Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Candace Owens says corporations are being run by "perverted gay men"

But the DL Republicans insist that right-wingers love gay men and it's only trans people they object to!

Isn't Candace friends with Peter Thiel? Will he defend this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 17, 2023 5:02 PM

I thought it was the Jews that controlled everything?

Now it's gays?

So hard to keep up.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2023 7:46 PM

R1 Any tiny population will do!!

It's especially helpful when people who belong to any small population—gay people, trans people, Jewish people—buy into the hype and start to promote hatred toward the other groups. Divide and conquer is a very useful part of any hate campaign.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2023 7:57 PM

Kaffir Cunt

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2023 7:59 PM

[quote]I thought it was the Jews that controlled everything?

Candace can't/won't say that as she works for Ben Shapiro.

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2023 8:00 PM

Isn't it better to just fight fire with fire? So instead of getting angry, just make up loads of accusations about her. Some of it'll stick then she'll maybe realise that spouting shit comes back to bite you in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2023 8:02 PM

Aunt Candy Tom is so charming

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2023 8:06 PM

Her alcoholic mom gave her fetal alcohol syndrome and ditched her with her grandparents. Now Candace gets her thrills from starving herself and telling herself she's asexual so she doesn't have to face facts that she married a perverted homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2023 8:09 PM

Does anyone really care what that basic hag has to say?

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2023 8:12 PM

Candace Owens is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2023 8:13 PM

R8 They shouldn't. It's so obvious her whole shtick is to say shocking/outrageous things to generate clicks, views and money. Why do so few people realise that?

Imagine how pissed off and worried she'd get if no one reacted to her attention seeking. She'd crumble and collapse, then disappear.

It's so easy to stop people like Candace Owens, but sadly most just don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2023 8:17 PM

Candice Owens when she looks in the mirror and realizes she's black 😏

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2023 8:17 PM

If she were nicer, maybe one of those "perverted gay men" would fix that pomaded rat's nest on her head.

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2023 8:21 PM

AHEM. May I have your attention for one moment please?

It's KLANDACE. KLANdace. It's always Klandace.

She's as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside. This is a no makeup photo Klandace offered as proof of her "injuries" from mold in her apartment. No, I'm not kidding, this was her grift. I guess she claims the mold made her become ugly?

Oh Klandace, you were always ugly to us!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2023 8:24 PM

Typical click-bait-attention-whore tactics. It must be exhausting pulling new, fake, outrageous bullshit out of your ass every day, week, month to stay relevant and make money. That’s all these fucking people do.

by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2023 8:30 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 3, 2023 9:19 PM

Remind yourself...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 3, 2023 9:24 PM

What's left for dumbass conservatives to boycott? They are already drinking their own piss and taking animal medicine from the feed store, instead of vaccines. They are refusing to shop at any department store that is "woke". Refusing to go to theme parks their overlords tell them to avoid. Not drinking certain beer or eating particular food that have offered their fees. They're trying to ban books, so they aren't reading much.

Miserable bitches. Just off yourselves. Crawl off into the hills and leave the rest of us to enjoy our lives and make some progress!

by Anonymousreply 17June 3, 2023 9:33 PM

R13, she kept her falsies on.

by Anonymousreply 18June 3, 2023 9:35 PM

R5, have you met R7? They’re picking up what you’re putting down.

by Anonymousreply 19June 3, 2023 9:45 PM

She’s as much admitted her act is cash-based.

by Anonymousreply 20June 3, 2023 9:47 PM

R1, it’s obviously gay Jews. lol

by Anonymousreply 21June 3, 2023 9:48 PM

[quote] Does anyone really care what that basic hag has to say?

