Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's discuss Waltine 'Walt' Nauta, Trump's long-time valet

What do we think of Trump's long-time valet / aide/ confidant Walt Nauta ?

Cute ? Hot ? Sexy ?

None of the above ?

No doubt, Nauta could be going to jail as co-defendant with these federal charges. I think he's going to be prime meat in prison. His cell mates will have fun with him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 11, 2023 4:29 PM

Here's a younger photo of him. He was definitely cute in his younger days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2023 11:14 PM

Trump’s WH valet, so Filipino? Resigned when Trump left, hired as his body man in Florida at MaL.

Moved boxes and apparently lied about it, at least in the beginning. Too bad. So sad. Lie down with dogs, etc.

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2023 11:17 PM

Another body strewn across Dump Way.

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2023 11:19 PM

Filipino - so is he cut or uncut ? (not that it will make a difference in prison)

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2023 11:19 PM

He's from Guam.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 10, 2023 12:48 AM

Guam - cut or uncut ?

by Anonymousreply 6June 10, 2023 12:54 AM

I assume he's been indicted because he refused to help or cooperate with the Federal prosecutors. This is what you get for loyalty to Trump. I wonder if he had legal counsel looking out after his interests. Meadows rolled, Cocoran rolled, but the loyal valet gets an indictment. What was he thinking? That El Puerco Loco was going to leave him in his will or promised to pay for his legal expenses? Hah. #ETTD

by Anonymousreply 7June 10, 2023 1:00 AM

Oh, my goodness! His given, Christian name really is "Waltine!"

He's also a Navy man who should have known better, so Trump capitalized on Walt's glaring weaknesses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 10, 2023 5:37 AM

Guam is kind of ghetto.

by Anonymousreply 9June 10, 2023 7:18 AM

Nauta - Max von Mayerling

by Anonymousreply 10June 10, 2023 1:05 PM

[quote]Cute ? Hot ? Sexy ?

Dunno, have to see him in stripes first.

by Anonymousreply 11June 10, 2023 1:08 PM

R7 - he was if you read the indictment. It’s just really being reported.

by Anonymousreply 12June 10, 2023 1:09 PM

A Guamanian

by Anonymousreply 13June 10, 2023 1:15 PM

He's MAGAdonian. And a traitor to America. Also, a stupid piece of shit.

Guam is beautiful, though, aside from the snakes.

by Anonymousreply 14June 10, 2023 1:29 PM

As his valet/body man, wouldn't he be in charge of diapers?

by Anonymousreply 15June 10, 2023 1:48 PM

Realizing he has no future at this point, I wonder if he is on suicide watch ?

by Anonymousreply 16June 10, 2023 1:51 PM

Anybody doubt that Trump will blame Nauta?

by Anonymousreply 17June 10, 2023 1:53 PM

Mmm, no.

by Anonymousreply 18June 10, 2023 1:55 PM

Has Trump even acknowledged he ever met Nauta ? Or is he claiming he was one of the boys who got him coffee ?

by Anonymousreply 19June 10, 2023 2:03 PM

Is he really naive enough to believe he was doing nothing wrong? I realize the guy has been trained to jump when told to, but he had a Navy career, though it may have been only on food service.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 10, 2023 3:59 PM

[quote]Is he really naive enough to believe he was doing nothing wrong?

You'd be surprised how money and authority can make one flush their sensibilities down the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 21June 10, 2023 4:23 PM

"Waltine?" Is he trans?

by Anonymousreply 22June 10, 2023 6:24 PM

Nauta WILL go to prison unless he rolls on Trump.

by Anonymousreply 23June 10, 2023 6:50 PM

R23 Didn't he already have his chance ? Didn't he lie to the DOJ which is why he's now a codefendant ? They'll give him another chance ?

by Anonymousreply 24June 10, 2023 6:54 PM

oh my dear Lord in heaven: imagine what this poor man has seen.

by Anonymousreply 25June 10, 2023 7:01 PM

You'd think Dump would look at him and decide to shave his head as well.

by Anonymousreply 26June 10, 2023 7:06 PM

Waltine 'Walt' Nauta is dumb as a box of rocks. He left the military to go to Mar-a-Lago to serve Trump Diet Cokes.

Plus Nauta was questioned by the special counsel Jack Smith's team. And he lied. He was then warned that the questioning was optional; however, they then warned him that it was a crime to lie to the special counsel whether or not the questioning was optional. He continued to lie anyway. Now he has been indicted and charged with several of the same crimes as Trump. Nauta got himself into life-changing trouble to protect Trump. WHY???

by Anonymousreply 27June 11, 2023 8:01 AM

Natua is a criminal. Criminals are dumb. If they weren't dumb, they wouldn't commit crimes, no one forces them. Natua could have turned his resignation in at any time, turned Trump into the Feds at any time, or he could have told the Feds the truth. But his dumbass did none of those things. His previous military service only highlights his stupidity: he had the opportunity and drive to be something better than a criminal but pissed it away.

by Anonymousreply 28June 11, 2023 2:12 PM

Oh gosh, maybe Dump can give him a magical pardon?

by Anonymousreply 29June 11, 2023 2:15 PM

I love Waltines with a little peanut butter. Guilty pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 30June 11, 2023 2:23 PM

Who cares? He's gonna pay for being a lying sack of shit, just like his brain-dead, fugly, fat-ass, diaper-wearing boss.

by Anonymousreply 31June 11, 2023 2:40 PM

[quote]I love Waltines with a little peanut butter. Guilty pleasure.

Me too. Too bad they're only available at Disneyland.

by Anonymousreply 32June 11, 2023 2:44 PM

r28 Someone who misspelled his name twice should think twice about calling someone else "dumb."

by Anonymousreply 33June 11, 2023 2:45 PM

[quote]Waltine 'Walt' Nauta is dumb as a box of rocks. He left the military to go to Mar-a-Lago to serve Trump Diet Cokes.

Looking at the size of Trump, I think Waltine was serving him regular Cokes all these years.

by Anonymousreply 34June 11, 2023 2:46 PM

[QUOTE]Nauta got himself into life-changing trouble to protect Trump. WHY???

I can better understand someone in Nauta's position doing this than I can Michael Cohen and Allen Weisselberg who had much, much more to lose. Cohen saw the light, but Weisselberg wouldn't roll on Trump.

by Anonymousreply 35June 11, 2023 4:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!