Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New Disgusting TLC Show, “MILF Manor”

A bunch of mature women are blindfolded and they feel up and fuck each other’s sons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110May 15, 2024 10:20 PM

Review series.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 10, 2023 8:49 PM

For once; This is why we hate THEM!

by Anonymousreply 2June 10, 2023 8:50 PM

As always, classy!

TLC never disappoints.

by Anonymousreply 3June 10, 2023 8:51 PM

This sounds hilarious. I finally have faith in current television.

by Anonymousreply 4June 10, 2023 8:51 PM

They have to fuck and date and also be blindfolded and feel up each guy and guess which one is their own son. How is this show not making headlines around the world? lmao.

by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2023 8:55 PM

Ya see, the gays, they want to corrupt our kids. They don't have the same values as us, like momma and dad and kids. You know, family! What we see the gays do on tv is disgusting! I am tired of having gay stuff pushed in my face.

by Anonymousreply 6June 10, 2023 8:56 PM

What in the world? Imagine if it was dads feeling up their daughters. TLC knows what they’re doing.

by Anonymousreply 7June 10, 2023 8:56 PM

"This doesn't feel like my boy's cock - it's way too big!"

"Yeah, about that, Mom ... "

by Anonymousreply 8June 10, 2023 8:59 PM

I wonder if they want any surprise guests?

by Anonymousreply 9June 10, 2023 9:01 PM

[quote]Imagine if it was dads feeling up their daughters.

Wrong because?

by Anonymousreply 10June 10, 2023 9:03 PM

What are you so upset about? It's ok for elder gays to go after young studs but it's not OK for older women to enjoy them? Hypocrite

by Anonymousreply 11June 10, 2023 9:07 PM

R10 in that case, he’d be that dad who ends up taking home who he brought

by Anonymousreply 12June 10, 2023 9:08 PM

R11, your own fucking son?! Are you insane??

by Anonymousreply 13June 10, 2023 9:08 PM

“On TLC’s new series, Mother vs MILF, several young men decide whether to go home with mom, or…. A different kind of mom 😈.”

by Anonymousreply 14June 10, 2023 9:09 PM

This is great camp:

“Later when the moms are paired off with their competitors’ sons, Kelle ends up with Billy, Stefany’s son. They kiss on the beach and Billy says in confession he wished the kiss had lasted longer. Kelle said in confession that Billy isn’t really her type but she found him attractive.

Billy also tells her during their time together that they didn’t have the “right size condoms” for him prompting Kelle to add in her confession that he was becoming one of her favorites.

When Kelle sees Stefany, she tells her she and Billy had a good time. She told Stefany her son has a big c**k leaving Stefany horribly embarrassed.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 10, 2023 9:10 PM

R11=Bryan Singer

by Anonymousreply 16June 10, 2023 9:10 PM

The son says that he hopes his mom doesn’t grab him below the waist. 💀

by Anonymousreply 17June 10, 2023 9:10 PM

Watch the review video. How did they greenlight this?!

by Anonymousreply 18June 10, 2023 9:11 PM

The one mother says they’re both grown so there’s nothing wrong with her touching him.

by Anonymousreply 19June 10, 2023 9:12 PM

“Well, you’re shaped just like your dad… The girls always admired it” “MOMMMMMM”

by Anonymousreply 20June 10, 2023 9:12 PM

[quote]The son says that he hopes his mom doesn’t grab him below the waist. 💀

[Insert vomit emoji here]

by Anonymousreply 21June 10, 2023 9:12 PM

Mom is mimicking blowing the one son in front of the real mom who’s watching her doing it to her real son hysterically laughing.

by Anonymousreply 22June 10, 2023 9:14 PM

R22 that’s so disturbing

by Anonymousreply 23June 10, 2023 9:16 PM

This show is amazing and complete vulgar trash. Half of the ladies are lying about their age they look mid 60s somehow, unless their lives have been that hard.

by Anonymousreply 24June 10, 2023 9:18 PM

So, dwarves are over, and moms who fuck their own sons are on?

by Anonymousreply 25June 10, 2023 9:22 PM

Disgusting!

by Anonymousreply 26June 10, 2023 9:24 PM

Blindfold everyone - I'll make sure they all have a good time.

