Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Nicole Kidman AI generated in the new movie "Special Ops: Lioness"

The movie looks stupid. Her face looks AI generated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 18, 2023 12:11 AM

More importantly is her voice ? why is Nicole Kidman whispering?

by Anonymousreply 1June 9, 2023 2:53 AM

You expected more from Paramount + ?

by Anonymousreply 2June 9, 2023 2:55 AM

Nicole is still channeling Lucy.

by Anonymousreply 3June 9, 2023 3:04 AM

Wow, that looks really bad

by Anonymousreply 4June 9, 2023 3:06 AM

Have not forgotten the grotesque spectacle Kidman made in that Lucille Ball biopic. CGI Nicole Kidman is a fright.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 9, 2023 5:15 AM

Looks like crap. It does kind of look AI generated, too.

by Anonymousreply 6June 9, 2023 5:45 AM

How does Nicole Kidman get hired all the time?

by Anonymousreply 7June 9, 2023 7:12 AM

Not a movie. A series.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2023 1:48 AM

Yeah, they did something really fucked up with Kidman's face and hair.

But when even Morgan Freeman looks and sounds like shit, you know you have a real stinkeroo on your hands.

I wasn't able to face Kidman as Lucy, I think I'd blocked it out that it ever even happened. Nobody knows why she keeps getting work. I can't even count the number of HUGE BOMBS she's had but people keep hiring her.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2023 2:01 AM

Up to Episode 4. Everything sucks just a little bit so overall it's quite sucky.

by Anonymousreply 10August 7, 2023 8:14 PM

I can't even watch her movies anymore because her face is so weird and waxy

by Anonymousreply 11August 7, 2023 8:20 PM

It can't be worse than Nine Perfect Strangers, which has been inexplicably renewed for another season.

by Anonymousreply 12August 7, 2023 8:41 PM

It's bad. And not because of Nicole. The only pleasant character is the mark, the billionaire's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 13August 7, 2023 8:48 PM

Too bad Gary didn't talk her out of it.

by Anonymousreply 14August 7, 2023 9:20 PM

I live a very sheltered life, I've never heard of any of these shows except here on the DL.

Kidman looks weird in this and she's looked weird for years now. She started off well but once she hooked up with Tammy Cruise it was all weird, all the time. Then she chose to continue the weirdness with Keith Urban because we all know that he's not the one running the Urban-Kidman show.

by Anonymousreply 15August 7, 2023 10:22 PM

I like it okay. Thad Luckinbill, who plays Kyle, should be cast in something as Shawn Hatosy's son.

by Anonymousreply 16August 7, 2023 11:48 PM

It's the plastic surgery. She's had a ton.

by Anonymousreply 17August 7, 2023 11:51 PM

Is this based of yet another Taylor Sheridan first draft?

by Anonymousreply 18August 12, 2023 5:33 AM

I did notice that Thad is handsome with silky hair.

by Anonymousreply 19August 12, 2023 7:14 AM

I’m enjoying it. It’s fluff but entertaining fluff.

by Anonymousreply 20September 1, 2023 9:31 AM

Hoo boy, is this ever trashy. I refer specifically to the scene in which they waterboard the ingenue in such a way that her panties come down.

by Anonymousreply 21September 17, 2023 11:25 PM

She sells a lot of trashy elderfrau mags in Australia, r9. Not sure about other places, but here the trashmags love her, and her badly-wigged husband.

His hair is the worst in the world atm. His face is terrible, too.

by Anonymousreply 22September 18, 2023 12:11 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!