousreply 56June 21, 2023 12:52 AM

Why the hell would he like something like that ?

by Anonymousreply 57June 21, 2023 12:52 AM

Remember when we had a poster who used to be close to Bash's family? Hope they would make a comeback and let us know as to why Bash seems so bitter.

by Anonymousreply 58June 21, 2023 12:54 AM

R56 Because Joe is smarter than Bash in general.

by Anonymousreply 59June 21, 2023 12:54 AM

R54 I still stand by him mentioning Billy in the conversation in some way. “Even Billy says I make more effort” “Billy agrees I seem less happy with you” “I’ve been thinking about it for months and talked to Billy”. It’s natural to talk to your friends about that stuff so I get it but as someone who has been in joes position in those situations it’s a huge turnoff to think someone you thought was all in with you was whining to their friends

by Anonymousreply 60June 21, 2023 12:55 AM

Bash would never like or post anything like that, regardless of how their relationship ended.

by Anonymousreply 61June 21, 2023 12:55 AM

Bash won’t post anti Joe shit. He might bitch all he wants behind closed doors but he’s not a total POS and also isn’t trying to kill his own career. He’ll just move on to posting about what a fun summer he’s having nonstop to try to show Joe what he’s missing and then hype and post his ambiguously dating next twink nonstop. P harmless, if mildly petty

by Anonymousreply 62June 21, 2023 12:57 AM

We have no idea what happened for Joe to get pissed at Billy. There’s no point speculating since we’ll never find out. Joe’s reaction seemed dramatic.

by Anonymousreply 63June 21, 2023 12:58 AM

R63 “there’s no point speculating” then there’s no point to these threads? Like it’s all speculation and guessing and then occasionally we’re proven right or wrong

by Anonymousreply 64June 21, 2023 12:59 AM

R63 Joe was hurt by whatever Billy said or did. Or maybe they always disliked each other. Joe’s reaction was funny and a bit petty.

by Anonymousreply 65June 21, 2023 1:02 AM

Joe's reaction being a bit dramatic is why people speculate since otherwise he hasn't done anything much dramatic. And Bash did spend at least a few weeks in Japan with him where there's a 13 hour time difference with ATL. The biggest mystery of these threads.

by Anonymousreply 66June 21, 2023 1:03 AM

The main reason I say Bash brought it up is how else would Joe even know Billy had some issue with him or whatever else motivated all this? Bash has to have mentioned it.

Anyway, they both look hot and will absolutely get laid this summer. I think Bash will not be able to upgrade especially given his very specific type. But he’ll find someone more compatible I’m sure so that’s nice. Connor is presumably pricing juice cleanses and perms to try to fit that type

by Anonymousreply 67June 21, 2023 1:06 AM

Let me escalate this tale: Billy brought Bash to a couple of dodgy Japanese spas to “meditate”.

by Anonymousreply 68June 21, 2023 1:08 AM

R67 I swear Connor once had an IG story where he said he had curly hair. He doesn't, but he was trying to pretend

by Anonymousreply 69June 21, 2023 1:13 AM

R68 if Bash cheated and then he and his family and friends were being petty, he’d be unhinged and Joe would be a saint. He seems way too nice to cheat. Just the type who is either all in or all out and decided he was not all in on Joe p fast

by Anonymousreply 70June 21, 2023 1:14 AM

I know how people are commenting on Kit’s dancing skills in those videos. But his pale biceps looked crazy massive omg.

by Anonymousreply 71June 21, 2023 1:15 AM

R70 But his family and friends won’t know the real reason behind Joe’s pissosity if it’s something between Bash and Billy. All they see is Joe moving on.

by Anonymousreply 72June 21, 2023 1:18 AM

Bash's whole golden retriever public persona that he has going on seems fake at times.

by Anonymousreply 73June 21, 2023 1:20 AM

R71 Same. His skin looks so soft.

by Anonymousreply 74June 21, 2023 1:24 AM

R71 he and Joe have perfect skin. It’s a waste of kit doesn’t carry fuck him at least once. He can service top him and Jonathan Bailey can indulge joes interest in daddies and impact play another time. Win win

by Anonymousreply 75June 21, 2023 1:27 AM

Do we think OF Nick is still in the picture?

by Anonymousreply 76June 21, 2023 1:30 AM

R72 tbh bash has always given very severe youngest child energy to me. Even in the early cutesy Joe and bash days I remember thinking it was odd that the entire family gathered around the piano the day before his sisters wedding to hear him perform. I think all three kids probably get an enormous amount of tangible support like his unemployed sister having a literal manor house. But I think there’s also a lot of emotional support and validation. Even then going to his plays SO much and letting his teenage boyfriend live with them. So while I do think they were nice to Joe and cared for him it doesn’t surprise me that they wouldn’t really push back on his post breakup venting and accept it as a part of life but instead get upset on his behalf. He seems a bit coddled, not that that’s inherently bad but tracks more with them all suddenly turning on Joe. There doesn’t need to be anything bad he did, just bash is upset therefore they’re upset and don’t like him

by Anonymousreply 77June 21, 2023 1:32 AM

R76 I wouldn’t take anyone off the table at the moment but I hope he’s only part of a roster (for when Joe is in the US)

by Anonymousreply 78June 21, 2023 1:32 AM

R76 I lowkey think they'll stay friendly, but I don't think they were ever a thing beyond casual fucking.

by Anonymousreply 79June 21, 2023 1:33 AM

The old expression of a ho in every area is tired but could literally be true for Joe if he wanted.

by Anonymousreply 80June 21, 2023 1:34 AM

R79 agreed. It was a win win. Nick got to fuck and throw around a famous, hot, fun twink who is his type. Joe got a no strings attached bigger hookup who eats ass, gave him sweaters, and probably talked shit about how his ex would never do better than him

by Anonymousreply 81June 21, 2023 1:36 AM

One of the biggest mysteries I want solved is why he followed Kit. Did they meet and we don’t know? Is he going to Europe and expecting to meet him? Did he just think he was hot and follow him at the same time as his new fuck buddy?

by Anonymousreply 82June 21, 2023 1:37 AM

R80 at 19, newly single and released from work for the first time in months, hopefully it’s true, and some

by Anonymousreply 83June 21, 2023 1:37 AM

R82 my guess is either they actually did meet briefly in NY and he followed him in advance, or Joe said he was his best friend from the show and had been really supportive. I think Nick also probably finds him hot because he has eyes

by Anonymousreply 84June 21, 2023 1:38 AM

R76 I think he's a friend who Joe fucked, nothing serious.

Nick mentioned HS before ages ago, so he probably just followed Kit at the same time. I don't think the timeline works out for them meeting.

by Anonymousreply 85June 21, 2023 1:40 AM

R65 projecting of course but we’ve all had that one friend of our boyfriend’s who we just KNOW doesn’t like us and then the boyfriend insists that’s not true. If that was Billy for Joe and then he gets brought up in the breakup id be pissed at the situation too

by Anonymousreply 86June 21, 2023 1:46 AM

R71 This is giving me so much secondhand embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 87June 21, 2023 1:46 AM

R86 I'd guess they barely knew each other. They spent some time together in London and then NY, but otherwise Billy's been in the states. I'm pretty sure Bash met up with Billy when he was in LA too since he followed Billy's GF then. Then he spends time with Billy in Jan when he came home and probably until Billy moved and then followed him to Japan and spent a lot of March with him. If the friend you aren't really friends with who your BF spends all his time with (instead of you) gets brought up then I'd get pissy too.

by Anonymousreply 88June 21, 2023 1:58 AM

R88 true but you have a pretty visceral sense of who likes you or finds you annoying. I agree that them not being really good friends (like i thought connor was originally, i guess) doesnt help the situation though

by Anonymousreply 89June 21, 2023 2:02 AM

R88 jesus when you list it like that he actually spent more time with billy in the 6 months pre breakup than joe

by Anonymousreply 90June 21, 2023 2:03 AM

Good riddance for Joe cause he deserves a much better boyfriend than someone who is still isn't out and now if we go to see someone who couldn't even be bothered to hang out with his boyfriend. Billy is more important I guess.

by Anonymousreply 91June 21, 2023 2:08 AM

R90 I don't think so. Bash helped Joe move in and stayed there for like a month. Then he came back around the time he filmed the videos for the con.

by Anonymousreply 92June 21, 2023 2:08 AM

R92 it's the opposite. he helped joe move in and was seen with billy around a week and a half or two later in London. he presumably recorded his videos from joes apartment in atlanta right around valentines but they were never spotted. then he wasn't back in atlanta until after his japan trip, and even that seems like it was short. then he didn't visit again.

by Anonymousreply 93June 21, 2023 2:10 AM

We never got any solid proof Bash was ever in the US other than Jan and March.

by Anonymousreply 94June 21, 2023 2:13 AM

If you had told me in January that the two sightseeing trips Joe would take while in the United States would be with Kit and a guy he recently met, not Bash, I wouldn't have believed you.

by Anonymousreply 95June 21, 2023 2:15 AM

Any relationship needs efforts from both sides and looking at Bash's behaviour since January/February, he just didn't seem interested in their relationship.

Pisses me off to think that he's the ones who is being petty and seems bitter now that they are officially done.

by Anonymousreply 96June 21, 2023 2:17 AM

r95 also one with his mum, tbf. but yeah. I do feel for both bash and joe, they'll be fine, but they're young and first heartbreak sucks and never feels rational. I do hope they salvage a friendship from it; the acting world is small and the gay acting world even more so

by Anonymousreply 97June 21, 2023 2:19 AM

r96 I think to an extent they both probably didn't realise how hard it would be. I think having done "long distance" for the first year of their relationship probably made them think this was just as easy, but in IOM and London they saw one another every 2 weeks, could spend weeks together with every waking hour during them off, etc. This time, Joe was on set all day 5 days a week, flights are what, 8 hours? instead, and only Bash really could do the travelling. Joe obviously couldn't have done anything more - his sole week off, he flew home to spend with him - but i see how it became hard. what's more interesting is how "fast" that happened. planning 1-2 weeks in japan with your friend in march seems early to struggle that much with distance. but if sex and physical proximity is really important to bash, i guess fair enough

by Anonymousreply 98June 21, 2023 2:24 AM

bash's caption has always been the same. I think they got confused with the tweet he made

When you edit the caption it looks like this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 21, 2023 2:32 AM

R96 didn't really mention it, but thought it was shitty Bash didn't share Joe's What's on Stage award because he was sulking about Hogwart's and then came back online a few days later to comment about 4000 Miles, which Joe liked and shared on IG

Justice for Joe since people thought he was the bad boyfriend between the two.

R99 yeah, you are probably right. Makes more sense not to randomly edit a caption.

by Anonymousreply 100June 21, 2023 2:34 AM

i'm not totally wed to the "bash proposed a break, joe proposed a break up" theory, even though i suggested it. but i can see how both would be upset over it. bash feeling like after 2 years joe didnt want to fight for it at all; joe feeling blindsided and like he didn't want to have to prove himself over the summer.

by Anonymousreply 101June 21, 2023 2:34 AM

r100 tbh it bummed me out that the whole cast but especially bash ignored it, because it was the one award joe actually won and he seemed really excited about it. I get it wasnt HS related and the others are just mates, not his bf, but he deserved a win and a little hype.

by Anonymousreply 102June 21, 2023 2:36 AM

Joe's skin is so perfect

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103June 21, 2023 2:43 AM

R97 Is Bash part of the gay acting circles in the UK?

by Anonymousreply 104June 21, 2023 2:43 AM

R101

[quote] he didn't want to have to prove himself over the summer.

Interesting when you put it like that. If that happened, it comes across as your BF telling you they don't like you right now, but maybe if you are fun and interesting enough when you get home he'll start caring again. I'd peace out too.

All speculation before someone tells us we don't know what happened.

by Anonymousreply 105June 21, 2023 2:43 AM

R103 The DOP is much better this time round. No wonder Joe liked her post about the teaser.

by Anonymousreply 106June 21, 2023 2:47 AM

R106 Not a fan of her use of heavy orange filters but we'll see. R102 How did they ignore it? I don't even think Joe posted it on his stories. If I remember Kit liked the post. They probably congratulated him in person.

by Anonymousreply 107June 21, 2023 2:54 AM

This fake boxing thing Kit did with the other guy is so funny. Also, biceps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108June 21, 2023 2:56 AM

R108 In this video, Kit reminds me of my friend's little brother and I'm trying really hard to not see him that way. Or else all my attraction will go away.

by Anonymousreply 109June 21, 2023 3:00 AM

R107 I mean yes I’m sure he got private texts but it’s always weird to me when people act like social media hype doesn’t matter at all. Joe hypes up a lot of the cast a lot on his stories, he posted about his Nom and win and seemed really excited, it was the only acting award he won - would’ve been nice if one or two had tossed it on their stories.

R105 yeah that’s what I mean especially if it feels like he’s getting “blamed” for something he can’t control. I honestly would get bash if the distance and being the one always travelling got to him, but if as joe you hear something like “let’s see how the summer goes and if we can reconnect when we’re both in England”, I would read that as him implying I needed to “win him back” or make it up to him that I had a job in America. Especially when that isn’t a one off and he obviously would continue filming in Atlanta for years, I get why you would want to call it quits.

by Anonymousreply 110June 21, 2023 3:00 AM

R104 I’d say so? RTD seems to like him, Jonathan Bailey follows him and interacts with him, etc.

by Anonymousreply 111June 21, 2023 3:01 AM

The childlike energy and the biceps just sending me. It’s oddly hot. I just need proof he has a filthy mouth in bed.

by Anonymousreply 112June 21, 2023 3:03 AM

R112 The enthusiasm in his dancing really does it for me. Louis and Asa are so fucking bland in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 113June 21, 2023 3:07 AM

R107 Just checked, Kit and Tobie liked the post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114June 21, 2023 3:09 AM

R114 fine by ignore I meant not share. I thought a few, especially bash but even Kit who joe hypes all the time, would share it. They’re not bad people for not but I was bummed for him

by Anonymousreply 115June 21, 2023 3:12 AM

R114 I really like Joe’s speaking voice. It was one of the things that stuck me about him when I was watching the show.

by Anonymousreply 116June 21, 2023 3:17 AM

Bringing this back. I didn’t love the pants or shoes but he was so radiant and likable in this. Really hope he’s at Dior again.

