Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ncuti Gatwa on 'Barbie', 'Doctor Who' and baring it all in British Vogue

Feet people are going to [italic]love[/italic] that second photo.

[quote]Gatwa was working on Barbie when it was announced that he’d become the fifteenth Doctor Who. “I remember Ryan Gosling bounding up to my trailer like, ‘Doctor Who is the coolest show in the world man! I’m the biggest fan,’” says Gatwa, collapsing into giggles again. “And I was like, ‘What the hell?’ This show has incredible reach.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 1, 2023 8:58 PM

He’s lovely. I was so impressed with him in the Sex Education series. He’s going to be a fantastic Dr Who.

by Anonymousreply 1June 14, 2023 9:08 PM

Nice body. And my brain sees BDF.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 1, 2023 6:53 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 3September 1, 2023 6:59 PM

[quote] This show has incredible reach.

Less and less since it decided to be about DEI instead of entertaining light science fiction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 1, 2023 7:11 PM

Who knows R3. All that matters is the melanin.

by Anonymousreply 5September 1, 2023 7:30 PM

"DEI" is the new "woke", rebranded. Only rightwingers use it.

I do love it when deplorable posters make it insanely easy to block them. r4 will be in nice company with the racist at r5 on my ignore list.

by Anonymousreply 6September 1, 2023 7:37 PM

Ryan Goaling.

by Anonymousreply 7September 1, 2023 8:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!