Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Just 16% of gender dysphoria patients go through with the operation

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 5, 2023 6:41 AM

From the article: In a Twitter thread, he said: 'I have no sensation in my crotch region at all. You could stab me with a knife and I wouldn't know. The entire area is numb, like it's shell shocked and unable to comprehend what happened, even four years on.

'Years later, I have what looks like a chunk of missing flesh next to my neo-vagina, it literally looks like someone hacked at me.'

He added: 'No one told me that the base area of your penis is left, it can't be removed — meaning you're left with a literal stump inside that twitches. When you take testosterone and your libido returns, you wake up with morning wood, without the tree.'

He said: 'Even if I had a sex drive, my neo vagina is so narrow and small, I wouldn't even be able to have sex if I wanted to. And when I do use a small dilator, I have random pockets of sensation that only seem to pick up pain, rather than pleasure.'

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2023 7:18 PM

I can't believe 2 million Americans have transgendered. It seems like an awful lot in a short period of time.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2023 7:18 PM

More horrifying details of the "gender-affirming" butchery: Ritchie added: 'Then there's the act of going to the toilet. It takes me about 10 minutes to empty my bladder, it's extremely slow, painful and because it dribbles no matter how much I relax, it will then just go all over that entire area, leaving me soaked.

'So after cleaning myself up, I will find moments later that my underwear is wet - no matter how much I wiped, it slowly drips out for the best part of an hour. I never knew at 35 I ran the risk like smelling like piss everywhere I went.'

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2023 7:21 PM

OP linked to Daily Fail

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2023 7:26 PM

So only a tiny percentage of people ever have gender confirmation surgery? Republicans try to claim it's really common in order to scare people

BTW, straight people who get plastic surgery often have tons of side effects

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2023 7:28 PM

Also it's illegal for minors to get reassignment surgery (as it should). So most kids aren't getting sex changes like the Maggots want you to think. It's true though that puberty blockers can have some side effects but that's with every medication.

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2023 7:34 PM

R2 - they didn't survey 2 million. They surveyed 515. The study says there are an estimated 2 million trans - but I don't know where they got that stat from.

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2023 7:34 PM

R6 Oh fuck off mental enablers. There is zero research into the long term effects of either 'puberty blockers' or opposite sex hormones on childrens bodies.

And as nobody can will or ever will change sex just fuck off and leave children alone.bodies.

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2023 7:36 PM

R8 Thank you for the reasonable and calm response.

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2023 7:39 PM

R9 OK, link to said long term research. Now. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2023 7:49 PM

[quote]I can't believe 2 million Americans have transgendered. It seems like an awful lot in a short period of time.

That article is all messed up. It doesn’t even say 2 million in the article, it says 1.6 million. But the thumbnail and caption say 2 million. And it also mistakenly says that KFF surveyed 2 million people.

That’s crazy. As r7 pointed out, they only surveyed 515 people.

I have developed, collected data, and analyzed more surveys than I could possibly count over the last 20 years. I had one that had 300 respondents and it made me want to cry because there were so many free response questions that I had to analyze. It wasn’t a survey I had developed and the people who had didn’t consult with me before sending it out and it had 20 open ended questions. So I had 6000 different written responses that I had to sift through and try to make sense of. And they ranged from one word responses to five paragraph responses.

If somebody gave me a survey data set with 2 million people in it, I’d kill them. You’d see me on the news. I’d definitely go to jail, but anybody that’s ever done survey analysis would think I was justified.

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2023 8:27 PM

R7 Yes, I know. I didn't say they surveyed 2 million. All I said was "I can't believe 2 million Americans have transgendered. ". I never mentioned how many were surveyed.

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2023 8:49 PM

[quote] So only a tiny percentage of people ever have gender confirmation surgery? Republicans try to claim it's really common in order to scare people

Also, they want desperately to push the myth that if you’re trans, you have to have surgery.