Also really hope we see him and bash playing nice at Ami. But I will be watching that livestream like a hawk from nosiness

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117June 21, 2023 3:18 AM

That sheer top he wore never became available to buy anywhere. He looked like an angel that day.

by Anonymousreply 118June 21, 2023 3:22 AM

Nice of OF Nick to show us what he’s working with (NSFW) nice body and given he’s 6’4 his dick seems big. Good rebound choice joe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119June 21, 2023 3:22 AM

R119 makes me laugh how respectful this thread is sometimes. There are other threads that literally have naked men as the first post. Not that I think they should be included- Muriel hates us enough but it’s funny how tame it is. I’ve never been into lpsg but I am tempted to post over there in addition sometimes

by Anonymousreply 120June 21, 2023 3:35 AM

R116 It (along with Kit’s) sounds hotter this upcoming season, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121June 21, 2023 3:37 AM

R119 I thought he was hairier. A shame. Still hot body.

by Anonymousreply 122June 21, 2023 3:39 AM

R121 It's borderline erotic

by Anonymousreply 123June 21, 2023 3:40 AM

R123 The way they've been boyfriends for a day and they don't fuck for another year (I think?) and Kit and Joe are playing it like the next sentence out of one of their mouths is going to be a proposition (between their breathy voices and the way they blatantly check each other out) is incredible.

by Anonymousreply 124June 21, 2023 3:45 AM

The show should deliver on the promise of its title. My heart ain’t stopping unless I see Joe and Kit canoodling in hotel room bed.

by Anonymousreply 125June 21, 2023 3:50 AM

R124 They were acting like real, horny teenage boys. Alice should take notes.

by Anonymousreply 126June 21, 2023 4:19 AM

Honestly it would be hilarious if Kit and Joe actually started dating after Bash and Joe broke up. It would be just like the show with the ben-charlie couple being together first and then charlie getting with nick lol the fandom would go crazy, specially because they love to use that “in any universe” frase with kit and joe

by Anonymousreply 127June 21, 2023 8:51 AM

Then they break up since Nick and Charlie are an unrealistic fantasy. Peak comedy.

by Anonymousreply 128June 21, 2023 9:38 AM

Joe changed his IG profile picture to one of the photos Kit took

by Anonymousreply 129June 21, 2023 10:09 AM

Joe is allowed to follow and post only fan nick only to hurt bash in the middle of his crazy play schedule risking hurting his play and entire career, but bash is not allowed to hang out with connor/friends or do whatever he wants with his insta. You guys are pitiful jerks, just like joe, who has no respect for bash or his career and thinks the entire world must turn around him. Overall, just sad.

by Anonymousreply 130June 21, 2023 10:12 AM

R129 this one to be exact

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131June 21, 2023 10:20 AM

R130 Bash's career that you speak of, does it exist?

by Anonymousreply 132June 21, 2023 10:23 AM

R131 Joe changing his picture after Bash changed his is a bit funny. I wish Joe had picked a different one. Bash’s new one is hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133June 21, 2023 10:26 AM

R130 'crazy play schedule risking hurting his play and entire career' Be serious. No one outside of the fandom bubble cared about this play. Acting like this was a Broadway play or something.

by Anonymousreply 134June 21, 2023 10:28 AM

Anyway pure speculation again but I wonder if the JKR thing and the HS fandom generally had anything to do with it. Bash went home basically as he was still getting a handle on it. Joe was obviously from what we saw incredibly supportive, as he has been in the past, but while a lot of the HS fan hate is simply because he’s Ben (thus a bad guy!) and has a lot more exposure, a large amount is ruining their kit and Joe fantasy. For example Cormac did worse stuff and no one cares.

If he was already feeling different and having some struggles with long distance, the feeling of “I wouldn’t get this hate if I wasn’t with him” probably contributed. Which I can totally understand but would of course still suck for Joe who basically got cancelled by the fandom for sticking up for him twice (and still has dumbasses tweeting about how maybe now he’s learned his lesson and kit would never date a transphobe as though kit didn’t just post bash) and is being told it’s not enough.

Breakup seems like it was all around not the most fun situation, hopefully seeing one another at Ami and realising they’ll have to again at the premiere and s3 makes them try to be amicable anyway

by Anonymousreply 135June 21, 2023 10:29 AM

R130 OF Nick is nobody Bash knows and was not tagged or even shown. And if bash's career has problems, it's not because of Joe.

Joe should take OF Nick to Adele and make out and post it

Enjoying the IG back and forth though.

by Anonymousreply 136June 21, 2023 10:30 AM

R130 neither of them is a cartoon villain timing their moves to hurt one another. I’d like to think Bash is a good guy who wasn’t strategizing “what’s the best time to dump Joe? While he still has over a month to go of headlining his marvel show which millions will see.” Similarly, Joe low key posting his rebound was not calculated to hurt Bash 2 weeks before the end of his play. People can think Bash is rubbing it in that a mutual friend “chose” him or that his “side” is being more immature without thinking either of them are psychopaths

by Anonymousreply 137June 21, 2023 10:31 AM

Even in the JKR situation, Joe ended up receiving more hate. He liked couple of tweets in support of Bash, blocked a toxic fan and even soft blocked Pink News. Which caused fans to start hating on him more than Bash. Even after doing all this, used to baffle me as to how it was Joe who used to get tagged as the 'bad boyfriend'.

by Anonymousreply 138June 21, 2023 10:33 AM

R133 Being hot in your passport photo is another level of hot. I’d like to see the rest of the guys’ photos.

by Anonymousreply 139June 21, 2023 10:33 AM

R133 weirdly I like Joe’s new one better than Bash’s. Bash looks hot but to be honest whenever I see guys post their passport pics I associate it with them being rich fuckboys. Which maybe is bashs summer brand and hed be good at, he is rich and extremely good looking.

Joe seems to be leaning into the cute hot thing and showing more personality a lot (he should, he’s great at it) and while I wouldn’t have minded him waiting for another dior pic where he looks amazing, the one he chose definitely fits that.

by Anonymousreply 140June 21, 2023 10:34 AM

R139 Bash photographs the best head on. He’s really hot overall but his bone structure is by far the best from that angle. Meanwhile profile or 3/4 is where Joe really shines because his jawline and cheekbones are insane.

by Anonymousreply 141June 21, 2023 10:35 AM

R140 Agreed. Joe's new profile picture shows his personality. Added bonus is that it's a picture taken by Kit.

by Anonymousreply 142June 21, 2023 10:36 AM

R138 Two different Bash hate trains for some of that. The blocking a fan/liking tweets thing was because Bash dared to speak about Ben and people read a mistranslated article. I think in the JKR thing Bash got the majority of hate. Joe just got some shitty comments about how he was hanging around with a transphobe

by Anonymousreply 143June 21, 2023 10:36 AM

I’m loving Joe’s cheeky profile pic.

by Anonymousreply 144June 21, 2023 10:37 AM

Joe was out there doing all that (liking tweets defending Bash, blocking hateful Bash antis, blocking Pink News) only for us to get to know that there's a probability that Bash has been disinterested in their relationship since Jan/Feb.

by Anonymousreply 145June 21, 2023 10:39 AM

Bash’s hair in his new photo is amazing. I wish Joe had chosen one in colour.

by Anonymousreply 146June 21, 2023 10:40 AM

R143 bash definitely got more of the hate for the second one but joe got way more for the first. People were telling Alice to recast Charlie, telling him he should be ashamed of himself for playing a SA victim while condoning it, etc. really vile shit he deactivated his Twitter over. I think how bad it was was overshadowed by kit coming out a few days later so the conversation re random bullying switched to that, and then his marvel casting, but while normally I roll my eyes at Twitter I was honestly concerned for joes mental health

JKR, it was low key bc people had no “proof” he had blocked pink news but again a lot of the fanbase switched up on him, pointedly said they’d have kit only fan accounts (then realized they sounded racist and hastily added Yaz and Will), and said Yaz, will, and kit were the “main 3” of the cast. All stupid but he definitely got a lot of shit for dating bash, meanwhile everyone else was still friends with him and posting him so

by Anonymousreply 147June 21, 2023 10:40 AM

Anyway, is Harry lambert going to be involved in styling Bash for PFW? If so, thoughts and prayers. If the first time I had to see my ex was wearing something he pulled for me I’d kill myself

by Anonymousreply 148June 21, 2023 10:44 AM

R128 I get HS is a fantasy but I do wish Alice wrote them as breaking up on good terms while Nick is in uni and reconciling a few years later. Still the happily ever after but more realistic and probably healthier

by Anonymousreply 149June 21, 2023 10:46 AM

We know that Bash loves being the center of attention but hoping that he doesn't show up at the shows which he managed to bag only cause of his association with Joe. Like Dior. Otherwise there's no difference between him and Connor. That is they love mooching off others.

by Anonymousreply 150June 21, 2023 10:51 AM

R150 while I doubt he’s at dior they might have responded pre breakup

by Anonymousreply 151June 21, 2023 10:52 AM

I don’t think bash is the type to back out of a Dior invite.

by Anonymousreply 152June 21, 2023 10:54 AM

R150 I don’t agree. And I see Bash staying in Southern France during PFW.

by Anonymousreply 153June 21, 2023 10:56 AM

No shame whatsoever then if he doesn't back out. Cause how are you going to be bitchy towards your ex after your break up and then also go on to enjoy the benefits that you managed to bag only by being with that ex. On a normal day, Dior wouldn't even be looking at him.

by Anonymousreply 154June 21, 2023 10:57 AM

R153 I would guess bash and Connor are almost certainly going to ami at least? Maybe also loewe for bash

by Anonymousreply 155June 21, 2023 10:57 AM

But why that photo Joe? Unless demonstrating the sheer size of his mouth (confirming status as size queen). Get the impression because he chose that one, that he might change it is more regularly now. Seriously though, still amazed by the amount of Joe sm activity.

by Anonymousreply 156June 21, 2023 10:59 AM

He’ll bank on the fact that most people don’t know or care he got an invite because of Joe. He’ll hope they think it’s because of the hit show.

by Anonymousreply 157June 21, 2023 11:01 AM

R156 It's a popcorn.gif

by Anonymousreply 158June 21, 2023 11:02 AM

Yaz hasn’t liked joes last two posts, and commented on bashs last one. Starting a rumour shes team bash. (Clearly not).

by Anonymousreply 159June 21, 2023 11:11 AM

R159 I was going to post that plot twist myself. Everyone able to play it cool except Yaz who picked Bash. I love it

by Anonymousreply 160June 21, 2023 11:18 AM

I assume Bash was with Joe when they took that Sohohouse pool photo. Now replaced with Kit’s photo.

by Anonymousreply 161June 21, 2023 11:19 AM

Yaz is team Yaz.

by Anonymousreply 162June 21, 2023 11:20 AM

If Yaz has to choose, it's always going to be Joe. Just like you can say with Tobie about who he'll go with if forced to choose.

by Anonymousreply 163June 21, 2023 11:21 AM

I don’t think that’s what’s going on but it would be funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164June 21, 2023 11:23 AM

R157 Clout chasers who mooch off others have always given me the ick. Bash seems to be joining the likes of Connor in that department.

But again, mooching off others isn't a new concept to Bash.

by Anonymousreply 165June 21, 2023 11:24 AM

I think Yaz just doesn't give a shit about HS related things

by Anonymousreply 166June 21, 2023 11:24 AM

To be clear there’s 0 chance of it at all, she’s closer to Joe anyway but I also think does not care enough to insert herself. It’s just funny

As kit I’d feel so annoyed that the day I thoughtfully posted pics to prove mutuals weren’t taking sides. Bash and Connor decided to show very clearly that Connor WAS. He’s less petty than me because I’d delete the damn stories

by Anonymousreply 167June 21, 2023 11:25 AM

Bash is a good guy, I don’t get that impression of him whatsoever R165.

by Anonymousreply 168June 21, 2023 11:27 AM

Connor and Bash seem like two sides of the same coin in many aspects.

by Anonymousreply 169June 21, 2023 11:27 AM

R168 yeah agreed. I don’t love the way bash is acting right now but he seemed to be excited to do things with Joe, not to use him for fame or whatever

by Anonymousreply 170June 21, 2023 11:29 AM

R168 About Bash being a clout chaser? One just has to take a look at his social media posts and you'll get the idea. He is someone who preferred posting more Kit centered posts (cause they get more interactions) than his supposed boyfriend (Pride post, netflix icons story, emmys post and many more instances).

by Anonymousreply 171June 21, 2023 11:30 AM

The guy Bash just followed is cute as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 172June 21, 2023 11:31 AM

R172 he is actually. Wonder if it’s a thirst follow or he heard him play somewhere? NGL bash’s type is so specific I presumed he was only into white guys

by Anonymousreply 173June 21, 2023 11:33 AM

R167 Kit doesn't need to delete them since they are temporary unlike the post he did with a Joe pic

R172 Poor Connor!

by Anonymousreply 174June 21, 2023 11:33 AM

I was very much joking (though it’s a but weird that the only post she liked out of the last 4 between Kit and Joe was the only one that Joe wasn’t the first slide). Based on Yaz being Team Yaz and pretty switched on, for the 10s of reasons stated that it would be dumb for Connor to pick a side, I don’t think Yaz would. You don’t drop a mate who is about to be famous with a much bigger audience. That girl knows where to align herself

The clout chasing stuff is weird. They were boyfriends who didn’t post about each other. They both bought different things to the relationship (Bash: Dick, money, connections - Joe: arse, access, recognition)

by Anonymousreply 175June 21, 2023 11:34 AM

R175 not to be a total ass - what connections did bash bring joe, like… at all. Money and dick for sure, but the 7 min he played Ben were and are his biggest role

by Anonymousreply 176June 21, 2023 11:35 AM

This is the guy who went to the Emmys for no reason, went up on stage for no reason leaving his boyfriend who just lost alone in the audience. Tells you everything you need to know.

by Anonymousreply 177June 21, 2023 11:35 AM

R175 Pray tell what connections did Bash manage to bring to the table?

by Anonymousreply 178June 21, 2023 11:36 AM

I’m guessing the summer houses and many London friends. Prior to Heartstopper he’d take Joe places that were new to him.

by Anonymousreply 179June 21, 2023 11:38 AM

R173 Still Bash's type, just with more melanin.

by Anonymousreply 180June 21, 2023 11:38 AM

R172 That guy is very cute. Maybe he’s expanding his taste and type. Poor Connor but he’s been seen on Grindr in the UK so maybe he’s given up.

by Anonymousreply 181June 21, 2023 11:41 AM

R179 Those aren't exactly connections.