She has a huge following. The funniest was her video calling for an intervention for Madonna who she used to be a fan of. She’s not wrong on that one.

by Anonymousreply 22June 3, 2023 9:49 PM

Wasn’t she on StarNow like Boebert?

by Anonymousreply 23June 3, 2023 9:50 PM

Trevor you glad now?

by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2023 9:58 PM

Cons love her. They always post her shit to try to show how not-racist they are, because she spews the same haterade they do. By sharing Klandace's stuff, they only out themselves as racist but they're too damn stupid to realize it.

by Anonymousreply 25June 3, 2023 10:04 PM

This annoying bitch is just a token black Republican Barbie used to spout right-wing views. White men want to fuck her just like with Stacey Dash. Maggots are smart, they can hire POC and gay sellouts to spout bigoted propaganda and argue"it's not just white people who think this way." Unfortunately many minorities will do this because they want to be in Massa's home. Also poor whites and white gays who support these fools are just shooting themselves in the foot too.

by Anonymousreply 26June 3, 2023 10:13 PM

She's not a Barbie. She's...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27June 3, 2023 10:38 PM

R27 I think she's basic asf personally and just found good style and makeup to fix her flaws. But white guys I've known seem to think she's sexy. I think it kinda proves they are open to different women if they feel that these women will put them on a pedestal for being white. Candace tries to be that "tradwife" ideal and the diverstor (a movement of black women who hate black men and the black community and want to desperately be married to white men).

by Anonymousreply 28June 4, 2023 12:08 AM

Candace is one butt ugly broad, even her right-wing fans have questioned why the attractive, white husband married an ape (their words, not mine), they can barely tolerate her as well. She’ll end up going the same way as Stephen Crowder, Milo Yiannopolous, Dave Rubin, and Ben Shapiro once they get sick of her.

by Anonymousreply 29June 15, 2023 7:14 PM

Candace would be perfect for a reboot of ET.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 15, 2023 7:16 PM

Man being a political commentator when you started off as a paid actress is proving to be really a good gig for her apparently. Remember she had a profile on ExploreTalent.

by Anonymousreply 31June 15, 2023 7:23 PM

ExploreTalent girls were hookers. Not actresses

by Anonymousreply 32June 16, 2023 10:07 PM

Well what kind of people does she expect are going to run Nasty Pig and Fort Troff, nice middle aged Mormons?

by Anonymousreply 33June 17, 2023 12:33 AM

So is she (geigh husband). I love how they think they they’re doing something by resurrecting the term “perversion.” Lol. Her hair system is perverted, against Gawd and nature. Siddown ho’

by Anonymousreply 34June 17, 2023 12:41 AM

Well I never heard of such nonsense!

by Anonymousreply 35June 17, 2023 12:42 AM

I resemble that remark…

by Anonymousreply 36June 17, 2023 12:55 AM

This bitch was always going on about how she “loves everybody” when she was doing that damn Full House show. I guess we see her true colors now.

by Anonymousreply 37June 17, 2023 1:45 AM

Has she always been an Aunt Tom? Is that her schtick?

by Anonymousreply 38June 17, 2023 5:56 AM

r37 Baby, that is Candace Cameron-Bure.

by Anonymousreply 39June 17, 2023 5:59 AM

R39 Indeed. That said, I expect the two Candys agree with one another on many things when it comes to us gays...

by Anonymousreply 40June 17, 2023 6:02 AM

Conservative media is run by witchy black women like her and Harris Faulkner.

by Anonymousreply 41June 17, 2023 6:03 AM

No one cares what this self-hating c*nt has to say

by Anonymousreply 42June 17, 2023 6:04 AM

She’s no Ann Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 43June 17, 2023 6:06 AM

She comes off as manic. I bet she's a real treat around the house. I bet her roommate husband hates her

by Anonymousreply 44June 17, 2023 8:05 AM

My bigoted mom loves this crazy bitch & watches her on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 45June 17, 2023 8:57 AM

Another rich pig with a megaphone who controls the thoughts of poor, hateful Republicans just by reinforcing their hatred.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 17, 2023 10:10 AM

She's swallowed too much white Republican cum. If she looked like Gabourey Sidibe, she'd be working for the NAACP.

by Anonymousreply 47June 17, 2023 10:56 AM

She's well on her way to starving herself to a very fucked up metabolism.

by Anonymousreply 48June 17, 2023 1:40 PM

Has she figured out her husband is gay yet?

by Anonymousreply 49June 17, 2023 5:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!