Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gavin Rossdale DUMPED by Adrianna Costa

Gavin Rossdale is back in the dating game.

During an appearance on Not So Hollywood with Adrianna Costa on Thursday, the Bush frontman opened up about his love life and revealed that he is recently single.

When asked if he's gotten his heart broken or if he does the heart breaking, Rossdale, 57, said, "It's a give and take but I certainly have my share of it."

"I definitely have not avoided that arrow. It happens. I did have a great time with a great person who left me in a spectacular way and that was unfortunate," he said. "But then it really fed into my music and so I have a very twisted approach to life where I can just monetize my pain."

The "Comedown" singer added, "It's very Larry David of me but it's like I said last night. I'm really easy to break up with. And I'm really easy to cancel on."

He also said that he's "single right now" and is occasionally active on dating apps like Raya — though he much prefers to "meet them in person."

Rossdale was last publicly linked to model CourtLyn Cannan. He was married to Gwen Stefani for 13 years before their divorce was finalized in 2016 and they share sons Kingston, 17, Zuma, 14, and Apollo, 9.

In 2020, he opened up to PEOPLE about his song "Quicksand," which was inspired by failed relationships.

"I keep getting screwed up and screwed over in all these relationships," Rossdale told PEOPLE. "I'm not very good at them, I guess. I had a divorce, I had a long-term girlfriend — that went to s— and I don't have a girlfriend now, even though everyone seems to think I do. You get burned by that stuff."

At the time, he said he was concentrating on being a single dad.

"I don't know, it may be too difficult to combine being a devastating single dad with the attention required for a beautiful girl," he joked. "So I don't know. I’m trying to find my feet on that one. It's unresolved."

Elsewhere in his interview with Not So Hollywood, he said that he and Stefani, 53, are raising their kids with different views — which offers an "incredible perspective."

"I think you can go one of two ways — you can either do everything together and really co-parent, and see how that goes — or you can just parent. And I think we just parent," he began.

"We're really different people ... I don't think there's much similarity in the way we bring them up but I think that gives them an incredible perspective to then choose which pieces of those two lives they'd like to inherit and move on with and which part of themselves come out of the whole process," he continued.

"Because that's what's important is to give them a wide view of things and we definitely have some particularly opposing views so I think it'd be really helpful for them to make their own minds as individuals."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 17, 2023 3:56 PM

Mailyn will likely take him back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 16, 2023 12:03 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 16, 2023 12:07 AM

Do you mean MARILYN, R1?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 16, 2023 12:07 AM

He’s getting old and leathery

by Anonymousreply 4June 16, 2023 12:09 AM

Why do we care about this guy? He’s been over for decades and no one knows who is.

by Anonymousreply 5June 16, 2023 12:16 AM

Too-small eyes, too-short nose, too-thin lips. Never understood the fuss about him.

by Anonymousreply 6June 16, 2023 12:16 AM

He’s going bald too

by Anonymousreply 7June 16, 2023 12:17 AM

[quote] Why do we care about this guy?

He was hot as fuck when he was younger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 16, 2023 12:34 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 9June 16, 2023 12:39 AM

That’s not leathery skin.

by Anonymousreply 10June 16, 2023 12:40 AM

He looks homeless

by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2023 12:44 AM

He was very, very good looking when he was younger. I still love Machine Head, too. He's still handsome, but does look a little rough. He seems lost, too.

by Anonymousreply 12June 16, 2023 12:45 AM

Gavin's son is just as good looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 16, 2023 12:53 AM

[quote] He's still handsome, but does look a little rough. He seems lost, too.

The life of a bisexual.

I wonder if they ever really figure it out?

by Anonymousreply 14June 16, 2023 12:53 AM

[quote] The life of a bisexual. I wonder if they ever really figure it out?

Tell us you're an ancient eldergay with no concept of a sexuality other than your own without telling us you're an ancient eldergay with no concept of a sexuality other than your own......

by Anonymousreply 15June 16, 2023 12:57 AM

[quote]Elsewhere in his interview with Not So Hollywood, he said that he and Stefani, 53, are raising their kids with different views

I think he's confirming that Gwen Stefani is a Deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 16June 16, 2023 1:02 AM

Was he married to a succubus or something? He's not looking bad at all now but remember he went through a period where he looked all life was drained from him by a vile succubus.

Especially around 2002 to 2016.

by Anonymousreply 17June 16, 2023 1:07 AM

[quote] I think he's confirming that Gwen Stefani is a Deplorable.

She's married to country music star Blake Shelton, so it's a good bet that they're both MAGATS.

by Anonymousreply 18June 16, 2023 1:50 AM

Gwen stefani is weird she seems to emulate whatever man she’s with

by Anonymousreply 19June 16, 2023 2:34 AM

Im waiting for him to transition. Very AGP vibes.......

by Anonymousreply 20June 16, 2023 4:12 AM

He's not trans, R20.

Just a very good looking straight guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 17, 2023 2:06 AM

R21 - straight guy who was in a gay relationship with a drag queen for many years.

by Anonymousreply 22June 17, 2023 2:15 AM

[quote] straight guy who was in a gay relationship with a drag queen for many years

I think of it more as a handsome young guy "dabbling" in experimentation.

He hasn't been with another guy ever since then.

I'm sure there are millions of straight-identifying males just like Gavin.

by Anonymousreply 23June 17, 2023 2:21 AM

Blake’s not MAGA. He might be Country but he definitely isn’t a trumptard.

by Anonymousreply 24June 17, 2023 2:29 AM

[quote]Just a very good looking straight guy.

He’s definitely bi.

by Anonymousreply 25June 17, 2023 3:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!