And pre-Heartstopper as well, Joe used to get invited to HS related things on his own accord. Bash used to tag along like always.

by Anonymousreply 182June 21, 2023 11:42 AM

just rich people connections? I was taking the piss in response to the clout stuff. I have no idea what they really felt they got from each other (apart from dick and arse).

by Anonymousreply 183June 21, 2023 11:46 AM

R179 tbh the London friends thing just makes me feel worse for joe. Bash is losing out on being a plus one to a few events, joe is losing his entire London social circle, because bash doesn’t exactly seem interested in encouraging his friends to still be on good terms with joe. Joe will be fine, the cast clearly adore him and he’s likable as fuck and can make friends fast, but his entire London life is his ex.

by Anonymousreply 184June 21, 2023 11:46 AM

Bash managed to mooch off his ex's popularity cause of which he's relevant despite being a side character with five minutes screentime. Dumped said ex. And now is turning his friends circle against his ex which is kind of alienating him. But will also continue to enjoy all the benefits that he managed to bag by being with that ex (Dior).

All this doesn't seem to match with Bash's golden retriever public persona now does it?

by Anonymousreply 185June 21, 2023 11:53 AM

I might be in the minority on this, but I'd be surprised if Joe gave a shit about losing Bash's London social circle. He never seemed particularly close to any of Bash's friends except Connor, who isn't even London based.

by Anonymousreply 186June 21, 2023 11:56 AM

R184 It's shitty, but he's so young so it'll be fine. Also why they weren't ever going to work long term. Part of being young I guess, but Joe's been hanging out with Bash since he was 17 in high school and hasn't had the chance to go off on his own until now. ATL was the first taste of him just living on his own and I'm assuming he enjoyed it.

by Anonymousreply 187June 21, 2023 11:57 AM

Cute that Joe finally changed his profile pic and it’s one that Kit took. I’d laugh if Kit changed his to the ‘fagut’ one (he won’t).

by Anonymousreply 188June 21, 2023 12:00 PM

How is he turning his friend circle against Joe? Joe and Billy seemed to have some issue with each other, or something happened. Bash just seems to be moving on, as is Joe. We don’t know what happened between them.

by Anonymousreply 189June 21, 2023 12:00 PM

R186 I don’t think he’s like, weeping at the thought of it in terms of being very close to them. But it is daunting to find a whole new friend group to hang out with.

by Anonymousreply 190June 21, 2023 12:00 PM

R186 No shade to Bash (maybe a little), but Bash's social circle seems to change depending what he's interested in. He stays friends with people, but I doubt he's super close to everyone. Basically Nell and Billy are the two lasting friendships he has. HIs social circle in the Joe years were the HS cast and Joe and Connor.

by Anonymousreply 191June 21, 2023 12:01 PM

R186 nah, I agree. I can see the people Joe missing being Bash’s parents. I’ve had some real arsehole boyfriends who had great Mum’s I didn’t get to keep and I was sad about it. No word on Joe ever hanging out with any of Bash’s mates solo, so I think it’s probably a non issue

by Anonymousreply 192June 21, 2023 12:01 PM

I really do feel for the bash stans fighting for their life on here. I like both but am a bigger joe fan and think he got more screwed and is handling the breakup more maturely, but even I think some bash comments are over the to, he’s not evil. If he was my favourite you would not see me on these threads for a few months

by Anonymousreply 193June 21, 2023 12:02 PM

R192 again bash’s immediate family cutting joe off so fast when everyone else (mutuals, etc) are not just neutral but seem to be more than fine with joe does lean into the thinking for me that he’s kind of a coddled youngest child and when they saw something Joe did upset him, it didn’t matter that they loved Joe and he lived with them for years. He was cut off.

by Anonymousreply 194June 21, 2023 12:03 PM

R190 I think the London-based HS cast would rally around him, but we'll see.

by Anonymousreply 195June 21, 2023 12:05 PM

No worries. Bash's family will go back to coddling him when he gets into a relationship with another clone. We'll get to see the same patterns that we go to see with Joe with the new clone as well.

by Anonymousreply 196June 21, 2023 12:05 PM

R195 unlike connors immature ass, they’re trying to be neutral. Joe can make friends easily I’m sure

by Anonymousreply 197June 21, 2023 12:06 PM

Has anyone but his sister unfollowed Joe? His cousins and uncle that he’s close to liked Joe’s posts. His parents don’t have public accounts.

by Anonymousreply 198June 21, 2023 12:07 PM

His cousins are not going to unfollow, Joe is a Marvel boy.

by Anonymousreply 199June 21, 2023 12:10 PM

R198 fair, people seem divided on whether or not doulla unfollowed him. IF she did, I do think that’s sad and shitty so fast.

by Anonymousreply 200June 21, 2023 12:11 PM

R193 I’m not a Bash stan but think he seems like a very decent person, and I’m genuinely considering popping off somewhere else for a while. I’ve been on these threads for a while and this is the nastiest I’ve known it for a long time. And it’s almost all based on imaginary scenarios that people have convinced themselves of with very little information. Bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 201June 21, 2023 12:11 PM

R198 Some speculation Bash's mom and Bash did on his finsta, though I don't think he's lost three followers (including the sister).

Impossible to tell on main though. Billy unfollowed Joe on main. but not his finsta, which I'm assuming he's just not online enough to remember it.

by Anonymousreply 202June 21, 2023 12:12 PM

R197 Kit, Will, Tobie don't seem to have seen Bash super frequently while Joe was gone. I think they can avoid being dirtbags to Bash and still be closer to Joe. Especially since I expect Bash to continue retreating to his group of rich friends.

by Anonymousreply 203June 21, 2023 12:13 PM

The reason many seem to sympathize with Joe more is cause there has been no nastiness from his side (from his family or friends) like how some of Bash's side has treated Joe. Not one person has gone against Bash or even hinted at it which just says a lot about Joe and his maturity. That is he's not going around turning people against his ex.

by Anonymousreply 204June 21, 2023 12:16 PM

I’m basically reserving a lot of judgment until we see how they interact in person, at Ami or the premiere or whatever. Tbh I think bash’s “side” is acting more immature. But I also think that’s distinct from him. I think his sister, billy, and Connor are petty as fuck. Bash was actually in the damn relationship, him being a bit pissy or hurt or joe feeling the same way at least makes sense. These others acting up is a little embarrassing for them imo. But I judge them more for that than bash

by Anonymousreply 205June 21, 2023 12:19 PM

I say this with no enmity towards anyone here, if this feels too toxic and nasty totally encourage time off. And as I said I don’t think bash is a bad guy. but sometimes it’s clear who only uses the HS threads on this site and nothing else. The levels of nastiness on other threads would blow your mind, even this is relatively tame

by Anonymousreply 206June 21, 2023 12:21 PM

R205 But Bash has to be saying something for them to be reacting this way? They are not going to go to the extent of showing such pettiness towards Joe if it wasn't for Bash constantly trash talking Joe.

We can't just blame them when Bash can easily ask them to refrain from indulging in such childishness if he had any respect for his relationship with Joe. But he isn't doing so.

by Anonymousreply 207June 21, 2023 12:24 PM

R207 I guess my thinking is - putting billy aside for now - I think the onus is more on 1. A mutual nearly 29 year old friend who has known both for two years and has gone through his own painful breakup and come out the other side friends after months of anger and 2. A 30 something year old woman who knows Joe, has had him at her wedding, and knows he cared a lot about her brother, to even if they hear bash bitching and venting nonstop, understand that that does not equate to the truth. I judge a 21 year old venting about his rude ass ex rebounding etc. way less than people not in that relationship at all, who know the other person well, and who are older and should be wiser deciding they need to take sides. No one expected Steph to be neutral, bash is her brother - but the unfollow was an extremely petty and immature imo.

by Anonymousreply 208June 21, 2023 12:27 PM

Sorry to beat a dead horse on this, but it is always funny comparing the RWRB actors chemistry (or lack) to Joe and Kit's. maybe it'll be amazing onscreen but even in the early days when kit and joe didnt seem as close as they are now, they weren't this awkward.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209June 21, 2023 1:37 PM

R209

i cringed when i first saw that

by Anonymousreply 210June 21, 2023 1:53 PM

R209 Everything, including their energy, is so bro this and bro that. It’s embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 211June 21, 2023 1:55 PM

It’s very clear that the people who have always hated Bash are now extremely vocal on these threads. You’ve all made up a narrative based on nothing and are now just running with it. So as someone who loves Joe, but doesn’t think Bash is a bad person, here’s a more accurate sequence of events.

Joe and Bash dated for two years. Joe lived with Bash’s family. They clearly cared about one another but chose to be mostly private. Bash received constant hate from Kit fans who were butt hurt that Joe chose to date Bash and not Kit. Joe received hate whenever he tried to defend Bash.

In January, Joe started filming Agatha. A week into filming, Bash was canceled for voicing a video game. Bash obviously isn’t a transphobe, he was hired for this game in 2019 before JKR went full terf, zero other people associated with this game received even a fraction of the hate Bash got. Shortly after this, both Joe and Bash pulled way back from sm. We don’t know what was happening in there relationship. All signs point to Joe being busy filming Agatha, Bash being depressed and not sure how to handle himself when he was constantly getting canceled for no reason, neither of them being “bad boyfriends”.

In March, Bash spent several weeks in Japan, probably to get his shit together after all the HP hate stuff. Joe kept working. Bash visited Joe briefly before returning to the UK to start rehearsals for his play.

In May, Joe had a week off during which time he spent half his time in IOM and half his time in Chichester. Joe’s childhood friend who goes to school in Chichester went with Joe to see Bash’s play. A few weeks after returning to Atlanta, Joe started posting things on his stories that lead us all to believe they broke up.

Joe has lost exactly 1 follower from his finsta (Bash’s sister). His number did drop by one more and then went back up again a few days later. Bash’s finish’s following hasn’t dropped at all. Both Joe and Bash have been posting things on sm that scream “I’m fine without you, nobody worry”. So they are probably not fine, but will be eventually. Breakups are hard. Neither of them is being nasty or petty. None of their family/friends are being nasty/petty.

That’s what happened.

by Anonymousreply 212June 21, 2023 2:23 PM

Yeah, Steph's unfollow (cud have been joe removing the follow) was petty? And joe following only fan nick, sleeping with him and then posting him publically in his stories (god knows what he posted on priv) to rub on bash's face while he is super busy with his play was not spiteful and vindictive? Joe removing his posts on priv and calling himself a slut, his bff a hot dad is not toxic? If anything, bash and his family have been very graceful and classy about this. Lastly, why didnt joe post about seeing bash's play right after he saw it and before or after the breK up? That wasnt selfish and vindictive? If anything, it is actually joe who has been acting petty and disgusting all through. And you guys are grasping at straws to deflect and make it seem like bash and his friends and family are the spiteful ones (clue: the spiralling about the insta caption change that never happened).

by Anonymousreply 213June 21, 2023 2:28 PM

R212 Conveniently didn't include the mess with Billy and Connor in this essay.

Anyways, no one is obligated to like Bash. The same way people dislike Yaz for whatever reasons.

by Anonymousreply 214June 21, 2023 2:29 PM

R212 as someone who has said several times I have no issue with bash at all and think he’s getting way too much hate on this thread, you honestly don’t know a “more accurate version” than anyone else either. I appreciate you’re trying to be neutral but I don’t know why anyone on here thinks they are the arbiter of truth. We are all doing guesswork. Some imo are wildly off base (I don’t think Joe is hooking up or rebounding to be a dick to bash, I don’t think bash dated joe for 2 years for clout), but that does not mean my version or yours are any more accurate. You can say you think people are being unfair to bash and jumping to crazy conclusions, I don’t disagree. But literally we have 0 basis for thinking any of what you wrote is “a more accurate sequence of events” or what hapoened

by Anonymousreply 215June 21, 2023 2:34 PM

The way some of you rewrite history just to prop up Bash as some saint is so weird. Joe got so much hate on Twitter all cause he decided to stick by Bash that he had to deactivate his Twitter account. He got cancelled by most of the Heartstopper fandom for defending Bash. But yeah he's supposedly the bad boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 216June 21, 2023 2:35 PM

R214 Except that people actually have reasons to dislike Yaz (she’s clearly very arrogant and self involved, and doesn’t hype her castmates), but nobody has anything concrete whatsoever to dislike Bash. Nobody HAS to like him, but if people are gonna turn on him, at least let it come from an actual place of facts and reality. These threads have steered way off the path of reality in the last few weeks, under the illusion of ‘gossip’.

by Anonymousreply 217June 21, 2023 2:36 PM

This is boring. Hate bash, hate joe, hate both or neither, idc. They both are hot, young, charming, and with good careers. They’ll be fine. Better subject, Here’s a cute new pic of Joe at pride

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218June 21, 2023 2:37 PM

R217 I actually do like bash but… no, you don’t needs facts to not like someone? It is not a fact at all in any objective sense that Yaz is purely self involved. Her cast mates like her a lot and hype the shit out of her even thought she interacts with them less. Clearly she’s a much more likable person and probably better friend in person. If you’re going to judge her on social media while insisting disliking bash (which again, I don’t) or joe (ditto) based on people’s guesses based…also on social media, there’s some hypocrisy

by Anonymousreply 219June 21, 2023 2:39 PM

R217 Bash gives off highkey Bradley vibes. That is all the reason needed to be put off by him. And him being an attention seeker isn't something new? If you have followed him, you will know. Most of his posts being Kit centered isn't for shits and giggles. He knows what brings in the most interactions and who he needs to post to stay relevant within the Heartstopper fandom.

by Anonymousreply 220June 21, 2023 2:40 PM

R212 "A more accurate sequence of events" wouldn't have involved you editorializing by saying things like was Bash depressed and unable to handle himself or whatever.

