Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fat girls rob Fendi in San Francisco!

Look at the junk in that trunk!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 15, 2023 8:44 PM

Does Fendi sell plus sized?

by Anonymousreply 1June 15, 2023 4:28 PM

Remember when all Precious used to steal was a bucket of fried chicken?

by Anonymousreply 2June 15, 2023 4:29 PM

What you gonna do with all that junk?

All that junk inside your trunk?

I'ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,

Get you love drunk off my hump.

My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,

by Anonymousreply 3June 15, 2023 4:32 PM

No wonder stores are closing.

by Anonymousreply 4June 15, 2023 5:00 PM

So if I just pull up to a furniture store in San Francisco, I can just take a sofa? If this is the case, I do need a new one.

by Anonymousreply 5June 15, 2023 5:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 15, 2023 5:54 PM

They do it here in Manhattan, too.

Plenty of the stores on Madison Avenue have buzzers on the doors so the employees can decide whether to let people into the store.

If they’re a tasteful brand with zero name recognition among certain groups of people, they may not need to.

by Anonymousreply 7June 15, 2023 7:32 PM

I think that’s just called shopping in San Francisco these days.

by Anonymousreply 8June 15, 2023 7:40 PM

Note the demographic....

by Anonymousreply 9June 15, 2023 7:49 PM

Didn’t cops shoot and kill a shoplifter last week somewhere? Maybe more of that would help.

by Anonymousreply 10June 15, 2023 7:50 PM

I would love to pitch a movie about a gang of big black girls who rob luxury stores and then go to Popeyes afterwards to celebrate.

by Anonymousreply 11June 15, 2023 7:53 PM

Working title: TWO PIECE AND A BISCUIT

by Anonymousreply 12June 15, 2023 8:02 PM

R12 I LOVE IT

Maybe it can be like Charlie’s Angels and they receive their stealing orders from a mysterious voice in the Popeye’s drive thru box.

by Anonymousreply 13June 15, 2023 8:06 PM

I made concept art on Midjourney

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 15, 2023 8:38 PM

Popeye’s Angels

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 15, 2023 8:44 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!