Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ron DeSantis' pastor says gays should be put to death

Very on-brand for DeSantis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2023 9:46 PM

I thought people loved gays and only hated trans. We can get married - I though we were safe and beloved.

by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2023 6:35 PM

I guess the pastor missed the 'thou shalt not kill' and 'judge not, lest ye be judged' sections of his holy book.

Typical cherry-picking religious idiot.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2023 6:39 PM

What’s even worse…he’s put us in the position of supporting Ted Cruz over him. (The pastor’s tweet was criticizing Cruz’ for saying Uganda should kill the gays.)

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2023 6:44 PM

Where are the Log Cabin Republicans? The Republicans are on the attack on gay rights—not just trans issues. Speak up here, tell us what they’re telling you at their Evil Party Get-Togethers?

by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2023 6:55 PM

I bet he thinks pedos are just fine, because something... something... in the Bible 😏

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2023 7:46 PM

As I’ve said in other threads like this one, how very Christian of him.

I hope all his grandchildren turn out to be happy gays and lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2023 8:31 PM

Very "on-brand" of Right Wingers AND American Christians.

Any gay or lesbian who supports DeSantis is supporting THIS and should be shunned.

by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2023 9:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!