R213 Joe very clearly was not Joe removing the follow given that a soft block would have resulted in Joe unfollowing her, and to this day he's still following from his finsta. If you're going to argue that x and y as discussed on here is this thread grasping at straws, don't then go on about something that makes even less sense.

by Anonymousreply 221June 21, 2023 2:43 PM

R218 I hope he turns up at PFW and still has the sunglasses.

by Anonymousreply 222June 21, 2023 2:44 PM

No one has to like any of them, but I don’t understand the reason to constantly bring up your resentment. It just goes around in circles filling these threads.

by Anonymousreply 223June 21, 2023 2:45 PM

Joe and Bash both changing their pfp on instagram and posting 'i'm having such a great time' pictures makes me think they'll have makeup sex in a few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 224June 21, 2023 2:47 PM

R223 I also don’t get the resentment but the backlash against the resentment “no one knows anything” posts make all of this incredibly circular. If someone ranting about how bash is a rat joe is better than is upsetting, I would keep scrolling. My personal take is Connor sucks, but bash and joe probably both just have hurt feelings and are overall nice people who will be just fine soon enough. I just ignore the games about how joe tried to sabotage bash’s play or how bash is a clout chaser

by Anonymousreply 225June 21, 2023 2:48 PM

Or Joe really is having a great time.

by Anonymousreply 226June 21, 2023 2:48 PM

R224 watch them Fuck after Ami while we’re all speculating on who their next rebounds will be

by Anonymousreply 227June 21, 2023 2:51 PM

R226 The comments about Joe and Bash fucking again feel like wishful thinking that some are trying to manifest by repeating over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 228June 21, 2023 2:53 PM

R228 to be clear I don’t think it’s a good idea if they do. Just think they’re young, clearly were very attracted to one another, both extremely hot, and being a little pissed at one another makes angry sex not altogether unlikely

by Anonymousreply 229June 21, 2023 2:56 PM

I don’t think they’ll fuck, nor Bash and Connor or Joe and Kit either. There are more men out in the world.

by Anonymousreply 230June 21, 2023 2:57 PM

R228 They just have that pattern of behavior that I know ends up with fucking your ex. If they really moved on, I don't think they would act that way on social media but who knows.

by Anonymousreply 231June 21, 2023 2:58 PM

So glad Alice keeps us in the loop of what’s important

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232June 21, 2023 2:58 PM

R231 I'm only really seeing that behavior from one of them.

by Anonymousreply 233June 21, 2023 2:58 PM

R233 I guess we'll see if they end up at the AMI show and if we have pictures/videos of them interacting.

by Anonymousreply 234June 21, 2023 3:02 PM

R233 which one?

by Anonymousreply 235June 21, 2023 3:03 PM

Crazy to see the likes he and Kit get now (Paul mescal for kits last one for instance). They’re getting more and more famous, s2 and marvel only will make them more so

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236June 21, 2023 3:15 PM

R228 this whole thread is wishful thinking though

by Anonymousreply 237June 21, 2023 3:16 PM

Another cast member off twitter, presuming because Elon’s insane new policy that cis is a slur

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238June 21, 2023 3:19 PM

R236 Celebrities seem to really like both of them when they meet them (and sometimes without meeting them).

by Anonymousreply 239June 21, 2023 3:21 PM

Kit’s going to have an aneurysm if he sees this video of Paul Mescal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240June 21, 2023 3:28 PM

R239 agreed, their irl charisma must be off the charts, because more famous celebrities seem extremely charmed by them and follow hem fast

by Anonymousreply 241June 21, 2023 3:30 PM

R238

did he really? he is such a fucking moron

by Anonymousreply 242June 21, 2023 3:31 PM

R240

I have a confession, i don’t actually find Paul that attractive. Like Kit would probably cream himself, but im not

by Anonymousreply 243June 21, 2023 3:33 PM

Yet another example of Alice’s awful writing. If my boyfriend told me my hottest trait was my hair or dimples I’d dump him. Especially given Charlie has an ED, can’t even go for smile or some shit. Alas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244June 21, 2023 3:36 PM

R244 Apologies for the ultra cheesiness, but I am hoping for some sort of cute scene where Nick plays with Charlie’s curls. That hair is just dying to be played with.

by Anonymousreply 245June 21, 2023 3:40 PM

R245 I’m hoping for a scene where nick pins Charlie down and goes to town on him. But agreed Joe has perfect hair and that would be cute and more realistic

by Anonymousreply 246June 21, 2023 3:43 PM

I wonder if Kit pauses Normal People a lot.

by Anonymousreply 247June 21, 2023 3:44 PM

Wonder if joe and bash have one another’s numbers blocked or if they’ve just ignored one another post breakup

by Anonymousreply 248June 21, 2023 3:45 PM

I would guess just ignore each other.

by Anonymousreply 249June 21, 2023 3:50 PM

R232 Funny how she releases a sex scene and then go into hiding, leaving the fandom to act like it didn’t happen.

by Anonymousreply 250June 21, 2023 3:55 PM

R250 To be fair, I wouldn't call that a sex scene, more passionate kissing and Nick removing his shirt. That's pretty much it. Bash looks different but I don't know how exactly?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251June 21, 2023 4:01 PM

R251 haircut, angle, dead eyed selfie. He looks hot though

by Anonymousreply 252June 21, 2023 4:03 PM

Alice getting called out for that sex scene. Love when I come across intelligent fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253June 21, 2023 4:04 PM

R251 That selfie was a pleasant surprise. He looks really hot. I wonder if Connor or Nell will share anything.

by Anonymousreply 254June 21, 2023 4:06 PM

R253 That person doesn't seem to be aware that the sex they had was handjobs, there was no prep needed.

by Anonymousreply 255June 21, 2023 4:06 PM

R251 still hot but looks a little dead inside. lack of Joe's ass does that to a man

by Anonymousreply 256June 21, 2023 4:11 PM

R255 Can't blame them, we only know that because of the following patreon pages. The scene is very elusive and inconclusive.

by Anonymousreply 257June 21, 2023 4:11 PM

R253 Ha, wasn't there someone on here who commented on Patreon how unrealistic it was a few weeks ago, and her minions dived on him? Are you still around, brave DLer?

by Anonymousreply 258June 21, 2023 4:12 PM

The strong urge to touch Joe's curls. Even at this length, it's looking good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259June 21, 2023 4:19 PM

R259 at the risk of sounding like a twitter girl, while I think joe is insanely hot and fuckable (hottest to me of the cast), and in no way find him feminine, he is also just extremely pretty. Great skin, beautiful lips and eyes, really pretty smile especially when his teeth show, amazing hair

by Anonymousreply 260June 21, 2023 4:20 PM

R259 He looked great that day. Love his little cheeky smile.

by Anonymousreply 261June 21, 2023 4:25 PM

Joe has got such beautiful lips. Also, it's a good thing that they changed the lighting this season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262June 21, 2023 4:29 PM

R262 that bottom left picture is an insanely good shot of him. He was really cute s1 but his glow up is wild

by Anonymousreply 263June 21, 2023 4:31 PM

R263 My favorite scene in season 1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264June 21, 2023 4:34 PM

R264 his bone structure, coloring, lips, hair. Genetically gifted man

by Anonymousreply 265June 21, 2023 4:41 PM

HBO submitted Kit for the Best Character Voice-Over Performance category at the Emmys. I think the show's profile probably isn't high enough for him to get in, but pretty cool that they submitted him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266June 21, 2023 5:06 PM

R266 that is really cool. Casting a kid to voice Pan was really smart, him ageing with Lyra was amazing and for his age Kit did a really good job with it

by Anonymousreply 267June 21, 2023 5:12 PM

His voice work in that one emotional scene was very good.

by Anonymousreply 268June 21, 2023 5:12 PM

Would be amazing to see him attend the 'actual' Emmys, if he does end up being nominated.

by Anonymousreply 269June 21, 2023 5:14 PM

R266 Wonder if Kit cares about the Emmys. He barely acknowledged winning one.

by Anonymousreply 270June 21, 2023 5:14 PM

Reminds me of that random post claiming joe was doing voicwork for the Sea Beast 2. Random as hell but I’d love to see it.

R270 as someone who thinks he should’ve gone to the Emmys he won, the real emmys are way different and I think he’d be very excited

by Anonymousreply 271June 21, 2023 5:16 PM

I'm praying we never get a musical episode because I know Bradley will be way too thrilled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272June 21, 2023 5:17 PM

Fuck, are you telling me I might have to figure out how to go to the actual Emmy’s this year?

by Anonymousreply 273June 21, 2023 5:22 PM

R272 hed tonya Harding joe to take the lead role

by Anonymousreply 274June 21, 2023 5:24 PM

R272 does anyone have that one clip of Bradley singing Mr Cellohane? Joe fucking loves musical theatre but thankfully for him since Bradley is there he isn’t the annoying theatre gay

by Anonymousreply 275June 21, 2023 5:26 PM

I do think Kit cares a lot about the Emmys (admittedly the family Emmys probably less so), but I'm fairly sure that something fairly major (likely a Maia breakup, or family emergency etc) happened to stop him attending. It was all a bit weird and we never got an explanation for him not attending, so it was obviously a private reason. If he can fly all around Europe and the US for schmoozy parties/fashion events and then go straight home (Milan as an example), he would certainly turn up for his Emmy nomination unless there was a very good reason.

by Anonymousreply 276June 21, 2023 5:35 PM

R271 Kit and Joe both have voices that are great for VO work.

R273 It's pretty unlikely, the show wasn't a big thing towards the end so it probably wasn't seen by enough voters.

by Anonymousreply 277June 21, 2023 5:35 PM

R275 You’re welcome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278June 21, 2023 5:37 PM

R276 I highly doubt it, sorry. I think he wanted a break and maybe didn’t expect to win. He was in Argentina before it and stayed in Argentina for over a week after it hanging out, don’t think it was a breakup or that they were ever serious enough to really have a breakup

by Anonymousreply 279June 21, 2023 5:37 PM

So now that Nick and Charlie have finally slept together, will we get to see that in Season 4?

by Anonymousreply 280June 21, 2023 5:38 PM

R276 He was vacationing in Argentina.

by Anonymousreply 281June 21, 2023 5:38 PM

R278 it gives me full body chills. Sometimes I want to joke that type wise bash can rebound with Bradley and then I watch that and remember that I do like bash and want the best for him

by Anonymousreply 282June 21, 2023 5:39 PM

R280 Not any more explicitly than it is in the comic with the rating it has. Maybe even less explicit than the comic.

by Anonymousreply 283June 21, 2023 5:39 PM

R282 I cannot imagine anything more awful than the combination of Bash and Bradley's personalities in one relationship.

by Anonymousreply 284June 21, 2023 5:40 PM

R284 I overall like bash - I don’t want to bag on him but he seems a little too extra for me, but probably good fun and a nice guy. Bradley I could not do for more than 20 min.

If they ever got together I don’t think the cast would even shun them for fucking with joe, they’d all just watch in horrified fascination

by Anonymousreply 285June 21, 2023 5:43 PM

R279 He didn't stay a week after. He stayed maybe max 2-3 days then went home. We don't know how serious they were either.

by Anonymousreply 286June 21, 2023 5:43 PM

R286 ok, I guess neither of us knows. But I’ll say my strong inclination and I think the 8nclination of 95% of the thread is Kit didn’t plan to go at all and the breakup or whatever had nothing to do with it

by Anonymousreply 287June 21, 2023 5:48 PM

R266 Dafne Keen talked about the scene Kit went in for pretty recently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288June 21, 2023 5:49 PM

Alice eon vacation - imagine Connor invited her and she rolls through to bash’s Cannes house tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 289June 21, 2023 6:05 PM

That house looks like a dream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290June 21, 2023 6:12 PM

What are all of your predictions for the cast's future relationships? Not specifically who they will date, but more dating types?

I think Kit will continue to have casual open relationships for the next several years. He'll probably have hook ups we never know about, but also a series of semi-public short-term not serious relations, like the one he had with Maia. Hopefully, including with other men. Kit's very mature so probably mostly people older than him, but I doubt we'll see more than a 5 year age-gap.

Joe will probably enjoy being single for a while, but I expect him to settle back into a serious relationship as soon as he finds someone he wants to be in a serious relationship with. I think his next boyfriend will be another public figure (as famous or more famous than Joe) and they will make their relationship public - become a bit of an "it couple". I expect Joe to be less worried about age-gap but still not date someone too old. Maybe 5-10 years older than him.

Bash will find another curly haired twink, but I doubt it will be another actor. Probably a young socialite or maybe a model. Someone who isn't going to outshine Bash in any way.

Will/Tobie/the girls will all continue to be mostly private and leave us only guessing and/or not caring.

by Anonymousreply 291June 21, 2023 6:14 PM

R291 more or less agreed. I don’t think bash was offended by joes fame the way some people do, tbh.I think long distance just got to him. So someone in the same place as him or willing to travel with him a lot which means yeah, probably another super rich kid or an influencer of some kind.

Agreed re Kit.

Joe will definitely go for an older guy but be conscientious of the optics. I could totally see him fucking someone thirty something now, for instance, but agree the next relationship would be with someone within a few years. I think he enjoying being single and not rushing to settle down again, but I think he’d be willing to do another relationship.

by Anonymousreply 292June 21, 2023 6:21 PM

I don't imagine Joe or Kit in serious relationships in the near future. Not really sure about much beyond that.

by Anonymousreply 293June 21, 2023 6:25 PM

R290 That view is incredible. I wonder if they’re doing coke or just smoking weed while staying in Cannes.

by Anonymousreply 294June 21, 2023 6:26 PM

R293 I tend to agree if for no other reason than scheduling, esp if joes last long term relationship ended in part due to distance. He’ll be spending a few months in Atlanta on and off for a few years and god knows where else he’ll be filming

by Anonymousreply 295June 21, 2023 6:27 PM

R291 Agree with you about all of them. Like you said, I see Joe being in a relationship with an out and proud guy going forward in the future. And we know that Joe won't be affected even if the guy he's with outshines him.

by Anonymousreply 296June 21, 2023 6:28 PM

What if Marvel gives a push to Joe and the guy who will be playing Hulkling like how they did with Tom/Zendaya in the earlier days of the Spiderman?

by Anonymousreply 297June 21, 2023 6:29 PM

Id mean we would have to have an idea of who Hulkling is going to be. We still have no idea as to who the potential people are

by Anonymousreply 298June 21, 2023 6:33 PM

In regards to Kits potential nomination, who else could be nominated? idk voice actors/projects well enough to know who potential competion could be

by Anonymousreply 299June 21, 2023 6:34 PM

I don't think Marvel pushed Tom/Zendaya, they just fell for each other. If Joe and whoever is cast as Hulkling are attracted to each other and want to have a relationship, they could do that. Dating a co-worker cuts down on the long-distance nature of the relationship. But having to continue working with Bash after they break up might make Joe a little more cautious about hooking up with co-workers. Kit/Maia's relationship was easy because it was for a one-off movie. Wiccan/Hulkling are going to be working together for years.