by Anonymousreply 27June 10, 2023 9:27 PM

This reminds me of those old trashy MTV dating shows like Date My Mom and Room Raiders. LOL straight male incels will try to use this to argue they're "oppressed" and "objectified."

by Anonymousreply 28June 10, 2023 9:32 PM

In the 1980’s pronograohers had to stop making pron that depicted family sexual relations. This show is just a mainstreamTV version of an xxx.

by Anonymousreply 29June 10, 2023 9:37 PM

TV shows and cartoons also played into this perception of a MILF. Sitcoms feature young attractive women wearing makeup and stylish clothing as mothers (excluding Roseanne) and many cartoons have mothers who are sexualized with hourglass shapes, big hips and butts. American Pie gave the term "MILF" but the visual concept existed since mass media.

by Anonymousreply 30June 10, 2023 9:41 PM

Wake me when it's hot dads feeling up their hot sons.

by Anonymousreply 31June 10, 2023 9:44 PM

R31 If Here TV and LOGO TV still were around, maybe that be a thing. One Million Moms (really just 15 Karens) would butt in and protest it.

by Anonymousreply 32June 10, 2023 9:46 PM

R31 Sounds like a winner to me!

by Anonymousreply 33June 10, 2023 9:48 PM

Stacy's Dad.

by Anonymousreply 34June 10, 2023 9:54 PM

WHOOOOOORES.

by Anonymousreply 35June 10, 2023 10:07 PM

MILF Island had moms and boys who were only in eighth grade. But the MILFs weren’t THEIR moms.

Not sure which is worse, but one wasn’t real.

by Anonymousreply 36June 10, 2023 10:28 PM

R36 whoever wrote that 30 Rock episode must have thought “what is the worst reality show I can think of that would NEVER be a real thing?” Yet here we are…

by Anonymousreply 37June 10, 2023 10:58 PM

Contestant Deborah went on to marry into the Royal Family

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 10, 2023 11:00 PM

The boys are messing around with the other moms in the same room as their moms with their moms telling the other mothers to grab their sons’ cocks in bed.

by Anonymousreply 39June 10, 2023 11:25 PM

Tina wrote 30 Rock's parody of when she worked at NBC and David Zaslov was in charge and TLC is a subsidary of David Zaslov's Warner Bros Discovery. Zaslov has not changed at all since she worked at NBC. He knows what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 40June 10, 2023 11:31 PM

R36 Just where is this island?

by Anonymousreply 41June 10, 2023 11:37 PM

The worst part was when Mom called it my "winky".

by Anonymousreply 42June 10, 2023 11:46 PM

They cut out the part where one Mom commented that her son's cock reminded her of the gardener.

by Anonymousreply 43June 11, 2023 12:42 AM

"BILF Manor" got shot down, but not by much.

by Anonymousreply 44June 11, 2023 1:23 AM

Video of son showing them how he eats pussy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 11, 2023 6:07 AM

The video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 11, 2023 6:09 AM

I’ve not looked at any of the clips. To borrow a slightly out of fashion idiom of the youth: I can’t even.

But I’m forever amazed that people subject themselves to these indignities. What the fuck are they hoping to get out of it, that would justify what they’re sacrificing?

by Anonymousreply 47June 11, 2023 6:17 AM

Do the moms demonstrate how they suck cock?

Mannequin & banana?

by Anonymousreply 48June 11, 2023 7:39 AM

‘MLIF Manor’s Jimmy Christensen posed nude for RISK magazine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 11, 2023 8:58 AM

R30 Mrs. Robinson from “The Graduate” and Mrs. Wormer from “Animal House”.

And as mentioned, Jennifer Coolidge in “American Pie” who is the first coined “MILF”.

by Anonymousreply 50June 11, 2023 9:07 AM

[quote]As always, classy!

[quote]TLC never disappoints.

