Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New Metro line will allow riders to go across LA County in one train

Finally!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 18, 2023 9:34 PM

This is what happens when you win an Olympics bid -- shit that had previously been sat on for decades suddenly, almost magically, starts getting done.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2023 8:36 PM

I'm gonna check it out next weekend when it's free. I live near the (soon-to-be-former) Gold/L line.

by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2023 3:24 AM

Just in time for the millions of homeless to ruin it.

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2023 3:25 AM

Metro tutorial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 7, 2023 11:18 AM

So I went downtown to experience the new connector (and the three new stations.) I hadn't been downtown in a LONG time, and I was surprised at how many people were out and about. Grand Central Market was PACKED. Little Tokyo was very busy. Anyway, apparently they knew I was coming, because look what was on the marquee of the theater next to Grand Central Market.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5June 18, 2023 9:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!