If Joe wants to fool around with Marvel co-stars, I think it's more likely he'd date a Villian of the Week type of star, who isn't going to be in more than whatever project they are filming together.

by Anonymousreply 300June 21, 2023 6:36 PM

R294 Probably both. No Bash or Connor in that Instagram story though.

by Anonymousreply 301June 21, 2023 6:37 PM

R299 Here's the full ballot. 22 pages of performers. Usually, you get the same crop of people pop up for nominations (Seth MacFarlane, Hank Azaria, Seth Green, Alex Borstein, Nancy Cartwright, Maya Rudolph) in animated roles. Odds are stacked against Kit just based on the kind of role he's playing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302June 21, 2023 6:39 PM

R300 Don't think Joe is going to be sitting there doing so many calculations before getting into a relationship. Even if it's with a co-star. Many thought after his break-up, that he won't be flirty with Kit and will be reserved cause he will be a bit cautious about the whole co-star thing but look at where we are now.

And about Bash, hopefully he'll get written off the show next season so Joe won't be that affected.

by Anonymousreply 303June 21, 2023 6:40 PM

R301 Off fucking each other somewhere, naturally.

by Anonymousreply 304June 21, 2023 6:41 PM

R297 Marvel doesn't push the showmance thing for any of their projects. That was just Tom and Zendaya.

by Anonymousreply 305June 21, 2023 6:42 PM

Bash getting whacked as per usual for the JKR link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306June 21, 2023 6:44 PM

Joe: single until he finds another guy he's interested in (removed from anyone he knows) then he'll settle down quickly. Kit: single for the next couple years. Bash: another boyfriend pretty quick but nothing too serious. But I do think there's a possibility Joe and Bash make up.

by Anonymousreply 307June 21, 2023 6:44 PM

How do y'all see Joe and Bash making up? Joe seems to have moved on and is doing pretty well in his single era. Bash, although seems bitter, I doubt he wants to get back with Joe if he's being so petty.

by Anonymousreply 308June 21, 2023 6:47 PM

R306 Ignoring the fandom part of this, JKR is such a freak. What the fuck is that tweet?

R308 I don’t see it at all either, especially with Joe having a say.

by Anonymousreply 309June 21, 2023 6:48 PM

R308 Because that's what 50% of people do after their first big break up? It's not unimaginable and the breakup happened pretty recently. I don't know why some of you are so worked up at the idea.

by Anonymousreply 310June 21, 2023 6:50 PM

Beyond a reunion seeming unrealistic at this point, I like Joe too much to want that for him.

by Anonymousreply 311June 21, 2023 6:51 PM

Joe getting pissed at Billy to the point of unliking a post and Billy unfollowing him some days later makes me think Bash and him are over for good.

Billy liked Nell’s post so he’s not completely off Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 312June 21, 2023 6:52 PM

R312 There’s also the fact that Bash’s sister burnt that bridge by unfollowing Joe.

by Anonymousreply 313June 21, 2023 6:54 PM

R307 I'm not fulling ruling out the possibility of them getting back together, mainly because there is SO MUCH we don't know. I think it really all comes down to why they broke up in the first place. If it was a stupid argument that blew up and was exacerbated by them being long-distance, than ex-sex seems possible and could turn into them trying for a relationship round two. If they broke up because of deeper issues and at least one of them is happier now that they are single they won't get back together. We just don't know.

Based upon what we've seen, which is crumbs, I would probably give their odds at trying again 15-20%. It's not zero, but also highly unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 314June 21, 2023 6:55 PM

R312 not sure how this is a joe problem purely? Bash’s sister unfollowing, as someone else says, suggests pissiness on his side too.

by Anonymousreply 315June 21, 2023 7:03 PM

Fwiw I don’t think everyone who thinks there’s a chance they’re getting back together is hoping for it. I think people are looking objectively at the fact that it’s their first long relationship, possibly first time having sex for joe (unclear), they had very intertwined lives, it seems to have ended with both feeling a little hurt, they’re both young, both hot, and will probably be on set together for at least some time in s3. I don’t think round 2 would be a great idea but I wouldn’t be shocked to see it. That said, if bash isn’t in s3 I think it’s extremely unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 316June 21, 2023 7:07 PM

R301 maybe Connor got his dream and they’re off fucking.

I actually do wonder at this point if bash is skipping PFW. I’m sorry, stupid move if so

by Anonymousreply 317June 21, 2023 7:10 PM

Joe just spotted in London, in soho

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318June 21, 2023 7:12 PM

R318 The Ami show is tomorrow, I wouldn't have thought he'd still be in the UK at 8 PM.

by Anonymousreply 319June 21, 2023 7:18 PM

Noah Schnapp is in Paris wearing an Ami sweater. Between that and Bash following him yesterday, presuming he’s attending. Bash can try to upgrade from joe theee (joe is way hotter though).

Maybe Joe just isn’t attending? Seems really unlikely to me though, he got the gifted hoodie from them recently and liked their post only yesterday

by Anonymousreply 320June 21, 2023 7:19 PM

I mean it is paris, its possible he can go in the morning/later tonight. The Ami show is the last one of the day at 8:30. I really am praying that he shows up

by Anonymousreply 321June 21, 2023 7:20 PM

R319 The show is at 8:30 (PM, not AM), so he could still go but he’d be cutting it kind of close.

by Anonymousreply 322June 21, 2023 7:20 PM

R319 Tranfer flight? Maybe he stopped in London to stop somewhere on the way? airbnb/apartment he recently rented, etc.

by Anonymousreply 323June 21, 2023 7:20 PM

R320 Imagining Bash going up to him to introduce himself and Noah being confused as to who the hell he is.

by Anonymousreply 324June 21, 2023 7:22 PM

R319 I feel like skipping PFW to hang out with family is one thing, skipping it to go hang out in London would be odd. No direct flights from IOM to Paris, so he would have a layover regardless. Or maybe he and bash divided custody of shows. He kept Dior and bash got Ami.

by Anonymousreply 325June 21, 2023 7:22 PM

R325

If that were the case, if be less salty about it. I’d take Dior over Ami in a heartbeat

by Anonymousreply 326June 21, 2023 7:24 PM

although i would want him to go to both shows

by Anonymousreply 327June 21, 2023 7:24 PM

R326 I’m kidding, Joe got stand-alone invitations to both I would think. Declining one to avoid bash is fine if that’s his preference but hopefully he doesn’t see the need for that

by Anonymousreply 328June 21, 2023 7:25 PM

He probably wants to minimise the risk of running into his ex so last minute flight sounds right. On another note, I don't know how these boys can travel so much. I would be exhausted.

by Anonymousreply 329June 21, 2023 7:26 PM

Kenzo and Dior are on the 23rd so he could head over with Will if he ends up skipping Ami. Loewe is on the 24th.

by Anonymousreply 330June 21, 2023 7:26 PM

R320 Noah about to be left wondering as to who on earth is this guy after Bash starts off with 'Hey Sebastian Croft here'.

by Anonymousreply 331June 21, 2023 7:27 PM

Guessing from the fact that all his friends are still in his Cannes house that bash might literally just be going to Ami. Head over tonight, show tomorrow, back to Cannes the following morning

by Anonymousreply 332June 21, 2023 7:27 PM

R331 He'll confuse Croft for craft and ask him to bring him a drink.

by Anonymousreply 333June 21, 2023 7:29 PM

They have a mutual so bash would probably just introduce himself to Noah that way. Do have to say he’s beating the “issue with a more famous man” allegations at least

by Anonymousreply 334June 21, 2023 7:29 PM

R334 Still doubt Noah will have any clue as to who Sebastian Croft is.

by Anonymousreply 335June 21, 2023 7:31 PM

I see Bash continuing with his vacation during PFW but we’ll see. Connor turns 29 on Friday.

by Anonymousreply 336June 21, 2023 7:32 PM

Noah gets asked about HS quite a bit on his lives (to which he’s answered he’s seen and loves) so Bash shouldn’t be a complete unknown to him.

by Anonymousreply 337June 21, 2023 7:33 PM

He doesn’t follow any of the cast so he might just be placating the fans.

by Anonymousreply 338June 21, 2023 7:35 PM

Let's be real for a moment. Casuals who watch Heartstopper only know Joe and Kit by their names. And to some extent Yaz. No one is about to be invested in a character who was there for less than five minutes.

by Anonymousreply 339June 21, 2023 7:35 PM

R336 I think between him being missing from the above pic and his randomly following Noah Ami is close to a lock. I remain unclear on Dior and loewe

by Anonymousreply 340June 21, 2023 7:37 PM

If bash beelines for Noah first thing, he will indeed beat the imo baseless “he hated joes fame” accusations but sadly not the clout chasing ones. And I say this liking bash

by Anonymousreply 341June 21, 2023 7:38 PM

We'll see if Joe wishes Connor a happy birthday on his ig.

by Anonymousreply 342June 21, 2023 7:39 PM

R341 Also him being not okay with long distance relationships won't work out going forward as well. Cause Noah is located in the States. So if Bash does zero in on Noah, sadly it just confirms the clout chasing accusations.

by Anonymousreply 343June 21, 2023 7:40 PM

Regarding the “issues with joes fame” thing, I actually have a semi serious crack theory. I don’t agree with people who think bash had a real issue with joes fame. Like him or not, he always seemed genuinely thrilled for his success and hyped it up a lot. I’m sure he as an ambitious person also wants more for himself but haven’t seen signs of any issues with joe.

But my theory is Connor had the issues. The year or two after he came out he got actually a lot of attention relative to his fame as this young out gay actor, and then his career fizzled. He tried to be an artsy serious person and no one really bit; tried to do fashion and ditto. When he met Joe and bash, Bash was already a working actor, 10 years experience, etc and while bash’s career is imo good, it’s not so insane that I think it would invoke deep jealousy. But joes would. A total unknown when Connor met him, now the star of a much more successful Netflix show (Connors wasn’t nearly as popular), Emmy nominated, invited by the top brands, marvel star, and only 2 years into his career? Total crack theory but I did wonder it when he never came up with joe or looked happy for him at TS when fans ran to meet him. Think some jealousy played a role in how eager he was to drop him

by Anonymousreply 344June 21, 2023 7:43 PM

Oh bash not only followed Noah but liked a post from may? Yeah he’s making a move

by Anonymousreply 345June 21, 2023 7:46 PM

R345 Bash is not Noah's type, sadly. R344 Didin't he make a huge ig post (before the show dropped) saying how proud he was of them and he couldn't wait to see them become huge stars?

by Anonymousreply 346June 21, 2023 7:48 PM

R346 he did but to be fair, saying that and then seeing one of them (both really) eclipse you in 2 years way younger has to sting.

What is Noah’s type

by Anonymousreply 347June 21, 2023 7:49 PM

Connor needs to work a bit harder instead of mooching off others. Maybe then he'll get to be employed again.

by Anonymousreply 348June 21, 2023 7:51 PM

Bash never beating the cloutchaser allegations.

by Anonymousreply 349June 21, 2023 7:51 PM

Need to see Joe giggling and flirting with Jonathan Bailey tomorrow for my own fantasies

by Anonymousreply 350June 21, 2023 8:01 PM

Back to RWRB for a minute - it’s so funny seeing female teen fans get offended gay men call out lack of chemistry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351June 21, 2023 8:05 PM

R350 Jonathan is sadly very much into daddies but who knows. I just want to see Joe in a hot outfit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352June 21, 2023 8:07 PM

R351 The problem isn't the bro banter itself, per se. Some men are naturally like that. The problem is that the bro banter between them feels forced and like they're using it to keep distance between them. God forbid they're affectionate towards each other, might be too gay.

by Anonymousreply 353June 21, 2023 8:08 PM

R346 The post says nothing about them becoming huge stars, FWIW.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354June 21, 2023 8:11 PM

R344 I definitely see that regarding Connor. And since I am someone who thinks Joe's fame is a contributing factor to their problems, I'll try to articulate my thoughts a bit. Of course, with the carveout that this is all speculation and obviously none of know anything about their private lives and people are welcome to have other opinions.

Based upon the recent uptick in Joe's sm activity, I think he has gotten over his fear of fame and need for privacy. I wouldn't be surprised if Joe told Bash he wanted to make their relationship public. Bash has celebrated all of Joe's success and has never done anything that implies deep jealousy. But Bash is an ambitious actor who hasn't broken out yet. He's been acting for over a decade always in supporting roles. I think he has talent and probably will break out eventually, but he's not at Joe's level anymore. And he can't play the co-star game with Marvel, he'll only be a +1. If Joe and Bash made their relationship public, Bash's biggest claim to fame would be "Joe Locke's boyfriend". It might even make it harder for him to book future jobs, especially straight roles. And if Bash didn't want to make their relationship public because Joe is too famous now, well then, I completely support the relationship ending, and think Joe could have been the one to do the dumping.

by Anonymousreply 355June 21, 2023 8:12 PM

R354 Yikes, being a bitch for a second but that is Alice's worst hairstyle choice that I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 356June 21, 2023 8:12 PM

R352 never underestimate the power of a pretty twink with joes charisma, flirtiness, and ass

by Anonymousreply 357June 21, 2023 8:12 PM

R354 It's not that one. I think it was an IG story.

by Anonymousreply 358June 21, 2023 8:13 PM

Taking Joe in London as a good sign as he could have been there to collect things from Holly. I know the brands would dress him but who knows what else he’ll attend while he’s there. I was in the minority concerned he may not go at all

by Anonymousreply 359June 21, 2023 8:13 PM

R355 I really don’t think Joe did the dumping for a variety of reasons, one being that as much as I have a LOT of empathy for people who couldn’t deal with evn a semi closeted relationship (I don’t think I could), Joe seems remarkably empathic about it. He’s mentioned in interviews knowing that it’s scary, that you can’t take it back and it impacts how the world views you, etc. i also, without trying to deify him because I also don’t think it would be a bad thing, don’t think he’d rebound publicly/semi publicly so quickly if so

by Anonymousreply 360June 21, 2023 8:14 PM

R359 my first thought was he might’ve arranged a long layover to go to Tobie’s play. Holly also a good guess

by Anonymousreply 361June 21, 2023 8:17 PM

Joe followed a tattoo artist that works in a shop out of Soho. Liked this post as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362June 21, 2023 9:44 PM

R362 Joe got a tattoo that says 'fuck rich boys'.

by Anonymousreply 363June 21, 2023 9:46 PM

LOL please don’t get a post breakup tattoo, Joe…

Coincidentally it’s the same tattoo artist who’s tattooed Nell’s boyfriend and Tanner.

by Anonymousreply 364June 21, 2023 9:47 PM

R362 He's said he wanted a tattoo a couple of times in HS interviews, wouldn't be surprised if he took the plunge. Location and timing checks out.

by Anonymousreply 365June 21, 2023 9:48 PM

R362 trying to tell if Joe is considering or getting a tattoo or if the artist is gay and hot.