Remember a couple of decades ago when TLC used to have a lot of high-quality historical and archaeological programs? What happened to the channel? Why did it degenerate into sleazy reality TV?

by Anonymousreply 51June 11, 2023 9:14 AM

Dear God, it seems we’ve reached a peak level of complete and utter trash. If this was at all gay related can you IMAGINE the furore?

by Anonymousreply 52June 11, 2023 9:16 AM

THIS is why they should hate themselves!

by Anonymousreply 53June 11, 2023 9:17 AM

Straight people are the fucked up ones.

by Anonymousreply 54June 11, 2023 11:59 AM

Why isn't 100 moms trying to cancel this?

by Anonymousreply 55June 11, 2023 12:22 PM

R49 I recognize that tiny willie, just like his father!

by Anonymousreply 56June 11, 2023 12:54 PM

Their version of the rose ceremony: they line up all the sons, one of the (blindfolded) moms gets to suck off all of them, the one she picks as her son is eliminated from the show.

by Anonymousreply 57June 11, 2023 1:39 PM

[quote] Remember a couple of decades ago when TLC used to have a lot of high-quality historical and archaeological programs?

No.

by Anonymousreply 58June 11, 2023 1:40 PM

[quote]TV finally hits rock bottom.

FINALLY!

by Anonymousreply 59June 11, 2023 1:42 PM

[quote] The son says that he hopes his mom doesn’t grab him below the waist.

Sounds like a son who doesn’t take care of his mother.

by Anonymousreply 60June 11, 2023 1:50 PM

Sounds like a shitshow!

My kingdom for a firing squad…

by Anonymousreply 61June 11, 2023 1:59 PM

Does this give credence to weird conspiracy theories that “the elite” and vague bad guys are trying to shift the Overton window so they can have sex with children? Obviously, these aren’t minor children but they are the participants’ children. I think it’s funny disgusting, especially the MILF Island angle, but this is about my limit.

I’m not exactly sure what the theory or theories are, but I always figured (aside from other issues like the improbability of a pizza parlor - White House child trafficking ring) that it was impossible because there simply were not enough people out there interested in having sex with children.

A friend who always had interesting perspectives and was incredibly widely read told me this about a decade ago. He was not a conspiracy theorist and I don’t think he thought this was an organized thing, but he did seem to think there were some who wanted to move away from what some would call “traditional values” and towards “degeneracy” for this reason. He put it better and did not use the words I have in quotes and did have some odd ideas, but was often right. I also suspect he might have been abused as a child, so maybe his perspective on this particular issue was skewed rather than perceptive.

by Anonymousreply 62June 11, 2023 2:00 PM

The best we can hope for is that this turns all those boys gay.

by Anonymousreply 63June 11, 2023 2:00 PM

R62 I think you’re probably reading too much into it. This does have rather a lot to say about our vacuous fame whoring culture though. Some people will do ANYTHING to get fame at any cost. I particularly pity these fame-hungry, cock-hungry middle aged mothers who aren’t exactly displaying a heck of a lot of …class. Our culture really is circling the drain.

by Anonymousreply 64June 11, 2023 2:05 PM

R62: I keep seeing the phrase “Overton window” lately and my brain has just blindly accepted it as a brand name, like “Pella windows” or “Anderson windows and doors” which I thought was a weird term to use. But thank you, because your post made me finally slow down while reading, grasp what I was reading, and finally look up the phrase. And now I know.

by Anonymousreply 65June 11, 2023 2:13 PM

Over the years I've known a couple of women who told me when their boys were in their early teens something like "When he wears his pajama bottoms I can tell Billy is hung big like his father. That's always good, right? Right!?"

Aside from the fact that I--the gay friend--was apparently the Oracle of Delphi on such matters, I think any commentary on your teenager's genitalia is creepy no matter how you attempt to present it.

by Anonymousreply 66June 11, 2023 2:19 PM

Will there a follow up when the babies are born? Someone dumb enough to take part in such a show is also too dumb for contraception.

by Anonymousreply 67June 11, 2023 2:43 PM

[quote]Will there a follow up when the babies are born? Someone dumb enough to take part in such a show is also too dumb for contraception.