Those evil assholes want to define what it means to be trans. Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2023 8:54 PM

So what if you leak piss constantly and have a numb crotch? That's a small price to pay for the gift of receiving "lifesaving" genital-hacking surgery.

by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2023 9:03 PM

What did the trans people think the surgeries would be like? These are Frankenstein surgeries not a simple cosmetic surgery. It should be illegal to perform these procedures on people who are so obviously mentally unstable.

by Anonymousreply 15June 3, 2023 9:05 PM

Why get a penis when you can bag all that hot str8 cock with your he-pussy (NSFW)?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 3, 2023 9:41 PM

Do no harm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 3, 2023 9:43 PM

R10 is also anti-vaxx and pro-Covid because there wasn't enough "long term research" for her.

We know these fucking retards are crazy, why do we allow them to flood the Datalounge with their insanity?

MURIEL! We need a tard cleanup again.

by Anonymousreply 18June 3, 2023 9:46 PM

This surgeon in Philadelphia pushes her “gender-affirming” care at one the biggest hospital in the country and the publicize her non-stop. Now on Reddit there are all these people screaming that she botched their surgery and she isn’t returning calls and that they want to kill themselves from the pain and infection.

by Anonymousreply 19June 3, 2023 9:47 PM

R19 Oh. No link to trans health care research. So surprised.

by Anonymousreply 20June 3, 2023 10:25 PM

Speechless

by Anonymousreply 21June 3, 2023 10:26 PM

I don't care if people transition. My only complaint is pre-op trans women in women's sports and spaces and using terms like "birthing people" which just sounds dehumanizing. Like, women have a lot of discrimination and deal with harassment and abuse, so it seems in horrific taste to just lump anyone who self-IDs as a woman in with them. Why can men "gatekeep" but women cannot. And many women accept trans women but just don't want them to be conflated with them. I don't find that unreasonable. Also, I don't believe there's a massive wave of children transitioning either. That's just fearmongering.

by Anonymousreply 22June 3, 2023 10:31 PM

Bless your heart, OP. Rupert sends kisses. One for every time someone clicks on your link.

by Anonymousreply 23June 3, 2023 10:33 PM

I hope 0% do!

It is savage butchery and any doctor performing them should be stopped or arrested. There is never a need for this.

by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2023 10:53 PM

Shocking that only 15% get the surgery. All this screaming is over cross dressers who are ashamed to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 25June 3, 2023 10:58 PM

[quote] Those evil assholes want to define what it means to be trans. Fuck them.

Well, trans wants to define what it means to be a woman so, fuck them too.

by Anonymousreply 26June 3, 2023 11:18 PM

Rupert Murdoch does not own the Daily Mail, R23.

by Anonymousreply 27June 3, 2023 11:20 PM

R25 There's just as many trans women and trans men who are heterosexual originally and become homosexual after they transition. Though it makes it hard for them to date or maintain the previous relationship.

by Anonymousreply 28June 3, 2023 11:23 PM

[quote] Oh. No link to trans health care research. So surprised. —fuck off groomer

The fuck are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 29June 3, 2023 11:30 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 30June 4, 2023 6:25 PM

[quote]This surgeon in Philadelphia pushes her “gender-affirming” care at one the biggest hospital in the country and the publicize her non-stop. Now on Reddit there are all these people screaming that she botched their surgery and she isn’t returning calls and that they want to kill themselves from the pain and infection.

Maybe they should publish that on yelp instead of Reddit.

by Anonymousreply 31June 4, 2023 11:07 PM

"Shocking that only 15% get the surgery."

Not shocking at all, considering how limited the surgical options are, in fact I consider a sign of good sense among the Transexual population. The surgeries available today just can't create new genitals that both appear identical to the ones that people are born with, and which have the same sexual sensitivity. So if the vast majority of transpeople are declining the genital surgery and are looking for people who like their genitals the way they are, that is realistic, and it shows that today's transition counseling might not be as bad as I think it is.

Of course what is NOT a sign of good sense, is this whole mythology they've built around "identifying as" something is the same as being that thing, and they've gotten their followers to try to force it on the public, because that's 100% bullshit. If I identify as rich that doesn't put money in my bank account, and if you identify as an eagle you just go ahead and jump off the Golden Gate Bridge to prove that identifying as being able to fly is the same as actually being able to fly.

by Anonymousreply 32June 5, 2023 6:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!