Getting an impulsive post breakup tattoo is very 19 yr old. Not to be a dick to him, just funny

by Anonymousreply 366June 21, 2023 9:49 PM

It may be that he has to get it in a private enough place (as an actor) that he can’t post a pic, which would be a shame. Lol I really hope it isn’t a reckless post-breakup tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 367June 21, 2023 9:51 PM

R367 Maybe he got the smiling face ':)' Nick drew on Charlie's hand. Maybe it's on his perfect ass.

by Anonymousreply 368June 21, 2023 9:54 PM

R368 he better not put anything on his ass. Though it’s fair that smiling or crying tears of gratitude would be my first reaction to seeing it.

Hopefully it’s something he’s wanted for a while and not on impulse, and that it’s in a more discrete area; shoulder or something.

Who knows, maybe Bash didn’t like tattoos and Joe decided fuck it why not now that they’re done

by Anonymousreply 369June 21, 2023 9:56 PM

Them following Joe back immediately makes me pretty certain he got one today. And the shop is in soho. So random, but hopefully it’s a good and well done one

by Anonymousreply 370June 21, 2023 10:00 PM

Getting a tattoo after a breakup is so cliched.

At least the artist Joe followed is hot

by Anonymousreply 371June 21, 2023 10:00 PM

R371 it is, but he’s 19. Aside from some cringe ones I overall like the artists style, and the pieces tend to be pretty subtle and low key. If he rolls into ami tomorrow with a huge bandage covering his entire forearm though…

by Anonymousreply 372June 21, 2023 10:03 PM

R371 At least he didn't buzzcut his hair.

by Anonymousreply 373June 21, 2023 10:04 PM

We don't know for sure if he is getting a tattoo.

The tattoo artist looks hot. Maybe he followed him cause he's a probable hook up.

by Anonymousreply 374June 21, 2023 10:05 PM

He follows Trump Jr. so I’m rooting for a tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 375June 21, 2023 10:07 PM

Very curious about what he’d get. Better not be a cringe quote about knowing your worth

by Anonymousreply 376June 21, 2023 10:08 PM

Gonna have the words freedom on his forearm tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 377June 21, 2023 10:09 PM

This guy has only been tatooting since 2022? Know your worth king. But tbh his work is decent

by Anonymousreply 378June 21, 2023 10:10 PM

When we find out that Joe backed out from AMI to avoid Bash.

by Anonymousreply 379June 21, 2023 10:13 PM

R379 that would suck. No offense to bash, he’s jot, but I haven’t seen Joe at a fashion event in ages and look forward to what Holly would pull for him more than what Harry will stick bash in

by Anonymousreply 380June 21, 2023 10:17 PM

If I have to see Bash and Connor tomorrow and not Joe I'm going to become a Bash anti

by Anonymousreply 381June 21, 2023 10:18 PM

i want a new Holly & Joe look. Harry sucks as a stylist so i would rather not see something atrocious

by Anonymousreply 382June 21, 2023 10:19 PM

R381 I was going to say, if the Bash stans left think it’s bad now…

by Anonymousreply 383June 21, 2023 10:22 PM

Who does Joe know in London? Is he keeping in touch with some of his friends from the Domar play? I hope he didn't get his first tattoo by himself.

by Anonymousreply 384June 21, 2023 10:39 PM

I'm sure he has at least one London friend who isn't also Bash's friend. Could have also brought Lucy or Sam.

by Anonymousreply 385June 21, 2023 10:42 PM

He’s also a pretty independent guy. If (as I hope) London was just a layover between IOM and ami, mightve just gone himself for a simple tattoo

by Anonymousreply 386June 21, 2023 10:44 PM

I went to search Joe's name to see if anyone else had spotted him and the first tweet was yet another person who thinks Joe and Kit are secretly together.

R384 He has plenty of people he could have reached out to, but like R386 said, he's pretty independent so it wouldn't be surprising if he went on his own.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387June 21, 2023 10:52 PM

Ami show isn't until the evening. he's got plenty of time.

R383 Yeah. Joe missing despite being off work and being sent their clothes not too long ago and Connor and Bash going together is going to piss off a lot of people since they'll think Joe avoided going for Bash. Good luck!

R387 So secret they didn't see each other for 6 months. Gotta keep it on the down low

by Anonymousreply 388June 21, 2023 10:54 PM

R388 To be fair, seeing each other didn't end up mattering in Joe and Bash's case. Jokes aside, the general audience is not going to know that they didn't see each other for that long, the point was that it's a compliment to their chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 389June 21, 2023 10:56 PM

The absolute scenes that’ll ensue if kit and Joe went for a matching tattoo

by Anonymousreply 390June 21, 2023 10:57 PM

R389 between the 4 seconds of them together in the teaser and the level of comfort they had at Pride (not to mention the cute photos Kit took of Joe) even some casual fans seem excited for their chemistry

by Anonymousreply 391June 21, 2023 11:47 PM

R391 I have seen a reaction video of the teaser and they basically said they were only watching the show to see Nick and Charlie. The disappointment they'll have when Tara, Darcy, Elle, Tao, Isaac, Imogen, James, and Elle's new friends will take up half the screen time. Oh, and the teacher's love story too.

by Anonymousreply 392June 22, 2023 1:05 AM

I hope they realize people want to see a lot of Nick and Charlie.

by Anonymousreply 393June 22, 2023 1:09 AM

Teacher love story should be good.

by Anonymousreply 394June 22, 2023 1:10 AM

It is funny how much content there is after months of limping along. So much that a likely Joe tattoo passes with only a few comments

by Anonymousreply 395June 22, 2023 3:09 AM

If this is in young avengers, whoever plays hulkling is the luckiest man alive

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396June 22, 2023 3:45 AM

If they follow the comics, Kit already know what it’s like to carry Joe over his shoulders like that.

by Anonymousreply 397June 22, 2023 3:57 AM

Holly white just posted she’s at Issey Miyake Homme at the Lourve.

by Anonymousreply 398June 22, 2023 9:30 AM

Hopefully Joe shows up today. About 10 hours till the event so we’ll see

by Anonymousreply 399June 22, 2023 9:38 AM

R398 Can’t say that’s a label I’d be keen to see Joe in.

by Anonymousreply 400June 22, 2023 9:40 AM

Gold star to the DLer who predicted a Tobie catch up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401June 22, 2023 10:26 AM

Joe really living his best life now

by Anonymousreply 402June 22, 2023 10:27 AM

Love this new series of the HS boys and fag. Just generally love Joe being close to all of them tbh. Will next (but in Paris, Joe, get your ass over there)

by Anonymousreply 403June 22, 2023 10:28 AM

Really hoping this means some cute content of Kit, Joe, Tobie and Will hanging out.

by Anonymousreply 404June 22, 2023 10:30 AM

I am just waiting for Joe to be spotted in Paris

by Anonymousreply 405June 22, 2023 10:30 AM

I really don’t think any of the cast is interested in actively taking sides but p clear to me who they’re staying closer to if the issue is forced in any way

by Anonymousreply 406June 22, 2023 10:35 AM

Didn't even notice the plate. Joe has a real talent for finding fag in the open world

by Anonymousreply 407June 22, 2023 10:35 AM

R407 a talent that will serve him well as a single man

by Anonymousreply 408June 22, 2023 10:46 AM

R401 I wouldn’t be surprised if Joe stayed with Tobie or even moved in with in while they shot season 3. They seem to get along well.

by Anonymousreply 409June 22, 2023 10:50 AM

R409 I’d guess he and Kit will both accept slough Netflix housing, they have long days every day. But his weekends and days off I can definitely see bouncing between tobie, Kit and will.

by Anonymousreply 410June 22, 2023 10:54 AM

Behind the scenes videos in Paris showed Joe pranking Tobie a few times (stealing his cap, secretly untying his shoelaces). They seem really close.

by Anonymousreply 411June 22, 2023 10:58 AM

Joe liked the latest Ami post so guessing he’s on his way

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412June 22, 2023 10:59 AM

R411 I get the sense that joe being a cute little brat is generally pretty appealing as it is to me. Bash aside, Kit and tobie are both obviously extremely fond of him and find him funny

by Anonymousreply 413June 22, 2023 11:02 AM

Poor thing. Not gonna happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414June 22, 2023 11:10 AM

R414 Really wondering if they’ve talked since the breakup. Kit was nice posting Bash on his stories but Bash didn’t even acknowledge it. Joe gives off the energy that’s he’s very over it. I hope the premiere won’t be too awkward but I could see Bash not going.

by Anonymousreply 415June 22, 2023 11:16 AM

I'd guess they haven't said a word to watch other in over a month. Well, maybe some angry texts back and forth

by Anonymousreply 416June 22, 2023 11:19 AM

R415 if either of them is still bitter or upset enough in late July to be skipping career events for it, they need a come to Jesus talk from their families and friends. If bash doesn’t want to try to stay friends, that’s fine if sad as they had 2 good years together. But I think he should absolutely go to the premiere and try to play nice for the sake of professionalism and not burning any bridges. IMO though if he’s going to fashion week events knowing he’s seeing his ex there, he’ll suck it up for the premiere of a show he actually worked on.

by Anonymousreply 417June 22, 2023 11:19 AM

I feel like in breakups the ball is always in one persons court to reach out to try to be on friendly terms, generally the dumped person but not always. Here I legit can’t tell. I’m pretty certain bash ended it, but Joe is imo also being more mature about it. Who knows. I do think if bash is back for s3 the intimacy coordinator or someone will tell them they have to talk because otherwise their scenes together will be hell.

by Anonymousreply 418June 22, 2023 11:21 AM

R416 I have wondered if there was a text back and forth the day joe posted a bit of OF nick on his story, and that led to the Steph 7nfollow.

by Anonymousreply 419June 22, 2023 11:22 AM

R416 I kind of agree which is why even though I really don’t want it I can see a messy angry hookup this week

by Anonymousreply 420June 22, 2023 11:25 AM

R417 watch him go and bring Billy as a plus one

by Anonymousreply 421June 22, 2023 11:29 AM

I'm sure if Bash goes Connor's gonna be there too and sticking to him like glue, so don't see it happening even if it would funny if it did. Try again next time Connor I guess.

by Anonymousreply 422June 22, 2023 11:30 AM

R422 true, Alice’s oblivious ass would invite Connor to carry her bags and serve as her waiter with no sense of how weird it is for Joe. But alas

by Anonymousreply 423June 22, 2023 11:33 AM

Speaking of Connor, I forgot his 29th was this week. I get that nice vacation in a Cannes house is cool but if my 29th was spent with my barely 21 year old friend and his friends (not mine) at his dads house while I don’t have a job, I would start rethinking my life

by Anonymousreply 424June 22, 2023 11:34 AM

Bash is going to be too busy trailing around Noah Schnapp. Joe won't care, but Connor might be heartbroken.

I just noticed that one of the accounts Joe unfollowed in the purge was Highsnobiety. No feature, then?

by Anonymousreply 425June 22, 2023 11:43 AM

R424 29 is still pretty young.

by Anonymousreply 426June 22, 2023 11:44 AM

Joe spotted in Paris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427June 22, 2023 11:47 AM

I see Bash continuing his Cannes vacation and not going to Paris. Would love to see him there with a fresh tan though.

by Anonymousreply 428June 22, 2023 11:47 AM

R428 there’s no way he randomly follows Noah schnapp one day before he’s shown to be going to Ami only to stay in Cannes.

R426 sure but if it was defined by my leeching off younger friends to the degree that I’m celebrating my birthday with THEIR closest mates after taking sides in a teen breakup, I’d be embarrassed

R425 I think he only ever followed the EIC, not the magazine, and he still follows her

by Anonymousreply 429June 22, 2023 11:52 AM

It could’ve just been a horny follow R429.

I also see him skipping it which is a shame, he’s looking hot with the new haircut and tan.

by Anonymousreply 430June 22, 2023 11:56 AM

I'm just happy Joe's in Paris. Wonder if he brought anyone with him.

by Anonymousreply 431June 22, 2023 11:58 AM

R430 if the timing wasn’t SO perfect I’d guess horny follow. But as is given Noah showed up one day later in Paris for ami, strong guess that Bash is going to ami and maybe loewe.

R431 probably not - Tobie still has his play. I suppose there’s A chance he brought an IOM friend but seems unlikely

by Anonymousreply 432June 22, 2023 12:17 PM

R430 without insulting Noah who isn’t a bad looking guy, if he’s horny for Noah then good lord he’s downgrading from Joe

by Anonymousreply 433June 22, 2023 12:41 PM

Bash is just single and horny. That Kamal guy followed him back.

by Anonymousreply 434June 22, 2023 12:45 PM

Won't say Noah is a downgrade but really don't see him giving Bash the time of the day. How much ever persistent Bash might turn out to be.

by Anonymousreply 435June 22, 2023 12:56 PM

Noah isn’t really Bash’s typical type either. He probably just think he’s cute and thirst followed.