The women mentioned in the article are described as 46, 48, 51, and 59. Those are the ages they admit.

by Anonymousreply 68June 11, 2023 2:56 PM

Y’all are late to the party. But I’m glad you were able to make it… it’s one hell of a ride!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69June 11, 2023 3:56 PM

Thanks, R69, but that other thread has only 12 responses, and the most recent one was in early April.

by Anonymousreply 70June 11, 2023 5:37 PM

R70 I know! That’s why I’m happy you’ve all finally found this gem!

by Anonymousreply 71June 11, 2023 5:39 PM

Slightly off topic, but all this reminds me of my aunt's former best friend and her son. The son was big and handsome in a Lil Abner/ Jethro kind of way. The mom was chainsmoking, coffee swilling trash from Arkansas (big surprise!) She was forever going on about how her son had a big dick because she taught him how to play with it when he was little. When he was high school age, she started finding excuses to be in the bathroom when he was getting out of the shower. As always, she would talk to my aunt, breathlessly giggling about her own son and how lucky some girl was going to be, and how she would have just loved to have been with a boy like her son when she was that age. She was basically creaming her panties over her own son.

Then, when he was in his early twenties, mom came home from work to find her son in the shower. She hurried up the stairs, wanting to get her usual peek. But, when she got there, she noticed he was breathing heavily, gasping, grunting, groaning, and mumbling to himself. Sonny boy was beating off in the shower! Mommy. Lost. Her. Shit! It was disgusting! Only fags, queers, and sissies did that! He was wasting himself! The son tried to explain how badly his balls had hurt and he kept popping wood at work (he was a mechanic) and his co-workers were teasing him. Seems like Mommy only wanted her boy to cum for the right girl, if not herself.

He did eventually get married- to a girl- and they had one little boy (more on that in a bit). The wife turned out to be a controlling, evangelical, mug cradling, Oprah worshipping frau cunt. She and her mother put our boy through Hell. He gained weight and became an alcoholic. Their son grew to be a lovely, kind man who is well over six feet tall, slender, and even more gorgeous than his father. He's roughly the same age as his father during the beating off in the shower incident. He came out in his teens and caused the mother to divorce his father because she and her family were so Godly, there was no way she could have given birth to a satanic aberration as her gay son if she had married a "pure man". Yes, our Lil Abner guy was a closet case. Multiple times I saw him heading off into the countryside in the truck of an older guy who was known to trade oral or anal with young guys for bags of pot, beer, etc. There's a Baptist preacher who likes be surrounded with handsome, well built young men and they were seen together. Twice he and I had serious conversations about how did I know I liked guys.

And the old perverted grandmother? A few years ago, the gorgeous grandson came out on Facebook. Again, granny lost it, sending him a homophobic, hate filled private message about how he was going to Hell. She said something weird: "I tried to save your daddy but there was nothing I could do." The grandson did a very bitchy DL worthy thing: he immediately posted Granny's message to his FB page. She denied she wrote it; it was fake (sound like anyone else?). The grandson and I still talk (he works at a local grocery store). We agree his dad would have been happier if he had gotten away from the mother and come out (though that might mean the grandson wouldn't exist) and the old bag deserves being holed away in her house, alone except for her mentally ill grandson from her daughter, trolling FB and Twoof Sho-shal, while smoking and hacking herself to death.

by Anonymousreply 72June 11, 2023 6:48 PM

Newsflash dick size genes are pass on from the mother and the father, incredible as that may seem. You can get your maternal grandfathers cock.

by Anonymousreply 73June 11, 2023 8:16 PM

R72 TL;DR

by Anonymousreply 74June 11, 2023 8:21 PM

Figures, TLC. What another stupid ass show.

by Anonymousreply 75June 11, 2023 8:22 PM

The premise is gross.

But I'll take #1 and #7 of the sons!

by Anonymousreply 76June 11, 2023 8:24 PM

They need mothers with hotter sons.

by Anonymousreply 77June 11, 2023 8:29 PM

When's the DILF spinoff coming?

by Anonymousreply 78June 11, 2023 8:56 PM

R66, Shirley Jones should be a contestant on this show…she brags about her sons and how well hung they are…

by Anonymousreply 79June 11, 2023 10:52 PM

R78 And how about a celebrity version?

by Anonymousreply 80June 12, 2023 1:54 AM

Guess that chick couldn't get any work after those Freddy Krueger movies so she is reduced to this.

by Anonymousreply 81June 12, 2023 2:04 AM

[quote] she brags about her sons and how well hung they are…

Well, why shouldn’t a mama be proud of her strapping young buck?

by Anonymousreply 82June 12, 2023 2:47 AM

R82 "That's what I say! Just look at this thing, it just keeps getting bigger!"