I’m pretty sure Noah and Amybeth know each other.

by Anonymousreply 436June 22, 2023 12:59 PM

Was just thinking as Connor is unemployed without anything better to do, can see him stalking DL or this thread to stay updated.

by Anonymousreply 437June 22, 2023 1:01 PM

R435 types vary I guess. Noah is p likable and obviously had a huge project in stranger things he acted well in, but looks and personality wise I think Joe has him beat

R436 or he’s looking for a new even more famous boyfriend! (Kidding I actually don’t think he’s a clout chaser)

by Anonymousreply 438June 22, 2023 1:05 PM

Connor is living his European fantasy yet again. He’s spoken about going into directing and has a close relationship with MUBI, I’m guessing something will come of that. Connor being close friends with Apichatpong Weerasethakul is so odd to me.

by Anonymousreply 439June 22, 2023 1:11 PM

R437 Ur a cunt Connor if you are reading

And Noah would be bad. He's got ST fame, but probably won't do anything after that let's be real.

by Anonymousreply 440June 22, 2023 1:28 PM

People are forgetting that Bash is the one who is a nobody here. So don't get how Noah is the one getting tagged as a downgrade. And doubt Noah is going to spend his time at PFW with a nobody when he can spend time mingling with other influential people.

by Anonymousreply 441June 22, 2023 1:30 PM

R437 after reading all of 5 comments on this thread which are at best neutral on him and at worst commenting on his employment looks maturity and aging process, I Am guessing he’d hop to LPSG where they like him

by Anonymousreply 442June 22, 2023 1:31 PM

R441 it’s in good fun. It’s just another way of saying there’s no real way to upgrade from joe

by Anonymousreply 443June 22, 2023 1:31 PM

Why are some of you up in arms over him thirst following Noah?

by Anonymousreply 444June 22, 2023 1:32 PM

R444 I don’t think anyone is up in arms. The only pushback I’ve seen is people saying it’s less likely a pure thirst follow and is at least in part because it’s ami. Some people on here don’t like bash. I still do but idk why you expect them to change their minds. There’s also a few people ranting about how Joe is the villain. Ignore them too

by Anonymousreply 445June 22, 2023 1:35 PM

Attitude Pride Awards were today, apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446June 22, 2023 1:37 PM

R446 Bradley becoming part of the B squad without even being in the show yet… the power of his agent. I think I thought kizzy was a trans man, didn’t realize they still IDd as GQ or non confirming, good for them

by Anonymousreply 447June 22, 2023 1:38 PM

Let Bash be horny on main again. The Kamal guy is cuter than Noah. Realistically Bash is probably going to hook up with a random French twink in Côte d'Azur.

by Anonymousreply 448June 22, 2023 1:40 PM

R448 watch him and Connor go to NY for that Charlie guy

by Anonymousreply 449June 22, 2023 1:41 PM

So do we see Bash ever confirming that he is queer? Or do we see him just continue being vague and letting the fangirls assume that he's straight?

by Anonymousreply 450June 22, 2023 1:43 PM

R448 Can I watch?

by Anonymousreply 451June 22, 2023 1:45 PM

R4520 Maybe one day. He gives me the vibe of a man who would never say he's gay though.

by Anonymousreply 452June 22, 2023 1:46 PM

I guess technically we don’t know if bash IDs fully as gay. I think he does but maybe he is a tiny bit into women and IDs as queer or has a never say never approach or something.

Either way, I’m not sure he 1. Doesn’t see himself as out; 2. Is opposed to being out or just has the Gen Z “I shouldn’t have to say” approach. I get why we all want Joe to be with a verbally clearly out gay but bash has definitely included himself as queer at least

by Anonymousreply 453June 22, 2023 1:50 PM

He posted for bisexual awareness week last year, maybe he’s into both.

by Anonymousreply 454June 22, 2023 1:51 PM

Is that Kamal guy even gay or bi?

by Anonymousreply 455June 22, 2023 1:54 PM

R455 true, maybe he’s just casting the thirst follow net wide. Good for him

by Anonymousreply 456June 22, 2023 2:00 PM

Tobie and Bel are at the Attitude thing too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457June 22, 2023 2:00 PM

Some of you are acting as if Bash broke up with you.

by Anonymousreply 458June 22, 2023 2:03 PM

R457 the fame and opportunity difference between the A, “A-“ and B squad is wild. Joe and Kit obviously and imo deservedly based on talent have by far the most clout, Yaz, will, and I would say bash are not at that level but have done very well off the back of HS. Then the B squad basically just goes to events the others don’t want to attend and haven’t seen many casting opportunities. Rhea is somewhere in the middle I think, her events aren’t too level but she gets p good consistent work.n

by Anonymousreply 459June 22, 2023 2:04 PM

Why are people so upset this thread is bitchy? I like bash well enough, Joe was always my favourite and that hasn’t changed, but I don’t think he was a clout chaser or jealous or whatever. Just that they ended things. But taking people being bitchy SO a personally on here doesn’t make sense to me. I just scroll by the few lunatics who think joe strategically planned the OF Nick launch to fuck with Bash’s play

by Anonymousreply 460June 22, 2023 2:06 PM

I shamelessly name searched joe to see if he was spotted again. No, but this made me laugh. Everyone is rooting for Noah and joe to meet. Poor bash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461June 22, 2023 2:11 PM

I mean in a way. No one forced joe to post of nick's head. He did it himself as a fuck you to bash only because bash asked for some space during his very busy work schedule. Is that too much to ask? But joe immediately got offended and went nuclear, without considering how his actions can deeply hurt bash and his work. On the other hand, seeing how much hate bash is getting here when he hasnt even done anything, i wager if it was the other way around, you guys would openly demand his head on a pike.

by Anonymousreply 462June 22, 2023 2:15 PM

R459 I would say it maybe goes:

Kit and Joe >>>>>> Yaz and Will >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bash >> Rhea >>>>>> Everyone else?

Unrelated, does this freak think she was an actual part of Joe and Bash's relationship?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463June 22, 2023 2:15 PM

R462 Bash isn't going to fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 464June 22, 2023 2:15 PM

R462 Finally a Bash POV fanfic. Top tier

by Anonymousreply 465June 22, 2023 2:16 PM

[quote] No one forced joe to post of nick's head. He did it himself as a fuck you to bash only because bash asked for some space during his very busy work schedule.

Cackled at this. Poor, innocent Bash.

by Anonymousreply 466June 22, 2023 2:18 PM

The majority of replies here are fan fiction.

by Anonymousreply 467June 22, 2023 2:19 PM

R462 Next you are going to tell us that Bash is the second coming of Christ.

by Anonymousreply 468June 22, 2023 2:21 PM

R466 that was the best part for me too

by Anonymousreply 469June 22, 2023 2:22 PM

More like bash antifan fiction. How bash has done this and that. When it is always joe who has spiralled and done things to hurt bash and is still spiralling. Hope he finds the help he needs.

by Anonymousreply 470June 22, 2023 2:23 PM

R470 Hope this fanfiction of yours helps you sleep better at night.

by Anonymousreply 471June 22, 2023 2:24 PM

R470 too real, Joe has spiraled in the ways of most teen stars. Major signs of spinning out of control are leading two shows within 2 years of starting your career, hopefully he doesn’t continue down the path of being a star

by Anonymousreply 472June 22, 2023 2:24 PM

R470 Worry less about any alleged help Joe needs and worry more about Bash taking acting lessons and finding another way to weasel himself into events.

by Anonymousreply 473June 22, 2023 2:25 PM

Anyway, I loved Kit's look at the afterparty. More of that, please!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474June 22, 2023 2:28 PM

R467 They are, but the Bash side (and I like Bash) seems to just make up shit out of nowhere. Bash just wanted a little space even if his BF was thousand of miles away and Bash was depressed and just trying to figure himself out are two this versions we've gotten lately.

And it's a time honored DL tradition to pick a bad guy in a relationship. Bash lucked out to only get it now. He had a good run.

by Anonymousreply 475June 22, 2023 2:29 PM

R474 he was so fuxking hot. Hopefully we see both him and Joe in slutty looks highlighting their perfect bodies this week

by Anonymousreply 476June 22, 2023 2:29 PM

Unless this is a late post, he's still in Cannes I think.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477June 22, 2023 2:30 PM

R477 right after people are debating if he’ll ever come out, that’s funny. He looks hot. Connor looks ok

by Anonymousreply 478June 22, 2023 2:31 PM

R475 The bit about Bash needing some space for his busy work schedule is legitimately hilarious though, he did a play for a month while Joe shot an entire TV show for half a year.

by Anonymousreply 479June 22, 2023 2:31 PM

You guys are the very representation of joe. He will fall hard and fast because he thinks the world revolves around him. Just watch. And he is just a marvel tv show lead that has not come out yet. Pipe down and pray to god that of nick is not too broke to leak his nudes because if he does, joe is pretty much done.

by Anonymousreply 480June 22, 2023 2:32 PM

Bash looks hot.

by Anonymousreply 481June 22, 2023 2:32 PM

R477 I guess we’ll see in a few hours but could definitely be a latergram. Joe posted something clearly from england this morning and we know he’s in Paris

by Anonymousreply 482June 22, 2023 2:32 PM

R480 Chris Evans showed his dick. Joe will be fine and we'll all win if they leaked.

by Anonymousreply 483June 22, 2023 2:33 PM

R480 not being funny because you can have your opinion, having revenge nudes leaked is overall seen in a really sympathetic light nowadays. Doubt Nick will do anything but even if he did. True, he’s only in a marvel show. It’s no “single episode in a DC show before being recast”, but it’s something. We all start somewhere!

Anyway both Joe and Bash have been looking really hot, hopefully they both have fun summers and are chill and ar ease w one another by the premiere

by Anonymousreply 484June 22, 2023 2:34 PM

R480 Bash is most probably going to join Connor in the unemployed league. Worry about that instead.

by Anonymousreply 485June 22, 2023 2:35 PM

R478 Funny though still going to be considered the bestest ally in the world

R484 And they'd probably go in on Nick for being 22 years old and leaking the nudes of a teenager. Our guy OF Nick seems like a good dude though.

by Anonymousreply 486June 22, 2023 2:36 PM

Joe seems pretty humble for someone that booked Charlie and then booked a series lead role in a Marvel TV show. It could be worse, he could be acting like someone who auditioned for Charlie and ended up with 5 minutes of screentime instead. Or booked an episode of a DC show and was summarily replaced for the spin-off.

by Anonymousreply 487June 22, 2023 2:36 PM

R480 Meanwhile Bash can't get a main role on screen to save his life.

by Anonymousreply 488June 22, 2023 2:38 PM

R487 This bitchiness is top notch.

Joe's pride messages were also better

by Anonymousreply 489June 22, 2023 2:38 PM

The google oride event in Cannes is today so guess Bash is skipping PFW. Odd

by Anonymousreply 490June 22, 2023 2:38 PM

Anyone know where Bash’s polo shirt is from?

by Anonymousreply 491June 22, 2023 2:38 PM

R490 He probably got an invite through Joe and is not an ass enough to go now

by Anonymousreply 492June 22, 2023 2:39 PM

R490 No Joe, no invite.

by Anonymousreply 493June 22, 2023 2:39 PM

R489 It's always fun to be able to go full DLer in these threads and that Bash stan set it up perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 494June 22, 2023 2:40 PM

I do legit think he got an invite in his own right for what it’s worth. But I can see Connor not making the cut this year and him wanting to reward Connor for his pathetic loyalty and not going without him.

I don’t really mind what either of them does but I think skipping PFW is a bit silly.

by Anonymousreply 495June 22, 2023 2:41 PM

I swear Joe and Bash need to fuck again and get it over with.

by Anonymousreply 496June 22, 2023 2:42 PM

Alexandre Mattiussi from Ami followed Bash and Nell.

by Anonymousreply 497June 22, 2023 2:43 PM

Bash only posting their one mutusl who took his side and none of their neutral mutuals or his other friends we know are there is a bit funny

by Anonymousreply 498June 22, 2023 2:43 PM

R497 did he just follow them? Interesting

by Anonymousreply 499June 22, 2023 2:44 PM

R497 They're old follows.

by Anonymousreply 500June 22, 2023 2:45 PM

No follow for Connor. Brutal.

Much as I think Harry lambert commits war crimes, what is the purpose of bashs fashion agency making that weird tiktok trip to his play and him getting Harry lambert only to skip events because his ex might be there?

by Anonymousreply 501June 22, 2023 2:47 PM

R498 Bash posting a pride pic after Joe posted the funny picture with Tobie is also a choice. That's what I'm saying. They are clearly bitter and just need to angry fuck and move on.

by Anonymousreply 502June 22, 2023 2:48 PM

R502 Is the "they" in the room with us right now?

by Anonymousreply 503June 22, 2023 2:49 PM

R502 I do think the back and forth of changed black and white profile pics made me laugh. Them fucking or following a Nick and Charlie is straight up hilarious. They’ll be fine, idk maybe I’m an optimist but I can see them being friends and seeing the current hurt as funny in the fall

by Anonymousreply 504June 22, 2023 2:50 PM

R504 Maybe not so soon but I can see them laugh about it in a few years.

by Anonymousreply 505June 22, 2023 2:51 PM

Funny these anti-Joe comments sound more like Kit stans pretending to be Bash stans.

by Anonymousreply 506June 22, 2023 2:52 PM

R505 I take your point generally but a few months of fucking around does a body good. Once they’ve both rebounded with a few people, and need to work together, finding the humour in it is basically a survival mechanism to make life working together less hellish

by Anonymousreply 507June 22, 2023 2:52 PM

LOL my mind went to Joe changing his Instagram profile picture after he did. I don't think they're bitter but they're both being funny.

by Anonymousreply 508June 22, 2023 2:53 PM

Tbh I’m glad Bash posted from the beach. If he didn’t and skipped ami, the annoying demented fraus (few as they are) would spin a tale of his trauma from Joe and how he’s in a room weeping yellow wallpaper style. Nah y’all, he’s just enjoying being between jobs and a rich boy fucking around in Cannes. Still think his skipping fashion week is a bad idea but glad he’s having fun. And looking forward to Joe at ami

by Anonymousreply 509June 22, 2023 2:54 PM

R508 I like to think they both said they liked their old pfps and helped each other pick them out so spitefully they changed them.

by Anonymousreply 510June 22, 2023 2:55 PM

I don’t necessarily think Joe changing his profile picture to a picture one of his best friends recently took of him is retaliatory. He liked those pictures enough that he posted them and then reposted them to his Stories even before he changed his profile picture.