"Mooommmmm!!"

by Anonymousreply 83June 12, 2023 2:53 AM

This is why Trump got elected.

by Anonymousreply 84June 12, 2023 7:23 AM

R68 The age of the participants makes pregnancy unlikely but not always impossible.

by Anonymousreply 85June 12, 2023 9:51 AM

Well I never in all my life!

by Anonymousreply 86June 12, 2023 11:16 AM

Wow, the Duggars to this mess… that’s quite the flex, TLC.

by Anonymousreply 87June 12, 2023 11:26 AM

I rather this mid-2000s MTV knockoff than the giving white fundies with big abusive families media attention. For an entire decade, it was the white trash channel that made light of child exploitation and abuse: Toddlers and Tiaras, Breaking Amish, Sister Wives, John and Kate Plus 8, Honey Boo Boo, My 800 Pound Life, The Duggars, The Plaths, etc. It made deplorable trash rich .

So I welcome the lighthearted dating shows.

by Anonymousreply 88June 12, 2023 11:44 AM

"So You Think You Can Bottom?" is a clear and obvious winner - I just need to get a backer or two.

by Anonymousreply 89June 13, 2023 10:05 AM

Amateurs! I'd know my boy anywhere!

by Anonymousreply 90June 13, 2023 10:48 AM

R90, watching Ryan & Deacon on a show together would be hot:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91June 14, 2023 7:09 AM

R91 I don't know if Dad could handle anyone else feeling me up, though!

by Anonymousreply 92June 14, 2023 11:14 AM

R66 "Over the years I've known a couple of women who told me..."

You didn't, but ok

by Anonymousreply 93June 14, 2023 11:38 AM

A couple is two. So it is believable.

by Anonymousreply 94June 14, 2023 11:41 AM

On “Fuck Around and Find Out”, we put bunch a randos in house together and hope some of them… bond.

by Anonymousreply 95June 14, 2023 12:28 PM

You could never do DILF’s Den because the dads would get violent with each other really quickly

by Anonymousreply 96June 14, 2023 12:32 PM

I just watched the first episode, and I'm hooked!

by Anonymousreply 97June 14, 2023 12:36 PM

Oh, god, the boys have to go through their moms’ dirty laundry and guess which is theirs. They’re putting them in their mouths. The moms have to do the same with some putting their hands in showing how big their sons’ dicks look like in them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 14, 2023 10:41 PM

I blame Jerry Springer!

by Anonymousreply 99June 14, 2023 11:04 PM

R96 They'd be punching each other out over whose son was hotter.

by Anonymousreply 100June 15, 2023 2:03 AM

Are they still considering the spin off series - The Clit Castle, or it’s sister show - The Labia Lodge?

by Anonymousreply 101June 15, 2023 3:33 AM

Where do you even find contestants for this? I can only assume it involved raiding a family therapists private files, or looking for houses that have more than one subscription to whatever the straight version of FamilyDick is called.

by Anonymousreply 102June 15, 2023 4:05 AM

Will the boys winnings cover their therapy

by Anonymousreply 103June 15, 2023 4:22 AM

LPSG is already digging for nudes of the sons.

by Anonymousreply 104June 15, 2023 10:03 AM

r104 Have they tried in moms panty draw?

by Anonymousreply 105June 15, 2023 1:46 PM

Saw this thread last night and suggested watching the first show to my husband. I didn't tell him the full premise, hoping he'd be shocked at the sons' reveal, but I guess the joke's on me now! I have underestimated his penchant for trash TV... and perhaps mine too, lol. We watched two episodes.

I doubt the producers will show any true hookups or love matches, but I will enjoy trying to deduce myself which of these young bucks is walking around with sour MILF stank on his manhood.

by Anonymousreply 106June 15, 2023 4:35 PM

Anyone watching season 2? The dads are hotter than their sons.

by Anonymousreply 107May 13, 2024 6:43 PM

Oh I’m all about Season 2. It’s even managing to be more cringey than S1 if that was possible.

At this point, 3 of the 5 boys clearly just want to be let out of this nightmare. And Kelle is back!

by Anonymousreply 108May 15, 2024 5:49 PM

I remember when TLC was about archaeology and things like that.

by Anonymousreply 109May 15, 2024 9:55 PM

Now they monetize abnormal psychology.

by Anonymousreply 110May 15, 2024 10:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!