For the record, I don’t think posting about a Pride event during Pride is retaliatory either, for that matter. YMMV.

by Anonymousreply 511June 22, 2023 2:56 PM

R498 also funny that he’s not really interacting with any of the cast. Kind of starting to believe he’s just the type who cuts off the whole friend group when he moves on from the ex; it’s what happened last time. Nothing wrong with it per se

by Anonymousreply 512June 22, 2023 2:57 PM

R511 idt either is retaliatory but I think both want their ex to see them having fun and a good time. Super natural, not any more petty than most breakups

by Anonymousreply 513June 22, 2023 2:58 PM

Bash has posted more pictures with Connor during Pride than with his ex-boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 514June 22, 2023 2:58 PM

R512 I also think he has no choice because his main friends in the cast are all close with Joe.

by Anonymousreply 515June 22, 2023 2:58 PM

R512 He might as well, they’d all pick Joe if push came to shove.

by Anonymousreply 516June 22, 2023 2:59 PM

R515 they are but I think they’re really trying to be neutral (came and hung out pre play, took and posted pics, went to the play)

by Anonymousreply 517June 22, 2023 2:59 PM

R514 Not hard to do since even one pic of Connor would be more than he's posted of Joe during Pride

by Anonymousreply 518June 22, 2023 3:00 PM

R516 I mean they’re all also actors, probably not the best idea to alienate them. But idt he’ll unfollow them or anything like he did last time, just never contact them, so nothing too dramatic

by Anonymousreply 519June 22, 2023 3:01 PM

Bash’s pride messages are cute tbh, but I like how political and forthright joes always are. Pride is a protest, the trans lives shirt, reclaiming fag with multiple queer men in the cast. Good for him. I like that the first big gay character in marvel isn’t really a respectability politics gay actor

by Anonymousreply 520June 22, 2023 3:03 PM

R520 Yeah, their pride messages are pretty telling.

Bash - giant rainbows and PRIDE Joe - Faggots

by Anonymousreply 521June 22, 2023 3:04 PM

R521 It's crazy, a year ago I would have expected a faggots IG Story from Bash way before one from Kit. Like R520, it brings me joy that the male cast doesn't seem to give a ton of fucks about respectability in how they present their queerness.

by Anonymousreply 522June 22, 2023 3:08 PM

R522 I also like that Joe is so clearly trying to bring kit in on the gay experience. Not that I think kit isn’t himself but him posting kit and faggot means a lot of the critique that would happen if kit posted it isn’t there. Joe is a really fucking good friend

by Anonymousreply 523June 22, 2023 3:09 PM

Also funny how the super gay kit and Joe posting has upped the shipping like crazy. Fans always wanted it of course but there are so many people who don’t watch the show that after pride pics, Kit’s dedicated Joe photoshoot and post, the trailer, and the faggot story are like “they’re def fucking right”

by Anonymousreply 524June 22, 2023 3:11 PM

R524 It really was a lot in one go when you write it all down like that. The way they were up in each other’s personal space at the parade would have been enough for a lot of people…and then everything else happened.

by Anonymousreply 525June 22, 2023 3:16 PM

R525 The casting really got lucky with them. The fact that after 6 months of not seeing each other and can still act that way, like nothing happened, is rare.

by Anonymousreply 526June 22, 2023 3:23 PM

R525 I kind of wonder if Bash felt some sort of way Kit posting Joe so much on his IG, even making him the cover of one of his posts. If he took it as Kit picking a side.

by Anonymousreply 527June 22, 2023 3:26 PM

I doubt it R527, he knows they’re friends and will start doing and posting even more promo together. They’re all big boys, slutty summers for all!

by Anonymousreply 528June 22, 2023 3:30 PM

He should know Kit's gonna pick Joe as will everyone else who matters.

Joe's closer to some of the minor cast than Bash is too. I guess he gets Rhea.

by Anonymousreply 529June 22, 2023 3:33 PM

When is the Ami show starting? Should keep some space left so we don't have to start a new thread.

by Anonymousreply 530June 22, 2023 3:38 PM

R530 It’s in a little under 3 hours, have a feeling we’re going to end up needing a new one anyway.

by Anonymousreply 531June 22, 2023 3:40 PM

R530

It doesn’t start until 8:30

by Anonymousreply 532June 22, 2023 3:40 PM

Will there be a livestream, do we think?

by Anonymousreply 533June 22, 2023 3:45 PM

On the paris fashion week website yes

by Anonymousreply 534June 22, 2023 3:54 PM

not Brady styling Conan. Maybe we will get an irl interaction with Kit

by Anonymousreply 535June 22, 2023 4:35 PM

R535 That reminds me, I was looking at Olivia Rodrigo's Instagram account the other day (went back to around June of last year) and apart from the most recent single announcement there's a pattern where the only posts that Kit's liked are ones with Conan in them.

by Anonymousreply 536June 22, 2023 4:40 PM

hmmm, shat would he be doing at an Mgm office

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537June 22, 2023 4:55 PM

I’m travelling for work today and tomorrow and can’t comment much so if everyone is fine moving to a new thread in about an hour I can make one that’ll hopefully cover the first two days of fashion week

by Anonymousreply 538June 22, 2023 5:04 PM

R536 kit liking Conan (yes I know Conan is a MOC not white) does make me think him having some attraction to Joe is more likely. Very slim, dramatic colouring, dark haired twinks

by Anonymousreply 539June 22, 2023 5:05 PM

R537 Wait, this is interesting.

R538 We'd appreciate it, and have a safe trip.

by Anonymousreply 540June 22, 2023 5:05 PM

R527 kit came to see his play and posted him on his stories. He can’t really feel any type of way about it given Connor is 10 years older, doesn’t have any reason to take sides and should be too mature to, and yet is, and given Bash is choosing to highlight him in all his posts instead of any of their non mutual friends.

by Anonymousreply 541June 22, 2023 5:06 PM

R539 It would be funny if part of why Heartstopper means so much to Kit in terms of his identity is because kissing Joe helped him realize he's bi and that's his type in guys now.

by Anonymousreply 542June 22, 2023 5:07 PM

R537 Kit James Bond confirmed

by Anonymousreply 543June 22, 2023 5:08 PM

R543

Way too young, but it would be interesting for sure

by Anonymousreply 544June 22, 2023 5:11 PM

R537 I’m so excited for his and joes careers. In addition to it being nice to see openly queer young actors succeed, they’re also genuinely very nice guys and extremely talented

by Anonymousreply 545June 22, 2023 5:11 PM

R529 Joe followed James Norton after rhea posted him and she’s liked his latest posts. Bash may well be closer to her but doubt she’s really taking sides either, she seems fond of Joe

by Anonymousreply 546June 22, 2023 5:13 PM

R541 If I were Kit I wouldn't be nice enough to post Bash again. I'm sure he's still friends with him, but Bash constantly posting Connor is obviously done on purpose. It's not like the two of them are on vacation alone.

by Anonymousreply 547June 22, 2023 5:13 PM

R547 tbh if Nell wasn’t there I wouldn’t think much of it, the others not being public figures would be enough to me. But nell is there, she posts Bash a lot, and is also public. So the connor only posting and tagging is… interesting

by Anonymousreply 548June 22, 2023 5:15 PM

Just saw two Spanish tweets comparing timothee (hot twink) to Joe (ugly twink). Latam team Bash!

by Anonymousreply 549June 22, 2023 5:16 PM

R549 99% chance the tweet was done by an actual ugly twink

by Anonymousreply 550June 22, 2023 5:17 PM

Nell seems to be back in London, unless Isaac flew down to Cannes.

by Anonymousreply 551June 22, 2023 5:18 PM

R550 it’s always either one of them through jealousy or a woman whose thoughts on gay hotness are irrelevant. It really hasn’t occurred to them that not every man is designed to be hot to them

by Anonymousreply 552June 22, 2023 5:18 PM

R549 I saw the same tweet and it's actually Portuguese so it's still the Brazilians at it.

by Anonymousreply 553June 22, 2023 5:20 PM

R553 oh oops, my Spanish to English translator worked on it so I presumed.

by Anonymousreply 554June 22, 2023 5:20 PM

I'm assuming this is the link to the Ami livestream, which starts at 7.50pm (the livestream, not the show).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555June 22, 2023 5:52 PM

Here you are kids. Pls share every pic and screenshot of joe you can especially if his nipples or ass are on display thanks in Advance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556June 22, 2023 6:05 PM

thanks. and you guys should still finish this thread before moving to the next one. really don't need two threads on the front page to piss everyone off more

by Anonymousreply 557June 22, 2023 6:30 PM

The first 7 replies on the new thread were all removed because the OP posted them all. Just a lesson for all of us, spamming the threads will give you a longer timeout. Also, we honestly don’t need to post the same photo over and over again in every post.

by Anonymousreply 558June 22, 2023 6:31 PM

R558 I don't know why people always do that.

by Anonymousreply 559June 22, 2023 6:32 PM

Part of why we run up to 600 so fast is because the first 100 posts in every thread are just a repeat of every other thread.

If we jump straight into actual conversation, we’re less likely to encourage non-paying fangirls to spam the threads early on too.

by Anonymousreply 560June 22, 2023 6:35 PM

Stream starts in 5 minutes. Though probably won't see Joe for awhile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561June 22, 2023 6:44 PM

No Joe yet, but have spotted Noah posing. (As someone with vertigo, could do with less of the repetitive spinning ceiling shots, lol.)

by Anonymousreply 562June 22, 2023 7:01 PM

He looks great

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563June 22, 2023 7:02 PM

R562 And as I sent that, up pops Joe. He looks good! Do wish he hadn't cut his hair but I like the outfit.

by Anonymousreply 564June 22, 2023 7:02 PM

I wanted him in this, but I guess we don't get everything we want

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565June 22, 2023 7:04 PM

The rest are the same, but more of the full outfit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566June 22, 2023 7:06 PM

Joe shouldn't have cut his hair. He would've have looked amazing with more length.

by Anonymousreply 567June 22, 2023 7:06 PM

Video

I guess moving to the new thread since people obviously don't know how shit works

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568June 22, 2023 7:14 PM

I don't have anyone on ignore but can't see R556 for some reason - was a new thread posted?

by Anonymousreply 569June 22, 2023 7:18 PM

Someone needs to tell him off about cutting off his curls.

by Anonymousreply 570June 22, 2023 7:18 PM

R569 It's the OP from the new thread. We really should be finishing this one first, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571June 22, 2023 7:19 PM

R569 I think they must have gotten a bad timeout. Poor guy. All their posts are gone. don't remember that happening to me when I got mine. I think maybe making a thread early and then spamming the thread is not a good idea, appreciate the sacrifice though.

But yes, finish this thread first

by Anonymousreply 572June 22, 2023 7:21 PM

Hoping that we get to see Joe letting loose while he's there in Paris.

by Anonymousreply 573June 22, 2023 7:22 PM

Has anyone spotted Joe amongst the audience? I assume he's there?

by Anonymousreply 574June 22, 2023 7:23 PM

R570 Breakup haircut and tattoo. A dire situation.

by Anonymousreply 575June 22, 2023 7:24 PM

R575 You mean his usual post-job haircut that ruins our lives?

Joe being the only one at Ami this year feels right. Poor the others.

by Anonymousreply 576June 22, 2023 7:25 PM

R572 that looks like they’ve been identified as a troll and fully banned, which is pretty wild. I thought Muriel hated us i a kind of distant way these days but clearly it is very active

by Anonymousreply 577June 22, 2023 7:28 PM

R574 I stopped watching, but the audience is hard to see anyway

R576 Yes, that.

by Anonymousreply 578June 22, 2023 7:29 PM

The didn’t feature very many people in that opening, compared to how many people are in the audience. So if Bash or Connor attended, I doubt they’d be featured. But Joe being there solo feels right.

I like his outfit this year way better than last year’s too.

by Anonymousreply 579June 22, 2023 7:29 PM

Bash not being there kind of confirms it that he was most probably the plus one at the AMI show as well like the Dior one last year.

by Anonymousreply 580June 22, 2023 7:32 PM

I think he probably got an invite right off the heels of the show blowing up and Connor was the +1, but I'm not surprised he wasn't able to sustain the momentum for longer than a season. He was a +1 for Dior for sure, though.

by Anonymousreply 581June 22, 2023 7:36 PM

R580 Dior for sure but Alexandre Mattiussi follows Bash and Ami has a huge guest list so I doubt it. Bash skipping it makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 582June 22, 2023 7:36 PM

I like the outfit but preferred his hair last year. His big fluffy curls are so pretty and shape his head well.

by Anonymousreply 583June 22, 2023 7:39 PM

And just as I wrote R557 their posts became visible again. Still, a very harsh warning.

I also love Joe’s hair much longer but I gotta say that’s one of the better haircuts he’s had at any length. I think it looks great with a slightly longer length on the sides

by Anonymousreply 584June 22, 2023 7:39 PM

I guess he could be there and just not important enough to be in the intro video, though unlikely

He's gotten better at posing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585June 22, 2023 7:39 PM

If bash was plus one last year, how the fuck connor was there? Also why the fuck bash was featured? Also stop making every single thing about bash. Just be happy about joe or are you petty bittches incapable of doing that? Bash skipped because he doesnt want to see Joe's cheating face. Live with it..

by Anonymousreply 586June 22, 2023 7:42 PM

R586 Would love to live in your delusions. Seems fun.

by Anonymousreply 587June 22, 2023 7:44 PM

R586 Whatever helps you sleep at night.

by Anonymousreply 588June 22, 2023 7:47 PM

Maybe I'm old school, but I prefer it when trolling makes sense. Kit wouldn't be plastering Joe all over his page if Joe had cheated.

by Anonymousreply 589June 22, 2023 8:02 PM

Ngl I would skip the fashion show too if I had a villa in the South of France.

by Anonymousreply 590June 22, 2023 8:34 PM

R586 LOL seek help.

by Anonymousreply 591June 22, 2023 9:03 PM

Poor OP of the new thread. I agree no need for spam posts but it is sort of tradition. They’re taking the time out or possibly the ban to make the thread, don’t be bitchy when you’re not incurring it yourself

by Anonymousreply 592June 22, 2023 11:18 PM

R592 yeah, I think the troll ban they got is lifted because their posts aren’t greyed out anymore but it was a pretty hardcore punishment. And agree about those people being bitchy about the photos at the top of the thread - it’s how the threads have started for months. If you don’t start the threads and take the time outs yourself stop telling people how to use them. It starts conversations. If you’re bored change it or wait for something you’re interested in. The threads fill up fast with topics at least some are enjoying. I’ve taken a fuck tonne of bans so everyone can have a chance for a chat.

by Anonymousreply 593June 23, 2023 2:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!